/nba/ General - Godfather edition

Rapties recreating GoT as if GRRM wrote it

Attached: KingNorth.png (1078x1012, 1.47M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oOni4BMeMp0
theringer.com/2019/6/8/18657848/toronto-raptors-steph-curry-defense
twitter.com/MCamerlengo/status/1137408092742803456
youtube.com/watch?v=78-m723dtjU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I didn't watch the NBA because of the lack of parity >lolwarriorswin and the memechuckery but now that a team/coach actually figured out the Warriors I kinda feel bad for them.

Anyone else feel this way?

Daily reminder Nick Nurse ran a high school defensive scheme on the Warriors and they had no answer for it

Attached: JOK.png (477x649, 504K)

Is it a coincidence Drake dropped this fire after a Raptors win?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOni4BMeMp0

Attached: 1531202835349.jpg (481x481, 35K)

no
they're a bunch of cocky shitheads

real life kino

Attached: 1536613687063.jpg (827x1100, 146K)

Why is Kevin Durant such a bitch? Is there an official explanation?

I’ve never wanted to see a team lose more.

>A Toronto Raptors fan has been arrested after making vulgar comments about Ayesha Curry during an interview on live TV following the team's Game 2 NBA Finals loss to the Golden State Warriors.

>According to Toronto police, Tristan Warkentin, 28, has been charged with one count of "mischief - interfere with lawful operation of property" for allegedly uttering "profane phrases" during an interview outside the Raptors' arena.

Sometimes it's easy to forget just how cucked and backwards Canada is as a country

>Chris Brown's next album is going to be huge and there's literally nothing whiny bugman feminists can do about it
Loving every laugh tbqh

Attached: photo__6_.jpg (394x475, 30K)

They haven't been "figured out" they're just fucking dead.

he no king tho

So can memeshooting work with just one great memeshooter?

theringer.com/2019/6/8/18657848/toronto-raptors-steph-curry-defense

>How the Raptors Solved Steph Curry
Toronto’s already-elite defense has gone to another level in the postseason—flustering Ben Simmons, Joel Embiid, and Giannis Antetokounmpo along the way. Now, in the NBA Finals, they’ve got their claws into Steph Curry, executing a game plan born out of hours in the film room and on the practice court

>Loyd spent the NBA season playing for Toronoto’s G League affiliate, Raptors 905. Throughout the playoffs, Loyd has been playing on Toronto’s practice squad, mimicking the behaviors of different Raptors opponents. In the second round he was Ben Simmons, and during the Finals, Loyd has played Steph Curry.
>He knows better than anyone how ferocious this Toronto defense has been on Curry. “It’s hard for me to even catch the ball,” Loyd told me after the Raptors’ decisive 105-92 Game 4 win in Oakland on Friday. “I can’t imagine what it’s like for Steph.”

The Raptors have one of the best defences we have seen in years. Maybe since 2004.

>Toronto is holding the Warriors to only 106.6 points per 100 possessions when their franchise player, Curry, is on the floor in the Finals, their worst mark in a series since they blew a 3-1 lead to the Cavaliers in 2016 (106.4).

>That Cavs team face-guarded Steph off-ball and tugged and bumped him as he sprinted through screens, all to wear him down. But the Raptors have taken it even further with their surprising box-and-one strategy, and by applying tons of pressure from half court.

raised by his mother and grandmother

They just got badly injured, not realyy figured out

oh wow this is actually great.

This

Was fatherless until he became famous in high school, dude is a leach and bum

His circle of friends from high school were also bums and leaches, literally lived with him in his OKC apartment and played video games all day

>dude is a leach and bum

also unironically the best player in league

His father is the best player in the league?

>>>r/soccer

My Rapties destroyed the “Eastern Conference Warriors”, the 2019 MVP, and the Warriors in one playoff run.

Literally who can stop them?

>also unironically the best player in the league

Attached: 02484A02AC2D43A1A8C0A3F4504E8FD0.jpg (486x379, 32K)

Lmfao, McDonald’s is actually losing money because Lowry, green, vanvleet and kawhi are making too much 3s

what went wrong bros?

Attached: warriors__2_.0.jpg (1200x800, 175K)

Draymond

Curry is just cursed to never have a fmvp

Attached: Screen Shot 2017-07-01 at 10.19.58 AM.png (586x428, 407K)

i only go to mäces when they have their 2-for-1 deals. imagining that they lose money while i'm having two big macs makes them extra delicious

It’s interesting how KD and Lebron both had single mothers but have different tendencies. You could always get the feeling that Lebron sort of raised himself. He’s more thick skinned and more of a boss attitude though a passive aggressive boss nonetheless.

So whats the cap sitch for toronto? Are they gonna have the space to offer Leonard a supermax deal?

>thick skinned
>lebron

lmao

LeBron had a father figure coach since he was 6. Kd was an autist who locked isolated himself. He didn't even lift weights until he was a sonic

In all honesty, do you guys have curry in top 20? There is just no way I can put him in a top 15

he was talking about KD's father bro

OBJECTIVE TOP 3 PLAYERS IN THE NBA IN ORDER:
>kawhi
>lebron
>durant

1. Kawhi
2. Durant
3. Giannis
4. Jokic
5. Lebron

Lebrons mum is a crack addict he had no choice

He's a blackcel who just happened to be blessed with an amazing build and god tier basketball skill.

Attached: kevin_durant_black_planet_profile_page.jpg (749x1112, 341K)

Kawhi and LeBron are similar but geez idk, LeBron is on a different level offensively.

>>lebron

Attached: 1536478703708.jpg (1078x1125, 137K)

Carrying the Cavs to multiple finals cements him as a top player all time

1. Lebron
2. KD
3. Kawhi
4. Curry
5. AD

Dis nigga fuckin the 18 yr old hoes

Attached: D18D5C78-7978-4208-AAFB-ABDCD1969CCB.jpg (582x582, 80K)

Why is every single Texas player such a mental midget tool?

Another person Reddit is gonna be "disappointed in" for working with Chris Brown kek.

I expect a few "PSAs" about CB'sRihanna case this week.

>lookin 4 for youngins

>"I don't watch basketball and only follow Yea Forums memes"

HOW fucking retarded are you to unironically use "hurr durr the Raptors want it more" as an argument? You don't think Curry wants a finals MVP? You don't think they want to prove they can win without KD? You don't think they want the threepeat as much as the Raptors want to win? This is Skip Bayless tier "analysis". Incredible.

maybe now Drake will get a kawai tatoo to put by his curry and kd ones

I'm sorry it's not 2016 retard
LeShit is LeWashed and LeCancer

How can Lowry be so thicc?

Attached: z9r9241eo2b01[1].png (1599x895, 1.38M)

>Curry
>Lebron
>KD
>Kahwi
>Klay

that looks pretty old. hes matured since... right?

Thanks for proving my point retard

LeBron will carry the lelkers to the conference finals next season cap this

>curry

Taking charges

>curry that high
>klay

threezus

Klay is shit

>Klay
>Top 5

If you can't lead a team into the playoffs consistently you're in no way top 5 worthy. Klay is a second banana through and through.

Attached: 1541376749871.jpg (899x731, 268K)

Well you’ve just got garbage tastes.

Objective top 3:

>Giannis
>LeBron
>Kawhi

>LeBron will carry the lelkers to the conference finals next season cap this

Attached: 1551569202947.jpg (948x960, 110K)

>LeBron will carry the lelkers to the conference finals next season

Attached: 1536890297339.jpg (550x348, 35K)

Giannis got shut the fuck down and exposed as a fraud.

The sad thing is he will win MVP.

Curry top 5 but not 1. get Klay out of there. Where is AD

the raptors are not a better team than the dubs

It's not sad he was the best player in the NBA for the entire regular season without any doubt

Go cry somewhere else if you don't like the definition of awards and refuse to understand the context of words

Every GM/coach would call you stupid. Giannis is objectively the best player in the league.

>Where is AD
The hospital lmao

Fuck outta here loser

I mean do people doubt he would’ve carried the lakers to at least the playoffs if not for missing 17 games.

Ya sure. Rockets and KD warriors could easily cream them when they get there but just getting to the playoffs is a big deal for a team that hasn’t been there and has been a lottery team for 6 years

Bum. So sick of the AD disrespect. Can't wait for him to come back and shut yall up

Current standings...
1)KD
2)Kawhi
3)Giannis
4)Harden
5)Lebron/Curry

>best player blows a 2-0 lead and loses 4 in a row

Get the fuck outta here.

Yeah shut me up AD. I'm waiting in the surgery ward on the 3rd floor

Quit being a reactionary baby after every playoff series. There's only 1 winner at the end of every season and that doesn't mean every other team is shit. The bucks lost to a great team. Doesnt mean Giannis isn't a top player in the league

>harden
please explain

>Harden
>curry 5 not 1
>Giannis 3, oh gee i wonder why

Attached: 1558882996226.jpg (634x734, 20K)

>e3 without playstation
its gonna be a no from me dog.

Attached: 02_excellent.jpg (234x200, 12K)

Can I get some insight on an ACTUAL gay area homosexual resident?

I have some questions. First, just how SHOOK are you guys right now?

Second, how does it feel to have 1 fun guy decimate a super team full of bitch niggas?

Third, how much dick do you guys suck on the regular? My cousin says in the gay area they suck so much dick they can power a small town for a few days with the dick sucking energy.

There's nothing to explain, you either get it or you don't and he doesn't get it.

BUCKS IN 5

Would you watch it?

Attached: 1558843431103.jpg (786x467, 210K)

Objectively correct. Players that have proven themselves as the alpha dog on the biggest stage automatically take precedence. After that it's
>Curry
>Giannis
>Harden
>George
>Jokic
>Kyrie
>Lillard
>Embiid
>Davis (I'm not putting this fraud in any top 10 until he does something in the playoffs)
>Westbrook
>Derozan
>Griffin

DO YOU BELIEVE THE GOVERNMENT HAS PUT BLACK HELICOPTERS IN THE SKY TO EAT OUR BABIES

>talking shit about davis considering the absolute dumpster fire that is new orleans front office

Oh so now they only have a few of the best players in the NBA on their team instead of a full lineup of allstars. Fuck you.

Now that the dust has settled, if the Raptors ran it back with the same squad as last year, what would’ve happened in the playoffs vs:

>Orlando
>Philly
>Milwaukee
>Golden State

Why are you even posting here? Can we get a 3rd world filter or something.

>So Kawhi what're you doing to avoid the hormones in your water?
>I got this thing under my sink, my wife bought it I don't know what it's called tho....

>So Kawhi, how does it feel KNOWING the mass media is showing such disrespect to Trump all the time
>I don't watch the news so I don't know about that stuff you'd have to ask someone off the street.....

>KAWHI YOU HAVEN'T GIVEN ME A SINGLE STRAIGHT ANSWER ALL DAY ARE YOU A PSYCHIC VAMPIRE???
>What?.....I gotta get to the gym in an hour can I leave now?

Giannis looked pressured and couldn't close games where they had the advantage properly. Granted, is fixable, but there are players with a similar skillset yet, a more mature/cold mentality.

Hmmm.....indubitably

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x613, 36K)

>lillard above ad

>derozan

Attached: ainsley-harriott-02-460x312.jpg (460x312, 28K)

>The bucks lost
>Doesnt mean Giannis isn't a top player in the league

actually that's exactly what it means

Warriors in 7.

>the bucks lost to a great team

Attached: download.jpg (226x223, 5K)

Kawhi is the worst interview in the league

and I love it.

>Embiid
Always injured or not at his 100% when it matters. Might as well put Griffin in there.

HE STAY

This solidifies that the Spurs would have swept in 2017 if Zaza wasn't a bitch

nba 2K19 is on sale. are the nba 2k games still terrible (i last played 2k14, before that i was a huge fan) if i just play offline career mode?

Orlando would still get BTFO, Philly and Milwaukee would push them to 7 (both of these series could go either way) and the Warriors would grind out a 6 game victory, assuming they replace Cousins with a decent starter and Durant is healthy.

Why can't every black nba player be as well-spoken as Chris Bosh?

It's fucking garbage. I bought 2k19, and my last 2k was 2k11 AKA one of the best 2ks of all time. Shame to see how big of a cash grab it is now, and goes to show how financially retarded black people are for buying the same game every year with minor graphical improvement and additional roster players.

Bosh ain't from the streets

It probably has something to do with Chris Bosh being gay. And I miss him a lot.

>well-spoken
fuck off with this racist shit. Why do people have to be so impressed when black people talk normally?

>AD
>Five (5) (Cinco) (4+1) playoff wins in his entire career
He is a mental midget

he just seems like a chill dude

I’m just here for Kevin Durant news

>Why do people have to be so impressed when black people talk normally?
A whole generation of african americans grew up watching BET.

Most people haven't been exposed to black people and get their impressions of them from rappers or shit they see on tv. It's pathetic.

>mexico

It's a fucking joke and I can't believe he was actually arrested for that

What’s even an example of a not well spoken player?

Kawhi doesn’t count. He clearly has no time to talk. Only boards.

Your nation is cucked. I bet he'll be invited to a spot during the Championship celebration though, guy is going to be a legend.

Attached: 1560009820107.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

>he doesn't know

It's because broadcasting is "property."

Guys that get a ring this year

>Greg Monroe
>Lorenzo Brown
>Delon Wright
>CJ Miles
>Jonas Valanciunas
>Jeremy Lin
>Jodie Meeks

Guys who don’t get a ring this year

>Demar Derozan

>Jeremy Lin
what a ride

>I have some questions. First, just how SHOOK are you guys right now?
Most are sad, but again everyone here is a bandwagon so they move on as evident with everyone leaving early.
>Second, how does it feel to have 1 fun guy decimate a super team full of bitch niggas?
Kawhi and the Raptors are legit.
>Third, how much dick do you guys suck on the regular? My cousin says in the gay area they suck so much dick they can power a small town for a few days with the dick sucking energy.
People here shoot up meth and shit on the streets, and it's still better than your flyover shithole. See: Marin County.

>LETS GET EDDIE BRAVO ON THE LINE HERE. EDDIE YOU THERE?
>THE MOON LANDING WAS A LIE TO MAKE US FEAR NASA AND THE SUN IS CGI CREATED BY THE ILLUMINATI

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 12K)

didn't know you could get arrested for saying fuck her in the pussy. i don't go outside anyways so i don't care.

btw I live in socal now but I moved from the bay area 5 years ago. Still have some friends there though so this is just my observations.

desu i dont even know why that guy brought up the dick sucking thing. the homelessness/public shitting and public heroin problem is a bigger problem.

Had to dab on /nba/ real quick...

Attached: 9F4073CE-F56A-46AC-B193-91BEE05FFAD2.jpg (554x400, 69K)

Toronto deserves to win because they're more diverse

My rapshits :)

>someone thinks space is real near me
CIA got yall hook line and sinker with the alien deception.

Attached: 1553989179798.jpg (626x602, 58K)

Bros do you think Aaron Carter still pulls bitches?

Haven't watched NBA for maybe 3 years. What's the difference between this Warriors team and the 73-9 Warriors? Their main guys: Green, Thompson, Curry are all playing and Looney who I thought was injured I saw playing yesterday too.

now that the nba season is over, what is everyone doing with their lives? i finally got the satisfaction of seeing the warriors fall, i think it's time to start enjoying life but i don't know where to start.

Because it's so rare

They're older and their bench are literal G-leaguers.

he 100% does

what the fuck

Kawhi has consistently made everyone in that list look like little children.

Everyone except AD. He even locked down Giannis 4 games straight.

Women's sport is a huge joke

MOMMY MOMMY ITS NOT FAIR I ASKED FOR 6 ALL STARS AND I ONLY GOT 4 ITS NOT FAIR. TELL THEM THEY HAVE AN ASTERISK ON THEIR WIN TELL THEM WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Attached: GSWFANS.jpg (1624x1080, 113K)

>team sport
>retards here believe one (1) player can solve a fucking series by himself
Honestly you all suck dick

whats crazy aboout kawhi is, if he stays in canada he is the raptors. he will be like how lebron is to the cavs, kobe for lakers, dwade for miami, jordan for chicago etc something that durant had but gave up in okc. this one ring like 2016 cleveland will mean more than every durant ring.

Didn't see Lebron get this excuse very much.

No no, Livingston has been clutch as fuck. He knows his place with GS and is cool with it because of the rings.

If he was younger he’d be a starter just about anywhere else.

>durant ring.
Made of plastic. Are there more worthless rings out there?

>kobe for lakers
kobe is about 10th on the list of who people think of with the lakers

lol look at this angry little buddy

pretty funny now you mention it i feel like i haven't thought about kobe for years

Lebron a shit

If the Warriors lose this series it maies Durants rings actually worth something

Taking a nasty Ben Simmons right now. Can barely breathe.

To me the Dubs never "really" won without Kd. If you look at the one time they dod it was more because of freak injuries

based

He's average if not a step slower but for the Warriors needs he's almost useless. He can still hit some midrange and run the floor, but he provides no spacing for them. The main thing he's done of note was secure the pass in game 2 and prevent a Curry turnover.

i'm too hype and don't want to work

You say that but the behaviour with Lebron being there made me think Laker fans were still thinking it’s 2000

>working on the weekend

Well the Bible say you get one day off per week, so that could be based Tbh

call me crazy, but I don't even think the best women's team could beat the worst NBA team. Even the suns would mop the floor with them

>Laker fans
their opinion is not to be trusted, they change their mind every 6 hours
went from really wanting paul george, to not wanting at all, to mocking him after the thunder got eliminated

the sad thing is that there's like 5 clips of this exact same thing happening

uh no shit. Our div 2 college teams would easily beat the Wnba champ 9/10 times

I don't think they could beat a top 5 highschool team.

Attached: D8jioU4W4AUaXKr.jpg orig.jpg (1530x424, 82K)

I don’t see gsw winning next year, they would get raped by that young Denver team.

This is fake

...............right?

If you watched that season and previous season finals you would see that green, livingston and iggy on offense are not even close to what they where, right now they are hurting them on offense.

Wait, how comes nobody in the stadium but Louisville girls know where is their hoop?

really have to take a golden state lads

If true he may be the. autistic Jesus

No, this is genuinely what German humor is

He was probably just immitating Be Smoove in his Apple Time commercial. You can look it up.

this is trump's america, believe what you want

Attached: 1509050831056.jpg (625x356, 50K)

Attached: 1538616164312.jpg (625x356, 89K)

start of the half

>Trump forced the media to lie

kawhi is a shinigami confirmed

So it was fake new. Fuck you Hitler

Attached: 1553588552054.jpg (908x960, 84K)

It always seemed to me that Pop treated Kawhi like a special needs student

Attached: F40C7D25-C6EA-43B0-86DA-B320F1E9024D.jpg (800x447, 50K)

Who brings a bag of apples with him anywhere, let alone a restaurant?

Attached: 1535052830647.jpg (600x1065, 102K)

aww that looks like some father son shit. Why'd they split up bros.

Spurs seems to handle a lot of interesting headcases. It’s served them well.

I’m gonna miss pop when he leaves

i'll feed you a nicer lie next time

The Spurs medical staff (officially)

But really I just think Kawhi didn't like Aldridge and his new teammates and knew the old team he loved and was raised in was gone.

Attached: dennis-robertson-linkedin.jpg (780x780, 29K)

my girlfriend's son is diabetic and brings random food with him everywhere. She even lets him bring candy to a restaurant,

underappreciated

someone from a made-up story

Supposedly Kawhi just got tired of Pop riding him and making him do useless team activities. Not sure though.

We all wanted to see the Warriors lose, but not like this.

Shitty finals, and a shitty way to end the Warriors dynasty.

Attached: SEI_71159348.jpg (644x472, 40K)

I'm fine with it Tbh

1. kawhi
2. kd
3. Lebron
4. Giannis
5. Embiid

>Hey Kawhi read this book about sociology and the duality of man
>Fuck you mean cracka? I'm here to play ball get that shit out my face

idk man kawhi's awesome but he's never gotten 40+ three times in a row in the finals

Speak for yourself bitch

Fuck the Warriors. I hope Curry breaks his ankle while running around celebrating a 3 like the cocky twink he is

>but not like this.
speak for your self

I could see Pop being a real botch Tbh. And you saw the shift in how he treated players after Kawhi left. Maybe not sociology books but I bet he had a "my way or highway" mindset and it finally just backfired

not him but wouldn't you have preferred and epic game seven instead of a meme whimper game 5 on a injured gs team

This is total bullshit far from the truth. I swear to god keep your fanfiction to yourself you sick freak

i have a fascination with shitty ways to go. it gives the big narratives the ugly bumps and scratches that makes them human.

we talked about brandon roy a couple of days ago. he could've remained the unswung swan and big what-if for the blazers, but unretired to join the wolves, only to fuck up his wobbly knee in a preseason game and fart out a couple of miserable games before retiring for good.

Shut up nigger. Why, what do u think happen.

No fuck them, this is karma. This is literally how they've won all this time and acted like they beat teams fair and square. This is their comeuppance.

I really like AD, I just wish he would get a front office that is not full of brain damaged fucks.

no, fuck off silver
they deserve a whimper for suffocating the NuBA

unsung swan

Attached: 1549899921502.jpg (605x605, 57K)

Michael Jordan isn’t winning the finals if he had Shaun Livingston and injured-ass DeMarcus Cousins in your starting lineup. But I guess Curry's a "choker" now.

I don't think, I know. Pop isn't a conservative my way or the highway coach. He recommends people books and they have a book club as a team building exercise not to brainwash them into close minded robots, but to open their minds and make them better men because he knows there's more important things than basketball

>figured out
They're playing with only 2 all stars instead of 5. They haven't been figured out. They just aren't using in-game cheat codes

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP
MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
KEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN

Attached: 1544078240166.jpg (701x611, 69K)

Attached: WAKE ME UP.png (1383x267, 267K)

>dude read my book it will open your mind
>I don't want to
>stop being such a closed minded faggot and read you illiterate dipshit
>no
>I can't force you, but fuck you you fucking cunt you're just going to be a dumb nigger the rest of your life if you don't read exactly what I tell you to

I've met this "open-minded" type and this is usually exactly how those conversations go when you don't think the same things as them

Any top 50 high school team would shit on a WNBA all star team

Pop and Kawhi seem to get along fine after the Raptors Spurs game. I think it was more with the old guard players (Tony Parker) that were upset that Kawhi wasn't playing and being AWOL. Kawhi is clearly an introvert and I think some of the old guard players confronting him might have made him feel uncomfortable.

This is how I wanted to see it. Now Larriors fans can't cry foul over the Raps winning this ring without discrediting their 2015 win.

Nah it's coming full circle. GSW won against injured opposition and is finally on the receiving end of it.

No Guidance is a benger. Thank you based canadians for saving basketball and music.

That is agood point

Uh..

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-132015_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (1080x2220, 615K)

Panago>Doms>BPs>Pizza 73>>>>>>>>>>The Hut>Jomaas

Ah, I see Mutombo is in charge of the NBA wiki page.

Why no durant, curry, Lebron, kawhi or D.Green in the USA national team??
I just saw the list and some big names are missing lol

rofl

Probably some guy from Toronto calling it now

I love my brown skin and I love my raptor :)

You are whiter than Nick Nurse

owners are probably being cautious after Paul George broke his leg

I'm pale white but my dick is tanned

Is this normal?

Because that's the practice list, not the actual tournament roster.

The real commits for the cup will come in months from now after the Finals are well over.

Leonard's autism infected the entire team

It's beautiful. They're actually 100% serious as fuck about winning no matter what. It's complete 0 egos at all basketball.

the script leaked early.

Spoilers for those who haven't seen it:
Raptors up 5 at the half time. KD comes back during the 3rd quarter because warriors are desperate. He balls out and drops 30 in 8 minutes, also Draymond chimps out and injures Lowry. Raps only up 2 going into the 4th. Back and forth game, but just when you think the raptors are going to win Kawhi limps off the court after using the last of his power dunking on KD and warriors go on a 8-0 run. Raps down 2 with 1 minute left. Jeremy Lin game winning 3 over KD who tears his achilles in the last 10 seconds of game.

the raptors are what warriors bandwagoners still think the warriors are

Can we do it bros? Can we unironically win the ship?

Attached: 1481527226697.png (864x864, 174K)

kino af

This is so wack: canadians dont care or even watch basketball. I couldn't think of a more undeserving team to win the chip.

if you somehow win, it will only be an ironic win at this point. Ironic because the warriors only lost due to injuries

Warriors in seven.

God you're stupid the best WNBA team would get murdered by a good high school team

Golden State isn't getting enough credit for how amazing they have been the past 5 years, and now that they are hanging on by a thread from the wear and tear, people acting like this is the full squad in their prime getting beat. It's not, their shadow is out there, and it's amazing their shadow can even get this far.

If you think about it, they really should have won in 2016 if not for some bullshit reffing and we'd be looking at a 5-peat right about now.

no one respects you even if this is true lol

you're a mutt. embrace it, my fellow muttbro

OH NOOOOOOOO THEY ONLY HAVE 4 ALL STARS INSTEAD OF ALL 5!!!! WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH ABOOO BOOO BOOO

is this from reddit or facebook?

Reddit.

cope

i really wish i could see lin play and score on monday. this shits scripted anyway, better make it as dramatic as it can be

Steph Curry = Seto Kaiba

Seething.

Interesting how no one called Golden States bench "bums" and "g leaguers" when the team was creampieing the likes of Portland and Houston...Its almost like this is a means to discredit what my Rapties are doing.

Attached: 1559975683178.jpg (750x602, 73K)

predictions don't count for shit if you alter it every single day lmao. it seems more like the raptors are living in your head rent free, forcing you to post three words over and over and over again every thread.

why are they forcing their sick and disgusting agenda down our throats? when will it end?

Attached: 62158418_10157156436682667_5136680611414540288_n.jpg (960x960, 249K)

my raptor :)

the rockets are known chokers and simply out-talented the warriors after KD went down. They just have some sort of mental block that prevents them from succeeding even when they're heavily favored. And the Blazers were just shit. The west was especially terrible this year. The orlando magic could probably beat every team in the west.

No one said that. Are you so retarded you constantly misunderstand what everyone here is talking about?

Kawhi

why does acknowledging my extremely affordable and accessible healthcare cause americans to seethe?

you already know why
you already know when

1. money
2. once they realize abstract demands do not mean sales
gay people are fine tho, no homo

>not bringing your bros with you when you have more money than you know what to do with
smgdh

Hourly reminder that lescrub would have unironically swept these memeors

Attached: lebron-james.jpg (496x331, 43K)

Have to make the playoffs first

a lot of people's stories have been changing recently

Jesus christ lads I just walked into the Ritz Carlton and saw the most drop dead gorgeous girl I think I've ever seen, she looked about 16-17 years old and she was sitting with her mother, also very pretty.

Damn I wish I was better looking and younger

Attached: 1555911056085.jpg (320x270, 14K)

>his mother and grandmother
DA real MVPS

damn /vp/ and Yea Forums really are brother boards.

Attached: 1558218914588.gif (598x450, 33K)

>Lowry goes down hard and is dramatically injured in close game
>Lin now has to play minutes
>goes full Linsanity
>20 points in the 4th quarter to destroy GS
Screencap this

>Lin's number gets retired along with kawhi's

Attached: 1559970454512.jpg (800x1176, 354K)

>Warriors 2015 Finals invalidated by their own fans due to injuries
>Boogie signed for only $5m, doesn't get a ring, and hurts free agent value by injuring himself
>KD is shown to be the only reason the Warriors won the past two years
>last chants in Oracle arena are "Let's go Raptors"
>Draymond probably getting dropped after this Finals is over

This is better than I could have dreamed of.

end of vangelion

Why are you acting like you were even watching the Lakers during the 80s?

Warriors have a bad team, all they got is Curry Klay and Durant, Durant is out, Klay is half past dead, Draymond doesnt even matter anymore and all others are just shit, there is no teamwork, all they got is heroball and their biggest hero is injured, so nothing to see here

Dope

Nah they will just play more FVV and Norm, who has pointed sometimes already.

this is how i know you don’t watch the games.... they traded jonas dude

Well, Silver can't have GS active roster having more rings than BronBron, because $$$$. Since Philly lost on a fluke bounce and Queer Deers a shit, it's best to have Kawaii and Maplestan get gifted a chip to kill the narrative of East being weak, since this also breaks up GS, so KD, Klay and whoever the media loves/hates at the moment, can leave and have them bitch nonstop about the Knicks/Lakers/Celtics can all collectively become super teams, by getting the Lion's share of the free agents, between segments of them drooling over who BronBron is getting paired, on a season that will be nothing but background noise for endless streams of adverts for Space Jam 2, while the ESP!N talkingheads spin these last 5 years of GS dominance as a fluke. Expect Kawaii not to resign with the Raptors, a major NBA player having their career ruined due to scandal and Zion being a major bust, despite NO getting that fraud AD to resign. Lastly, the guys who end up on the Lakers will carry the team to success, but BronBron's media goon-squad will make sure Bron gets all the credit.

i am like 78% sure you trying to meme badly, but everyone active for a championship team at some point in their championship season gets recognized.

He sounds German

Seething San Fran fag

>Blues up 3-2
>Raptors up 3-2
Fuck this timeline, why are all the bad guys winning?

>raptors
>3-2

>3-1 for now
Still, they are winning nonetheless. Golden State will at least win game 5.

ROR

Raff out roud

Attached: 20190101_011954.jpg (333x410, 54K)

>Have been outplayed this whole series
>Raptors literally couldn't hit a single shot yesterday in the first quarter
>GSW still lost by 13 points
It's over for the memiors.

Is Jumex /nba/-core?

not even a fan but i wish this would happen desu

I miss when A$AP Rocky first came out and had Clams Casino beats

Literally who can stop my Rapties?

>This a MUST WIN game for the XYZs

>It’s all going to come down to who wants it more, the ABCs or the XYZs!

Attached: 86CE5A33-1181-490F-AF6C-B8BF60ADC01A.jpg (1252x1252, 153K)

DeRozan making an appearance courtside

Attached: _sonia_pokemon_game_and_etc_drawn_by_kamu_kamuuei_f7983b2157c9448e4aced3a0c53ec3e9.jpg (1200x1205, 143K)

>XYZ
Who is the Ash Ketchum of the NBA?

I was gonna say LeBron but he managed to win a championship

Warriors in seven.

screencappin dis

The most cucked poster on Yea Forums

The credit for the NBA’s success with evolving has to be given to Adam Silver. He’s not perfect, but he seems to get it. The “purists” are always going to bitch about something, but they are a small percentage of the viewership, and honestly they’ll watch anyway. Someone like Drake is great for the sport in an era when social media is the best kind of advertising, and free at that.

Baseball has done the exact opposite. It refuses to evolve, which has cost them players that would revitalize the sport (eg Kyler Murray). It’s emphasis on “tradition” has aged it. I think the fact basketball has more minorities in power is a direct correlation to its success, and the fact baseball and football is controlled by a bunch of old white guys is why they’re not evolving the same way. Just my opinion though, there’s probably a number of factors

>baseball isn't evolving

Nah it's just the average instagram generation doesn't have the attention span for the pace of the game and the complex tactics behind plays

What does your comment even mean? can you name one way baseball should evolve or are you just some retarded hot taker.

Funny how elements of a game are considered "old fashioned" to phoneposters

this is the strength and beauty in black power

How well would this Raptors team fare against gsw if they had KD?

what the fuck happened to all the trips?

Leddit spacing automatically invalidates an opinion.

nah it's called legibility.

Also, nice argument shitposter.

>get interviewed on live TV and say you wan to fuck Ayesha right in the pussy, giving her the attention she wants
>get arrested
Nice freedom you got there.

can't wait for you to start saying
>warriors in 8

way too much praise is being given to kawhi. theres like 3 other guys putting in as much work as him. corny as fuck if he doesnt re-sign

>literally a bunch of niggers without power ,within a country that doesn't give a single fuck about you

nice rotary scene though

>Toronto Raptors fan Tristan Warkentin was arrested and charged with mischief (interference with lawful operation of property) for comments he made about Ayesha Curry—the wife of Golden State Warriors star Stephen Curry—during a television interview.
lmfao how is this a crime

I wasn't arguing with you, I was dismissing you.

I just wanted to let everyone know: Ayesha Curry, we're going to fuck her in the pussy.

Attached: tristan.jpg (781x440, 23K)

uhh guys why did golden state just re-sign zaza and have him starting for game 5?

This is the face of mental illness

I'm surprised someone didn't punch him in the face especially since there where three girls there

you have to go back

the reddit generation everyone

So you think it's cool to recreate something a mentally ill old man said on a local TV news show in front of three girls on national TV and it's super Reddit to think he's mentally ill for this?

I'm sorry but it's YOU that needs to fucking leave

Look at this dude OH NO NO NO, go back

Holy fucking cringe

>I'm sorry but it's YOU that needs to fucking leave

Attached: wut.jpg (250x249, 29K)

Not worth it for offline career. Almost all the latest features are locked behind online. And you can't make a real superstar level talent like Lebron or MJ because they nerfed all attributes for MP balance instead of just using matchmaking and explicitly stated handicaps if facing someone worse than you.

Gonna try and fuck a big booty niggress tonight bros...send me that big dick energy

\o/

Fuck off, Leaf. Why would Kawhi want to live in Toronto, where his income is taxed more than in California? The best way for Kawhi to get out of Toronto is to win Toronto a championship, you fucking faggot.

Pic related is Kyle Lowry's Leaf taxes. Neck yourself.

Attached: lowry_salary.jpg (1080x1543, 149K)

make sure the bitch showers first, they dont actually taste like chocolate.

Attached: 7B62AEE9-9217-46E8-ABBF-88E7C4AB1EA9.png (1000x571, 617K)

this. they smell like dead fish

Nice to know that Kawhi pays less for his “agent”

FAGGOT. To see the GSJWs lose this year will be just as satisfying as when the CAVS beat them and LBJ won one for da land

Attached: 20190603_074302.jpg (1080x955, 356K)

>Fuck off, Leaf. Why would Kawhi want to live in Toronto, where his income is taxed more than in California?
Because Toronto said they'd pay for his food for life

OFFICIAL, final, absolute P.L.O.P. power rankings of the 2018-2019 season

1. Raptors
power gap
2. 76ers
3. Bucks
4. Warriors
power gap
5. Rockets
6. Clippers
7. Blazers
8. Nuggets
9. Spurs
10. Jazz
11. Magic
12. Celtics
13. Pacers
14. Nets
15. Thunder
power gap
16. Detroit
17. Kings
18. Hornets
19. Heat
20. Wizards
21. Pelicans
22. Timberwolves
23. Grizzlies
24. Lakers
25. Hawks
26. Mavericks
27. Suns
28. Bulls
29. Cavs
30. Knicks

kawhi said he doesn't care about le canadian pride

Golden State couldn’t even save themselves from two humiliating losses. Game 3 was never close and neither was game 4 after the half. Warriors are just much, much worse than the Raptors without KD.

No, its hyperpigmentation from fapping

Never forget

Attached: RrxLGpW.png (1080x988, 173K)

>2. 76ers

Attached: cringe.jpg (500x347, 52K)

Only team that didn’t get BTFO by the indisputable best team in the league, the Raptors.

how is he gonna care about that when he just fucking arrived? lmao at the butthurt kawhi is making

There’s two types of autism

Kawhi and Durant

Kawhi: calm, collected, doesn’t like socializing with everyone, prefers a more private lifestyle, doesn’t fuck with popularity contests

Durant: incel, wants to be accepted, spergs out to try and seem enlightened but comes off as cringe and angsty, creates multiple burner accounts to defend himself in social media popularity contests

They weren't humiliating. They have done really well the even make the WCF after Durant went down, much less the finals and win a game. They haven't been humiliated at all.

>Game 3 was never close
The warriors got back within two possessions twice. Also an asterisk win.

>game 4
The warriors were up by by 11 at one point.

With a little more rest and a little less refs they can win game 5 easily.

>that flag
I shouldn't have replied. Your entire "country" has a collective IQ in the double digits.

Exactly. He knows he doesn't know what it's like. It's just like a white dude not knowing what it's like to be black.

>getting swept off your home court
>being ahead by 11 and losing by 13 in a game 4 where you’re down 2-1
>not humiliating
Being within two possessions twice means nothing if you never lead. You are seething and your team is about yo get gentlemen’s swept by my raptor

Jimmy's gone. Sixers will be even greater frauds than they were this year

Bucket bucket
Apple time apple time

Attached: D8PrCehXkAYNi4L.jpg (1060x693, 58K)

basically a good type vs bad type situation.

Ayyliem Kawhi scares me

People here like to think they're a Kawhi but the reality is they are Kevins.

he's coming back for the reverse sweep

Attached: KD.jpg (281x606, 33K)

This was our year. We can’t keep this group. Fucking whole team outside of Giannis choked.

This guy is right, trailing the whole game then dominating the championship quarters (3&4) when they have home court advantage... Awkward...

I draw the line at attacking little kids on Twitter and dragging former workmates for things that were my fault and not theirs alone

>While with the Spurs, Kawhi was known for his love of red apples. One time after practice everyone decided to go out for a team dinner. When it was his turn to order, Kawhi waved off the waiter and instead pulled out a bag of 12 apples. Coach Popovich asked what he was doing and Kawhi simply replied "Apple time, apple time." He then ate all 12 apples with a knife and a fork.
With this, board man gets paid, and I'm a fun guy hehuahehueueheu his man is actually autistic what the hell

Attached: 1474070378566.png (286x217, 110K)

Any /FunGuys/ in this thread?

I meant the first part about being insecure and cringe, not the social media part.

This can’t be real

who would you rate as #1 atm ? age doesnt matter, only playing skills. for me , if lebron has interest in the game he still is the best player on the planet. After that its probably KD and kawhi very close and then giannis, who probably has the higher ceiling of them though.

The most shook poster on /nba/

ooh fucked around and got a triple double

twitter.com/MCamerlengo/status/1137408092742803456

The most bootyblasted poster on /nba/

I'm a Kevin, how do I be a Kawhi? Do I just embrace my autism?

actually now that I look at the replies it is satire. fuck me

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 34K)

Honestly, is there any chance Kyrie comes here to new york?

I just want a player I can get behind and is fun to watch. Melo was always a boring fatass to me and I loved Starbury but he just wasn't good enough at that stage in his career

what the fuck is wrong with you faggots. you do know theres more than one greek on nba right, do you just pester all of them to make sure you get the one ?

stop caring about what others think about you and do your own shit and what makes you happy. people will cower before you if you wear a banana hammock on a bus confident as fuck

It's almost guaranteed he goes to Brooklyn

What if this is all a ruse to make Durant the new face of NBA. Making him the second player to come back from 3-1 deficit and put old washed up LeXposed behind?

Who is more bootyblasted at my rapties?

Clipanada or Greece?

My vote goes to Clipanada coming out of hiatus because the cloppers never won anything and its too late for him to bandwagon the raptors now.

>Steve Kerr on Kevin Durant: "We're hoping he can play Game 5 or 6." Won't give any other updated details.

OH NO HONEY....

Attached: 76F1D895-313B-4C74-9DBD-BF622F7A6D18.jpg (1125x375, 246K)

apparently theres no game tomorrow and monday instead is because of the travel from oakland to toronto

Imagine someone taking out stupid loans they know they're not going to pay back and buying shit they don't need. No imagine if that person was a country.

Warriors in 7. Book it.

Would be kino as fuck, too bad it won't happen since he probably won't come back

sure whatever you say, stelios

I wish I could breath underwater

Where would you like to swim?

Attached: fatlogic.jpg (620x640, 67K)

>implying we didnt need them loans for them Cayennes

what are we going to do, drive Kias and shit ?

fuck nice digits, not stelios tho

Around the Caribbean and China Sea

Kawhi is my favorite autist and none of you fags can change my mind.

>warriors in 4

Attached: Untitled.png (2390x1074, 527K)

album of the year tbhh

Attached: db16ef7de62c52c74d956feb1a7f297a.1000x1000x1.jpg (1000x1000, 149K)

Who here is excluded from friends invites most of the time. Also LeBron is my favorite player

>album of the year tbhh
*ahem*

Attached: folder.jpg (1280x1280, 304K)

I'm sure my friends would exclude me if I had any.

Oh boy it woke up

You forgot your favorite basketball player

Harry scared them off

We don't (you) any trip fags here

Hey bros

Whats up?

I'm a lifelong Cleveland fan. Lived in northeast ohio all my life. Watching the Raptors make a championship run against the warriors is making me feel so happy inside. The summer of 2016 without a doubt was the most happiest part of my life so far. There's a lot of reasons why, but watching the Cavs win the chip was the biggest part of it. I'm happy for Toronto fans to finally know what it feels like. Enjoy it.

What's up

Attached: 1542073423299.jpg (795x568, 99K)

Attached: b-bron curry here pls we need help.jpg (640x646, 39K)

Chriss is the Warriors

Attached: 0vbsndmqbll21.jpg (673x430, 21K)

Knew and said from the beginning this series would expose the brainlet casuals from the people who actually pay attention to the game.

>complex tactics
>literally just hit the ball with the bat and hope that nobody catches it before it lands

Attached: nbfoiacnzm411.png (1154x670, 1.54M)

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-220027_YouTube.jpg (1080x2032, 559K)

thanks based denizen of da land

oh now everybody wanna be a canadian? what happened to being competitive and going at these guys

My Rapties are really about to do this

Damn....

Attached: 1538846510252.png (1066x780, 760K)

we got clowned on all year
now we're the ones laughing
sparksanon, larry, clipnada, georgios... they're all gone now... like losers in the wind

Also Raps fans don't feel the slightest bit of guilt about winning a title against an injured kd. Warriors shits LOVE bringing up their 2015 title where Kyrie and Kevin Love didn't play.

it's a charity title but no one will remember the injuries

people see lebron is 3-6, that's it

Exactly. Nobody ever sees context. Wade lived at the free throw line in 2006 but nobody gives a shit.

OH SHIT

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-202033__01.jpg (1080x594, 101K)

Remember when the sparkshitter was throwing out made up stats to show how the 76ers would win the series? Lmao he talked too much shit and now look at him. Gone like a bitch in the wind

wow I can't believe it's real bros... we're fucked

Attached: wojbomb.png (629x366, 42K)

thats out of nowhere, but same dude

Can't forget 24/7

>Imagine thinking that sweeping an Oladipo-less Pacers is a meaningful accomplishment

Ah yes, that’s right

Attached: 1E0F409D-ADD8-4CC8-8EFC-454BA4D7DD47.jpg (587x342, 125K)

Literally fake news

>randomly just found ibakas youtube channel
holy shit this dude is hilarious

You know I Checked and now I’m amused about seeing Dantoni actually going to get his money. Fucking idiots. It’s Andy Reid all over again. It just doesn’t work man.

Then again I like Andy Reid and think Tony should go fuck himself with the “holier and more analytical than thou” attitude.

I saw a hornets game this year and biyombo is a unit.

>advanced stats
>3-6

LMAO

kawhi is already better than lefraud all time

Damn

Attached: 7AB92AEE-FBE5-4A09-9928-5A22AE769288.png (1050x550, 783K)

lebron

>looks like a brain dead retarded cuck when playing the warriors

kawhi

>alpha, calm, collected. only stopped by Zaza dirty play in 2017

>durant will not be ready for game 5 and is possible for game 6 even if there is one
pack it up boys. this shit is over

Attached: kisspng-resident-evil-2-resident-evil-4-chris-redfield-reb-5b03cc291e22d1.5419232915269755291235.jpg (900x1080, 118K)

>Mike Dan Tony

Who would hire him if he gets fired after next season?

lol he fucked his Achilles up. Not a full tear but definitely not something he can play on.

also gives him a convenient excuse to ghost the warriors. It’s a mini kawhi situation

The Klaw!
I hope to god he stays around

so can this be considered a loss for durant even though he didnt even play?

Bill Simmons podcast predictions

>Kemba and Kevin Durant to the Knicks
>Kyrie Irving and JJ Redick to the Nets
>Phoenix trades #6 Pick in the NBA draft to the Nets for D'angelo Russell

yes

>undertaker vs goldberg
is this the lowest point mandrama has ever seen?

Attached: 0e9ba39879c925f905be06f5a1872050d86e1af9b88ddf13da2cdff5.jpg (394x391, 78K)

yes. dumb fucker cannot stay healthy

bro curry's son, with all due respect, is one ugly motherfucker.

looks like the hamburglar with downs

I’d say lakers but they don’t even try calling pat riley to come fix things so who knows

Kawhi is suing Nike for copyright infringement today.
What did he mean by this?

Is @SportsTalkBarry the most based basketball twitter

>So Lavar what is your thoughts on your son, Lonzo, suing Big Baller Brand
>I think its the right decision

Attached: cde10b787bad988a1124fbc2131de34e--superman-poster-superman-art.jpg (736x1263, 213K)

>If I have to be the sacrificial lamb to bring the city of toront the ring they deserve, i'll do it over everytime
Come on and slam while we wait for the damn...

Attached: derozan-allnba756-3.jpg (756x450, 259K)

No it’s a total win if he does not play and GS loses cuz it validates his two rings and elevates his greatness showing that he was very much needed

Also proves Kawhi and the Spurs would've won the series if he wasn't injured.

The rings only get validated if he comes back and pulls the Lebron 3-1 comeback. He’s still a snaked that needed to go to a stacked team to win any of his rings and worse, he think finals MVP’s fucking matter.

You forgot the best one
>My dick to my own ass

Fuck that fucking loser Shitmons

You mean

>COME ON AND SLAM, AND WELCOME TO THE
Damn....

Was the 2016 OKC Thunder one of the greatest offensive teams ever?

Attached: 18271-okc-thunder-wallpaper-2015-2016_36490.jpg (1920x1200, 729K)

I want Charles Barkley and Reggie Miller to be in NBA2K

The following round LeBron and kyrie each scored 41 in an elimation game. And the 2017 Cavs have the highest playoff offensive rating in NBA history. I fully believe the 2016 thunder would have lost to the 2016 Cavs who had marginally better shooters and spacing. Kevin Love would have matched up well and flourished.

No but they had a good rating. I highly recommend you look at the best off ratings ever instead of making Instagram tier posts like this

Hey, man no need to thank you.

>my unironic face when the Celtshits unironically thought they were too good to trade for Kawhi

Attached: 1509359116.gif (500x500, 256K)

Why would you trade a young Kawhi for a broken Kawhi??

Because a slightly broken but still authentic Kawhi is still better than someone who MIGHT be able to develop into a discount Kawhi

I just think there was a ton of uncertainty. But hey fuck thinking back in context

Warriors in 7

Bros I really wanna celebrate with a group of people and be a part of the historic night. But I have no friends..

Attached: 1464476756516.jpg (588x473, 93K)

Kawhi was a top 5 player, you always trade for a top 5 player. He literally milked the injury to force a trade

But aren't there also rumors that Ainge still wants to trade for AD now even if Kyrie walks?

Go to Jurassic Park

> the top 3 players in the league are fatherless
now kids, if you really want to be a good player, kill your fathers!!

I'm not a Celtics fans fan but I'll defend them here. Nobody knew how bad Kawhi's quad was. He just sat out an entire season and had awful communication with the best organization in basketball. He had a year left on his contract.

Why would you trade a promising young rookie in Jaylen Brown for an expiring player when you don't know how bad his injury is?

Also the Celtics had a healthy Kyrie and a recovering Hayward to look forward to. They were 1 game seven win away from making the finals.

Lakers in 27

>Go to Jurassic Park
they have a no singles policy

>unironically my wife's son

Hanging off my earlobes is a rock

Hanging off my waistline is a glock

That body in the casket was a opp

I don’t throw no bottles I throw shots

All this drip on me I need a mop

I got 10 freaky girls on a yacht

Attached: 396CEC11-8D05-46C8-8126-0DC4BD756B73.jpg (1886x1257, 728K)

If Kevin Durant was healthy this series would be a painful 4-0.

Went to the Sauga one last night. Even though it was great I still felt alone for some reason. I guess I just wanna watch it together with some buddies at a friend's place.

Attached: 1437243512835.gif (500x281, 1.23M)

Why isnt Curry doing the deep meme 3s anymore?

Attached: curry.webm (854x480, 2.98M)

Dynasty’s always end on a whimper. A glorious death with dignity is nothing but fantasy at best, propaganda at worst

2014 /nba/ Canadians > Present /nba/ Canadians

>Dynasty’s always end on a whimper. A glorious death with dignity is nothing but fantasy at best, propaganda at worst

Attached: 1551818869069.webm (1072x720, 2.23M)

Nigga, that new Tyler the creator album is actually really fucking good.

Odd future was so ass tho

The smartest man alive. Quit at the perfect time

>Zetsuba
Oh boy, I cant wait to see you hang yourself when KD returns and you guys choke the 3-1 lead

Attached: gotoubun421.jpg (1536x2048, 422K)

Raptors defense is putting two guys on Curry and Klay Thompson. If they had KD, they couldn't put two guys on all three of them, so Warriors would always be able to get points.

GOD BLESS KD
Unexpected franchise like Warriors, Raptors, Bucks are now competitive a decade later.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (575x310, 58K)

Curry air balled a mid range shot.

Who he play for?

You can post on Yea Forums while you're there. We are all frens.

Attached: IMG_2827.jpg (800x800, 65K)

are you the lame cuck who was saying GSW in 4, 5,6 and now 7?

>Golden State of Mind
>W-w-w-we're good... ha...ha... perhaps...
>H-h-hey 3-1's been done before
>O-ooh w-w-wait, that's 1-3 for us

Attached: tfwnowaifu.jpg (480x360, 26K)

Bucks in 8

>slamball

Because that's a regular season thing and it's the playoffs lmao

Imagine having a g-league player as your 3rd best scorer lmao
KD being out exposed just how badly constructed the Warriors roster is outside of the top 5/6 players

Attached: kawhi cucking curry.jpg (633x569, 98K)

damn. Just puts into perspective how bad defenses used to be with the old rules. Everyone on the jazz is just standing around because help defense wasn't allowed and every single person is wide open for 3.

>Kevin Durant injury update: Warriors star struggled during practice, isn't ready to play, per report

Attached: 1494566506624.jpg (600x800, 229K)

if the warriors comeback and win this im never coming back to the threads or Yea Forums in general.

decade long hiatus will be the minimum before i even think of returning

You don't have to worry about that. KD isn't playing game 5 so Warriors only have a 10% chance of winning that game let alone 2 more afterwards

no, i was saying kd returns at game 5 and make a comeback down 3-1, that must be another flip get a (you) twice in relation to that.

if the warriors come back and win this i'm not watching basketball until the knicks get a chip.

Warriors in 7

I hope Zaza gets dick cancer

Attached: spurs 2014-nba-champions-header2.jpg (600x400, 146K)

aint enough broships in the world we can make to ccope and be able to stop larry i the offseason if it happens.

i will move to the uk and change my name to akbar shabazz jenkins

Kawhi bout to do it

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-09 at 04.44.28.png (477x238, 31K)

the carti album leaked. i cant find a link tho

youtube.com/watch?v=78-m723dtjU

Who is he?

Attached: nani.png (1873x950, 3.95M)

TR-8R

Add wilt

Now that the dust has settled, why didn't Draymond just pass the ball to Durant?

Attached: bm285.jpg (450x708, 620K)

Seeing my Raptors in that victory pose Monday night gets my juices flowing

Attached: 1521772792282.gif (400x300, 973K)

Ujiri did it bros
fuck milwalky
fuck boston
fuck washington
fuck philthy
fuck california
fuck florida

>mfw some retarded milwaukee faggot tries to cite regular season stats near me

Attached: 1522892778514.png (542x720, 680K)

>Ibaka gets rebound
>Passes to Lowry out on the perimeter
>Lowry fakes pass back to Ibaka
>Entire warriors team gets faked out and all lock eyes back onto Lowry
>Lowry then really passes the ball back to Ibaka
>Wide open dunk
Its like he's on JoJo Part 7 and the warriors are stuck on Part 1

Attached: 211499.jpg (225x350, 43K)

Now the dust has settled, why didn't KD shoot better than 2/7 in the 4th quarter of 2016 WCF game 6 with 2 TOVs?

Lowry is a thinking man's player. All those box score brainlets got BTFO by his performance in the Finals.

Now that the dust has settled, is pizza better than burgers?

It's always been better

Attached: 20190609_002918.png (184x266, 64K)

Attached: 34468A18-929F-48AE-974A-20EF515285E5.jpg (382x324, 36K)

A great burger with the right ingredients is always better than a great pizza. The problem is that burgers can be easily fucked up while pizza is consistently just good.

Attached: D8l4A9qXsAAdXQf.jpg large.jpg (1069x368, 45K)

Attached: 5776E8DB-BB5E-4D8A-9AEB-7492F39D4CC3.jpg (447x469, 58K)

NEW

Rare.

Attached: 20190609_003404.png (351x515, 255K)

>muh magic
>muh kareem
>muh jerry west
Lmao oldead. Kobe & Shaq are the most popular Lakers because they played after MJ boosted the league's popularity in the 90s. I've never seen anyone wear a Kareem jersey or shout "Magic!" when they shoot something