Officially /turnleft/: Xfinity LTi Printing 250 (Michigan) thread

Green flag in 10 minutes.
Stream: TBD
Rags welcome.

Should be a pretty fast day.
Let's go racing boys.

Attached: Christopher Bell.jpg (800x533, 113K)

Attached: rags.png (370x370, 122K)

Trucks race was great last night. This track is usually pretty decent. Should be alright.

They made Biffle give the $50K back

Probably supposed to go to a series regular and not a one off dude.

fuck rags

I think he gets to keep that 50K, but he can’t get any more than that because he’s not eligible.

NASCAR hyped up this truck challenge and it was ruined after one race because of the Biff

Probably should have had him declare for the truck championship before the race

According to Pockrass, he’s not eligible because the truck team wasn’t registered for the next race by the deadline

So much for Kyle being a "genius"

>they
Who could it be?

Attached: ..........gif (333x358, 1.83M)

Fake news

It's because they would have to run another truck in addition to the usual KBM machines. This was planned as a one off so obviously Kyle wasn't planning on running another truck at that point. The dumb part is the deadline for running for the 50k in Iowa was days before the race last night, whoever implemented that is a fucking retard and nascar fucked up royally and their new gimmick is basically already dead

>new gimmick
Those money grab gimmicks are the worst.

>getting uppity in the booth I see

Attached: Does this belong to you.jpg (2592x1456, 862K)

Which is more impressive from last night, Biffle's win or Norm Benning finishing in the top half of the field?

>Herbst
>Jeb

If you had to build a team around a second generation Burton cousin which would you prefer?

>Gibbs finally putting XFINITY regulars in their cars
>They're all scrubs like Herbst

Attached: Screenshot 2015-06-01 21.24.10.png (270x238, 118K)

>Biffle's win
That.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this Biff thing? I don't know anything about it.

kyle busch signed him for a one off deal to race one of his trucks last night to give him feedback
ended up winning

at work, anybody got a stream?

I feel so bad for Paul Menard.

Here's this kid, worked his butt off his entire life, and can't get himself on a winning team like Hendricks.

Such a fucking shame because Gordon, Elliot, and Johnson only got themselves into racing because of daddy's money while Menard had to work his way up and still gets the short end of the stick.

Attached: Intredasting.jpg (683x1024, 137K)

So Brad, Joey, the Dillon boys, and Muhnards all run Xfin races and lose while Kyle wins on the reg in his kit. Is it a kit thing or driver?

GET HARD FOR MENARD

>gragshit

Kyle runs more races and since Cindric took over the 22 the penske xfinity program hasn't been that spectacular. Brad and joey have won their fair share of xfinity races

Marketing should be banned.

>custer
>bell
>reddick

Attached: luigia.jpg (480x360, 10K)

Brandon Jones is pretty much crap.

not a huge harvick fan but hes pretty good in the booth

>34 replies
looks like i didn't miss anything

Nah, pretty uneventful.