/nba/ General - Rapties are REAL Edition

Statuses:
Steph Curry: Spotted hastily reviewing Lebron footage from the 2016 NBA finals while boarding Toronto bound flight
Klay: Damn this nigga ghey
Durant: Legacy currently on hold
Draymond: deez nuts
Looney: Kind of coon-ey
My Rapties: locked in lads. they are real im telling u

Attached: 54664547757.png (1334x1546, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc
trkur.com/366443/16133
flylnks.com/366443/41047
youtube.com/watch?v=GTm8YRkei9Y
twitter.com/BaynesFanClub/status/1137202975087243265
streamable.com/qsnw1
youtu.be/3TsYIQv0sX8
sportsmediawatch.com/2019/06/nba-finals-game-4-ratings-abc-overnights/
bleacherreport.com/articles/2839399-deal-with-it-andre-iguodala-is-a-hall-of-famer
youtube.com/watch?v=oOni4BMeMp0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

35 points and 0 turnovers on the road in the finals
Kawhi Leonard
Michael Jordan

>TFW your ear fills with blood

Warriors in 7. If you don't think so than your a dumbass.

BOARD MAN GETS PAID BOARD MAN GETS RINGS

Attached: board man.jpg (627x375, 39K)

AUSTISTS! RIDE WITH ME TO THE GLORY LAND!

Attached: GOAT.jpg (800x1176, 354K)

I'm just here for the memes lmao

than let me be a dumbass

Wasn't it Warriors in 4, 5 and 6? I'm noticing a pattern...

New drake album cover looking good

THE TORONTO RAPTORS ARE SO FUCKING REAL HOLY SHIT!

YOU GOT KAWHI "AWWWW SHIT THIS BENCH ASS I GOTTA PUT THIS FUCKING TEAM ON MY BACK GUESS WHOS THE REAL MVP LMAO BEST TEAM IN THE EAST" LEONARD

KYLE "THICCER THAN YOUR BITCH GF" LOWRY

DANNY "SAN ANTONIO GAVE A NIGGA UP NOW WHOS ON TOP BITCH NIGGAS HOWS JAKOB POETL? OH WAIT BITCH LOL" GREEN

SERGE "BLOCKING YOU FROM BEHIND LIKE THE WEAK ASS NIGGA YOU ARE" IBAKA

MARC "LMAO WHOS THAT NIGGA BROOK LOPEZ" GASOL

FRED "BENCH HERO" VANVLEET

PASCAL "YOU WANNA GET YOUR BALL STOLEN BITCH ASS NIGGA?" SIAKAM

O.G "I SACRIFICED MY APPENDIX FOR THIS" ANUNOBY

NORMAN "NUCLEAR" POWELL

HOLY FUCK THESE ARE THE REALEST NIGGAS IN THE NBA

HERE'S SOME DIALOGUE FROM A RECENT GAME:

GIANNIS GUARDING KAWHI

KAWHI: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA

Giannis: Please Kawhi I'll suck your dick please don't do it I obey

KAWHI: DON'T MAKE ME SHIT ON A NIGGA

KAWHI: IM BOUTTA SHIT ON A NIGGA

KAWHI LEONARD WET ASS JUMPER OVER GIANNIS

KAWHI: DAMN. Just shit on a nigga. Another fucking day in the 6ix.

Attached: Leonard-1024x768.jpg (1024x768, 69K)

W-warriors in 8...r-r-right guys?

BOOMIN OUT IN SOUTH GWINNETT LIKE LOU WILL
6 MAN LIKE LOU WILL
TWO GIRLS
AND THEY GET ALONG LIKE I'M
looouuuuuuu

at this point series is over. now if curry wants to save his legacy he has to dominate at least one game and WIN, if not, he is top 20 at best.

One game won't be enough, he needs to go full LeBron mode and put out a 40+ game 3 times in a row, but he doesn't have it in him.

He's really done for isn't he?

curry more like curry makes me have stinky slippery shitties!

Aye.

>Oh, hey Lebron, sup with Finals? Oh you are not in it this year? Damn, I guess that's what happens when you play in West.
>At least nobody went East and had a better season than anything you've ever done or proved how easy it is to sweep lEastern fodder like I used to with Ty Lawson's Denver or Steve Francis Houston. Oh Kawhi did? Man, that's rough.
>How's my boy Pelinka treating you?Everything smooth as silk? You're getting statue right next to mine, your legacy here is going to be great, he'll make SURE of it!
>Anyway, I gotta go to this illuminati convention, have fun filming Mike's sloppy secon... I mean Space Jam 2 with your homeboys. Mamba out!

Attached: kobevention.jpg (1070x1212, 253K)

>yfw durant is intentionally sitting out to expose the warriors and cement his legacy

what level chess is this?

Attached: Lionel Hutz attorney Simpsons.jpg (480x510, 19K)

Why are people surprised about KD?

When Golden State signed him they and everyone else should've know he's injury prone.

Literally ruined the best Thunder rosters due to playoffs and season ending injuries.

This guy shouldn't have ever been trusted, 2017 and 2018 were the fluke years, but of course Golden State didn't just need KD, they needed KD to not be on the Thunder and cripple the West power structure

>billy beane
>how to become a world famous genius without ever winning a playoff game

this isn't sternball anymore user

>kawhi decides to go to the clipshits after bringing us a ring but my rapties sign kd who has a strong desire to play for his favorite team growing up.
we literally can't lose

Attached: 1559968916274.png (400x500, 209K)

>Kawhi Leonard is saving the NBA
What a guy

>literally this

He's gonna come back for game 5 and try to reverse sweep to prove that he is the MAIN GUY on the warriors.

and if all else fails.... New York has alot of money waiting for him

im trying to give him a little bail, that 3 games in a row is just not happening for him. even if they manage to win game 5 somebody is getting hurt and curry is just not built for carrying a team. that game 3 really showed he is not as impactful as he comes off when his team is healthy.

if you take curry off the warriors and put him on any other team, he is a glorified damian lillard with better handles

Post-Jordan 3peats are cursed

Attached: michael-jordan.jpg (1862x1048, 117K)

DeMarcus Cousins hoe ass thought he was getting an easy ring

God don’t like ugly

>shaw

He doesn't get any bail since it's the finals and there are no buts here.

based.
janice needs to replaced with curry
pascal 'you want to get spun on to your right or to your left bitch ass nigga? siakam

who do they hire in his place?

Attached: Steve-Kerrrr.jpg (686x386, 31K)

All I’m gonna say is Raptors won 4 straight this playoffs, Warriors and Cavs won 3 straight in 2016.
If there’s a team that can pull off another 3 straight, I would think it’s the Warriors.

>getting big dicked by ibaka and gasol
this team is supposed to be better than 3peat lakers? you got ibaka destroying you in the paint, shaq would have a field day with these fucks

Tyronn Lue is available

He'll probably stay put until the inevitable decline of the core and rebuild happens

Why was he shilled so hard for the past couple of years?

Literally every NBA champion from before 2014 would BTFO these frauds in a series(Heat would be a tossup)

Attached: heem sleepy (.gif (353x200, 793K)

>not as impactful
Not true. He’s so impctful that he’s getting doubled/triple teamed and trapped on almost all of his possessions.
It just that he has shit teammates who are too scared/can’t shoot the ball. Their roster is shit outside if Klay, Steph, and KD.

how

you can't tell me this is a good finals, Warriors are trash without KD, no depth.

I suddenly have an urge to play 2K11 cause of him

If the warriors lose the next match then they are, by proxy, worse than the bucks and the 76ers meaning that every single team that has lost to the warriors is at least as bad, therefore East > West
Eat shit you western cocksuckers!

you're a tiny bitch with a itty bitty penis

Is it been confirmed if Kevin's coming back for the next game?

>Tim Donaghy

The series is over cause KD wont risk an injury cause he's leaving either way.

Ignore Toronto winning a ring, it's a shit finals cause of injuries

if the warriors lose in 5 games i will ... do something drastic

Zoomers love their fraudulent statpadding memechuckers since they're "relatable" lmao

have to be anointed first, then you get the green light

>jordan's dad got murdered
>kawhi dad got murdered
>93 bulls went down 0-2 to the conference best then went on to chip
>19 raps went down 0-2 to the conference best then went on to chip
guess kawhi needs to go into accounting for a couple years then come back for the raps to threepeat

>literally every ref who officiated MJ games with one lip on the whistle and the other on his dick

All that matters is Vince Carter has no ring

Eat shit, traitor fuck

infinitely more entertaining that the last two finals

>4 all stars without KD
>no depth
This excuse will never work

forgot about this ass clown. begged to be on the raptors now he can watch their success without his bum ass

Durant's not coming back and risking $200M+ to get hurt bailing out his broken ass team after Draythug said "didn't need him"

This is why I find it SO fucking difficult to root for leafs

The Craptors would have moved just like the Grizzlies were it not for VC

what a surprise,
the jews win

nice sports basketbabs

Attached: silver.drake_.jpg (618x410, 83K)

ITS TIME KEVIN TO RETURN AND FULFILL THE COMEBACK FROM BEHIND PLAY AND BE CROWNED AS THE WINNER

Attached: gotoubun112.jpg (1876x2048, 3.61M)

durant could break every bone in his body other than spine and someone would still max him out

What genuinely shocked me the most he's in the league after all these years and Lamar Odom isn't

Attached: 4073570.jpg (1600x1067, 231K)

>4 all stars
wow leafs are so stupid its unbelievable

VC wasn't sniffing coke

he faked an injury to get a trade

he was Kawhi before Kawhi

the crazy thing is that if the raptors didn't absolutely shit up the 3rd quarter of game2 this coulda been a 4-0 sweep.

I never new adam silver was jewish. damn

Attached: 1559792460820.jpg (258x256, 14K)

Klay, Draymond, Cousins, Curry are all All-Stars. I knew Amerifat education was bad but not this bad got damn.

>all these hot free agents looking to leave Golden State but wont be able to go to Toronto without looking like My Next Chapter 2.0
ahh..

The series is 100% over, i'll bet you KD is healthy and won't play cause of free agency.

He doesn't care.

We're talking about KD here. Instead of viewing this as an opportunity to make a comeback from injury and cement this as his team once and for all he's probably unironically wishing he was on the Raptors right now desu

Reminder Jeremy Lin has more fucking ring than

>Harden
>Carmelo Anthony
>Derrick Rose
>Vince lmao Carter

Attached: 1455423522599.gif (250x250, 1.76M)

>Finals
2019 - Decent, but only because we get to see Kawhi ball out and the Warriors meme end.
2018 - Absolute unwatchable garbage outside of the end of Game 1. One of the worst endings to a sporting season in history.
2017 - Extremely bad. Almost as bad as 2018.
2016 - Pure sports kino of the highest order. Maybe the best finals in NBA history.
2015 - Stupid but fun to watch because of the DELLY DELLY memes and LeBron going wild

Attached: 1487628839128.jpg (749x779, 64K)

The blood sacrifice was made. Warriors sealed their fate at that very moment.

Ichika is a loser.

it would be neat to see Durant come back, stomp, and win finals MVP but reality is he's gone.

free agency turns NBA players into bitches. and theres a lot this summer.

thats why hes not impactful. if you double team him he has no other aspect in his game to put a stamp on a game, so he needs allstar teammates to look good.

kyle lowry atm is making him look stupid as fuck and amateurish by just straight up outdoing him with basic fundamentals and a high iq for basketball.

there is literally a moment from the game where he made the entire warriors on defense do exactly what he wanted them to do. he calls for the ball from siakam, calls kawhi over to him and then passes the ball back to ibaka as everyone is looking at him and kawhi which leads to a wide open layup.

need someone to post the "The Land" cleveland pepe pls

Attached: 24564775245.png (1920x1134, 762K)

It just puts into perspective how god damn shit the Rockets and Trailblazers are.

How does contracts works on NBA? Warriors aren't planning to sign him again?

>"For me, my goal is I ain't planning on sitting," Cousins told The Undefeated after the Warriors' shootaround in preparation for Monday's Game 4 against the Houston Rockets in a second-round playoff series. "I don't know the reality of it. But for me, that is not what I'm planning on doing...It's definitely some type of bad movie. But I think it will have a very nice ending. Just wait for it."
Hmm, very cryptic. Can someone interpret the meaning of this quote?

Attached: demarcus_cousins_warriors_return_.jpg (4300x2395, 911K)

if he wants to leave it doesn't matter if they want to keep him

The last 5 seasons showed us how shit the Rockets were

So we can safely say that this is the very moment what caused all of what's happening in present

Attached: 03nfkce0cb111.jpg (1024x574, 72K)

so since this is a home game for raptors it's a done deal right?

that shit was hilarious because during this whole sequence klay was like what the fuck just happened

>Oakland California theme right now

youtube.com/watch?v=zDKO6XYXioc

Attached: 0e9.jpg (600x600, 30K)

if he wants to cement his legacy as one of the best gm's ever with another ring he'll muster up his balls to trade lowry and make vanvleet the permanent starter
strike while his value off of a ring is high, fuck the loyalty, get covington, aaron gordon or ingles/crowder

Attached: Ujiri_Masai.jpg (1681x1681, 392K)

>this was the sacrifice that had to be made to stop the dynasty, JR was years ahead the whole time

Yeah well it's not so bad for the Rockets because at least they can make some moves to free up space for the futur-
>Chris Paul, $38M/2020, $41M/2021, $44M/2022
OH NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: ha.png (398x376, 193K)

>next 2k will be executive produced by drake with a we the north edition
may god have mercy on our soul

doubt it

goddamn covington on the sl would be deadly
get brogdon too

Brogdon-Kawhi-Covington-Siakam-Gasol
FVV-Danny-Norm-OG-Ibaka

Opponents be held to 50 on the reg

literally this.

nice simpsons post my breh, Go RAPTIES

Your taste in waifus is as bad as your taste in nba teams. #churchofmiku proclaims Rapties in 5

Attached: received_319912775355458.jpg (1900x2300, 271K)

It's pretty obvious Durant did something to his Achilles

well he sure as hell cant jump, dude has like 2 ich vertical, might as well end his career

LOVE MY RAPTIES

Attached: danceoff.jpg (1080x720, 154K)

No shit. Even the ice bag is on his achilles

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-034722__01.jpg (1080x1928, 300K)

people really said the western semifinals were the "real finals" lmfao

DemarDerozan.gif

Attached: kms.gif (656x368, 1.47M)

lowry is literally untradeable. everyone would turn on him if he traded lowry, the last remaining piece and a reminder of where they came from

I don't like those digits

we are going to need drake to show all the way up

This isn't the 90's anymore fàm

Also Trump will be impeach any day now

miku is the best

Daily Reminder

Attached: cut my life into pieces.jpg (630x474, 81K)

it looks like he is wearing glasses

apart from Ibaka none of them smile anymore

At some point you'll have to grow up and realize these guys aren't nearly as good as you've made them out to be in your mind and reality is their agents asking for inflated contracts isn't conductive to longevity as a team

>ibaka will be the only one with a legitimate ring

that's what you said about derozen. the odds of ujiri running it back is definitely up there but once lowry's contract is up in a year he should take the vet min and lead the bench, or just retire. the east, the top 5-6 teams of the east, are gearing up, Durant will be playing in the conference in less than 3 months, Brooklyn and Philly aren't fucking around, Dipo will be healthy, and Ainge is still sitting on a warchest of picks. Ujiri and Lowry wants a repeat or a Spursian dynasty, they can't settle, can't be complacent.

As a best practice contrast, Bob Myers won EoY by destroying a competitor in OKC and locking up their repeat chances. Be as ruthless. Be a killer like Kawhi.

fuck out of here with that bullshit, everyone said the same about defrozen
just get better players, everyone will forget him in a couple of months

why are americans so bad at basketball? is it because we invented it?

That's really fucking wrong like what the fuck is wrong with you?

absolutely based

Think about that. A fucking bench player that just shat himself in the Finals asking for a max after the team just gave two starters a near max and the new rose rule max, then ibaka asking for 3 million under the max yet you couldn't accept 6 mil under the max

Fucking retards don't deserve sympathy because they did it to themselves. Blame no one but the greedy players

Are there any Canadian nba players? I'm sure they have to have at least a few

does anyone in this thread even like basketball

warriors only lost because klay and kd got hurt
fuck you toronto is nothing
warriors in 7

summer league and first 2 months of regular season, yes
the rest, no

I'm a Blazers fan. This finals just pisses me off desu if Nurkic didn't get hurt we'd be there right now.

still waiting on vanvleet's explosive game

Lmao you're delusional

is there a term on tvtropes for when a villainous character joins the hero's team and ends up being cute and cuddly. this is what kawhi reminds me of

>Raptors win
>No Guidance drops

It's LITTY

Attached: 63b.gif (156x312, 353K)

KD STAY WINNING

NUMBER 1 IN THE WORLD FAGGOTS MEMBER THE NAME

Attached: IMG_20190608_101948.jpg (750x951, 78K)

They relied too much on Durant and now that he is injured there is literally no one to score besides Curry and Klay.

If Durant leaves, Warriors will need to trade their entire roster besides the donkey, Klay and Curry. Iggy and Livingston are ready for retirement

started from the bottom

Attached: 1510716920942.jpg (500x699, 252K)

>trade their entire roster besides
as if anyone would take them for free

Fuck Durant. All this because your ass is mentally ill and insecure as fuck.

Stop using social media and get a fucking life you incel burnt toothpick no brush having snake ass nigga

kawhi kinda lazy eyed

steve nash is probably the most famous

and james naismith.

quess the pokemon

Attached: (q).jpg (115x446, 4K)

Draymond

>my raptor didn't just pick up a lebronstopper
>they picked up a dynastystopper

Attached: 3BLjjNT.jpg (1440x1420, 402K)

Fuck Durant
Fuck Curry

Fucking overrated cancerous losers

Attached: 065FD667-FD25-44AE-8A8F-F5F8977947C1.jpg (541x541, 29K)

God tier hairline

>Wake up
>find out the Raptors won
>Check my DVR to watch the game

>a thunderstorm fucked up the broadcast

Attached: 1559306640248.png (1000x747, 519K)

kawhi is so based

>Embleed acting like the Sixers had a chance at the Finals

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1540058777112.jpg (1780x1004, 130K)

good he deserves it more than those fuckers

Does Wiggins still count?

This was the moment. if they didn't get 3-1 >Draymond would have never called KD to come to the warriors
>LB would have stayed in Cleveland to try and get them a ring
>Kyrie would have never gotten jealous of Lebron and left for Boston

literally one game changed the sport. was it worth it Cleveland?

Attached: 160619234041-lebron-james-2016-nba-finals---game-7.1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 129K)

>a bench player with barely any minutes deserves a championship more than a star player who has shouldered the most responsibility and workload

Attached: 1533130707268.jpg (800x533, 49K)

where my Filipino Raptor fans at?

Attached: 58408976_167032957655232_6397667624965355550_n.jpg (1080x711, 36K)

watch 5 Linsanity comes back

Attached: linsanity.jpg (600x400, 87K)

Does anyone have a gif of Curry going for the drive, hesitating and looking around for his defender (Ibaka) who's behind him proceeds in driving for the bucket only to get blocked by Ibaka from behind?

Whoa, whoa, KD was a Raptors fan growing up?

Basketball's coming home bros I can't believe it

Cant wait to see you Warrior haters cry in a corner when the Raptors choke away the 3-1 lead and KD 3peating as champion and finals MVP

Attached: gotoubun34.png (382x1080, 676K)

Hey, I'll take it. Raptors fan since 2002 and all I wanted was something like an Iverson-76ers or Barkley-Suns run. The memory that we took it to 7 games in a Finals appearance is more than enough for me. A Championship would be a dream.

Please Warriors, just fucking crush the raptors in the next three games. People here in Toronto are insufferable. Literally nobody gave a shit about the raptors for decades and now suddenly it's the only thing they talk about.

I keep needing reminders that Yea Forums frequenters can't be happy without someone being miserable in turn. No wonder the bunch of you can't function socially.

>Warriors in 4
>Warriors in 5
>W-Warriors in 6
>W-w-w-warriors i-i-in 7

Stop doing this to yourself SEAmonkey

Fuck this shit man, if Gianni's made one more free throw, we would have been 3-0 against the NBA champions. Whatever, we ll get them next year, that is if Kawhi is even in Toronto.

warriors are the only team shit enough to choke a 3-1 lead in the finals

Absolutely sacrificing the cavs will lead to a golden era of the return of browns dominance

spoken like a true bridesmaid

Attached: 1554988599249.png (1237x602, 844K)

Ladies and gentlemen......

>spurs interested in bojan bogdanovic
hmm...

he liked the uniforms

Another source

>Spurs interested in becoming irrelevant as Kawhi wins another championship sealing the fate of this soon to be forgotten hole in the water franchise

Kawhi is going to usher in a new generation of players that don't give a shit about the pomp and "swag" of the 00s generation and just shut up and play ball with systematic precision and dedication

Attached: 1545739918093.png (532x475, 213K)

put on your best smile cause i'm about to screenshot your ass

the canadians staying behind after the game reminded me of the champions league

how the fuck are the raptors up 3-1

Yea, no, but I hear you tho

it's a spurs league baby

no kevin durant

The Novak Djokovic of basketball

I see this player, I switch it off

They're really good and fully healthy
KD is a loser

won't happen because black people but I appreciate your wishful thinking

I'm from the future, kawhi leaves for la and kd joins the raptors

Jokic can't jump too and he balled all whole season and playoffs. The problem with Boogie is that he overdribbles in traffic.

“You’re a b*tch and you know you’re a b*tch. We don’t need you. We won without you. Leave.”

-Draymond Green to Kevin Durant, November 2018

Attached: 7BDB346A-88AB-428F-9130-15399A7ABF48.jpg (920x614, 37K)

>ichikafag
Disgusting.

Attached: 1670FFC7-610A-4354-B928-9CF7B4F0C30E.png (186x381, 110K)

Kevin Durant, who probably won't play at all in the Finals, averaged 34-5-5 on 51-42-90 this postseason.

STEPH CURRY IS 1-6 IN HIS LAST 6 FINALS GAMES WITHOUT KEVIN DURANT

Attached: A02E52C9-938D-40FD-9E3A-0F34B617DD32.jpg (1029x1029, 170K)

Can we all admit that this Warriors team was a fraud dynasty and that Steph is the most overrated player in NBA history?

>2015
No Love and Kyrie.
>2016
Epic choke job.
>2017
>2018
KD carried their bum asses.

like duncan did?

Duncan was too white. Kawhi has braids and shit

I doubt it, most of these guys coming into the NBA are coming from poverty and they're all wild as fuck. Dudes like Timmy D and Kawhi are and will always be a rare sight in the NBA

Ayo Stephen

Attached: 1557056080541.jpg (525x478, 72K)

Black people have been making fun of people with cornrows for about a decade now. It's like their mullet.

How come he don’t want us man...

Attached: D89AE834-367A-462C-A521-1CF7A5D395C1.png (1242x2208, 2.67M)

t. whitey

Lmao you're so fucking pathetic

they did, they can even blast the memeror. The issue of them would be the shooters or they let embid go giga nigger on them since no one on that could them

Where's linsanity at? Hes done more in the NBA finals then Carmelo will ever do

>and fully healthy
OG hasn't played a single playoff game because of appendicitis

Iggy was as well

Every Rapties fan has heard that Kraft Dinner grew up a Rapties fan

>still hating on based Lowry when he’s literally been the best true PG in the playoffs
Cringe

Jokic did not base his career on being a jumping freak of nature

Booger was a great individual player because he was a 7 foot version of an off guard which he can't be anymore

Attached: 6846E7AA-3363-4341-8A1F-914E8B49EE3F.jpg (1125x1907, 871K)

are you really just some Nigerian invader?

be glad he even bother saving your faggy asses and getting you a ring, instead of just sitting his exile year

Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5 not 6 not 7 not 8 not 9 not 10 but 11

Attached: C4eRtpTUkAAfv9D.jpg:small.jpg (680x680, 133K)

Get free boxes of Cheerios here:

trkur.com/366443/16133

Also, you can get a great kids Halloween costume with a $100 Visa gift card here:
flylnks.com/366443/41047

I WILL NOT FALL FOR IT THIS TIME YOU NIGERIAN PRINCE

SGA

Nah nigga he stayin

dis nig srsy? LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

I FUCKING HATE LEAF POSTERS but hope those fucking faggots get the win. Fuck Drake, Fuck Snow Nigger Canada, but most of all Fuck GSW. Hope you faggots win it,

The start of the MAPLE DYNASTY is upon us lads

Attached: 1477713956051.png (1280x1235, 456K)

You realize there are different greek people who watch the NBA. The only one of my posts there was calling the raptors the bad guys for betraying Demar, which you are, you are as villainous as the warriors.

Find one game in Jordan's career that the Bulls took 26 free throws in the 4th quarter to their opponent taking only 6. And in an elimination game.

>dem legs

The guy is a fucking toothpick.

How far do we have to go back to find a collection of big men on a team better than or as good as Toronto's?

who are you trying to fool, georgios?

Attached: FF066B68-63B9-4C2B-998D-3F0A041C1D1E.jpg (1125x375, 246K)

6 get for raps in 6

based tbdesu

Attached: JaBJNfN.jpg (2048x2002, 187K)

Toronto already played them and swept them in 6 with ease

Attached: 765867.jpg (1600x800, 231K)

Do you hear that, /nba/? It is the sound of a thousands and thousands of Warriors fans coming to terms with their inevitable fate of getting absolutely BTFO this year.

so we agree my sixgods and the almost NOT fraud rapnigs was the nba finals lowkey?

>exciting series
>went to 7 games
>robot man shoot a gw in last seconds of game 7

it's funny how confident shitsers and lucks and lorriors were

we tried to warn yall about our veteran presence, especially those dumb cucks fans

Attached: 7CFXHhi.jpg (1440x1408, 425K)

Beautiful...

Yep. Raps, 76ers and Bucks are all better than anyone in the weak ass west

>win three championships
>give entire heart and soul to your fans
>they don't even bother sticking around for the end of the game
>fucking canadians do and they sing their national anthem
>now you have to head back to raps stadium and hear what true fans sound like

I put sixers as second best team in the finals

That would make me very upset.

Californians aren't human, you're now learning that first hand canadabro

Hi guys, finally our favourite team is destined to win it all. Kofi Lionhart is the GOAT and I love Van Vleet (just like the band lol), no surprise they call him "The beard". Sikma is also good. All those Worriers fans are just salty because they will never know what it feels to be champion.

Also fuck off all you bandwagoners, I have been following the Riptoes since the Philadelphia series and they have always been my fav team from Mexico.

Freddy literally bout to be resurrected and DAB on these Lightskin Walkers bros

Attached: freddy van snow.png (1078x1012, 1.47M)

>hating posters because >flag
How utterly tribal and stupid.

>Yes. I will stay in Toronto because I enjoy dragging 11 warm bodies deep into the NBA Finals.

>Game 4 on Friday
>No game Saturday
>No game Sunday
>Game 5 on Monday

Why?

Attached: 1392232837539.jpg (322x321, 9K)

They want KD to recover

If the Raptors win there's like 0 reason Kawhi stays right?

about 2000miles of distance

You're kidding, right? The raptors have had the deepest bench in the playoffs since they started. The other starting four surrounding KL have had career-best games during the finals.

Next time, watch the games before saying shit wanna-be-Poland.

Because they're moving all the Finals media operations to a different city across north america and you can't do all that in 1 day

I swear to fucking god you're even worse than a 5th grader I'm amazed you managed to type as much as you did you fucking retard

Attached: 1531575190679.gif (427x240, 1.83M)

I am a playoff defector

Attached: 1555934849816.png (637x392, 373K)

I hope the Raps lose.

Damn kids on my street keeping me up playing Basketball. Fuck the NBA.

I just found out Kawhi is tied with AI and 6 other players for most 30 point games in a playoff run ever at 14

Attached: 1530204450443.jpg (802x1199, 134K)

>warriors don't need KD
>just look how they did against the trailblazers!!!!!

been waiting patiently for this. feels so fucking good to be right. imagine thinking this soft as fuck team doesn't need KD to win them future chips. they're about to be 1-2 in finals without him

stop being homeless and stop leaving your piss stains on the court

No, fuck you, you grumpy old bitch.

Also Wilt and MJ of course top the list at 16 and 17

>raps lose
>series gets extended
>zoomers dab on you even longer

Yes. Raptors's bench is the biggest factor in their NBA Finals run.
Outside of the Warriors missing KD, Boogie, and half of Klay Thompson.

>Literally said Warriors were winning in 6 after game 3

>nowhere to be seen after losing game 4

Attached: 1551240099981.jpg (630x420, 41K)

>missing boogie
>he’s played every game
What did he mean by this?

>Told KD they didn't need him to win earlier in the season
>now they need him to win

Attached: 1536958017819.jpg (839x1152, 211K)

>hurr durr KD joined a team that doesn't need him durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

imagine literally believing this. this team is utter shit, they're getting stomped by a team with an injured star player and a bunch of role players lmao

>hurr durr the Raptors are actually good and not total trash like the rest of the east for the last 20 years that means KD was needed

BULL
SHIT

They just needed KD out of OKC they don't need him to not blow 3-1 leads faggot

warriors looked defeated
it's over

>8-1 in finals games with KD
>under .500 in finals games without him

>2-0 in finals series with KD
>about to be 1-2 in finals series without him

>KD is not needed

Attached: 1511975013264.jpg (600x600, 33K)

2018 World Series Schedule

>Game 1: Oct. 23
>Game 2: Oct 24 (next day)
>Game 3: Oct 26 (two days later)
>Game 4: Oct 27 (next day)
>Game 5: Oct 28 (next day)

Why can't the NBA do it like this instead of taking three weeks to finish a final?

To be fair you can't just say the Warriors without KD are incapable of making this a close series, it's just that they gutted their bench for the snake and right now have neither

OH NO YOU POSTED A WOJAK IMAGE

I'M SO SORRY ANYTHING BUT THAT

try and refute what i said

Warriors literally won 73 games and a championship without him.

With KD they have no depth and he's injury prone

>win without KD
WE NEED HIM
>win with KD
WE NEED HIM

You ignored the whole part where he said they needed him off OKC or any west team not actually on the Warriors.

>What did he mean by this?
That he's fucking retarded?

How many finals has KD gotten to, let alone win, without the warriors?

Nigel exposed as a brainlet again

lmao

Kevin Durant isn't necessary to the Warriors why does anyone argue he is anymore?

There's nothing necessary, the fact you can't win with 4 all stars already is proof Curry is a totally overrated Finals choker

>WE DON'T NEED A 2x FINALS MVP HONESTLY

>“You’re a b*tch and you know you’re a b*tch. We don’t need you. We won without you. Leave.”
Draymond Green to Kevin Durant, November 2018

Attached: 1527831335972.png (516x307, 214K)

all media outlets and fans who KD made SEETHE rejoiced when KD went down and the warriors ran through the rockets and trailblazers like they were some big test.

now they're about to get rolled in 5 games by the fucking raptors because he's not playing

>but they just don't need him. they're fine without him

You must be new here.

WE NEED YOU KD PLEASE MY LITTLE BABY STEPH CAN'T DO SHIT IN THE FINALS VS "a team with an injured star player and a bunch of role players" DESPITE HAVING 4 ALL STARS ON THE ROSTER

MY GOD PLEASE KD, PLEASE!!!!. DESTROY YOUR LEGACY AND ANY RESPECT PEOPLE HAD FOR YOU TO TAKE OVER GAMES VS A SHIT CAVS TEAM WITH AN INJURED KYRIE AND JR SHIT AS THE 3RD BEST PLAYER

Warriors in 7.

>Warriors literally won 73 games and a championship without him.

You mean that 73 win season where they got BTFO by Lelbron in the finals? Or that finals they won where it was literally lelbron and a bunch of bench players and the memiors still had trouble closing out? Those seasons?

>destroy your legacy

his legacy looks pretty fucking good right now lmao

>carrying this shitty warriors team through two finals series
>sit this one out
>coincidentally the one they get fucking steamrolled by one hobbled star and a bunch of role players

>We can't beat shit without KD but hey ignore the ring and historic winning achievement

>1-1 (about to be 1-2) without KD
>2-0 with KD

You realize everyone is laughing at KD right now and not praising him?

He's a fucking loser and man are they laughing at Cousins just as hard

Cousins deserves to be laughed at fuck him

>and man are they laughing at Cousins just as hard
The only reason why he isn't the main target of laughter is that he's not really important to anybody.

Boogie "I only took it in the ass once man, leave me alone" Cousins
youtube.com/watch?v=GTm8YRkei9Y

>Cockshit Nigel nut gargling the Warriors now

When you think about it, only good team Warriors have faced were Cavs and OKC in 2016. KD shot 2-7 in the 4th quarter of Game 6 with 4 turnovers then news comes out he was already in contact with Warriors players (Draymond) during the WCF (Inside job)

So Warriors have been gloating like they're the best team ever because they caught the league by surprise with 3pt shooting in 2016 to win 73 games and that's it. Rest was beating up weak injured teams like a bunch of front running bullies.

Attached: 1555852057569.jpg (331x434, 47K)

I used to be on Boogie’s side because the Kings can go fuck themselves for wasting his and everyone’s time.

But man, my sympathy went out the window when he pulled that grand 4D chess move to go to the warriors.

Now they're facing a team that's combined Warriors 2016 pace and space shooting, Spurs system, and giga nigga style of defense philosophy Warriors used in 2017-18

lmao yeah the historical winning season of getting btfo after a 3-1 lead

What about if KD didn't get hurt?

Stupid.
Most people don't work on Sunday, makes more sense to be on Sunday than Monday.

What's his problem?

Attached: fmvp.jpg (576x768, 41K)

SEETHING

twitter.com/BaynesFanClub/status/1137202975087243265

HE ONLY HAS 3 OTHER ALL STARS, HE NEEDS MORE HELP AHHHHHHHHHHHGHG SAVE HIM, KD

That's like saying the 2007 Pats weren't one of the best teams ever (not #1 but at least top 10) just because of the last game

>your

KD has been the laughing stock of the NBA for 3 years now

He "won" a championship, got no respect, argued with a bunch of 12 year olds on twitter, made a fake account to defend himself and insult people, and called himself better than LeBron

To be fair the bitch ass nigga, he's fresh off an injury

>win a bunch of games
>choke when it matters most
>have nothing to show for it

That's like saying the team with the most wins during the regular season was the best team that season

I don't know why you're strawmanning so hard, it is way more outlandish of an opinion to think a team wasn't good from a historical context if it only didn't win the last game

>KD has been the laughing stock of the NBA for 3 years now

"Laughing stock" for seething faggots.

>He "won" a championship

After the dubs get BTFO this year, it'll be pretty clear he did actually win those championships

>called himself better than LeBron

He is

>Ratings are down. The storylines haven't been fully explored. Kevin hasn't played his final finals game in blue and gold. Can I trust you to take care of this? Good. *click*

Attached: 1559786991799.jpg (340x512, 20K)

Do regular season awards matter anymore? Should there be postseason MVP awards (not just for the Finals, but for the whole postseason)? The top contenders for MVP this year were exposed as hacks and frauds by Kawhi. They don't deserve the MVP award, just because they exploited one aspect of the game in order to leverage more points during the regular season.

>He is

Attached: 1552647795600.gif (325x244, 1.84M)

>W-W-WE JUST DON'T NEED HIM
>WE CAN WIN WITHOUT HIM

Attached: 1505653847891.png (368x425, 249K)

>My team was better than yours in the playoffs therefore you're a fraud and not MVP which is an individual regular season award!!!

best teams win in the end, Curry

n-no please mr.silver

Giannis has no post-moves and no jump shot. He's not a winner. Harden doesn't know how to initiate effective ball movement and he gets most of his points by flopping. Neither deserve such an illustrious award.

I didn't know post moves and jump shooting was a mandatory prerequisite for MVP awads

About to take that award away from AI and Shaq now

stop moving the goalpost, nigger.
>best
>now it good
fuck off, best teams wins their championship

In football it's different because a single game is more prone to results from random chance. That's why the NBA playoffs are 7 games to decrease the odds of that.

Shaq had post-moves and a decent hook shot. AI was a good shooter for his era and had a complete skill package. Sit your clown ass down child. Let the grown men talk.

>KD THEY DON'T NEED YOU LMAO
>THEY CAN WIN THIS SERIES WITHOUT YOU
>JUST LOOK AT WHAT THEY DID TO THE TRAILBLAZERS

Attached: 1526912552570.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>About to take that award away from AI and Shaq now

Nigger are you retarded?

Why does he hate dynasties so much?

Attached: kek.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

shaq had post moves, and based AI had a jump shot, stay fucking retarded

Just imagine for a moment if the rapties choke this 3-1.

Fucking imagine, oh it's so sweet a sight.

>and
>AND

Woah I knew you where already retarded but damn you can't even read what you typed yourself

>THEY
>DON'T
>NEED
>YOU
>KD

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA

Attached: 1511173287380.jpg (602x709, 67K)

And go fuck yourself

Congrats on being so ass blasted because you can't read your own post hahahaha

I said one of the best retards

>niggas not aware of the kings dynasty that's about to happen

Attached: giphy-tumblr.gif (500x418, 181K)

What's stopping Curry from playing better?

It isn't KD and there is no phantom injury. He's shitting himself despite having everything necessary to win these 10 point losses aren't 20

Why isn't he averaging 10 assists? He draws double teams consistently but doesn't pass nearly enough

He didn't shoot well this game, but shot well game before, but barely passed

Why isn't Draymond and Cousins making shots and getting to the rim?

Excuses excuses excuses don't change they are well within a position to win without KD

>best = good
Stay fucking stupid

>Excuses excuses excuses don't change they are well within a position to win without KD

ah yes, this 3-1 deficit is a very good position to win the series

Attached: 1503528972953.png (438x420, 152K)

Seething

It's time to admit that you were all dead fucking wrong about him

Attached: KL.jpg (640x427, 173K)

>>best = good
>Stay fucking stupid

Attached: 1530494879624.jpg (384x395, 33K)

Cant pleasure his wife.

>THE WARRIORS DO NOT NEED KD TO WIN THIS SERIES

L
M
A
O

Attached: 1542021412828.jpg (653x590, 76K)

>play trash all playoffs
>finals
>ghost game 1 and 2
>i goyt be more agressie and sheeit
>go off game 3
>suck dicks shooting game 4
>become magic johnson 2.0 in assits

HOW YOU LEAFS LIED TO ME ABOUT KYLE, HE FROM PHILADELPHIA TOO WTFFF

They are lucky Iggy hit that late 3 in game 2, after they went 5 minutes without scoring. Or this would have been a sweep.

>be shit your whole career in the playoffs at a historic way
>finally do well for a year
>hurr you were all wrong

>no retort
>just greentext a reply

>oh you guys need to win a championship right now? yeah sure we gotchu no problem

Attached: 0674357564.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

Fuck Durant
Fuck the Warriors

AND FUCK STEPH CURRY

Attached: 1556051975534.png (313x291, 134K)

>KD JUST LEAVE, THE WARRIORS DO NOT NEED YOU
>LOOK HOW THEY SWEPT THE MIGHTY TRAILBLAZERS

MY

FUCKING

SIDES

Attached: 1495915575941.jpg (2302x2944, 1.86M)

Maybe you should make a point worth replying to, nigger.

>this assblasted leaf wrong, just like the other poster he is dickriding from
lmao, stay in yo lane

>“You’re a b*tch and you know you’re a b*tch. We don’t need you. We won without you. Leave.”
Draymond Green to Kevin Durant, November 2018

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: 1510106275558.jpg (775x837, 49K)

>THE WARRIORS CAN WIN THIS SERIES WITHOUT KEVIN DURANT

L
M
A
O

Attached: 1519551654037.jpg (559x461, 68K)

>Toronto Raptors are literally 1 game away from winning a championship in your lifetime

Attached: 1513906934430s.jpg (125x91, 2K)

>KD IS A LUXURY, THEY DON'T NEED HIM.

AHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA

Attached: 1504629394021.jpg (480x405, 19K)

>Toronto Raptors are literally 3 games away from choking the second 3-1 lead in Finals history in your lifetime

Attached: PROMOTIONS.jpg (305x350, 15K)

my rapties :)

The Lakers did it from 99-01

then my rapties will sign him

Is this, dare I say, the best timeline?
>Ring chasers ruining their careers on a team that's betraying it's fanbase by moving away from Oakland
>Lequeen went to Hollywood, only to lose his last chance at a ring when the Warriors are exposed and he would've swept the finals if he went to Philadelphia
>Both snakes KD and Boogie have career-altering/ending injuries
>Losers running organizations that are deliberately tanking got shat on- none of the worst teams in the league got a top lottery pick
>Kawhi's redemption story
>Kyle Lowry's redemption story
>Canada will be hosting the NBA Champions during a time when the American president is openly hostile to our actual greatest ally (not the (((other ally))))
>Trump thinks the Moon is a different part of Mars or some shit
>white people BTFO -- incels from Wisconsin collectively lose their shit
>Giannis and Harden exposed as frauds
>MVP award now considered useless (it's been useless ever since Barkely won it over MJ and when Nash won both over Lebron)
>Warriors dynasty dismantled and utterly bootyblasted - they will be a .500 team at best next season in San Francisco with and they will have NO fans in attendance
>Dame time shown to be Lame time - Soundcloud rappers exposed
>24/7 exposed as complete frauds - they will also be broken up and will be a shell of their former selves, playing as perpetual 8 seeds for the next 5 years
>Lakers FO shown to be the worst in NBA history -- it is a den of vipers, even the franchise's favorite and most loyal star/supporter is shitting on them
>Lebron will no longer be in the playoffs if he stays on the Lakers

>that hat with fishing tackle
AI was stylish as fuck.

Yes savour the moment

>>Trump thinks the Moon is a different part of Mars
wtf really?

>tfw told an user that the Rapties would win in 5 games and to screencap my post
>tfw he probably didn't and forgot about it

Attached: 311B2A80-56C2-4723-A67B-AB9DDCA2C802.jpg (252x292, 27K)

>For all of the money we are spending, NASA should NOT be talking about going to the Moon - We did that 50 years ago. They should be focused on the much bigger things we are doing, including Mars (of which the Moon is a part), Defense and Science!
Shockingly this isn’t even the dumbest shit. Not when he’s said “the ocean is wet”

How do flat earthers that most likely voted for him recover from this?

Hey I screencapped my post about the bucks series and no one believes me because my browser reset the (you)’s

Attached: C8933906-E836-4D6A-9B0B-089C5114FB58.jpg (1125x2433, 1.11M)

Teamwork.

it makes the dream work

Why did they put the dude off the street in the middle. He must be hosting this shit show.

Game 6 Stanley Cup is on Sunday.

DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS

streamable.com/qsnw1
Oh no... Warriorsbros.....

Sneed

Oh no no no....

Attached: 5D844A0D-723F-4C33-B30C-E70FF4C5239E.jpg (1061x296, 81K)

just a reminder stephanie carry is a fraud and always has been

>Space Jam 2 gets cancelled
>In 2020 they try again, but this time they want Kawhi instead of L3bron
How would L3bron react?

He would blame slavery and white people

Lowry has valuable skillset. easily the best defensive pg in the game and will take them hard charges unlike most the pussies in the league. And he can shoot a 3, and get to the rim and can pass. Like he's almost the perfect PG. This team is all about the defence and Lowry is a big piece of that. AND he a leader in the locker room.

Attached: GettyImages-884033384-4x3.jpg (575x431, 106K)

Who BTFO Nigel so hard it made him have a mental breakdown?

Spray them with water, they'll disperse

Raptors would’ve not been here withour Lowry. All the players say it, he’s the leader and heart of the team who orchestrates the offense AND defence.

he's always had that dash of swaga. all the guys today copied his arm sleeve. he made that shit coo

Attached: ai.jpg (1024x1560, 212K)

No matter what Lue does for the rest of his life, this is the moment that will go on his tombstone.

Attached: 3547339C-1BCA-4C43-AC8C-654371238DC3.jpg (1024x1010, 85K)

Needs more help lol

> Toronto’s defense was the key to their success and Kawhi Leonard continues to be the best player in the playoffs with 36 points!
> @MagicJohnson

He is. He runs a decently successful MLM life insurance scheme. That convention isn't even a traditional convention where anyone can go, it is meant for people interested in joining his company as insurance agents. Most MLMs do similar where they have big events to get you pumped up to be "your own entrepreneur", then you're so pumped that you buy their $1000 starting package at the event so that you can start working for them, but the real money is not from selling life insurance, but if you're able to recruit other people.

>AND he a leader in the locker room.
If you know what I mean

hi, reddit!

Kawhi doing a movie would actually be kino as fuck

Serge Ibaka is getting a ring before Harden and Westbrook.

And if you discredit KD's 2 Warriors rings, Ibaka is getting a ring before KD.

Ibaka was and still remains the best player from OKC's finals run roster

Oh wait, did the Warriors already lose?

CHIMPCOPE
LMAO

>Magic Johnson commenting on something related to sports
he's a fucking curse

So is kd playing the next game or no?

I'm just happy "le snake" plebbitors are getting BTFO this hard. All the fucking "not watching games", "lebitch is goat", "it's ok when Heat did it" casuals and newfags. Products of talking head diarrhea. All of them shit on Westbrick now, all of them doubted Kawhi, all of them still don't know that memechuck bros are shit in clutch&under pressure and fold like house of cards. All of them rated Redditovich&Drayboon aka 4 games player aka we don't need you. Need him now, when D-Leaguer dabs on you motherfucker? Any more all-stars you have to talk into ringchasing you lefraud wanna be rotten bastard? Maybe Vucevic takes boogie's spot, they're same age after all. Or start dialing Brook, he will enjoy gayfrancisco nerd cons.
Fuck all these cocksuckers. Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell! KD & Kawhi are only people doing God's work of exposing "LeShitstain era" frauds and retards still hate them.

Attached: LeQueen GOATed.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

Attached: db31e5d657fdcbd36d4026d3785f8db6.jpg (768x1024, 87K)

holy based

Harden doesn't smile because he knows he'd get meme'd and then shallow Instagram whores won't like him anymore.

Is this a recent pic? I remember her being a fat fuck and thinking "what a shame"

>exposing him
>both lost against him in the finals
hmm

Big Rings 2 when?
youtu.be/3TsYIQv0sX8

line trap can still get it

just got done screencapping all the leafs in here talking shit when up 3-1 so I can make fun of you all when the raptors choke to my warriors.

lebron came back from down 3-1, you don't think Curry can too? hahahahahahahahahah. The greatest team of all time isn't going down without a fight.

Tristian Thompson

I don't think Curry can, I do think Durant at a 100% can. Unless Ibaka decides to have another godmode day.

>a bench player is getting a ring OMG isn't this hilarious

STOP this meme you're so low IQ it hurts

You guys don't know how insane the Raptors hype has been for me.

I didn't expect them to win that game 7 vs. Sixers but they did.

Then to follow that, they scrub the Bucks 4 times in a row to make an amazing comeback out of fucking no where. No one had scrubbed the Bucks like that all season, I wasn't expecting it from the raps. All regular season they had been getting toasted by the Bucks but holy shit did they pull it together and beat them.

And now they're 1 away from beating a Dynasty. Something everyone doubted of those boys from the get-go. It's not like the Raps were coming off an easy series either. They just went up against the Bucks which were fucking shit up all season.

Win or Lose the finals....those boys already won in my eyes....they were constantly doubted all season long and now look.

they earned that hype, unlike the sixers and the fucking celtics lmao

If this were the raptors and LeBron was Kawhi he wouldn't passed to Shumpert as soon as Draymond helped, Shump would've then made a move to the rim or shot a 3, then make the extra pass, then that person would've passed and moved, etc. until a open lane was created or a 3 pointer was open

This is the difference between the Cavs and this Nurse coacjed Raptors team. Systematic basketball even in the spotlight of the Finals just like the Warriors and no heroballing LeBron to dribble around and make low IQ 1v1 drives despite heavy help

Raptors are one of the best built teams we’ve seen in a while. It’s not top heavy like the Warriors but has a lot star power than the Bucks.

Or made a pass to the left corner after getting past Zaza

Does anyone have a favorite moment from last night? This one’s mine.

Attached: DFF6108A-D2CE-46E8-9C79-EA5135291124.jpg (1200x900, 245K)

>objective 2010's ring strength power rankings
>1. 2011
>2. 2014
>3. 2013
>4. 2016
>5. 2010
>6. 2015
>.
>.
>.
>1001. 2012
>9001. 2017
>9000000000001. 2018

Raptors would be about maybe 6th if they win, the Warriors would be 3rd if they win.

With no Durant its over. They need to win three times in a row, its just not fucking happening.

Curry getting called a foul for flopping.

PGs can't be the #1 guy on a championship team.

Agree/disagree?

Guys, if this is the end, it was a fucking dope 5 year run—and a lot of fun.

And even if the Warriors won 30 rings in a row, they’d EVENTUALLY lose, and the inbred, minimum-wage looking clowns foaming at the mouth at the opportunity to TYPE shit (Not talk shit) would show up regardless. It’s just the way it goes.

Hoping we can pull off the 3 in a row, but if not, I’m proud to be bay area born and raised, represented by the greatest nba team ever assembled and the greatest shooter of all time. We’ve a been a part of something incredibly special that no other team ever has!

They can you just need to pass instead of chucking it like Curry

That's what a point guard's job is. Lowry has been the 2nd best player in the playoffs and he's not even scoring 12ppg

KD will figure things out quickly. Warriors in 6

Agreed but your 2nd best player has to be a point guard

Agree.

Yes I agree. A guy like Curry is great as a #2 but you need a guy like Kawhi or KD or LeBron to be the #1 guy since point guards struggle a lot more than wings with the physicality of the playoffs

>gotta beat traffic

Everyone is aware that the Raptors are a team with 3 Allstars and like 4 all NBA defensive players?

How much crap you people give Curry for losing with Green and Cousins.

The Warriors end their “dynasty” with their fan favorite getting exposed in the playoffs. Curry will never recover from this.

If your PG is 6'8 like LeBron or Magic.
Curry is a shooting guard.

KD PLEASE SAVE ME AAAAAAAH I WANTED TO WIN FMVP BUT I DIDN'T KNOW I HAD TO DO SHIT OTHER THAN CHUCK SHOTS PLEASE HELP ME KD THEY'RE PLAYING DEFENSE AGAINST ME

KD coming to Toronto... as a FA.

I feel you could even argue they have 4 all-stars. Siakam is likely going to make the all-star team next season and if we're counting Cousins as an all-star then Gasol should be as well since he played in an All-Star game as recently as Cousins did

They're also a team from Canada.

curry still hasn't recovered from losing in 2016. If not for KD joining him and injuries bailing him out in 2015 he'd still have 0 rings

>Siakam is likely going to make the all-star team next season
Please stop, this guy isn't nearly close to 20ppg

How shook are:

The Philadelphia 76ers
The Boston Celtics
The Milwaukee Bucks

Warriors in 7.

bull. the gsw have 3 players who are valued at a max contract level. raptors have 1. gsw are superstacked and it is a huge loser stamp on them if they let this slip

Bucks are probably fine, east coast media are probably ass dilated after the 76ers and Celtics fiasco.

>missing KD
Admittedly this is a big part, as he has been carrying the Warriors the past 2 Finals and the Warriors "dynasty" would have 1 ring if it weren't for him (and both Kevin Love and Kyrie Irving being injured and not playing throughout the entire 2015 Finals).
>missing Boogie
They signed him for $5m. They're getting what they pay for. Him playing like shit is still him playing. That's like playing Derrick Rose after his injury and saying "wtf why isn't he playing like MVP Rose, this doesn't count". Also, emphasis on the $5m. He gave them so much extra money for adding depth. Poor management is not an excuse for losing.
>half of Klay Thomspon
They still lost with Klay Thompson carrying the team.

How do Curryfags rationalize this Finals? I thought he had "gravity" and could carry any team to the championship? The Warriors lucked out thanks to 2015 injuries, lost in 2016, and got carried by KD in 2017 and 2018. Curry wouldn't make it past the first round if he didn't have a superstar ensemble.

Curry is what steve nash would have been if chucking 3's were allowed in his era. His career's really not that impressive if you take away KD. Give Steve Nash the second best player in his era (Lebron) and he would have just as many rings, if not more.

>people already camping out for Jurassic Park

Attached: 1489427743974.jpg (300x300, 22K)

He averaged 17 in the regular season and 19 in the playoffs. Averaging 18 or 19 next season as the 2nd option on the current champions would definitely get him in

>a crazy couple has already set up a camp, with food and everything, at the front of Jurassic Park entrance 56 hours before the game 5

/ourguy/ already explained that. Curry is shook, CP3 can but never survives, Nash got unlucky in western meatgrinder (Amare suspension was their chip year 100%), Tony Parker did it in "I'm playing this year" years, Billups did, even Rondo did. So not number 1, but first option in decision making/ball handling is doable and happened many times. If Memephis made it couple of times everybody would say how important it is to have a guy like that because it would be Nash/TP/Conley/Curry every year from 2005 with CP3 being close. They just happen to be chockers or unlucky. Cursed position.

Attached: hibachi.jpg (1300x724, 72K)

Why is the GOAT dating that? he could do so much better.

Attached: Kishele-640x644.jpg (640x644, 65K)

>ring where both Love and Irving literally missed the entire Finals due to injury
>73 win season but lost the Finals to a healthy version of the 2015 Cavs

it's honestly incredible how good the raptors are defensively

Generational players think on a different level.

I don't know about football, but there is a big difference between NBA playoff basketball and NBA regular season basketball. The Warriors were playing playoff basketball during the regular season while everyone else was just coasting or in the process of tanking.

Attached: 1530225155848.jpg (650x440, 131K)

kawhi unironically is a good looking guy. That girl not so much

wait till you meet bumgarner's wife

Attached: 1548879606177.jpg (780x570, 55K)

>Raptors now the new Spurs

Attached: 1556340581804.gif (498x498, 1.81M)

That is some scumbag shit I'm suprised to see a former president sign up for this

Attached: 1548129194799.gif (386x283, 2.16M)

>no ones watching, do the hand thing you saw the cool teenagers doing Tim

be honest, half the reason you want to fuck a 10/10 is because of the status/recognition of being able to do so. When you already have a fulfilling life and 10/10's willing to fuck whenever you want, stuff like that stops mattering. Personality becomes way more important.

Plus that girls not half bad looking. A solid 7/10

Where does Kawhi go next season? Mavs would be pretty kino with Kawhi.

>Latvia

How fucking shook is Demar right now

he's coming to my lakeys to take the reigns from lebron. 3 finals MVP's on 3 different teams has never been done before.

Game 5: Gritty, physical game, but Warriors make more buckets down the stretch. Low scoring but Warriors win.
Game 6: Energized by game 5 win and by home crowd, Curry and Klay go ham, take big lead early and hold on till the end.
Game 7: KD comes back and styles all over the Raptors

Screencap this post.

He's going to game 5

I don't care what anyone says If they win this I can't possibly see him leaving Toronto

Kawhi is signing a 1+1 player option, it’s already been confirmed

Dawgs, I really hope the Raptors win their next game. I want to see kawhi and gasol win a ring. Good job Canada

>its another Lowry and Gasol are in the same level as Klay Thompson episode

Maybe they are though. Klay has been exposed this Finals. Love somehow always finds himself on Finals teams.

lifelong rasptors fan here

Huh, we've been telling you guys about our elite defense all year long
Not our fault you don't listen

I've noticed that most NBA stars end up with very mediocre to below average women for some reason. There are some notable exceptions though, such as based Tony Parker.

Who wins Game 5?

Unironically better than Ayesha
You know she has to be an absolute freak tho

he must legit be in a dark place. i hope sunny charlotte will treat him nicely. is charlotte sunny? i hope it is.

the spurs have maintained two decades of continuous excellence, the raptors will literally blow it all up on tuesday. not saying the latter is worth nothing, a single supernova moment can and will mean a lot in the history of canadian basketball and the NBA, but they will not maintain this. they can't.

Attached: 1505100801162.jpg (960x960, 88K)

if he leaves now he'll be a legend. If he stays another year and they get exposed in the 2nd round everyone will just remember this year as the year they got lucky. They were able to capture lightning in a bottle this year, barely edging their way past the 76ers and facing an injured warriors team. They most likely won't be this lucky next year, and their chances of repeating are slim.

I say leave now while your value is still high, and canada is still too high off their chip to be mad.

Attached: tony and someone's wife.jpg (674x908, 133K)

>won't be this lucky next year
KD is leaving, Cousins will never recover, and both Curry and Klay are past their prime.

Are we witnessing the end of a dynasty?

Threadly reminder the Steve Nash has won back to back MVPs like Curry

Attached: 1559530304949.png (375x439, 215K)

always loved my cowie lanerd since the old days

What dynasty?

>tfw people don't remember the original orsen welles guy fucking hated Cliff Lee and just made fun of his pig wife

3 decades lad, Robinson's Spurs were the tits.

5 straight Finals appearances and three rings is a nice small dynasty. Four rings would have been more exceptional though.

I've come to realize that FMVPs are the only thing that separates true great players from frauds

Attached: photo__6_.jpg (394x475, 30K)

Attached: 4FD594D3-806F-4107-849B-BCEFE3FF070E.jpg (818x1024, 136K)

Attached: 1534389719263.jpg (844x1145, 196K)

This would have been a sweep if it weren't for the 18-0 run. Crazy to think.

Does he have a point?

Is there a Judeo connection between Drake and Adam Silver?

Attached: C842AE25-F9BA-4F11-A2AE-D3CD019C57D6.jpg (1125x1350, 569K)

true, and gervin's spurs post-merger were great too. i was obviously referring to the buford/pop years here, as they pushed the franchise through the last walls.

even if the warriors break up, you still have to deal with whatever superteam durant decides to form next year, plus the hungry bucks and the sixers with an extra year of playoff experience. I don't see them repeating if he stays

i told you to get a trip so i can filter your dumb screenshot posting ass. no one cares about your shit

Attached: CautiousOpenBeetle.gif (412x292, 2.71M)

who else is a /weeklong/ raptors fan??

Attached: 1498270280501.png (405x561, 73K)

Oh yes, the late great Andre Iguodala, one of the greatest of the greats

sportsmediawatch.com/2019/06/nba-finals-game-4-ratings-abc-overnights/

>raptors players on the verge of fouling out if not fouling out every single game this series
>boogie getting the calls despite flopping each time a fly flies near
sure

this is mine too

>This year’s NBA Finals is the first to involve the Raptors, whose Canadian fanbase does not count toward U.S. television ratings. Local ratings in the Bay Area were not immediately available.

Into the trash is goes. The most cucked trip on Yea Forums

Yeah he's real, unlike bitch Curry
bleacherreport.com/articles/2839399-deal-with-it-andre-iguodala-is-a-hall-of-famer
Future HOF player

I expect silver to try and rig game 5 so he can sell out more seats in silicon valley, though i don't believe refball could save gsw at this point.

He's unironically a great player.

How fucked is Golden State?

reminder if you thought the warriors would win without durant you are clinically retarded

looks don't matter in the long run

Better than all the MVP winners yes. Because the FMVP means that just more.

Being the best defender against a team whose 2nd best player is a 6 foot tall Australian truly is the ultimate test of a man.

absolutely embarassing fans yesterday

prices so high only fat 40+ boomers can afford to go to games, fan culture in the us is a shame really

if that game was in toronto nobody would have left

I don't really understand how could you pick the Warriors and still give Toronto 2 games.
I thought he got it after getting the best out of LeBron. He's a great player, defense will always be underrated.

don't you dare shit on delly, he played his little heart out in that series.

LeBron averaged 30ppg lmaoooooooooooooooooooo

Getting the best?

legend

Attached: 1466871458190.jpg (1080x631, 56K)

This happens to most rich and successful teams. Look at Miami Heat and the Seahawks.

Will there be any real Warriors fans next year? Not only will they lose the finals, but they’re also betraying their most loyal fans by moving to SF

Bandwagon tech yuppies will jump off, fans will stay but the new stadium will still be empty because it's too expensive.

isn't 3-1 the most dangerous lead?
lel

Is it a coincidence Drake dropped this fire after a Raptors win up 3-1?

youtube.com/watch?v=oOni4BMeMp0

Attached: 1536712570781.png (1077x1073, 1.64M)

New thread

Attached: 1559967267800.jpg (398x409, 46K)

Wtf? Which one is the real Cherry Coke?

Attached: 8A717756-230C-44EE-8B94-AF7FA4672B72.jpg (1200x1600, 845K)

?? Hibachi explained you need to be a shoot first point guard to win a title. "Why would you want to player who brings the ball up and has the ball in his hands the most out of any player on the team to not score?" Every point guard to win a title since Billups averaged less than 5apg. Pass first point guards are meme boomer ball.

Attached: Steph_Curry_Gilbert_Arenas.jpg (1024x683, 398K)

memes aside how is this team actually beating the fucking warriors?

Attached: DdCNwqtW0AANjZN.jpg (1200x1064, 129K)

What the fuck is that picture even about?

> Iguodala did a yeoman’s job defending James. When they shared the court James had a net rating of minus-15.5 and was held to a true shooting percentage of 46.4 percent, which skyrocketed to a net rating of plus-18.8 and 50.9 percent true shooting when they didn’t.
It's almost the same reason why Kawhi got his FMVP, m8. LeBron is pure fire in the Finals.

Because the Warriors are injured? Are you daft?

Injury luck. Very much similar to the 2015 warriors

Attached: Czy_moguę_zapalić.jpg (958x746, 286K)

Lakers 3 peated immediately after lol

They lost Kevin Durant. They're not as hungry as they were in 2017 and 2018. Klay Thompson was injured for a game. Their veterans Livingston and Iguodala got older.

Warriors might have lost KD but the raptors lost OG so it all evens out desu

Attached: 1559362820487.jpg (620x349, 44K)

Oh wow, it's almost like it's better to be with someone you get along with and respect than some vapid whore who's on her phone all day and is getting dick thrown her way 24/7.

raptors never would've moved, too much money here

Trump goes off script a lot and it should be clear that he does not consider Mars to be part of the moon. He's referring to NASA's overarching strategy for the next few years where the capstone should be going to Mars but getting back to the moon is part of the plan.

Trump isn't nearly as smart as he thinks he is but he's light years smarter than his detractors.