How well do you know your national team?

Try to guess your lineup for the next game

transfermarkt.com/meintm/traumelf/meintm//neu/1 (with portraits)
buildlineup.com

Subs: Barseghyan out Karapetian in, Ghazaryan out Ozbiliz in, injury/yellow card out Same position player in

Attached: roster.png (452x614, 276K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Europe#Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Why do you trigger Azeri so much?

Because they've managed to lose a war that they started with a crazy numbers advantage.
Also they're cryptoTurks, go figure

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-13-26-10.png (720x1280, 364K)

Should be announced in next half hour.

Attached: teamtoday.jpg (410x605, 77K)

I was close

Attached: realteam.jpg (645x635, 166K)

9/11? Nice
Also why the fuck do they announce it that early, they're not required to. Do they want to give an advantage to the opposition?

Hard to say, since Southgate could just decide to go full rotation

Azerbaijan is the North Korea of the region and wants Armenia extinct because muh fuck Christianity

Go for the victory oriented lineup. It'd be easy to compare the squads if Southgate does the same.

Well he's apparently rotating in TAA, but no word other than that, so it would seem to be the lineup from the Nations League semis, but with TAA instead of Walker. But I wouldn't be surprised if he rotated out a few more players

I imagine for Switzerland it'll be similar, maybe Sow for Zakaria or Freuler, maybe hand Okafor a cheeky start

>Portuguese phenotypes

Same as against England, but Promes instead of Bergwijn.

And Donny for of De Roon

still dont understand how that fucking shitter de roon keeps popping up as a started
van de beek is like 10 times the player he is and we saw it against england as well. >played shit and bottled every chance with de roon playing
>donny comes on
>immediately threatening attacks and constant shots on target

Kanté isn't fit so probably something like this. Possibly Ndombélé for Matuidi and Matuidi for Coman.

Attached: 1539141962271.png (1000x1400, 247K)

>tf
>tp

>Lottin

>t. Jean-Pierre da Silva

Holy shit, we're actually playing 4-1-4-1 (4-3-3) instead of 4-2-3-1 today. My prediction was 8 out of 11 but I'm happy I was wrong.
Altough I still believe that the team would be similar to my prediction for the Greece game and this is more of a Liechtenstein memery

yes

shrug

Attached: 1559761991928.jpg (429x604, 47K)

>no pjanic

suspended, mec

How many of the ic surnames are Serbs?

Löw is out tho, they could play 4atb.

Attached: G.png (474x597, 177K)

>Löw is out tho,
what?

1 ½

Oh shit did he finally leave?

Dropped a dumbbell on his chest.
He has better job security than the Castro brothers.

Attached: 1511387209298.jpg (360x360, 18K)

>Dropped a dumbbell on his chest.
wtf lmao

8.5/11 players are muslims? Can't be true

7 ½, there's a Croat

I got it wrong anyway, the actual lineup has 10 muslims and a croat

who the FUCK is Sarić

Why do they have ic surnames then? Is it common for Bosnian muslims to have them?
And why are Serbs underrepresented in the team? I thought they were good

Excuse me, what? Lmfao

How do you even tell them apart anyway?

>Why do they have ic surnames then? Is it common for Bosnian muslims to have them?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_most_common_surnames_in_Europe#Bosnia_and_Herzegovina
Looks like it.

Why wouldn't muslims have the ić? They speak the same language

and we don't have any serbs or croats because if they're good, they go and play for serbia/croatia (except for Miske

The Muslims (Croats and Serbs) in Bosnia literally just add an ović or ić to a word of Muslim origin like "pasha" becomes Pašalić and names like Ibrahimović, Hasanbegović, Harambašić, (H)Asanović, Mustafić and so on.

>Guedes
NO GOD PLEASE NO!