Be Leroy Sane

>be Leroy Sane
>be handsome nu-German hot prospect
>be stuck in Schalke
>be bought by unexposable legend Pep Guardiola to play for upcoming new English team Manchester City
>be minted
>get hot new girl fresh from Chris Brown
>win back to back league titles in England and round of 16 ties in Europe
>suddenly learn Germany’s team Bayern Munich wants you to play for them
>kinda want to go back to Germany to reach Champions League semi finals and start for the national team
>get the whip from mother to do so
>get the whip from baby mom to stay in England for the Northern culture
>don’t want to stay to be ignored by Pep for Mahrez
>don’t want to go to Bayern to play in a one team league and relegate former team Schalke with pace merchant skills
>wait it out in American strip clubs while thinking it over
What do you do in this situation Yea Forums?

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 49K)

Turn 129600 degrees and walk away

Stay at City. Fuck that passed it club, FC Bayern. The Premier League is the future of football.

Have sex.

>wait it out in American strip clubs while thinking it over
Hope he gets shot by based American cops.

Tattoo his cock and balls on his chest?

he's kind of a past-it footballer, though. he's still good but his limitations have been badly E X P O S E D over the last couple years.

You realize Brexit is going to fuck very hard your league and your football right?

What do you mean? He's still young, I think he still has potential.
Concerning the rumour itself: I think Pep is known for being a system autist and Leroy seems to be more of an individual player, which could potentially their relationship. FC Bayern are very ambitious and they have the money, the question is if the stingy motherfuckers are willing to spend it. They also want to have Havertz in the long term and he will cost a lot, so they need to be clever here. It definitely is a hard decision for the player, I guess it mainly depends upon whether Pep plans with him or not.

>He's still young, I think he still has potential.
of course. but what looked like youthful exuberance a few years ago now seems more like an inability to make the right decision. defenders are figuring out how to thwart him and managers are getting frustrated with him

Alright, that is true.
Maybe it will cause him to go to Bayern... Something like a "new experience" and so on. If he knows about what you just said.

Either way, Bayern need more wingers. Coman and Gnabry itself are fine and pretty underrated, but if one of them is injured... I'm glad that they apparently refrain from buying this Nicholas Pepe guy.

Pay the 100 million then, faggot
He's not going anywhere for 70 million

>I'm glad that they apparently refrain from buying this Nicholas Pepe guy
I think he's good, but yeah, he would cost about 4x what he's worth because of all the hype

Apparently they offered 80 million Euros but City declined. As I said, Uli and Kalle are stingy motherfuckers despite Bayern being one of the richest clubs in the world. 100 million is the maximum they'd be willing to spend, except for maybe Havertz, for whom they offered 90 million according to a newspaper article, in the future. Well, might be fake, but who knows... Either way, they will try to sneak around paying that much as hard as they can.

And no, I'm not a Bayern fan.

>American
>plastic City fan

Attached: 1543819059561.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

They're annoyingly entitled but no other club there can dethrone them. Fucking spaghetti dortmund

>weaboo
>hasn't committed suicide
I feel sorry for your mother

Attached: fag.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

Just wait for the rise of HAMBVRG.

>handsome

Attached: Sanetat.jpg (900x1200, 161K)

This n*gger is not german

woah there

Why did he get the Nike swoosh? What if he ever changes sponsor

Attached: im a real german boy.jpg (936x622, 111K)

What does 44866 mean?

why does he have a tattoo of deniro's son on his back?

FUCKING KEK HE ACTUALLY TATTED THE SPONSOR AS WELL
my sides

Where's the original? It used to be him in full City kit and then I guess he had an argument with Pep because he blocked it out

he'll have it removed like he did the mancity logo

I don't know. Good question, though. Hope someone asks him that some day.

Shut up, trigfag. No one likes you.

Attached: sane.png (120x155, 39K)

It was never a city kit

KILL YOURSELF RETARDED TRIPFAG

It's the post code of Wattenscheid, a part of Bochum. He grew up there.

not a pretty face but the body is nice and fuckable

>Not getting the post code tattoed on your face
Sane is a casual.

Attached: sddefault.jpg (640x480, 45K)

bad footballer, only good in england against trash pub teams like watford

Of course, the Bank of England is also gonna collapse, the hospitals are gonna run out of medicine and the whole fucking archipelago is gonna sink underwater.
The rich markets are already prepared for even a hard Brexit, the only parts of the market that aren’t are the fucking small businesses who can’t prepare for all scenarios and are basically in limbo until the parliament figures out what the fuck it wants to do. Then they’ll most likely have a short window to figure it out which might harm them.
>the premier league being hurt by Brexit
You sir are a retard, maybe the fifth division, not the premier nor championship and neither league one

Munich is a nicer city, so i'd live there.

No, Brexit is about Britain becoming global. Instead of getting low-income workers from within in the EU, we'll get them from around the world. Just as instead of trading with the EU, we'll trade with every country in the world. Did you really think we were going to stop exploiting workers? This is what the we do.

Instead of having freedom of movement for EU footballers, we'l have freedom of movement for the globe of footballers. Then we'll get rid of our homegrown quota because we hate ourselves. Think the current financial domination by the PL has been bad? It's about to get a whole lot worse.

It was. The black bar was never there but of course that was over a year ago and with all the new people constantly flooding this place

Attached: retards.jpg (400x400, 20K)

Would absolutely be unable to make a decision. Just switch off my phone and take taxis to buy fastfood and take it back to home to eat the pain away.

>system autist
The system is there to allow people like Leroy and Mahrez to dribble at people.

hahahah look at this dood

Yeah, but Leroy has always come off as a "free thinker", to put it nicely.

>129600
you mean 8100?