I’m not playing for the fans

>I’m not playing for the fans
B-based...

Attached: 563985F0-5A95-4AE3-880C-84EAC760423E.jpg (749x1052, 197K)

>fans
Americans are the epitome of customers. If there were any fans, he'd be getting booed every time he got the ball.

Have sex

That was literally the best part about that quote
Fuck the fans, play for yourself, play for that kid shooting baskets in the park until sundown every night
You honestly think these fuckers are playing for you?

based

have sex

fans are the only reason you get to play what you love for millions of dollars.

not surprised a stupid chimp can't work that out, though.

Get a clue

Like brand-loyal mutt drones care about quality. They’ll pay as long as marketing tells them to.

he's a literal basketball robot

if he wasn't playing for millions, he'd be playing for a cheese sandwich in Rucker Park or whatever.

If playing basketball wasn't worth millions he'd be doing something else. Use your brain to think instead of your ass you idiot.

Lose weight

lose weight by having sex

develop human emotions

die

heat water

Attached: Brazil2.jpg (576x960, 53K)

lol niggers working

Such an utterly boring emotionless player

Kawhi Leonard is like a basketball robot

he is autistic so technically an honorary Yea Forums user

i don't see where you imply he's ungrateful to fans. you don't go to work for your boss, you go to pay your bills, and generally the best way to do that is do the best job you can at your job. fans get what they want, player gets what he wants. why is this a problem?

it's completely unreasonable to expect some dude from inner city los angeles to put a bunch of people from toronto he's never had any association with his entire life until a year ago as his first priority for accomplishing what is his life's ultimate goal

He's a fun guy

Hit the (gas) shower.

If your boss was the reason you were paid seven figures you’d have to be a major asshole not to be grateful. But all athletes are like this. Kawhi just happens to be autistic enough to say what others keep quiet. I like sports but I’ll never give a cent to them. If I ever buy a jersey or any merchandise I’ll make sure it was done by an unlicensed shop in China. Call me salty or whatever but I’d feel like a major cuck giving money to richfags who wouldn’t give me the time of day.

Hes not from fucking Canasa and just arrived. Right now hes just a mercenary, this is not his fav team. So the lad gets honest and cucks gonna shit on him? Lmao.
Theres no canadians in the raptors tem, fuck the '''''fans'''''

If your boss pays you seven figures, you know he makes eight figures from the work you do.

Sport fans will start hating you and sending death threats as soon as you stop performing. Any pro athlete knows it's just a job.

how many fucking games do these people play

Jesus Christ

first to four wins like every other American league apart from the NFL

Yeah I cant like players that i son identify with! Having a cool identity is my favorite part about basketball. You must be a LeBron fan too! Bronnies unite!!!1

Has anyone considered that what he meant by this was "I'm not playing to make fans" and not "I'm not playing for the fans"

He's saying he doens't play to get fans for himself not that he doesn't play for "the fans" you spergs. He'd rather win than be a ball hog like Harden.

>your boss is the reason you make seven figuires
>not your skillset, work ethic, experience and education
what a spastic fucking retard.
I don't go to work everyday cause I "appreciate" my boss. I could always find another one. I go because I need money. Kawhi could play in fromt of any city, and they would be happy, because he gives them Ws and entertaining basketball. He is selling a product and they are buying it. take your soccer mom bowl cut "talk to your manager" entitlement elsewhere.
You don't go to basketball games because you live in a poor shithole that has no NBA team. not cause Kawhi doesn't pretend he worships the ground Drake walks on or whatever.

Leonard is Yea Forums but so is ourguy Looney, shame one of the two has to lose.

He doesn't care about money he drives an old car and uses coupons.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-08-10-02-55-671_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x909, 187K)

fpbp

lmao paying him $90million is why you get to watch a championship team. almost as if it was a mutually beneficial business deal and not pure charity.
do you say that to every tradesmen who comes into your house
>you know if I didn't pay you $500 to fix the plumbing you wouldn't have a job so you better be grateful!

This whole paragraph is a contradiction

He’s just trying to say that he doesn’t want to be unnecessarily flashy and play for “fan service” but his autism can’t put it in better wording.

based
fuck the plebeian hordes
nigga just plays for his personal glory and that's why he is good

I still remember him telling reporters "you not going to ask me about the juices right?" (spurs team had some special juices for the players). He's legit autistic and get weirdly uncomfortable in certain situations.

Attached: BrokenFabulousDragonfly-size_restricted.gif (500x296, 3.4M)

Nigger

Yeah because no one plays sports unless they get millions for it

Checked
And no, everyone here is a brainlet, myself included. You’re probably right.

I wouldn't play to please a bunch of chinks either.

>97 Chevy Tahoe

Absolutely based. Those things last forever.