Ronaldo scored a hat trick against the 8th ranked team in the world in an international semi final

Ronaldo scored a hat trick against the 8th ranked team in the world in an international semi final
Messi scored a brace against the 129th ranked team in the world in a friendly

Attached: Messi and Ronaldo.jpg (802x500, 140K)

>Liechtenstein
You're not even trying any more, Twain.

Messi's tournament doesn't start until next week. He can't score in games that haven't been played yet.

He won't score in the games played either

Is it mental illness?

Attached: 12378923579.png (1890x2598, 1.28M)

>Messi scored two goals in a friendly and laid off for the rest of the game.
>FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD STATPADDER
>Ronaldo scored one goal and two statpads against a farmer team in a farmers league.
>YASSSSS GOAT /STRONGMIND/

>game was 1-1 without his final goals
>statpads

kys faggot

>gets a statpad because of arsenal midfielder
>HAIL RONALDO STRONG MIND FUCK MESSOY

>messi should never score goals unless its against a top ranked team
>doesnt score
>WOW FRAUD

Kys twain

Seething midget fanboys with no arguments so they just shitpost greentext.

kys faggot

Where do you get your proxies from, Twain?
Honestly interested.

NordVPN is good

Attached: 1559959913368.jpg (610x584, 34K)

nice

Never worked for Yea Forums for me.

Calm down, Twain.

This can't be real. In what thread did this happen?

Maybe you should calm down on the "kys faggot" posting

taking an average from that is retarded, if ronaldo scored a hat-trick against switzerland the 8th ranked team but scored 5 goals against 200th latvia it looks worse than if he scored 0 against them brainlets

Yes , Conmebol teams are better and higher rated than euro teams on average , also probably why messi and ronaldo have huge goal gap , that still doesn't explain why he scores like these teams so easily but not in SFs or Finals ?

so ronaldo is better because he scores against both top teams and the shiters unlike messi who doesn't score against shitters
???

why are you so angry at real life facts?

Same

have sex

Both are way past it and will fluke extremely hard next season

then what are you using you CUNT

>8th ranked team in the world
FIFA rankings are a literal meme without any kind of basis in reality.

Cringe

If I told you, you would use to to post some CP shit and get it banned, meaning I would have to spend hours looking for a new one

But why are you paying for it when everybody knows it's you? Why even do it for free?

What do you mean?

why messi triggers /sp autism so much??

He pays to do it, he doesn't do it for free

How do you know that? I bet you are a fucking twain too.

>Liechtenstein
Cmon you cant be serious Romania?

na I just need a proxy to post during mobile as every normal connection is banned

>

I don't get to choose. The proxy actually says Warsaw but for some reason it keeps changing every time I log in

TELL ME, TWAIN

Why do you use a proxy at all?

And neither of them give a shit. Get a life, you sad fuck.

Are you sure youre not getting banned for ban evasion? Clear your cookies

last week some ISP level block was put on and now I can't jerk off or shitpost without one

Waiting for the "B-b-but scoring goals doesn't matter!!!"

Attached: firefox_2019-06-06_14-31-47.png (1211x206, 240K)

scoring goals does matter, but isn't it stupid to compare them like that, when they don't play in the same league anymore?

But then you remember that a 36 year old outscored Ronaldo in a much worse team.

No it's not, because Ronnie is only the fourth highest goal scorer in Serie A, being outscored by a literal who from Poland and a 36 year old, who both play on infinitely worse teams than Jj.

Messi was also the top goalscorer in the CL by a large margin despite being knocked out in the semis.

Didn't Messi get subbed off in the first half? It's not like he was trying

shitting on based quaglaiiririririr
that's right tho

I'm not shitting on Quagliarella, he's decent like Zapata.
It's just that Ronaldo is in a team that steamrolls every one else so you'd think he'd do better. He's either """adjusting""" or he's fallen off.

I remember Ronaldo being injured.

Juve is a defence oriented team. I prefer Messi to rapenaldo but barca is literally built around Messi and has been suited to his needs over the course of a decade, rapenaldo joined a defensive team only last year so it’s not fair to compare them in this regard

Messi was injured for more days this season (forearm fracture).

yeah, but to be fair. JJ has been so poor this season, most of their games has been boring shit. The first games of the season where Mandzukic still played went well

They play around Messi is because that's the only way they can play if they want to win, nobody else but him can score. Suarez missed the highest amount of sitters in the league by a longshot and Messi scored more goals in the last two CL's than the rest of the team put together. Their defense has been in shambles the last two years as well.

So was Messi

based Sherlock seeing through the bullshit

>all those cherrypicked stats
Ronaldo scored every single one of Juventus' knockout stage CL goals since he's arrived.

seething

Because Juventus gameplan consists of doing nothing but crossing the ball to Ronnie who stands in the box so he can score headers. Messi is both the main goalscorer as well as the only source of creativity in Barcelona, the only thing he doesn't do is pull fullback dutes.

seething

Stop defending Messi you fucking loser

seething

got O TWAIN on the ropes again

That's not the whole story, because Messy has teammates too who assist him like Ronaldo gets assisted, are you saying barcelona is incapable of forcing a team to bunker in and spam crosses into the box? They could do that, it's just that Messy couldn't do anything with crosses since he's short and can't jump high either.

seething

seething

>rankings literally based on results in tournaments and qualifiers
>meme without any kind of basis in reality
kys gipsy

>top scorer agaisnt Eibar Nicaragua Haiti and Huesca
>goat

They play around Ronaldo is because that's the only way they can play if they want to win, nobody else but him can score. Kean and Mandsukic missed the highest amount of sitters in the league by a longshot and Ronaldo scored more goals in the last two CL's than the rest of the team put together. Their defense has been in shambles the last two years as well.

Ronaldo is both the main goalscorer as well as the only source of creativity in Juventus (top assister) the only thing he doesn't do is pull fullback dutes.

Oh yeah, I forgot Romania was better than Japan, Ukraine, Serbia, Turkey and Russia. Fuck off.

Attached: Screenshot_20.png (1167x719, 54K)

Yup, the Juventus that won the league 7 years in a row before Ronaldo joined were really struggling to win without him

lol...so much so that they did objectively worse once Ronald arrived

you clearly do now go eat your salsa

they are based on actual results in recent years.
just like la liga leads in country coefficients for EL and CL yet Barcelona and Real got btfo.

whose fault is it that Serbia or Russia didnt win their games you dumb autistic gipsy? if they're so good why did they draw 0-0 and 1-1 against complete shitters?

and Barcelona also did worse this season, they only won la liga against objectively the shittiest Real Madrid since 1980s and Messi choked yet again.

>being outscored by a literal who from Poland and a 36 year old, who both play on infinitely worse teams than Jj.
just like Messi was outscored by Wissam Ben Yedder last year in CL

>Has no argument so he has to bring up stats from previous seasons and a completely different competition
Cope

But sure, Messi scored as many goals in the CL last season as Ronnie did this season. Why did your "GOAT", the "king of the CL" score half as many goals as Messi in the CL this season?