The great debate

The great debate.

Attached: 6479A95C-3705-4F0F-88B4-33D0A993A11A.jpg (1332x1723, 799K)

Other urls found in this thread:

123putlocker.info
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Top is not great, not terrible
Bottom is kino

Really want to watch these shows but u can’t be fucked getting memeflix :(

Both shows are overhyped shit, especially Chernobyl.

Top is great. Bottom has like three nice scenes, and pure fantasy hero characters, while trying to come off as historically accurate

Why can't you torrent?

Top is really great if you stick to season 1
Bottom is kino

Actually my 2 favorite shows. I would add Band of Brothers and Breaking Bad to them. Don't @ me

for me it's dusty messi

true detective would have been great if not for the long fedora diatribes

chernobyl would have been great if not for a few cliche lines

they both have clunky shit dialogue

the first season of True Detective is up there with the greatest TV shows of all time

Chernobyl is a well made TV show, but not one of the greats

For me, it's Generation Kill

This, plus we already know what happened since its history, true detective has some of the best acting I've seen in a while.

i like both

I like turtles

Torrent or stream it wtf

Where do you stream it?

I watched season 1 of True Detective and it was great. Is it worth it to continue with season 2 or should I just jump to 3?

>tfw no tv series about Simo Hayha

Neger are you twelve?

Why is Chernobyl triggering commies so much?

123putlocker.info

season 2 is watchable, it's a let down if you compare it to season 1 tho

Chernobyl is decent quality but hardly anything special
Don’t know why people act like it is the greatest thing to ever be put on TV
On the hand, True Detective Season 1 is legitimately the best season of any show of all time

slavs don't accept the west criticize them even tho they are the ones to criticize ussr the most.

You can't compare a full TV show with a 5 episode miniseries

for me, it's True Detective Season 1.

because it's exposing the incompetence of a communist regime and retard zoomers can't process it with their climate change cognitive dissonance but championing commies at the same time

Attached: Rust.gif (200x280, 1.16M)

We can compare 8 episodes to 5 episodes. True Detective is an anthology. Only s1 is considered special.

I like Chernobyl for the elements of personal struggle and sacrifice, and also because it's a story about a pretty massive historical event.

But spare me of the "muh cartoon villain soviets" stuff. English actors delivering those le Russia bad lines just makes me realize that the show's writers probably unironically believe that Putin has Trump in his pocket.

TIME IS A FLAT CIRCLE

take off your mask.

>breaking the law

yikes

Attached: 1409698630895.jpg (531x471, 72K)

>just makes me realize that the show's writers probably unironically believe that Putin has Trump in his pocket.

You aren't wrong, the show's creator is very anti-Trump

Fargo is better than true detective

unironically bottom of the barrel brainlet opinion

there's an anime/manga about Simo where he is a cute girl.

Attached: a78[1].jpg (450x640, 69K)

So you're triggered that an autocratic system is being called out as shit, and you're also triggered because you suspect that someone - surprise - doesn't like the current US president.

fuck, if that was done well in an episodic saga style series it would be GOAT

havent seen bot yet but season 1 of TD is goat

>hmmmm malty we have a job to do.... mhhhhh
>fuck ya rust i'm gonna cheat my wife

i've never seen such high quality dialogue dialogue anywhere else desu

Attached: 1558543496133.png (775x837, 736K)

>this brainlet frog

Great taste without being contrarian

Lol (laughing out loud)

>They say you shouldn't count your chickens before they hatch, Ray. Thing is, I got tired of waiting for the rest of these chickens to mature, decided I'd crack this operation open. Problem is, now everything's scrambled...Caspere knew this.

Attached: 1535342698568.png (544x367, 170K)

Hope that's not real dialogue

S o o n

Attached: B012D040-B268-445F-8FE3-8337E098CD52.jpg (1000x563, 715K)

Cuz commies have big egos and ego is unironically why communism will NEVER work and this show exposes just that

Has any ideology been so comprehensively BTFO as communism was by HBO’s Chernobyl? Absolutely exposed by a fucking tv show.

this
c*mmie sympathizers literally running for their lead lined trigger cages when their fluff ideology got brutally and irrevocably EXPOSED

Based

Lmfao

liberal democracy with the election of Donald Trump

>communism
>Slavic

Why the fuck are you niggers watching a dramatized TV show about a reactor meltdown?
Unironically have sex, or do anything but patronize this bullshit. It's not even an original story.

>watching "original" stories which are overflowing with tropes and copypasted characters instead of recreations of historic, real events
lmaoing at you

Stick to your superheroes kiddo.

By this logic, Band of brothers, the Pacific, saving pvt Ryan and many more are incel tier. Literally kill yourself and the rest of your family for actually believing in this

Attached: 61817074_1335303279957700_7023310640462692352_n.jpg (960x486, 29K)

t. butthurt commie

Have kids

chernobyl is the exact sort of garbage that capeshitters lap up though

Shitty b8 2bh

Attached: 56938255_2642118945860840_1156146389390983168_n.jpg (720x909, 34K)

the show EXPOSES the communist incompetence when trying to combat internal crisis or emergencies.
Covering their asses one higher up at the time with total disregard of the people until it snaps (Chernobyl wasn't the first nuclear outbreak, there was another massive one in the 50s).
I mean, sure. American politics does the same but not to that extent where "We are the military, get on your knees and get in the gulag. You were not supposed to have this much bread this year"

No it isn’t. Chernobyl didn’t even attempt to be funny or sexy.

Forgive me, Lenny. I have forgotten!