Yea Forums's official apology thread#4

If not forgiven, your sins will weigh you down for an eternity. Let's all confess and beg for forgiveness for all the sinning we've done on this beautiful boars board. Please feel free to get it off your chest.

Attached: download.jpg (318x159, 6K)

I'm so sorry

Attached: 8505031074_89d8f9fb4b_o.jpg (421x271, 53K)

I thought the Rams were going to collapse by midseason with all the big names they got and mcvay's inexperience. I was wrong

I constantly false flag as a packer fan because for some reason that team makes /nfl/ seethe uncontrollably

I sometimes post incendiary comments knowing full well what I'm doing and what I'm capable of. I do it for my own amusement and that's inappropriate. I'm sorry.

I've been falseflagging as a hardcore Liverpool supporter purely because ABLISTS piss me off. I'm not even sorry and I will keep doing it probably.

I actually don't hate OldBay, the Turk or any other tripfag. I enjoy the bants. I'm sorry.

in reality i support arsenal

I made a big mistake

I like the Vegass golden knights

*spits*
scumbag

would explain why you only turn up when Liverpool win, but that's just easy to assume you're just a customer.

>it's a fitzien pretends he isn't really a liverpool fan episode
come on, now.

I've been a raptors fan for years, but I shit on them because they give me false hope and they're Canadian

i've falseflag as several different fans but the easiest has been liverpool and united.

I made the Chinese Karius meme and i'm not even racist.

I'm the one who spammed the transparent player images with "apologise" on Van Dijks debut for liverpool

if I remember other stuff ill confess

i support barcelona

have sex

i avatarpost with clementine pictures

I tried ruining a general with hundreds of anime edits but got bored and left Yea Forums for a while

I've been a weeb for 5 years.

I have anime saved on my computer

I'm feeling an uncontrollable spiral of of drugs and alcohol coming on until I alienate everyone I love because I just want to escape the banality of life

In third grade I reached into the skirt of a girl sitting next to me and gave her wedgies in class for like 10 minutes straight. She kept asking me to stop but I was honestly just playing a game at that point but when I think about it now it was REALLY fucked up. Sorry, Nicole.

I impersonated godgers, Im so sorry

i think messi is better than ronaldo but i love anti messi posters

when i post something rude about someone, i feel bad inside.

My personal sins
>I pretended to be a blues fans while my ducks are in the absolute shitter
>I unironically thought Trevor Siemian was going to be a starting Caliber QB and had him as my wallpaper
>I sometimes argue about calls i know are wrong just for the sake of argument
>I have folders of saved information from Yea Forums I use in irl sports debates

I’m a sham of a man, but now I feel clean

Hm

I wish we would play without Cristiano but our zoomers cant score

Stop

>I want to name some of my cows after athletes, but fear that would be too weird for buyers.
>"Here sir, let me show you my bullpen"
>"Yes Kershaw is underpreforming, but I have hope"

I always ordered my pizza with pineapple topping for weekend sport watch

i post with a proxy american flag and constantly shitpost as a cowboys fan in /nfl/. i'm obviously not a cowboys fan also

you can do it

I shitposted as both an amerifat and a yuropean before we had flags