Belgian + Dutch Nationals Teams combined

Would any other country even stand a chance? Verenigde Provinciën when?

I was tempted to swap Lukaku for Origi since the former is pretty shit lately. I'm open for other suggestions as well.

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-190500__01.jpg (1080x1424, 288K)

>Lukaku

Read the post faggot

I think Lukaku is one of those guys that was fast and physical as a younger man, but he never adapted his technical game and now he's exposed.

what the actual fuck is this team
Ill make you better just wait

hazard is french

before he got xbox hueg, he used to make really smart runs too. now he's been transformed into a pure target man and I guess encouraged not to run in behind defenders for that reason

Nah he is white, so he can't be french

Attached: formation_8_6_2019_ 8_21_08 ____.png (1000x1400, 255K)

much better

>cillesen

Swap meunier and alderweireld, add donny vd beek for alderweireld

he's shit but better with his feet than cuntois, who is only slightly better anyway

>Depay memeshit
Even worse than lukaku. I don't like Meunier in the back either. But
It's a pretty good alternative nonetheless

Courtois is shit and Cillesen can paly with his feet unlike that tall faggot

>Courtois is shit
I think you consumed too much Yea Forums memes

If Lukaku looses weight he can play I prefer him for this system but there isn't a better striker option than Depay and you also need an offensive rb and Meunier is the only good choice

Attached: Capture.png (583x742, 369K)

De ligt isn’t better than alderwiereld yet

I think you haven't seen him play last season but I would prefer Cillesen you need a ball palying GK with this system

Well let's make it happen. We're only different countries because of the catholicism/protestantism thingy and nobody cares for all that stuff now.

not entirely, it's also because of the nefarious frenchman

good but De Bruyne can't play RW after his Injury you can play him in the center in De Jongs place and play some other winger but I believe you need an offensive system for this team

Details schmetails

This probably has to be (one of the) most expensive national teams out there.

Do you think this team would have chances at winning cups?

>we're showing some signs of life
>belgium is showing some signs of what could maybe be the start of a decline
>"allez menneke maybe we should join up again!"
no

Courtois has been extremely mediocre this season (and he made a bunch of blunders too). Unironically, Navas is 10 times better but Zizou will replace him with his son. I don't know what went wrong with Courtois 2bh.

t. Halal Madrid costumer who watches every game

of course this is the probably the best nt out there

We divided you because we needed to limit your power

>not putting benteke up top

Attached: file.png (800x1208, 1.93M)

You know too much about the NL and BE football for a Greek

>Witsel over DeJong
kek

>We
t. Robert Justice

Bumping now that they qualification matches are over

De Bruyne and Hazard are too similar to play together, it's too much of the same thing

We got rid of the dead weights like Carrasco, fellaini, Dembele and replace them with Praet, Tielemans, castagne... we even have a new Eden hazard with Yari Verschaeren
Denayer is great and Vanheusden is a lot better than toby/vertonghen at the same at age

We will be a lot stronger in 2020 than last year, expect us

Literally only Dutch-speaking players apart from Hazard and Courtois. So what you are suggesting is a unified Flemish and Dutch team.

Courtois is flemish (Dutch speaking)

Proving my point even further. Why do walloons suck?

Hazard and Meunier*
That's just under 1/5 of the team, which more or less represents the share of French-speakers within the Benelux. If anything, the issue is there are not enough Dutch players in that team compared to their population.

The two greatest belgian players Hazard and Enzo Scifo are both walloon

Van buyten too and he won the CL

Both Castagne and Meunier + Thorgan Hazard. And all 3 should be starters

Witsel, our best midfielder since 2012 who is infinitely better than de jong ? Walloon too

Romance speakers are lower hominids

Fuck off Belgium, no one cares. Hope your shitty meme generation dies in a fire.

Attached: kill it with fire.gif (320x242, 2.41M)