Why are we so good at sports?

Why are we so good at sports?

Attached: 0DF6278B-30CB-41CA-A4FE-03ACB27B8AAF.jpg (728x424, 20K)

Other urls found in this thread:

countrydigest.org/olympic-medals-per-capita/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

smoking weed isn't a sport.

bombaclot

Which sports? Other than sprinting and being alright at cricket

Casual, get out.

Attached: Peace be the journey.jpg (1280x720, 151K)

The whole point of that movie is that they weren't actually that good at it though. They were just passionate about it

based

rugby league

Steroid use

like me and sex

pot kettle

Doing well in cricket

>tfw good at sex but not passionate about it

Attached: Screenshot_20190410-215239.png (720x449, 457K)

>implying

Attached: sprintdope.jpg (809x836, 148K)

America may be fat, but at least they’re good at some sports. Your country is fat, but with no results, simply put, you’re shit at sports. My Jamaicies put you in the dirt.

I went to high school with a girl who went on a cruise to Jamaica. She ended up getting pregnant and then birth some ugly mutt looking girl, then to not have the Jamaican guy ask for papers they never told him.
>white women

eh mon, me smoke the ganja, play dah cricket and sprint in the race mon

I dunno, GB did alright in Rio.

Attached: Rio 2016 medal table.jpg (690x893, 175K)

based

you mean >American women

Over here, only ugly desperate trash girls behave like this

countrydigest.org/olympic-medals-per-capita/

The top five nations per capita with more than 10 medals were;-

New Zealand
Hungary
Australia
Netherlands
Great Britain

This is what causes involuntary incest. That little girl will grow up one day and maybe she meets a nice Jamaican man, they marry and settle down together, all their children are various mutants.

This

>per capita meme
>implying all citizens are actually tested to find out who is the best vs who is the best amongst the people who already have an interest in the sport
>people who have different career paths than running around a track are implicitly included in the per capita meme

The per capita meme is a classic abuse of statistics. It isn't false, but by itself is basically in no way significant, as literally every other metric is simply just ignored for the point that is trying to be made. Same thing with soccer; if your athletic population has choices of sports, then the best athletes will already further divided into these. You can't count those people twice, so the number of actually athletic persons available to play and be good at soccer is severely biased.

Black genetitcs

Literally only sports that involve running though.

#1 ranked discus thrower in the world
ahem

Attached: fedrick dacres.jpg (600x400, 52K)

Literally and unironically slavery

jamaicans are the most explosive ppl on earth
heard it
>Scientists have looked into the genetics of Jamaican sprinters’ dominance. The first gene associated with powerful sprinting is the angiotensin-converting enzyme, or ACE, gene. If you have a particular variant of this gene (known as the “D allele”) you are likely to have a larger than average heart capable of pumping highly oxygenated blood to muscles quicker than the average human. That also gives your body a better response to training. In people of west African origin, the frequency of the variant is slightly higher than in those of European and Japanese origin. In Jamaica, it’s a little higher than in west Africa.

Why do Jamaicans never post on Yea Forums?

Because they have sex

> In Jamaica, it’s a little higher than in west Africa.
>mfw my gf is half jamaican
>mfw our mutt children will be super mutants

Attached: LcgzbxC.jpg (1242x1387, 136K)

Weed in small portions is definitely a performance enhancer

I'm aware that the majority of them have sex but surely there's some virgin rastas

have you ever seen a virgin gyppo?

I haven't no. Have you?

neither
there must be a reason for that

>american doesnt understand per capita

like clockwork.

dancehall