Ayyy lmao

ayyy lmao

Attached: 0812043C-ABB7-4E70-84B9-50DB661EE761.jpg (324x323, 35K)

what went wrong

Attached: 1530774936517.jpg (930x493, 52K)

Damn he used to be pretty cute

Fortnite.

Before having nigger friends
After having nigger friends

Based

looks like your local junkie

>yfw messi wont answer your calls

No surprise he loves Uruguay so much..

Attached: 710e88050606dd75828c6b306055fb81--weed-humor-mary-mary.jpg (236x314, 15K)

Look at this dude

This.

una vela...

Attached: velas.jpg (442x414, 232K)

So what's the status on this guy's transfer? Where is he going next year?
Last thing I heard is Valverde was ok with a transfer but the Barca players, and more precisely Messi, didn't want him as a teammate.

fell for the no haircut meme

Barca hasn't concluded anything yet, no one has actually placed a bid for him. He pretty much JUSTed himself at atletico

that's just fake news, nobody as proofs about has been said. Griezmann told he knows what his next club will be. he certainly has a secret contract with barca since a few monthes

He has been signed for ages since before Atleti blew their lead against Juventus, but his clausule won't go down from 200 to 120 until 1th of july so the media has to make up dumb shit for retarded fucks like you until then.

Because I'm sure the dressing room has a lot of power on the decisions that Bartomeu and the board takes after choking again this year

If the rumours are true and he doesn't sign with Barca, he could indeed be in a shit situation. What can he do then? Either accept a shit deal and go back to Atleti or leave Spain?

Well desu I didn't follow the case closely, only know he announced he was leaving Atleti and I heard the rumours like everyone else. It just sounded like they were close to a deal then Barcelona retracted.

Hopefully he fucks off, I dont want him in atleti anymore.

His face looks exactly like my exes

Was she (he) a tranny? Pretty based honestly.

>croatian """women"""

the face of a wanker stop ejaculating and feel the love energy (enlightenment)

>but his clausule won't go down from 200 to 120 until 1th of july so the media has to make up dumb shit for retarded fucks like you until then.
No need to be a cunt about it. I usually don't follow all those backstage negociations, that's why I'm asking.

Yes but a cute tranny

Welcome to Manchester United.

Attached: 1535907437872.jpg (212x238, 53K)

Shut the fuck up retard

Lose weight.