Attached: ohnonono.jpg (848x565, 36K)

>the fondler of ferrer
>the destroyer of del potro
>the guillotine of gasquet
>the zipper of mischa zverev

because titles>games

>how can you defend this
by being a cuck basedboy?

Fed is older than both Nadal and Djokovic. Both will end their careers with more than 20 slams

djokovic and federer are tied in grand slam + masters titles
>48 each
>masters: djokovic 33-28 federer
>grand slams: djokovic 15-20 federer
and djokovic is about 6 years his junior

I don't really see Djokovic still winning at the age of 35-36 like Federer

>I don't really see Djokovic still winning at the age of 35-36 like Federer

Attached: soyboy enthusiasm.gif (413x243, 51K)

titles against Bagdathis and Phillypussy

breh

honestly never understood the brainlets who say "hurrr weak era" you are only as good as who the competition is and if you eclipse the shitters you face suddenly it means your achievements are null and void? embarrassed for the eternal victims who post here sometimes.

Then you're a moron

Fed is the master with 20 grand slams

for me Federer will always be the greatest Tennis player of all time, his shots and motion, his desire to win points instead of engage in baseline slugfests waiting for an unforced error. His rivalry and friendship with Nadal which elevated Tennis in a big way and his titcow wife. Doesn't matter if he gets surpassed, for me, it's Federer.

thanks

Have you seen the shitters that are coming through?

Agreed. Completely. The ATP has done their best to change the game, to slow it down. The fact that Federer remained successful despite being past his prime, in an age when the game was being forced in a direction that didn't favor him, shows how good he is/was.

thats fucking bs

Clay courts got faster like in Madrid and overall clay season is shorter (switching Stuttgart from clay to grass and removing tournaments)...

Federer is an ATP babby carried by politics and a free pass on slams from 2003 to 2008 with the weakest competition in the history of tennis

you can see the future? do tell
his body breaks down now, you think ins 6 years?
take a science class or maybe, you know, be athletic yourself

tired of fat lazy fucks even commenting on sports they cannot even play

Cue the laughter track

Attached: Conclusion.png (468x550, 264K)

>Clay courts got faster like in Madrid and overall clay season is shorter (switching Stuttgart from clay to grass and removing tournaments)...
Wimbledon made changes to the grass and balls in an effort to slow the courts down and encourage baseline play. The Australian Open changed the court surface in 2008 which increased the height of the bounce, better for heavy topspin players. The U.S. Open tournament director said they intentionally slowed down the courts because certain players complained it was playing too fast.

>his body breaks down now, you think ins 6 years?
Not to mention he's a player that relies on his legs as much as anyone. Murray showed us what happens when the legs go.

Fedgoat had to face them when is was old

>n 3, winner of M1000 and semifinalist of Slam at 37
For me its Federer

This.
Federer is the Jascha Heifetz of tennis. It doesn't matter what Nadal and Djokovic do after he retires, he's something else

>Federer played most of his matches against prime Nadal and Djokovic when he was out of his prime
>Can only play once a year on grass against Nadal if Nadal doesn't get BTFO by a literally who in early round of Wimbledon
>Meanwhile Federer played Nadal 15 times on clay because there are shitloads of this shitass tournaments for some reason
>hurr durr muh H2H

>Federer is allowed to lose on Clay and not be judged by it

>>Federer played most of his matches against prime Nadal and Djokovic when he was out of his prime
what is his respective h2h before he hit 30?

nadal has the playstyle to be a pain to federer

>Rafa has the cuter gf
>Roger has the cuter kids

>Nadal is the best player ever on clay and the most dominant player ever on any surface
>haha look Federer lost again against him, how embarassing
If they played more on grass or hard the H2H would be more even

for me as well

Nadal is just above average in all grand slams but roland garros. He's already 33 and has had several long termn injuries. I just don't see it

Out of him, Djokovic and Fed he's the only won to win multiple slams on every surface

He plays the most aestethic tennis, faggots like you are the cancer that thinks penaldo is the GOAT

Also the one with least slams outside of clay by far. He'll get to 20 slams only because he'll win french open a few more times.
Just admit he's a clay babby, nothing wrong with that.

Funny thing is Federer lost his first match against Nadal who was 17 and on hard court. Federer cannot be the goat cause he was always weaker than Nadal

>Clay babby
>Beat prime Fed on Grass in the biggest match in the history of the sport

>Beat prime Fed on Grass in the biggest match in the history of the sport
It was basically a slow hard court by that point. Regardless, head-to-head, Nadal always had Federer's number just due to the style of play, but Federer was better against the field than Nadal was.

Thx, and well said

>muh aesthetics

Keep this in your sissy mind: being the best means winning

Their primes didnt overlap

>Keep this in your sissy mind: being the best means winning
It's a spectator sport. Aesthetics matter. It doesn't matter how great an athlete is if no one gives enough of a damn to watch them.

Blessed

Have sex

Nadal also won more slams with challenging draws

But Heifetz was the chink violinist of his era. Immaculate technique with no musicality

t.inFEDel

>15-24 record against Nadal
lmao almost sub .500 yet they're supposedly 'rivals'
Nadal is clearly superior

im a brainlet
more like Nadal almost has x2 his wins
ya get what i mean

>Muh clay
Rafa is a hack

based retard

Djokovic has a winning record against Nadal despite Nadal padding the hell out of his record early in their careers. At best, Nadal is only 3rd on the list of GOATs.

Nadal is a clay babby

based (you)

Pretty misleading when they've had 16 matches on clay and 3 on grass. Hard court is the neutral surface for both, and it's 11-9 for Federer.

Why the fuck do Nadal and Djokovic get injured so much, anyway? Nadal's knees are going to explode on the court one day.

He's GOAT in my view because he doesn't take 40 seconds between points unlike the other two, all 3 are greats oc.

>He's GOAT in my view because he doesn't take 40 seconds between points unlike the other two, all 3 are greats oc.
He also doesn't grunt loud as hell.