So which is the most popular sport here ?

So which is the most popular sport here ?

Attached: 800px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (800x400, 6K)

hockey. only minorities watch apehoop

lacrosse

Canadian football

Smoking weed or doing coke.

im watching cfl preseason action right now

Get me to Canada my nigha

Hockey.

Only brown people in Toronto (not part of Canada btw) watch basketball, since it as a basketball city.

>american

Isn't MDMA big over there? I would prefer that was common here but it's hard to get. Weed, coke and shrooms is easy though

watching LinusTechTips

Attached: file.png (1200x980, 1.1M)

Leafball

Hockey.
And here's the most popular team of said sport.

Attached: Leafs Winter Classic.jpg (500x500, 50K)

Depends, I grew up in public housing and a lot of people I grew up with/ their parents need to smoke weed to function
Students take a lot of coke, some use MD
Festival goers take a lot of MD
art hoes are big into DMT and acid and shit
I smoke weed to function too this world is a big meat grinder man

curling? my impression is canadians would watch anything as long it is taking place on ice. as long as the ice quality is good (not the sunbelt tier).

Sorry but nope

Attached: bell-centre.jpg (550x412, 47K)

>doing coke
naw, that shit is only for the lower class and the middle-class

be serious, literally everyone is supporting the raptors right now

also, fuck off back to /pol/ with this bullshit:
>apehoop

>non ploff team
>most popular
pierre pls

Attached: lol.jpg (419x480, 81K)

lol
most popular in Toronto only.

Attached: 1557605297350972 Cory Monteith Canucks .jpg (620x400, 23K)

it's curling

are you retarded rich people fucking love coke

Attached: Michael J Fox Vancouver Canucks sweater .jpg (189x266, 10K)

Hockey is still the number one sport

But basketball has gotten really popular in recent years and exspically in Toronto

3 main reasons basketball grew here
> Steve Nash Winning back to back mvps
> raptors be8ing a top eastern conference team the past 5 years
> top nba prospects coming out of Toronto area ( even though they are mainly busts )

bring back Dave Keon and maybe that sweater will be worth something, but until then...

Nope. Just in movies from the 80's and 90's.
It's just a hood drug now.

Not the same user you're replying to. Coke is for rich execs, celebs, and successful small business owners with tenure in Toronto.

Furpuck

Mate the Canucks aren't even popular in their city

>angry nigger noises: the post

Fuck luckpuck we invented basketball
IT'S COMING HOME BUDS

t. torontonian
the 2nd half of your post is fair, but there are loads of people who don't give a shit / would find it hilarious if toronto lost

Yep, a lot of people have empty lifes here and use drugs to cope. Especially when there's ice and snow for 3-4 months straight. Everyone pretends to be happy here though

Raps have tried hard to make them a Canada Team ala Blue Jays, who has done much better.

Until there are non-backwagon fans in Regina and such, Raps are still strictly Toronto team.

>also: masses of shitskins

>Until there are non-backwagon fans in Regina and such, Raps are still strictly Toronto team.
"bandwagon" means nothing
successful teams with interesting or hard-working or charismatic players attract players.
success attracts.
simple as.
People all over Vancouver are supporting the Raptors. I was at a pretty important meeting the other day and two of 6 people called to say they were home watching the Raptors but would take the meeting by phone. One was a middle-aged woman.
The Raptors have loads of support all over the country. My buddy from small town Quebec was telling me the kids at his school where he teaches have "Raptors fever".

Not going to happen with hockey because there are teams across the country, but theres only one basketball team

>attract players
attract FANS

>>also: masses of shitskins
fuck off back to /pol/, kid

KOSOVO JE SRBIJA