Stupid people think Romario was better
Intelligent people know Keirrison was the GOAT

Romario is not rated outside of Brazil

Yes and this is crazy

>take a flight to buenos aires
>leave airport
>rate romario
>norway btfo

Attached: smug meadow.webm (1246x720, 791K)

well, we rank him highly as well, but I honestly believe Ronaldo was better and so does pretty much everyone else

Which proves that gringos don't have the righr to have their football opinions taken seriously.

Roberto Mancini described Sergio Aguero as a photocopy of Romario, for those who don’t know how Romario used to play.

bbc.com/sport/football/14538374

lmao, what is this boomer shit, there's only one Ronaldo and it's Cristiano

Based

>google Romario

>check his achievements

>won La Liga in 93/94 with Barca

>click on 93/94 La Liga table

>2 teams on same points at top of table; they didn't use GD to separate teams

>still only using 2 points for a win in 1994

learn something new everyday

Ronaldo is more impressive because of his power (it makes for youtube videos) but Romário was more prolific and decisive. HE even has more important titles.

Brazilians rate their players based on how lazy and unprofessional they (only WC winners ofc) are and Romario is top notch at that
That's why they love him so much

Unprofessional Austrian athletes went to the 2016 Olympics and came back empty handed, but with a lot of photographs and touristic rides. At least Romário got results.

Based.

But I hope you’re not assuming Romario is more lazy and unprofessional than Ronaldo

First of all we won 1 Bronze medal in 2016
We also only care about the Winter olympics, where we won 14 medals (5 gold) last time
How many did Brazil win?

>Brazil
>Winter olympics

>Romario
literally who?

t. Baggio fan

based

Ronaldo is one of the GOATs

Romario was the 90s Aguero, who spent 90% of his career in the Brazilian shitter league

Romario has more international goals. He won the wc by himself, was elected man of the tournament. And he actually won national leagues unlike ronaldo

>national leagues
Ronaldo won La Liga twice.

>9-11

HOW the FUCK did THEY KNOW???

Where's bebeto?

Lol this. I remember watching romario/bebs pair up top in 94 WC here. My dad took me to a few games, including the semi at Rose Bowl vs Sweden which was a shit game.

Romário had a more consistent career. That injury fucked Ronaldo.

Love Romario, but it's not even a question. O Fenomeno is different gravy.

>be Romário
>best player in the world at the barcelona
>get bored
>goes to brazil in his prime to enjoy carnaval and bunda

Fucking based

youtube.com/watch?v=o-KtQiXhs3g

I miss those days bros

>brazil
>WINTER Olympics
Yikes, stop seething so hard just because your country is shit at every sport

>winter olympics

Absolutey fucking based

>“I remember it was a Wednesday. FC Barcelona wasn’t going to have matches and we were all going to get four days off,”
>“The thing is that I needed at least a day and a half to travel and I was only going to get two and a half days to rest because of that.”
>“So what I did was talk to Cruyff and he asked me what was the best thing we could do. I told him that’s what I was wondering myself.”
>”So we reached an agreement. He told me that if I scored two goals in the next match he would give me more vacation days, so I scored three.”
>“I came out during the break because my flight was already booked to leave right after the match was over.”
Call him lazy but at least he didnt let that compromise his skills.

Attached: F1967664-D815-4B6C-A748-D2E43D390286.jpg (400x500, 38K)

Edimundo did the same at Italy(except he wasn't the best player)

I think he meant UCL which, unbelievable as it sounds, ronaldo never won

As a regular starter? Afaik he rotated with raul in one and wasn't a starter anymore in the other. Romario.won spanish, dutch and brazilian leagues as a starter.

Ronaldo is the 2nd top scorer for Brazil after Pele, so I don't know where you're getting your stats from.

Also Romario had to rely on Baggio fucking up to win the WC, Ronaldo was the deciding factor in his win. He also was the star man in 2 world cups compared to just 1 for Romario.

as great as that story is, you DO know its fake, right? I think Cruyff made it up first and Romario went along with it. I'm not sure tho, it could be the other way around, but the story's bullshit

i agree with you but here in Brazil usually we don't look at titles when comparing them (at least from the few discussions i had), they both won a World Cup, they played for Barca and won relevant titles but never a Champions League. We usually look at how impactful they were on the pitch. It's kind of like the Messi-Ronaldo comparison, Ronaldo wins more relevant titles, but Messi is literally unstoppable in a good day.
The same thing with Romario-Ronaldo, Romario was a better goal scorer and might have been the G.O.A.T. when it came to deciding inside the box, but Ronaldo was a more overall impactful player and helped the team more with excellent positioning and passes.

There's no debate to be had
Ronaldo is the greatest player of all time
Romario is a poor man's Van Basten

Just stop.
Ronaldo almost singlehandedly won a shitty Inter side a Serie A title in the fucking 90s if not for Juve robbing him.
Ronaldo won them the only title in years when he won them the UEFA cup and he humiliated a prime Nesta in the final.
Ronaldo came from 2 career-ending injuries and made the 2002 WC his bitch.

Based

>Romario has more international goals.
Nope, Romario has 55 while Ronaldo has 62.
Not even gonna mention the insane injuries and weight troubles Ronaldo had throughout his career.

>He won the wc by himself
He never did this. Didn't even score in a WC Final.

Dude couldn't even make a dent vs a Milan that was playing reserves like Galli and Panucci.

Savicevic was better, literally won Crvena Zvezda European Cup while Romario couldn't even win a Libertadores much less a CL and Baggio failing his penalty got him the WC.

As if Brazil could win anything in white sports. Anything beyond kicking a ball is too complex for them

Brazil hasn't had a good striker since 1995