1995, I am forgotten

1995, I am forgotten....

Attached: 1200px-Vancouver_Grizzlies_logo.svg.png (1200x916, 307K)

I'd cheer for this team if basketball wasn't so shit and these guys were still around

I cheered for them, then they turned out to be I think the objectively worst major sports team behind the Browns. Real accomplishment there.

Mike Bibby was pretty sick though.
If they had stuck around and got Gasol it would have been pretty neat.

Would rather not have them back. The ice at Rogers Arena has gone to shit already with Aquaman bringing in a lacrosse team

Big Country 4 lyfe

don't give a shit. I want a MLB team.

If Vancouver were to get a team, would we be allowed the name back or does Memphis get to keep it for no fucking reason?

the first, Charlotte Bobcats took back the Hornets name after they moved to New Orleans and became the New Orleans Hornets

I don't want either, I just want the can'tpucks and the whitecraps to be a little less awful

We don't really like the name that much. Robert Pera (the owner) would probably give it back like New Orleans did for $$$

I would happily trade the entire Whitecaps franchise, or even sacrifice the lives of the entire roster, management, office, and even fanbase for a Vancouver MLB team. or a Canucks Stan Lee. Or a Mariners World Series, or a Canucks Playoff spot or a Mariners playoff spot . Or a Lions Grey Cup. Or a Canucks regular season win. or a lion's regular season win. or a preseason win for either, or a meaningless Canucks goal, or a mariners regular season win. or a meaningless garbage time goal in a preseason Canucks game.

Shareef and Big Country deserved better

so glad steve francis BTFO'd this franchise

Vancouver does not deserve an NBA team.

broadway and lakewood come see me anons

Do Vancouverites typically support Seattle in leagues where they don't have a team?

If only Pau existed to Grizz 2-3 years earlier.

Canucks
Seahawks
Raptors (however it cannot be denied that the second largest presence is GSW by a wide margin)
Blue Jays

literally who?

F

t. oldfag

i support the mariners over the blue jays even tho the mariners are eternal garbage. ive been to seattle a few times to see some games and have gone to washington state sometimes for camping/skiing. i have virtually no connection to ontario or toronto and rogers as a company really annoys me.

Yeah lots of seahawks fans even before the us 12s shit. More Blue Jays fans then Mariners fans

the first seahawks game i ever went to was the season they played in husky stadium while centurylink was still being constructed