Their transfer window seems to be shaping up quite nicely

Could they give Liverpool competition next year? Or will the inferior Managerial mind of Zidane flounder the immense talent of the squad?

Attached: 584a9b47b080d7616d298778.png (549x768, 48K)

>liverpoop
Kek. That shitty club is going back into irrelevancy. One lucky run in CL doesn't mean they are somehow great again.

mental
illness

>PSG and Napoli in the group
>Bayern
>Porto
>Barcelona
>Spurs

Can you realistically name me a more difficult run?

>Porto
>Spuds

L I V E R P O O L

>only lost 1 game in the premier league
>player of the year
>2 fullbacks most assists in premier league history
>2 players get the golden boot
>golden glove goalkeeper
>2nd year champions league finalist
>overcome 3-0 vs (arguably) the best team in the world
>win the champions league
>potential ballon d'or winner

Who could liverpool have faced in those rounds that were better? Final could’ve been against Ajax and you would’ve meme’d them harder

Hope you are kidding.

Even Real's last year run was much tougher.

Dortmund and Tottenham in group stage followed by PSG, Juve, Bayern and Liverpool.

>overcome 3-0 vs (arguably) the best team in the world
yeah the team that got cucked by valencia is the best team in the world. is this 2010

Your argument is that their run THIS year was lucky. What’s luck got to do with getting past that many world class sides??

Just admit you’re angry they won

Why are you listing Liverpool, I thought they were a shit joke club

>implying I ever said they are shit
I said that they aren't great club which they aren't. Having one decent season and even then winning only one trophy doesn't mean they are suddenly best team in the world. And I'm not ABL since I'm real madrid fan and don't give a fuck about EPL

I think Liverpool will struggle to get out of group stages next year. They were incredibly lucky this year. If they manage it I think City will beat them in Quarters. Pep will be motivated.

Man shitty.

They lost to Le Spurs though. They would have bottled it against Liverpool to somehow.

>city beating anyone in the quarter finals of the CL

Attached: 1529732843410.gif (478x304, 3.89M)

At present though. Which team looks stronger? I can only say City have the same level of talent.

Barca and Real are in rebuild mode. PSG only score against farmers. Juve look poor too.

>champions league final
>lose 1 game in the league all season
>another champions league final
>win champions league
>2nd only to Milan and Real (with their 5 fake European cups) in all time list
>lucky run

ABLism is a mental retardation

City beat them over the two legs in the league. Pep has them sussed out now. Just wait.

The beat spurs what? 3 or 4 times last year? The one game they had to lose was unfortunately in the CL.They're comfortably better than spuds who lost repeatedly to Liverpool last year. One game and a VAR review were the thin margins that they lost to. If you felt Ajax would've been a better final why not shitty?

IIRC KDB had also recovered by that time. It could've been a more competitive final at least unlike spuds who were playing as if it was a pre-season friendly.

Liverpool will have 10 CL trophies before they win the Premier League. they are an excellent team right now, but they are properly cursed when it comes to the league.

>The beat spurs what? 3 or 4 times last year? The one game they had to lose was unfortunately in the CL.They're comfortably better than spuds who lost repeatedly to Liverpool last year. One game and a VAR review were the thin margins that they lost to. If you felt Ajax would've been a better final why not shitty?
>IIRC KDB had also recovered by that time. It could've been a more competitive final at least unlike spuds who were playing as if it was a pre-season friendly.

Sorry I wasn't the Leaf that said Ajax would have better. I think in the end the best teams won. If you think City are tougher opponents, Then they should have done better. They are a better team but in CL they always bottle it.

Actually think the penalty meant that Liverpool just killed they game with their defense. Had spurs scored early I think Liverpool would have gone up a gear or two.

>just wait
How did he get knocked out by Spurs of all clubs if he's such a tactical genius in the CL?

That was luck with a spice of UEFA not wanting City to win the Quadruple. The penalty miss was just luck. Then the VAR decision was ridiculous.

>UEFA not wanting city to win the Quadruple
Are you legitimately deluded? Are you telling me that Sterling goal was not by all means offside?

With camera angles they can make anything look like offside. Also Llorente scored with his hand.

>livershit
lmao

Attached: images (3).jpg (588x250, 34K)

>no premier league titles

Never mind this guy's brain dead

Attached: FB_IMG_1556107728661.jpg (720x405, 30K)

Winning with refball and cheating isn't an accomplishment.

And to all the AbLs and shitty niggers in this thread prepare your anuses for a liverpool European treble next year with them ending their EPL drought with record points and being crowned the greatest team of all time.

>Winning with refball and cheating isn't an accomplishment
If you're first, you're first.
If you're second, you're nothing.

>2 lucky runs in a row

Ox aka city slayer was out all season. Will be back next season. So won't happen again

Tell me 5 clubs that could beat liverpool

City
Red Star Belgrade
Napoli
Barcelona
PSG
Wolwes
that's SIX for you

City
Barca
Juventus
PSG
Bayern

Liverpool is definitely one of the best teams in the world right now, but on any given day, they could lose to one of these teams.

Yeah but no team in the world can beat this Liverpool team over 2 legs.

they beat psg and bayern faggot, also
>barca

Yep and next season it will be no different. Heck teams are going to get battered even more badly since liverpool will spend heavily this season as well for depth.

I never understood the "depth" meme, luis enrique won a treble with jeremy mathieu on the bench
in my opinion liverpool don't really need any new signings, maybe a creative midfielder but that's it,

depth is having quality to replace the starting xi during injury, fatigue or suspension. what's hard to understand?

and all of them were in shit shape

>luis enrique won a treble with jeremy mathieu on the bench
Because their players didn't get hurt. If they do, they you're fucked

>all of those teams are going to rehaul this season meanwhile liverpool will be stuck with 28 year old prospects

*ahem*
Fuck NIGGERS

Attached: 1553247934380.jpg (225x225, 23K)

It doesn't matter. They have some of the greatest players of their generation in many positions. This team has multiple Ballon D'or winner quality player in many positions. Most importantly they have the best manager ever to grace the EPL. A bit more depth and they're a contender for the GOAT team.

I'm hoping Juventus come clutch next year. Liverpool vs Juventus in the Final in Istanbul would be great to watch

Who are they buying?

Bale doesn't want to leave or play (he's bored) so... Madrid will keep sucking.

--------------Sczcesny
--Cancelo--De Ligt--Chielleni--Sandro
-------Pogba---Pjanic--Ramsey
--Chiesa-----Icardi----Ronaldo

>De light
No.