Do you think Trump will extend an invite to the Raptors?

Do you think Trump will extend an invite to the Raptors?

Serious question, considering the man

Attached: White_House_DC.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3DWzzMlMIRI
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He can't. Trudeau will invite them though.

He better have trays of McDonalds and Wendy's

No but it would be funny as hell to do as a joke.

No.
And even if he did, the Raptors wouldn't go.

trudeau will serve curry

That was the dumbest "controversy" I've ever seen
Like it's Trump you can think of way worse shit then that

>trudeau will serve curry

Attached: interested frog shark.jpg (398x409, 46K)

He should make a point to both beat Trudeau in congratulating them on Twitter

They ran out of ideas years ago. Just turn that garbage off, user.

no, he'll use it it to diss the nba

Mueller report proved his innocence. Cope.

The crazy report that nobody cares about?

Did you reply to the right comment?

You mean the report the Democrats obsessed over for more than a year?

That thing only "people" with brain damage and trump derangement syndrome care about?

t. Can't read
the Mueller report specifically did not make a conclusion one way or the other, and in Mueller's public statement last week he said that if they had concluded that Trump was innocent, then they would have said so. The onus in on Congress to begin impeachment proceedings

Trump supporters are uneducated bootlicking shitbags who unironically vote against their own economic interests

Trump threads attract retards like flies to shit

I think the Raptors already did

Paying more taxes like the AOC Berniebros want us to do is truly for our economic interest

>did not make a conclusion
it said they found no evidence of collusion and not enough for obstruction

>trudeau will serve curry

did you mean for this to have two meanings

Attached: doggo_comfy.jpg (512x512, 83K)

I read this as cunny

Trump is guilty af of obstructing justice . How are anons so dumb to believe trump has any sort of integrity?

>vote against their own economic interests
Where the fuck did THIS exact phrase originate? I see this exact collection of words at least once daily.

>they had concluded that Trump was innocent,
That's not was a prosecutor or a special consol does, they either charge or don't charge. That's it.

>Impeachment proceedings
AKA how to ensure a second term

> bootlicking billionaires is in your economic interests

Who cares, Trump won't even be in office in a few months

All the billionaires are leftist queers, they are your people

But I'm making 30% more now than before the taxcuts

Yea because importing millions of immigrants is great for the poor and working class americans who now have more competition for jobs. Dems are even more shit.

Trump is not nearly as likable like Bill Clinton was

Yeah dude let's all be poor and have everyone sent to the forced labor camp if they criticize big daddy yeah my economic interests are fulfilled

His wife on the other hand....

Read the fucking report; listen to his statement. Justice Department policy prevented Mueller from charging a sitting president. There were numerous instances of obstruction detailed in the report

I'm sure he'd do that too if it meant getting to suck more dick while saying sorry with tears in his eyes.

Muller report basically said Trump committed 10 counts of obstruction...a felony. But he didn't bring charges, because you can't indicate a sitting president.

Open borders is not a real policy ever being pushed by the Dems, although I believe immigration is not a huge scorched earth issues uneducated trump voters make it out to be .

Obama had one of the highest deportation rates ever

They can indicate a sitting president and they can also recommend to impeach. Muller is a fucking liar

>Trump is a leftist queer
I mean, yeah he was a Democrat for the longest time, but let's not get carried away here

This. Anons who claim Trump is exonerated get their news for shit sources like Breitbart or Fox

Yes he can, the 90s Jays went to the White House I think

It's a policy not a law set in stone. Mueller fucking lied. He can also recommend to impeach but didn't, He fucking knows they found nothing.

>Open borders is not a real policy ever being pushed by the Dems
Lmao yes it is or they wouldn't be having mental breakdowns over illegals not being able to come here freely

did the Warriors snub an invite?

> billionaires are leftist queers

That’s literally the dumbest shit I’ve read on this board this week. Kys

What does he have to gain by lying?
He retired, and gains nothing if Trump is indicted or not. He advised Congress to do something about the felonies Trump committed. They just won't do anything, because Democrat leadership has no balls.

I think he means it's not a "national emergency"

I think reasonable people are more upset that Trump admin is having concentration death camps held at the border

>What does he have to gain by lying?
Throwing a bone to the rabid insane leftist dem base that want to hang the trump family from the gallows because he makes mean tweets.

You're unironically retarded

Nah his push for global homosexuality is very leftist and queer

Don't cross illegally into the USA then

No.
Because they're black.

lol that makes zero sense. Do you even know how retarded you sound?

>concentration death camps
Give your sources that they are intentionally killing people, are treated poorly, are different from any other similar illegal immigrant prison in other countries while they wait for trials to determine their citizenship eligibility.

> democrat leadership has no balls

As a lefty , this is so true and makes me furious with having to caucus with the Dems.

Corporate Democrats are paid to be spineless shitbag that capitulate to the malicious death cult republicans

t. Brainwashed retard
The report itself as well as Mueller's sole public statement say that innocence could not be proven
Mueller is a very by-the-books man and just wanted to do his job; if you read/listen to his statement, he makes it very clearly that he would have indicted if not for the policy
>being this stupid/in denial
>not even American
Embarrassing.

pretty sure fox news ran news on obama using djoin mustard and calling it "fancy" for democratic president

hockey is for everyone deal with it

Haha fuck no
i fucking hate niggers but trump is a goddamned moron and doesn't deserve to meet greatness

You unironically vote against your own economic interests

No one except the most partisan Democrats cares about the obstruction meme. The investigation was about whether he worked with Russia to try and steal the election and that was disproved, given that the investigation was unfounded and corrupt to begin with who cares if he might have made their jobs harder or tried to end it early?

Mueller didn't recommend to impeach. That says it all. Keep coping leftist scum.

>Mueller report proved his innocence. Cope.
what's it like being illiterate?

Fuck man I hate tax cuts

>tampering with an investigation that is investigating you is some how not important

If you did the same, I guarantee your ass would be in jail right now.

> the overburdened petite bourgeois post on Yea Forums

That’s a good laugh

this. if the Dems really wanted Trump gone they would've JFK'd him by now.

How do you know he does? Obviously some people benefit from Republican policy and some benefit from Democrat ones, it depends what demographic, occupation and tax bracket they fall under.

>bourgeois
kill yourself commie scum

They use the same exact wording on multiple boards
"They" being the paid shills

It's not his job to do so. He gave them the evidence and basically told Congress to deal with it. They just are choosing not to.

Hate how many retards with lick trumps asshole to “own the libs” no matter how much corruption is revealed

Alt right propaganda & Am radio is a hell of drug

>Obstruction meme
You mean the felony for which two US presidents have been impeached?
again, his hands were tied by policy and in his statement essentially called upon Congress to indict. sounds like you're coping big boy

There's no proof that he did or didn't, but the point is they tried to entrap him in the first place so it's easy to side with him on that front.

Are you worth 4 million dollars?
Because if you aren't, you didn't get one. The top 10% got that tax cut, everyone else got shafted.

Enjoy your labor prison camp lmao
You'd know more about this if you were over 18 like Yea Forums rules state

>no matter how much corruption is revealed
What corruption? There's literally none.

It's an old liberal meme, my brother is a burger and he's been saying that ablit conservatives for as long as I can remember.

you don't make nearly enough for your marginal rate to change at all between the Democratic and Republican platforms
Mueller has explicitly stated in the report as well as in his statement that if there was no evidence of obstruction they would have said so. But sure, continue coping by ignoring it
>obstruction meme
Please be trolling

Trump supporters are uneducated shitbags who vote against their own economic interests

C O P E
O
P
E

That's not true, a lot of middle class people said their taxes were lower this year even without the Obamacare mandate cut kicking in yet, and a lot of millionaires in blue states has to pay more because they lost their SALT deductions.

>there's no proof

There is literally 10 separate cases of it listed in the report.

>entrapment
How the hell did anyone try to entrap Trump? Mueller wanted a sit down interview with Donald, but his own lawyers told him not to do it. Mostly due because hes a chronic liar, and would have committed perjury, no doubt about it.

I'm not coping I'm saying it's completely irrelevant. The report deferred to Barr on obstruction, what Mueller said after the fact is even less relevant. The only thing that ever mattered was the Russia conspiracy and it's dead.

>666
>literally the father of lies
nice try, satan.

>obstruction meme
i.e. a high crime and misdimeanor which presidents can and have been impeached over
>entrapment
They never even subpoenaed him
also lol, if you think asking him for an interview is entrapment then even you know Trump is a pathological liar

>McDonald's poutine fries

>Mueller has explicitly stated in the report as well as in his statement that if there was no evidence of obstruction

Why are you literally making shit up? Mueller went on TV and flat out said he didn't nor could clear Trump of obstruction. He all but confirmed he's guilty of it. He just said he didn't bring charges because the law won't allow him to.

we on 4channel though

Maybe entrap isn't the legally correct term, im saying that the investigation was set into motion by his political opponents and there were FBI members on the team who admitted to wanting to take him out by any means.

you now remember that time when trump served fast food to the college football team and the same thread was made over and over again on every board

when did everything on this site turn into Yea Forums circa 2007?

Attached: 5 years.png (531x575, 243K)

>the report deferred to Barr on obstruction
incorrect
>the only thing that ever mattered was the Russia conspiracy
This is by definition coping
Straight from the transcript of his statement:
"As set forth in our report, after that investigation, if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that."
>mfw you make shit up and then accuse me of doing the same

Attached: 1458847486979.jpg (526x400, 63K)

The 2016 election brought over a lot of plebbitors

Attached: 1524318769552.png (419x559, 93K)

Trumptards will pretend not to see this post

Coping would be pretending that it isn't over and that there's still a chance he will be impeached or go to jail

youtube.com/watch?v=3DWzzMlMIRI

4:27

Straight from the horses mouth.

>Nancy Pelosi not having the balls to start impeachment proceedings means Trump did nothing wrong
Moving goalposts is still coping

Tim Horton's for leafs.

This. Trump is guilty if Hillary is guilty of private emails

>wanting communism is in your best economic interests

Attached: brainlet.png (235x214, 7K)

>tfw this diarrhoea of a thread

Attached: 1501299591617.jpg (474x474, 22K)

You yank scum are the biggest cucks around, letting your rich and powerful walk all over you. It's fucking embarrassing.

>not supporting Trump makes you a communist plenty of Republicans have dropped support for him, not to mention most centrists and all moderate Democrats

Voters are uninterested economists who trump against their own supporters

Attached: me_irl.png (498x536, 291K)

Canada BTFO and confirmed coping

If we were reasonable, death camps would have been built and solved all our (((problems))) long ago, putting them at the border would be a nice start though, I wish trump really was as great as screeching liberals pretend he is

Nice spooks

Tim Horton's is a mediocre Brazilian chain, that has successfully marketed the "Canadian Identity" to the culture-less sheeple.

Attached: 1552024955532.jpg (500x376, 186K)

Judging by polls it might be Scheer by then

Not with the way Doug Ford is running Ontario

What's the Canadian version of the White House? That's where they'll go

trip goes back on bradysknee

Trudeau will win again. I had female friends vote for him because they thought he looked good.

>this seething chink (((Memeiors))) plastic ITT
Shitting on Trump won't distract anyone from the fact you're still a deflecting subversive faggot that hates America yet still shamelessly mooches off our resources desu

Also, shut the fuck up and stop shilling (((Communism))) or go back to China.

Attached: blessed wall.jpg (678x381, 37K)

Based