Amerimutt /spee/

> Amerimutt /spee/

Attached: 1532746320604.jpg (250x240, 4K)

Hey I thought you guys couldn't own those anymore

>doesn't know how to greentext correctly
holy reddit

>its another messi ronaldo thread
>its another bundes liga
>its another wogball thread
>something something Liverpool thread
>norf lmao fat man lmao
>poverty ball

At least burgers keep it to one thread cunt, fuck off

Cricket sucks and Australian rules is worse

>wake up at 6:30 on weekdays
>go on 4channel expecting comfy threads
>Yea Forums is full of burger crap
Life is suffering

>posts 20 different threads about hoopyjumpers and egghand

are you clowns kidding
the whole place is drowned out with poverty ball threads

>OP

Attached: 95308F94-7D5A-4407-8A8E-1FE1529C13C1.jpg (221x96, 5K)

>want to discuss football with my eurobros and my south american bros
>catalog filled with apehoop shit

Divegrass fags have a massive inferiority complex where even the sight of a non divegrass thread sends them into a frothing rage

Meant for

ironic pic you chose to run with seeing as though you dont have a gun, faggot.

>amerishits

>covers the whole catalog in povertyball threads
but dude fuck american Yea Forums lmao

Dumb frog poster.

>At least burgers keep it to one thread
Are you blind? Yea Forums is currently spammed with dozens of threads with 3 replies about the same team in a single league.

Shut up Texas, you faggots always threaten to secede but will never do shit

>the same thing happens three times a week for poveryball
Stop being a massive faggot for once in your life.

>post a face that he found 5 seconds after google search that still has underlines and he probably saved to his desktop to delete 5 seconds after posting
>"what did he mean by this?"
>"whats going through his head right now?"
>"the X of Y"
>"apologize"
>spam 30 nba threads
>spam 50 nfl threads
>*racebait*
>*stupid question assuming a dumb argument*
the state of sp/ergers

An upset just happens in the championship series, meanwhile fuck all happens in soccer but the whole fucking catalog is cover in 10 reply threads about what messi ate for breakfast that day
euro time Yea Forums is trash

>Divegrass fags have a massive inferiority complex where even the sight of a non divegrass thread sends them into a frothing rage
This is bait right? Every "divegrass is shit" thread is made by a seething faggot amerimutt who was bootyblasted over their gay faggot boreball or hocuck general being displaced from the catalog.

Not really, there's threads for different clubs and leagues with a range of subjects, not clone threads about the exact same subject that could just have easily been a reply instead of a new thread. At worst, there are maybe 2/3 threads about Hillsborough.

this

>he's unironically scared of advanced race mixed genes
well, suicide is your only option

>implying euro and sudacas don't do the same thing

Attached: 147EBBBD-8C9C-45FF-9609-0EA8E91B94EF.jpg (800x500, 105K)

Underrated and based

>implying euro and sudacas don't do the same thing

Attached: 1545012207953.gif (307x343, 22K)

I think just the fact that, at 1am washingtom time in a friday, is the only time in sp the americans clog up this board with threads of their braindead sports, is very telling of the lifestyle these americans, who post on this board, carry out, instead of enjoying friday 1am like a regular man who enjoys normal sports does

The worst thing is how they shit up the webm threads. You're having a comfy time watching footy, curling, F1 and other videos when suddenly there is a dozen of handegg webms where nothing happens. You'd think they take the hint because nobody gives them any (You)s but they just can't stop wasting space.

you cunts riot and kill cunts when your teams lose you fucking subhumans
what are you talking about 'very telling of lifestyle'

It's illegal for them to do so.

> this seething angl*id a*ssie

Attached: 1558192242959.jpg (318x308, 35K)

This is the worst shit. God I hate those faggots who spam niggercrash webms like they're actually interesting.

>Yurochads
>spam their football threads daily in the Stacy general.
>generally amiable friends. Everyone likes them.
>For the most part they keep to themselves and banter among themselves. "Hey m8, your team slipped again lol nice bantering with you la's"
>they dont get mad at the virgin amerimutt sport threads, in fact some of them are cool people who picked up basketball and amerimutt football just to check it out and hang out with the unpopular amerimutt virgins (who no one wants to touch) because they see the friendliness in everyone after being raised in a positive social environment

>Amerimutt virgins
>keep to themselves in their amerimutt nogball sport "generals" - the most r*ddit thing in this board
>autistic, seething /pol/dditor incels. No one likes these losers. Always trying to start racebait arguments while hypocritically fanboying over DaShawn Lamarr Johnson IV
>Hate everyone and cannot banter with anyone. "HAHAHAHAHA THAT'S SO FUNNY MUHHAMAD WHAT IF I SHOT YOU UP IN YOUR MOSQUE HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE NOT WHITE HAHAHAHAHA"
>get absolutely assblasted at the sight of a football (the REAL football, not murrimutt nogcrash) thread. Waste hours upon hours going into "divegrass" threads complaining and crying about how gay it is. "DIVEGRASS IS FOR FAGGOTS, WHERE THE FUCK IS JAMAAL KWAN ANTONIO CRASHING AND SHOWING HIS BLACK ASS ON THE SCREEN HUH??"
>because of their virgin autistic upbringing, they just naturally assume the worst in people and cannot socialize with anyone and thus they take it out on everyone.

Attached: you are this mad.jpg (230x230, 12K)

>whining about sports on a sports board

>its another proud of my heritage chink/brown but is terrified of returning to the shithole that nearly killed him episode

Attached: maxresdefault (6).jpg (1280x720, 91K)

>euro vs american shitposting
>started by an australian

Attached: 1497028244822.jpg (236x421, 33K)

Does anyone here actually reply to an american post? What was the experience like?

Cringe selfhating spic

I wouldn't be surprised if all the posts in this board at this hour weren't made only by australians with different proxies, including us

basado

>meanwhile yuro-leeches spam unremarkable goals from monkeys in 3rd world shitholes

>Australia trying to start WW3

Moot was right, Australia needs a range ban.

I hate that shit too. The worst ones are the boreball webms.

Australia is a British prison colony, so generally classed as euro.

Based

Not true at all, I missed that autistic serb that posted in /nba/ for a while. Stop trying to divide us.

I think I legitimately just contracted autism from reading this post.

Can I sue Yea Forums for this?

If you can't see the truth in that post, then chances are you already had autism my friend.

this and i actually like divegrass

There's very little truth to that post, there's plenty of delusional self-hating projection though.

We hate Messi/Tsu fags too, can't wait for them to retire.

I know this is just a shitpost but I just wanted to say that I never understood the arrogant asshole Chad stereotype (that shit boards like /r9k/
>be me
>autistic loser in high school - never felt comfortable around people but I could at least talk to a person and not sperg out
>in cross country period
>dont really know anyone
>athletes from the football and basketball programs joined so that they can stay in shape
>left out of the groups and cliques since everyone knows each other
>begin to feel hate for normies on the inside even though I knew it was my fault for not putting myself out there
>Chad from football talks to me, makes small talk about random shit like sports anime and video games, genuinely cool guy that everyone knows and likes
>feel more comfortable talking to cross country people throughout the year and soon I find myself making friends with a few guys who I unfortunately never kept in touch with
>all because Chad was nice to me
Thats why I stopped being an autistic incel btw

you're sure projecting hard fella

rent free as usual

based&redpilled
fat subhumans btfo

Go home pablo

EXCELLENT post my friend. Your weight is acceptable.

Chads were raised to be likeable. What /r9k/ thinks of a "chad" is actually a jock.

I liked reading that, user. Sometimes when I have a clear head I can remember highschool days fondly, despite being an autistic loner living in a chad country. Especially judo practice after school. I always felt at ease there and everyone was cool to hang out with. I keep a picture of judo class next to my desk and I'm right in the middle of everyone, next to my best friend, happy. It makes me smile to look at it. Despite that I used to feel like I was utterly alone back then. What the hell did I know? Today I envy that time of my life, but remembering it kinda gives me hope, too.

I hate this shit because I hate this anti-American sentiment. Yanks vs Bongs is at least partly banter. Or other Anglos in general, I guess... but non-anglos is a bit weird. I'd rather we were all frens...

At least the catalog isnt filled with soccer shit.

It will get better fren. You just have to try a hobby with others and eventually you can meet new people.

Attached: 1549223041976.png (689x473, 97K)

why did you stop going to judo?

Amerifats and Europoors are as shit as each other.

Norf is the best meme on this site. It's been a year since I first seen it and I still can't stop fucking laughing every time. If anything it gets even funnier over time desu

Thanks, user. Your story kinda took me out of this way of framing people only as chads, normies vs virgins etc that we let poison our life, and reminded me of how real and touching interactions with people used to be like.
It was a judo class provided by the school so I stopped because of graduation. But yeah, going back to doing judo would be a good idea.

Me on the right

gain weight

I hate how true this is, at least the american part of the shitpost. The /pol/ racebaiting needs to stop.

shut the fuck up

that's embarrassing.
for you.

Attached: 457204572yee304897uwyY.jpg (509x429, 40K)

Oh yeah, cricket webms are so much more interesting.

don't you aussies just talk about cricket?
how the fuck am I supposed to relate to you

Or what?