Media Bias and Fake News Reporting

youtube.com/watch?v=bHOmIeFVZ8w

standard.co.uk/sport/football/liverpool/liverpool-fc-parade-live-follow-the-victory-celebration-as-jurgen-klopp-and-co-show-off-champions-a4157331.html

We need to talk about the biased sports media. It was brought to my attention that there are real journalists claiming that Liverpool's parade had 750,000 fans show up. Watch the video above and the photos. At max there are 40,000-50,000 by my estimate.

The whole city of Liverpool only has a population of 550,000 and 2/3rd of them are Evertonians. So how can 750,000 people be there. Its all fake news I am afraid. This is the type of media circle jerk we all feared.

This is why no neutral should ever wish Liverpool to win. Ever!

The tragedy is that the greatest football team of all time is playing its best football in England right now! Coached by the greatest manager of all time! Yet the English media choose to ignore and deride its achievement,.

Yet this kick and rush football team gets a blowjob from everyone. I am sick and tired of this. If hope you like me take this issue up with the editors of all major newspaper.

Attached: _107206018_054387978.jpg (976x549, 184K)

we all know Liverpool are the media's darling. Despite almost everyone vocal disagreeing they were saying it is "time" Liverpool won the league as if it should be given to them.
Same on their narrative that Leeds "deserve to be back in the premier league"

that said, there was a shit load of fans there. I live in Widnes (shithole) and it is filled with Liverpool fans as Im sure the other surrounding towns are as well.
There probably wasn't 750k but Id definitely say at least 100k

>the whole city of Liverpool only has a population of 550,000
True, but Ireland has a population of 4.8 million.

>we all know Liverpool are the media's darling. Despite almost everyone vocal disagreeing they were saying it is "time" Liverpool won the league as if it should be given to them.
>Same on their narrative that Leeds "deserve to be back in the premier league"
>that said, there was a shit load of fans there. I live in Widnes (shithole) and it is filled with Liverpool fans as Im sure the other surrounding towns are as well.
>There probably wasn't 750k but Id definitely say at least 100k
Also they said the parade was 8 miles long but you can't cover 8 miles in less than 17 mins going that slow on the bus.

the route was about 7 miles probably went 40 mph through the rough parts of the city

I am not sure about that. There is no video evidence of that.

Also we must document such behavior so that our future self's remember whats it life to live through this disgrace.

>my estimate
Did you also estimate trump's inauguration?

This is what people mean when they say ABLism is a literal mental illness

no one mentioned Leeds

This level of cope from a fucking leaf

Attached: no-country-for-old-men-tommy-lee-jones1.jpg (814x500, 49K)

The city’s police department said at least 500,000 people where there ya dumb leaf
I suppose the cops are lying about it as well huh

>that flag
Im glad liverpool is not being recognised as part of UK anymore

Just as things should be

get out with your /pol/ tier spacing
damn conspiracy leaf loony

Wow! Expecting the police department from Liverpool to tell the truth.

It's a conspiracy to exaggerate crowd numbers la and the police are in on it

mong

Since you like facts not conspiracies. Let me give you some.

Liverpool have a higher wage bill than Manchester CIty. Yet no one in media accuses them of financial doping.

Liverpool have never won a PL championship.

VAR & refs have again and again supported Liverpool. Many Refs grew up in an era when Liverpool were good. They have biases towards them. Just see the final handball call.

>t's a conspiracy to exaggerate crowd numbers la and the police are in on it
Its all part of the hype to Overplay Liverpool's CL win and underplay City's PL campaign.

They just don't want to recognize City as the greatest team of all time.

This is legitimately concerning. I always knew ABLiverpool(The one in the North West of England)ism was a mental illness but this is just absurd

>They just don't want to recognize City as the greatest team of all time.
Chelsea 2005 was better,15 goals conceded and only 1 defeat via refball
Man Utd 1999 was better, Treble winners
Arsenal 2004 was better, Undefeated
Man Utd 2007-2009 was better, 3 peat and 2 Champions league finals

number of Premier League titles won by Liverpool = zero

No one had as many points. No other team did it in back to back seasons like City. Name me one other team that has had 198 points. Only points matter.

Points literally don't mean shit. Liverpool had 97 and noone cares. Juve and Bayern probably break the record every year. All the sides the kiwi just mentioned were objectively, realistically, comparatively, obviously, utterly better than >le out in the quarter final again side.
It all depends on the opposition and rn 90% of PL is utter garbage. Also no other team making it back to back is a lie.

Dutchbro turn off your VPN, laptop and phone; go outside and most important of all
HAVE SIX

Attached: 1559571202700.jpg (590x900, 53K)

I understand it now.

Believing city have a higher wage bill than Liverpool. Oh you naive baby . I hope the real world is kind to you

there have been some dumb threads on here lately but this one might just be one of the worst

Now THIS is butthurt. Stretching at every possible chance to downplay Liverpool's achievements. Some people just can't accept that not only are they current Champions League winners, Liverpool are also the best supported club in the world.

top jej
>best supported in the club
o i am laffin at you plastic paddies

reminder: absolutely no premier league titles

>reddit spacing
Have six