Coworkers start talking about sporting events

>coworkers start talking about sporting events

Attached: images.jpg (245x206, 5K)

>mfw I cant even talk about sports without anyone having a shitty opinion and me having an autistic fit

started to find this hard on a general life level 2bh. They spout meme opinions like "I've been a Golden State fan for eva!!!!" or "lol Trump likes being pissed on kek"

I'm not even that political but that shit was memed at least 18 months ago, get with the times you boomer cunts

Stop gatekeeping, faggot

My co workers are mostly 21-25 years old girls abd they usually talk about what kind of lubricant they like to use for anal sex and other similar stuff.

Do all Russian girls do anal? I thought this was just a meme.

Yea Forums posting irl

They prefer anal, vaginal sex is too "boring and casual".

toxic hyper-femininity. disgusting

I'm the only sport autist in my friends group, I try to drive the conversation there but they're fucking clueless most of the time.
They'd rather spend time with their gfs, fucking faggots

Based as fuck, I need to go to Russia then

they're pretending to stay pure under Russian Orthodox rules. One up the bum, no harm done and it doesn't count if they swallow loads.

>none of my coworkers care about soccer
Have to go to bars in the city to find people who care.

Attached: 12948575376.gif (320x287, 2.06M)

this

also bandwagoners. suddenly everyone at work is a Raptors fan baka

>mfw I've seen my uncle support the heat /cavs and now he's conveniently a Lakers fans. All to suck lebron's dick and the entire time make fun of me for being a celtics fan.

Attached: ios_large_1473930879_image.jpg (600x525, 65K)

>coworkers start talking about football
>They use "we" to talk about the team they support
>I literally erupt in laugther
>They think i'm weird

Are the MLelSoi memes true?

Are they hot or is that a meme?

Gay bars can be fun.

most of the people who care about the sport are petty normal, here anyway. the supers.oys might follow the local team very vocally, but are really just in it for the atmosphere/live event more than the sport

No clue; the Revs are shit, so I don't care about them or the MLS. A lot of Liverpool fans here, mostly because of "muh Irish heritage" shit, but also because Fenway Sports Group.

Attached: Boston-Skyline.jpg (1698x998, 310K)

>co worker says something sports related
>I immediately start green texting in my head
Everytime

Attached: 17900329.jpg (363x338, 26K)

Man I moved to the states several years ago and I would do alot just to be able to move there. A very beautiful city

If I was mean I would answer "have sex" but no, I mean no, it's not a meme, it's real

>coworkers are the worst kind of band wagoner plastic Bayern fans that never had anything to do with Munich or Bavaria
It's even worse when i watch a match with them and they don't even no a single club chant.

Attached: 1520538836397.jpg (273x200, 7K)

>Boston
You must not live here or around here then. All of Massachusetts should be nuked

>t. Rhode islander

>A very beautiful city
Beacon Hill and the North End are nice, the rest of the city is pretty meh imo.

Providence is a shithole

Providence is definitely a shit hole, Newport is pretty awesome

>none of my coworkers know anything about sports and can only talk about gaming and climbing walls

Attached: pepe11.jpg (298x212, 9K)

>the Chad lebron lackey
>the virgin celtic customer

>coworkers

Attached: wtgkcx5ou1x11.jpg (640x722, 56K)

>gaming and climbing walls
Holy shit are you me????

Kek

Dude! Office pools are the best. There is always a lot of people who get involved who literally give money away. That and beating down some asshole in accounting just so you can go by his office and ride him is the greatest!!!

>wagecucking

sneed

>mfw they buy the team Jersey every season just like the customers they are.

>coworker who is a rugby fan always talks about how football players are soft and faggots

>coworkers start talking

Attached: C4l-3d3UEAI88c4.jpg (1200x675, 62K)

>americans start posting

Attached: 74_en.jpg (590x293, 95K)

>mfw CO native who moved to CA
>mfw no one believes the nuggies were gonna win it all

Attached: rookies.webm (960x540, 2.84M)

>buy American Outlaw membership get excited about frens to watch soccer with
>mfw I live on the west coast and all the games start at 4 PM
This shit might work if you live back east but you basically cant follow the US team on the west coast unless you are a NEET

Attached: 1559946961315.jpg (1036x1280, 239K)

>work with women and have to listen their drivel the whole day
They are walking black pill dispensaries.

>coworker keeps complimenting my body and has poked my abs on several occasions
>walked by me in the hall last week and tried to rub her body against me

Attached: 1544550986899.jpg (640x648, 152K)

I wish you a good flight and a nice HIV

Hot you should fuck her

Working with women has made me even more sexist than I already am.

Talking non-stop about the most retarded shit they would buy like the Samsung Watch, complaining they spend all their salary after a week, complaining about their salary, complaining about how the manager treats them like objects instead of women and constantly asking me for help that amounts to a 5 seconds google search pretty much sums up my experience.

based fellow IT guy