What does Jurassic Park smell like?

What does Jurassic Park smell like?

Attached: raptors.png (630x418, 663K)

Better question is what does the Jurassic park in Brampton smell like

Curry and various muzzie food I imagine.

Oh God imagine the smell of all those poo in the loos

rank weed most likely

Curry and weed

Sweat and weed.

Winning

legalization has literally have 0 impact on the % of people that smoke weed.

weed and axe body spray

yes it does you retard. Have you been to downtown Toronto lately? Smell of that shite all over the place.

I smell that shit pretty often now in Veancouver. Way more than before.

Hey guys it's no longer funny . If Toronto wins they will literally get the launch codes.

Yeah but now I smoke wherever I want

Maple Curry Chow Mein

coriander, cumin, ginger, BO, axe deoderant

Cities just smell like shit as a whole

Butt cum

Right now, booze and cigarettes. Some dry urine.
I'm thinking about buying a camera and recording the finals chimpout with some additional commentary an interviews with people on the streets.

Attached: IMG_20190607_234956.jpg (3036x4048, 2.72M)

The stench of the sweaty armpits alone would likely kill anyone else.

Curry n' Crime

Attached: 114121_2.jpg (640x960, 98K)

Just buy a gimble for your phone if it’s newish with a good camera

Very wrong.
A lot of old people started smoking and eating weed brownies now due to legalization

This is Yonge Dundas for anyone interested. It smells much more like dry urine, sweat and unwashed homeless people. This is where the more rowdy, urban crowd comes to celebrate for hours, usually hounding any vehicle that has to pass by.

I was planning on buying a camera mainly for birdwatching and outdoors adventures.
But thanks for the suggestion!

Attached: IMG_20190608_004438.jpg (4048x3036, 2.26M)

>Way more than before.
that's a lie, it's always smelled like weed here

Don't forget all the street preachers and that one guy who screams at you out of nowhere to BELIEVE

Just got back from Jurassic Park in Mississauga. Smelled like weed sometimes but the atmosphere was litty. Crazy night bros.

fucking classic.

I miss toronto. Why did I move to SF what a fucking shithole

Kek it usually harbors both Muslim and Evangelical preachers sometimes at the same time. But now, you can see street preachers right in the entertainment district telling all the young normalfags they're going to hell. Funny stuff

You probably moved to get some lucrative tech job. There's a lot of startups and shit employing people in the city now. Bunch of my friends from high school got co-op internships here. One of them was work Ritual, that app that preemptively orders food at restaurants before your arrive. You might be able to move back desu.

Attached: IMG_20190608_001321.jpg (3036x4048, 2.5M)

how litty is it gonna be monday?

Attached: 1526575690676.jpg (228x221, 7K)

Gonna be insane man. I could barely get out of parking with crazy ass fans tonight. But can't even imagine Monday. I really wanna be downtown though. Literally once in a lifetime moment ahead of us.

Attached: 13633728842.jpg (427x300, 34K)

Curry and poo

They have to clean it up instantly because that area doesn't belong to Scotiabank Arena it belongs to the development company for the two buildings next to it. They're in a legal battle right now as Scotiabank blocked off an entrance to said buildings from underneath the gardiner.

I want a game 7. Raptors up 2, 1 second left. Curry shoots a 3, electricity goes out with ball in the air, people eat one another out of desparation.

Riots would surpass Vancouver's, not even fucking kidding with this one. Toronto is by far grittier than Vancouver
t. Grew up in Scarborough

Eh Toronto didn’t riot after 4-1 so I’m not sure

What are chances KD comes back?

0. He's done for the series and for the Warriors. Check Windhorst's report.

also a software dev. Toronto pay is just way worse than American pay, and is just as expensive to live in if not more. They only reason I'm still in Canada is because my wife can't get a TN status visa

based Trump

Attached: victory.jpg (474x242, 99K)

only right answer.
fucking disgusting how strong the sweat is in that place.

Attached: ychpxc12rsq01.gif (500x281, 638K)

Like 2019.