What’s he thinking right now?

What’s he thinking right now?

Attached: 697701A6-34AB-4FD6-931D-B6744DAEAC20.jpg (1912x1071, 296K)

>I wish I was a little bit taller
>I wish I was a baller
>I wish I had a rabbit in a hat
>With a bat and a 6 4 impalla

>damn I gotta go home to that stinky bitch after this too

Sneed

sneedingly BASneED

Attached: sneed.jpg (480x360, 18K)

Nice. Very nice.

Attached: 2730272-miyamoto.jpg (822x651, 89K)

>We're gonna sweep these shit teams from the East, Rockets are our toughest test

Where were you when you realized that the Warriors are nothing more than a regular season team who can't win a chip without injuries to key opposing players or KD's help?

And Westbrook is so doodoo he cost KD two rings

Probably thinking about how to divorce his fat ugly wife without getting too JUSTed

>his fat ugly wife
She looks pretty alright for someone who already shat 3 times. Either way, he can easily pay for liposuction.

Attached: 738f7096-05f7-424d-a93b-ffc51c476548-Ayesha_and_Steph_Curry_x.jpg (463x326, 29K)

>plz don't leave Kevin!

That's like a ten year old picture

It can't be, no one knew who Curry was 10 years ago.

based

Ten years young.

People have known who he is since the 2008 NCAA tournament when he took Davidson to the elite 8(?) or sweet sixteen, can’t remember

Your opinions are shit

You know what? You're right.

>I wish Draymond wasn't such a fucking nigger and didn't insult KD.

How can one man nig so hard?

Attached: Hydrate.jpg (1913x1075, 264K)

Draymond is literally the most nigger player ever imho

god, my mom is hot

Thats aqib talib

>his fat ugly wife
>liposuction

She's not fat, she's just about right.
A little plump FEELS much nicer in bed than skinny does.

GF was watching an interview with Curry and Ayesha, and I've got to say they seem more real than most celeb couples.
They seem into each other, too, which is kind of weird cuz it made me realize I don't see that very much with celeb couples on TV (and I see a shit ton cuz the gf watches all that shit)

To be fair I think I'd be thinking about Sneed too in that situation t b h family man.

Attached: .............................................................................jpg (216x250, 4K)

kino post & kino digits

We finna flip da scrip

dis sho am't gud