Safe to say she ruined his career?

safe to say she ruined his career?

Attached: rat.jpg (780x438, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.tmz.com/2019/06/06/ayesha-curry-raptors-fan-nba-finals-arrested/
youtube.com/watch?v=T_gtzJ311Rc
lfrsolutions.com/ayesha-curry-speaks-on-steph-curry/
hiphopwired.com/playlist/no-spice-twitter-drags-ayesha-curry-after-saying-she-doesnt-get-attention-from-men/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

she cucked him on national tv. it's over

this is what happens when you're too much of a prude to smack your woman.

>Be Steph
>All you want is to make millions and go home to wife
>Ask to get a little feet
>Wife being the entitled thot she is starts bitching on the view about foot fetishes
>thinks she is actually relevant
>Start to choke NBA finals
>mfw Curry gets no footjobs this summer

Attached: c43.jpg (450x450, 30K)

with hoose u loose

She made him out to be a bitch and straight up gave every guy an open invitation to fuck her braindead.

Too white for a black queen like her.

m.tmz.com/2019/06/06/ayesha-curry-raptors-fan-nba-finals-arrested/
>raptor fan obliges her request
>gets arrested
What the FUCK is her problem?

She probably wants to get fucked by a real man and not some 'remove cloth' raptor fan

youtube.com/watch?v=T_gtzJ311Rc

intense devotion to a sports team is cuckoldry lite. she clearly doesn't want that

Curry is such a weak ass light skin faggot so you are probably right here

He's probably white male tier in bed

I just don't understand why a rich man would choose to marry a woman who looks like a literal walking turd.
LeBron married some horrendously abhorrent she boon that could haunt a house.

She's pretty good looking and I'm sure probably much better than him in her late teens-early 20s.

Attached: cucked since 2016.jpg (696x463, 42K)

Posting from white created countries that obv subjugated your homelands.

SEETHING wh*Toid

He is pretty ugly and she looks good, at least in OPs pic otherwise no idea

Lmao keep crying wh*teboy

She cute. How the footpusy?

imagine not being able to win when you've bought all the best players in the game

Women age worse than men. Joke's on her in the longrun. Also is that Canadian guy really being charged for "terroristic threats" for saying something about Ayesha on TV?

Attached: FAT BITCH.png (939x526, 1.15M)

Like that kid on FIFA who used his parents credit cards to stack an ultimate team but all he does is play ridiculous hoofball and get mad when you go up 3-0 by the 25th minute.

She's trying to use his fame to catapult herself into a career in tv. She already has a cooking show or something, right?

Her going on national TV to say that Steph doesn't hit her walls the correct way was grounds enough for a divorce 2bh.

LeBrons wife and Ayesha are both pretty cute if we’re being honest. You can say they’re gross all you want but you clearly haven’t seen actual ugly girls before if that’s the case. They also met these girls before they take off and any other, much hotter, thot would be a painfully obvious gold digger.

He fell for the meme that ugghoes have great personalities and aren't high maintenance.

>ruined his career
to be fair curry is playing like a beast, he is literally lebron right now while his team is essentially the cavs, and drayboon is playing the role of JR smith

This just proves you have no real concept of how women look, have sex.

Ayesha footgame is on point. Would like to be smothered by them 2bh.

based

can I get a quick rundown on this whore?
all I know is that she went on TV and said this Steph Curry fella has a foot fetish and isn't great in bed

What did the bitch say?

Basically told everyone that he's shit at sex and can't satisfy her sexually.

That was a real quote ?

If that's real, please post link where she said it

>"Steph and I have a great marriage first and foremost, we’ve got three beautiful kids. We aren't perfect though. We have our ups and downs but the beauty of our marriage is the ability to keep it real. I recently told Steph to his face, ‘Hun, you haven’t been doing it for me in a long time. I haven’t been sexually satisfied or pleased in years. It’s not like when we were young, now it feels like a chores sleeping with you’. His feelings were hurt but I had to tell him. It’s embarrassing, for both he and I but I needed to get it off my chest."

lfrsolutions.com/ayesha-curry-speaks-on-steph-curry/

Not exactly, but she did hint at not being sexually satisfied by him.

Can't find a direct source, but here is what I found
>told Steph to his face, ‘Hun, you haven’t been doing it for me in a long time. I haven’t been sexually satisfied or pleased in years. It’s not like when we were young, now it feels like a chores sleeping with you’

>lfrsolutions.com

>haven’t been sexually satisfied or pleased in years. It’s not like when we were young, now it feels like a chores sleeping with you’

Bitches and whores.
Why would you go on TV and tell the world this? Especially when the man has made your life easy, because he's rich and your lazy ass never has to work again.

It’s a real quote despite that weird source, go google it yourself if you’re still skeptical.

>when we were young

Wtf, he's 31 and she's 30, yet she's saying it like they are both in their 50s now

You should still be able to have amazing sex in your 30s

It isn't real at all. Part of it is real, but all the most incriminating shit in that quote is fake and only found on that one website.

Are you a boomer? I can't even imagine being as internet illiterate as you are.

shut up she did her part for canada!

Dios mio. Why is this thot so critical of the man who literally made her life impossibly easy and luxurious?

Typical ungrateful female.

That's beyond fucked up.

F A K E Q U O T E

How did some thot from Toronto even get with a light skin nigga like Steph in the first place

>all the assblasted beta orbiters replying that this hideous mongoloid looking bitch is cute
Yikes, reddit needs to leave yesterday

By being attractive and light skinned

Yes but it created her career, so its justified

because they are highschool or college sweethearts.

Lelbron married his highschool girl for example

Not in curry case
She finally fell with him ONLY after he wqs famous.
Curry mentions how she wouldnt be with him after mutiple of time.She a whore.

At least lebron was legit

And this thread is why no one woman in their right mind would want to have sex with y'all

Look here bitch. I can shitpost here all i want and them be a charming man outside and fuck bitches. Stop deluding yourself this is filled with virgins. It makes you so angry to know theres people here actually successful and youre nothing but a bitter fattie.

You're not fooling anyone.

quality post

What are you fucking kidding me?

Steph is too tired from all the college aged pussy he gets when he's away from her

Attached: IMG_2808.jpg (800x554, 368K)

Nice try Steph

She's loyal.
In the end if you are rich, you want to marry a woman you trust. You just fuck thots, you don't wife them.

that's a fake quote btw. what she really said was that sometimes she gets jealous that thot groupies try to hit on steph everywhere he goes, but she doesn't really get the same attention from men anymore and even though she doesn't want it (her words, not mine), it hurts b/c it feels like something is wrong with her

take from that what you will, but the quote about steph not being able to sexually satisfy her or w/e is total BS

t. Steph Curry

i genuinely hate steph so i dont even know why im defending him here. honestly the quote about ayesha seeking more male attention and not getting it is still pretty bad, i'd be pissed if i was him

post a link steph, ya cuck

hiphopwired.com/playlist/no-spice-twitter-drags-ayesha-curry-after-saying-she-doesnt-get-attention-from-men/

>“There are all these women throwing themselves [at her husband, but in] “the past 10 years, I don’t have any of that,” Mrs. Curry shared. “I have zero male attention. I begin to internalize it, ‘is something wrong with me?’”

> begin to internalize it, ‘is something wrong with me?
Bitch is crazy that's what is fucking wrong with her

>has a rich husband
>has everything most women would kill for

>bitching about guys not hitting on her anymore

Steph better have a prenup, and if he does, he needs to cut this bitch loose like right now. She sounds like she doesn't appreciate him at all

Yes. I see more headlines about her and Drake and her twitter account than I do about the NBA finals. That usually means a Canadian team is winning.

Now that the dust has settled can we all agree the Warriors were the worst “Dynasty” of all time

>using reddit vernacular
you're in a big mood aren't you too, you fucking faggot

reminder Drake wheres his old purple raptors Jersey when he fucks ayesha.

you don't divorce the mother of your children until they're all 18, you degenerate zoomer faggot.

>5 straight finals
>winning record regardless of current year result
>features unanimous mvp
>it’s current year starting 5 are all all stars
>73 win season

Talk all the shit you want but they’re one of the most accomplished dynasties

t.knickerbocker fan

>Hun, you haven’t been doing it for me in a long time. I haven’t been sexually satisfied or pleased in years.
Mulatto man got KEKED the fuck out!

?? She's cute desu

Attached: smallfoot-film-premiere-los-angeles-usa-shutterstock-editorial-9889563am.jpg (1055x1500, 300K)

>no one woman in their right mind
They don't exist.

Don't put your dick in crazy

>playing next with a former nba finals mvp, a guy who is considered an elite defender and about to get a max contract and the second best 3 point shooter this league has ever seen
>like the cavs

she also said she was kinda jealous how every girl wanted to fuck curry and nobody showed interest in her.

You can tell who had teen relationships vs the late bloomers

kill all zoomers

explain

Personality and compatibility surpasses looks in more experienced people. Obviously looks still matter, but only at a certain point

Truth

Dios mio

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-111504_Samsung Internet.jpg (1080x351, 151K)

JFC