Tick tock, Americans

Tick tock, Americans.

Attached: day of the grill.png (700x525, 232K)

*californians

Attached: 1154376C-8129-436F-8205-03B36A4C1CC9.jpg (553x445, 64K)

Based.

literally 90 percent of America is rooting for the raptors

go fuck yourself. Leafs do not belong

Thanks lads

Literally everyone is rooting for you
I'm in Northern California and I'm rooting for you (I root for the other Northern California team)

>muh cali hate
HAHAHA Cope more fags. Basketball is no longer "America's sport"

Thanks

Most of America is rooting for you.

Why do mutts hate the Warriors

im legit rooting for you leafs
i cant stand california

Why do Americans hate California so much? It can't just be because of Hollywood and liberals.

No actually, that's literally it

Kd and the warriors ruined the nba. Only edgy faggots hate "commiefornia"

it is not americans it is /pol/ and Yea Forums which is pol lite. cause too rich and too liberal. that said, go raptures!

Movies where the bad guy is actually the good guy the whole time?

Attached: 8f4.jpg (1387x702, 80K)

I'm not gay but I want to live in a log cabin in the woods with Kawhi Leonard. We won't ever have sex, but there will be a simmering erotic undercurrent as I stand in the kitchen window watching him tighten his ass as he chops wood, shirtless, sweat pouring off his body. I'll run upstairs and masturbate, the entire time forcing myself to think of women while my thoughts drift back to the Board Man. I won't be able to climax and I'll eventually go back downstairs, angry. Sometimes we will look across the table and catch each other's eyes, and in that second, anything is possible, but we both deny ourselves and go back to what we were doing. One day one of us will die, and the other will bury him outside the log cabin. Then he'll go inside, pen a brief missive to his departed friend, and commit suicide, never able to deal with life without his one true platonic love.

This
I'm pretty sure most Americans want the Raptors to win

>Have 29 out of 30 teams in the league
>Still lose

KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK KEK

cope with... what? im a fucking spurs fan and cant help but root for the raptors

I'd unironically want to smell the bech Kawhi is sitting on after he's done with a lengthy and sweaty game i bet it'd smell godly with some scent of farts he sometimes let out, this would get me very horny and I'd take my member out and start rubbing it all over the chair with precum already oozing out of my penis i'd shoot a load very quickly. I'm actually sniffing my chair right now imagining that it's the raptors bench

spurs did well this year. they lost to liverpool in the final but still.

good one user

It was never "America's sport"

>cali hate
did you not read my post I literally live in California, 85 miles from Oakland

>Canadian team
>Is full of nigroes

great post user!

Mutts love to flip flop dont trust them reminder they are part of california

It feels so good to be canadian, eh?

It mostly is. They're just faggots with a superiority complex. Ignore , many people here really do dislike Cali

Thanks, friend!

>this damage control

>99%
>many

the leafs are just a bit upset that their win might not turn out that big of a meme as it could have been since they want to think we are seething but most of us root for the raptors anyway. so even the old good "i don't care" meme is not working since we don't need to say we don't care. we just say go raptors. and that annoys them.