/trans/

/barnsley/ edition

Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri will sign a three-year deal to become Juventus manager next week. (Guardian)

Real Madrid may prioritise signing Tottenham and Denmark midfielder Christian Eriksen, 27, over Manchester United and France's 26-year-old midfielder Paul Pogba. (Independent)

Tottenham and England midfielder Eric Dier, 25, is being considered by Manchester United to fill the holding midfield role in their starting 11. (Times - subscription required)

Barcelona have denied reports they will swoop for legendary Italy goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon after the 41-year-old announced he would leave Paris St-Germain this summer. (Mundo Deportivo - in Spanish)

Buffon wants to cap off his career by winning Olympic gold at Tokyo 2020 with Italy. (Gazzetta dello Sport, via Mail)

Barcelona will turn their attentions to Manchester United's England striker Marcus Rashford, 21, if they fail in their moves to sign Antoine Griezmann or Neymar. (Mail)

Meet Jay Hart...
Jay Hart signs for Thimphu City
The footballer rebuilding his life 5,000 miles from home

Atletico Madrid want to bring Chelsea and Spain defender Marcos Alonso, 28, back to his homeland. (Goal)

Fulham's England Under-21 winger Ryan Sessegnon, 19, has told the club he will not sign a new contract and has set his heart on a move to Tottenham. (Guardian)

Liverpool are to rival Tottenham and Manchester United for the signing of 24-year-old Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon. (Record, via Mirror)

Lille's Ivory Coast winger Nicolas Pepe will snub the Premier League in favour of a move to Bayern Munich. The 24-year-old is on Liverpool and Manchester United's radar. (Sun)

Arsenal have been told they will have to pay Sampdoria £44m for 22-year-old Italy defender Joachim Andersen and Belgium winger Dennis Praet, 25. (Star)

West Ham and Arsenal are both interested in Eibar's Spanish midfielder Joan Jordan, 24. (Marca - in Spanish)

Attached: Screenshot 2019-06-07 at 23.42.45.png (597x409, 473K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/18127982
twitter.com/r_zonnyyyy/status/1135866654502596608
twitter.com/r_zonnyyyy/status/1135933055628173314
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48553950
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48567210
avfc.co.uk/News/2019/06/06/w88-become-new-principal-partner-of-aston-villa
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48512847
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Stanley,_16th_Earl_of_Derby
news.sky.com/story/thomas-cook-break-up-looms-as-fosun-plots-tour-operator-bid-11737591
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Upton_Park_riot
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hips are just like Don Balon

They never tell a lie

Attached: 61573062_323932161869454_9207468025142168865_n.jpg (1080x1350, 240K)

Norwich City

>Liverpool are to rival Tottenham and Manchester United for the signing of 24-year-old Portugal midfielder Bruno Fernandes from Sporting Lisbon. (Record, via Mirror)
Based la

men'ul 'ealth

Attached: 7d0fd934-db05-48d3-b862-dc839ba7b792.jpg (945x532, 81K)

why are they letting sarri go?

what is wrong with them?

Chelsea have lost their manager and best player in the space of four hours

Attached: glee.png (862x862, 596K)

>Liverpool are to rival Tottenham and Manchester United for insert anyone with pace here
based and rumor pilled

where is De Ligt going?

no greentext, no read

Earlier, I was so strung out for football, I watched the Womyns World Cup.

Mou is going back to Chelsea.
#ITK

Thunder Road by Bruce Springsteen is the best song of all time

Don't @ me.

Fucking state of pogba

Mou is going to Newcastle or Wolves

I wonder what Pulisic is thinking now. Transfer ban, best player leaves, manager leaves and you have already committed your future to this dogshit only a few months ago with nothing you can do apart from watch it unfold, when you'd rather be the 20-year-old prospect at Dortmund. But you stick through it, because you're fucking Arnold.

liverpool after martinez is secured

shouldn't have gotten benched by sanchito

strawpoll.me/18127982
>strawpoll.me/18127982
strawpoll.me/18127982

forget that shitter, jorginho's career has been completely ruined by this kek

For me, it's Mine - Taylor Swift

Funny way of spelling The Predatory Wasp of the Palisades by Sufjan Stevens

Serves him right for being a system babby

Alright lads?

Attached: Abbey_Clancy_and_Peter_Crouch.jpg (360x480, 30K)

>Thunder Road
also the name of a shit movie

Who am I then, Dixon of Dock Green?

>evening all

Take that back you doof

>double/triple wages and going from bench warmer to probably starting every game because of your price tag

Probably pretty happy

Uruguay vs Panama in 15 minutes
Argentina vs Nicaragua in 1 hour, 10 mins

might be some bants with the spic lads if you fancy it chaps

Attached: 7.jpg (957x621, 55K)

>starting every game
This nigga bout to be dabbed on by Willian and Pedro.

>Add high school crush on FB after about a decade of not seeing her
>She's working on a farm now
>Posts pictures of herself with cute animals every day
>She basically hasn't changed appearance at all
>She's in a relationship
Who else can Chelsea reasonably allow themselves to sell now before shutting up shop

Attached: 1397654797330.png (500x669, 733K)

>people actually voting for them to go down
You really think at least seven of Sheffield, Norwich, Villa, Brighton, Burnley, Southampton, Palace, Bournemouth or Watford will finish above them?

Attached: freemoney.png (275x95, 1K)

He could make himself a hero if he steps up and has a great season

I really think about this thread every day. Every time I see Javi Martinez, every time I think about pizza hut, every time somebody wants to go to a carvery, every time a seagull flies by me, every time I see someone dabbing, every time somebody mentions 100 million, every time somebody is walking towards the camera, every time I talk to customer support, every time I see a slippery surface sign.

Holy shit. It's a part of me now. This thread is carving into my consciousness, and is dabbing towards my brain. Of course, *wins the league* flippy.jpg and a >moyes. I don't know what to do anymore. I wake up in the middle of the night and immediately yell EXPOSED! I just can't help it. Every dream I can remember for the past 6 months has had to do with this fucking thread. Even if it's just the faintest sound of the walking. Oh my God. Please save me. Somebody. I can't take it. My life is *walking towards it's end*.

I really am starting to think I need mental help. I've also started going to the local carvery lately and not until reading my own thoughts did I realize it's probably because of this thread. I browse /trans/ for around 5 hours every day and the amount of time's I've posted here in the past week is more times than I've thought of my family, friends or parents. To those who are new don't come here, and don't get into it. I posted "Any updates on the Javi Martinez to Liverpool situation?" at least once a week for a year, and it has actually addled my brain. The sound of a seagull alone sends me into fits of uncontrollable laughter.

Attached: Javi or some say Javi Martinez.jpg (1600x900, 190K)

Those odds seem very generous

too bad youre too big of a pussy to put any money on it dumb ABC

This is such a fucking good post

>not being able to move on after 10 years

>Barcelona will turn their attentions to Manchester United's England striker Marcus Rashford, 21, if they fail in their moves to sign Antoine Griezmann or Neymar. (Mail)
OH NO NO NO

Not only is it over it never even begun

Too much of a pussy to bet a quid de lads, ashamed of meself

DONT BET MATE ITS A FUCKIN SCAM I BET ONCE THEY HAD ME OFF

In all honestly I forgot about her until she popped up in the recommended friends list. It was just shocking how little she'd changed and also how good her life looks, and I'm here.

>yank meme from the german league
that's gonna be a hard pass from me, David

Udinese

fucking hell fella your high school crush hasn't aged well, looks like fucking pirlo lmao

I ran into my middle school crush yesterday at my neighbourhood's spring fair. God, why are women so attractive lads haha

she's a janny for animals mate, thats almost as degrading as doing it for free

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go
I'm wonder struck, blushing in my home
I'll spend forever wondering if you knew
That I was enchanted to meet you

Pirlo is my man crush anyway

Thanks, Dutch Swiftie, your words are comforting

What manager is the most similar to tuchel available right now? With all the zoomer power Chelsea have they should just bet on a tactical meme

my man crush is one of those chubby guys from the threads on >>/hm/
no homo

Quidinese

Lampard caretaker for a season then get Seoane

lamps la

Where? I'll take that bet

>you now remember Gerrard in Scotland
What was he thinking?

Attached: Achterali.jpg (1158x774, 119K)

He's so fucked, if Mou comes in again.

That it was a step up in quality of life from Liverpool.

>Glasgow
Lad.

There is none. Tuchel is the most tactical man alive.

Go away Sosa. You stopped putting your trip on when Chelsea finished 10th so I'd hope you'd fuck off if they got relegated.

I stand by what I said.

he ever getting a job again?

Attached: 3-2.jpg (1240x698, 61K)

>The afternoon starts badly as the team are beaten 4-1 by a Mossley team hosting a ladies' day - aimed at attracting more female fans.

>But that is just the start for Hart. After the match, he is filmed on a phone having sex with a woman in the manager's dugout while wearing club clothing.

>The clip is posted on social media, Hart is sacked by Clitheroe, his girlfriend - the mother of his two children - leaves him, and he is ridiculed in the street.

>"At my lowest point I thought about ending my life a few times," the former Blackburn Rovers academy player tells BBC Sport.

>Hart is now playing professionally for Thimphu City in Bhutan - a remote kingdom nestling in the Himalayas between India and China.

He's doing a fine job in my FIFA back line next to Maldini desu

How would a CONCACAF XI do in Copa America?

Attached: Untitled.png (524x666, 95K)

EA should make like FIFA Gold Edition or whatever, where you start in the 2000-01 season with the squads and kits of back in the day and go through the years, changing kits each season, updating stadiums and shit, and with several real life transfers, like Zidane retiring in 2006, when you get to 2009-10, Madrid buys Ronaldo and Kaka, Messi popping up through Barcas's youth team....

Would be god tier, although ridiculously heavy and expensive I guess

that is not, an appropriate place for a comma you, german autist,,,

Where's Lozano?

Wait, Kepa's going too?

This is shaping up to be a truly shit transfer window
Halal are buying a new team, but their biggest signing isn't even "news" like Nerman to PSG was.
Greaseman has already confirmed his move so it won't be a surprise
Where are the cheeky transfers
The only thing I'm looking forward to is seeing what Danny Drinkwater ends up doing once he's back from his lads holiday in Dubai

Portuguese shitters to Liverpool la

Injured. he pulled out of the Gold Cup a week or so ago

The faggot wants to leave

Sarri's cult is fucking insane.

>Mou is going back to Chelsea.

Please.

Attached: Rudi.jpg (620x413, 36K)

lads, get this, okay, are you listening? arsenal, a team in the top 6 (not impressive) only has a transfer budget of 50m LMAO. i guarantee shitty relegation fodder will spend more than that this window. AND get this, their highest paid player, le invisibile in all big games and only plays well twice a year against brighton and newcastle, is fucking atrocious and should probably be playing in besiktas not the pl.

Attached: 4239c400abe66e332405dd794b1d7035.jpg (2048x1364, 657K)

lots of conjecture here

tldr dont respond to my post ever again

>no rumour colour variation in OP
>not posting all the rumours
>including the other articles on BBC Sport (the links)
Disgusting OP.

>West Ham are also interested in Newcastle's former England Under-21 midfielder Isaac Hayden, 24. (Star)

Everton have joined Arsenal in the race to sign 27-year-old Togo defender Djene Dakonam from Getafe. (Marca - in Spanish)

>Former Newcastle striker Shola Ameobi has been appointed the club's loan player coordinator. (Sun)

However, £44m for Andersen and Praet isn't too bad for Arse. Dunno about Jordan. United and Liverpool missing out of Pepe is lel. Fernandes is pure United tier signing for £60m. Sessegnon ''''saga'''' is the gayest fucking non-saga in football, who cares where a guy will go to drift into obscurity because England managers are still retarded playing the likes of Delph and Rice. Alonso leaving Chelsea will be a meme. Buffon with Italy at the Olympics would also be fun (to this day I still don't get why GB doesn't enter a team, not like Scotland HAS to give players). Dier to United is lel too. Same with Eriksen.

Attached: mordred 25.png (1060x1500, 2.8M)

>de ligt
to united tuesday morning

Aubameyang btfo

What happened to Marco Verratti? His name was everywhere a few summers ago and now I never hear anything about him. Has his form gone at P$G?

Biesla, unironically (except he has his autistic 3-3-3-1 formation)

After the shutshow kappa did in fa cup ANY manager with a vision would step away.

Got BTFO by Poochester.

*dabs in the night*

>i guarantee shitty relegation fodder will spend more than that this window
Wow, what a bold and daring claim. Almost like you know something more than we do. We clearly haven't watched Arsenal for the last 20 years.

THE LIBRUL MEDIA IS GOING AFTER OUR BASED ROBBEH.

Attached: _107298385_i.jpg (976x1313, 161K)

Robinson is an attention seeking cunt. prison is too good for the cunt. cunt.

I'm just memeing. Robinson commits crimes then claims he's being unfairly treated. Greatest meme.

thought the bauld fraud was taking over at jewvey?

Needs a CL or the oil princes will gut him.

Despite popular belief Sarri is actually the manager not Kepa

so sessegnon wants to leave

Is the boy any good? seems like a complete meme to me

>being a grammar nazi on a jakartan bong comparison live chat
>making nazi references in regards to posts by germans
>in 2019

wew gee wow

Nagelsmann, aka "TT 2.0".

ok at least you saw through it. i would have been severely pissed if that rapist had got off because of that idiot.

Work in progress. could be 8/10 full back

>Antoine Griezmann or Neymar
Why would they buy these shitters?

>of 50m
Already marking this as a shitpost. It's £40m, you shithead. The reason is because if they had £100m, they could spend it on a 'big' player who would want £200k+ a week, which the owner refuses to allow. There is a reason Arsenal's wage budget is nearly as low as Spurs when Arsenal's used to be pretty high (Spurs is 6th, Arsenal is 5th, but that was worked out with Cech, Welbeck and Ramsey in the club, which is about £300k in total a week, so £15m a year). Spurs is still £40m a week lower even if you drop those Arsenal players (assuming it's £15m, I wouldn't be surprised if Cech, Webeck and Ramse were on £150k each).

Either way, Arsenal have been fucked ever since David Dein left.

tottenham, please and thanks

Buy sam facking players FSG.

Need Sarri to be confirmed to be fucking off so I can make another Day in the Life edit.

Attached: Day in the Life of Pep.png (1123x1160, 121K)

FPBP

Do you have one for Klopp?

Serious question lads. In womens football, do player transfers come with a fee or do they just move clubs without there being a transfer fee involved like in non league?

Not made one yet, no. Can do tho.

Here, for you. Even if you are a filthy customer who defends massive spending!

Attached: day if the life of klopp.png (1123x1158, 135K)

Isn't the ban postponed until the court looks into their appeal? They can use that time to sign players.

>Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdogan was the best man at German footballer Mesut Ozil's wedding on Friday.

Attached: Happy Alien.png (2536x1406, 2.16M)

>and now as your best friend and ruler, I am initiating prima noctae
are they really that close?

Attached: 1555099042939.jpg (645x344, 57K)

i'm sure i was awake at five and now it's eight and i can't remember a single thing i've done for three hours

i have some Yea Forums threads open, i think i might have masturbated once or twice and i vaguely recall watching something about serial killers on youtube, although that might have been a dream

how's your weekend going lads?

>how's your weekend going lads?
rain, rain and more rain. so another day shitposting. Probably get banned from Yea Forums baiting americans

Ozil's angling for a cushy job when he retires

>Real Madrid have agreed a deal to sign forward Eden Hazard from Chelsea for a fee that could exceed £150m.

decent desu

>hair and shoulders visible

Isn't this haraam? Why is Erdogan allowing this?

he is trying to appear secular to boost tourism.
Id like to visit istanbul desu

Of course there are transfer fees. World class players are a valuable commodity just like in the mens game

Attached: _107298302_times.jpg (976x1242, 171K)

Lads I can't stop myself sniffing coke please send help

What are you doing in Canada Michael? Get back here if you want to be PM

Attached: _107298578_epaandyrain.jpg (660x371, 26K)

Coke is cheaper here m8. 60 per gram and it's around 50 pound over there

>get hyped for future first team
>sign professional contract
>disappear from football in December 2018
>Club confirms they have released you early June 2019
>rumours come out he hated playing football and is sacking it off entirely
balls on this lad. cant wait to see him working in home bargains

Attached: Callum Gribbin.jpg (800x533, 40K)

Why do English love Springsteen so much

He's a distinctly American thing, hes like our Kinks. I don't even like him that much but you limeys can fuck off

Nagelsmeme, Eddie Meme, Allegmeme, Memettino (won't leave Spurs though), Gallardmeme (don't think he speaks English though). That's it I think

I hope overdosing on coke feels good because I'm close, would be nice to die while high

No. The ban is still in place. Chelsea asked them to not lift the ban whilst they're appealing, possibly in order to win 'good will'. The chances are they'll get the ban but I suspect CAS will reduce it to a single year.

Waiting for the England vs Bangladesh game to get called off for rain or watching England fucking it up (if England lose this game, they're not progressing).

Shouldn't you be looking for a job, Mouyes? Also, >leaf >doing coke >when weed is 100% legal.

Fucking hate cunts like you.

Attached: When you have to snort coke to deal with the pain of a draw.webm (192x320, 296K)

Weed is shit m8, gain taste and do better drugs

Or, not be a degenerate
>Spurs fan
>is a drug doing degenerate
Quel Surprise.

Guess whos back

back again

Attached: 1533696103405.jpg (644x429, 29K)

>spurs fan
I don't support any team at all, just my homeland of England. You do drugs but complain about other ones you don't do, sound logic m8

Danke

I don't do drugs at all mate. I just said you can legally do weed yet you throw that ability out the window to do harder shit.

bit difficult to do because Klopp/Pool don't really have anything to mock at the moment. My Pep one can mock him never doing difficult jobs (in terms of money) and the lack of the CL. Arsenal is Arsenal. Spurs are Spurs. Chelsea need to either get rid of Sarri or not as I'm not gonna do it until that's confirmed. United one I've already done.

Weed is shit I already said this. You're not one of those bootlicking retards that thinks anything illegal is bad are you? The government isn't your mum. Drugs are a great coping mechanism for occasional use

>tell you you're stupid for doing coke when weed is legal
>you assume this means I do drugs
>tell you that you have less reason to do hard stuff when weed is available for use in Canada legally
>you tell me that I'm somehow a bootlicker that thinks all governments are right and that all drugs are bad
>when I literally said you could be doing drugs legally
I would say that this is proof that drugs are shit and fuck you up but you'll probably not understand it. Doing coke is shit because it's 1. expensive 2. cut with terrible shit (and stuff that isn't is even more expensive 3. damaging to your nose 4. Habitutation is fucking easy as fuck, leading to more use and issues from above 5. Has a limited half-life 6. Awful come downs.

This is why. When you have access to a relatively mild drug that can be ingested various ways that is legal that you can use to get over whatever shit you're crying back but instead choose to do a shitty drug and talk about it on /trans/ instead.

Grim.

I clearly said you obviously think legal good illegal bad. Retard. I obviously have the cash for it or I wouldn't do it so price is irrelevant and I don't care what it's mixed with when I only do it once a month at most

>Drugs are a great coping mechanism for occasional use
so is not being a degenerate

Right, I don't care you do it, my point is that you have a legal means to forget about your troubles with booze and weed and instead you do harder shit. If your goal is to get over your troubles, those two are cheaper and less harmful. But whatever mate, you do you. I'm done here.

Jorginho isnt a system babby anymore. Yes, that is how he made his name and he was exposed for a time in the premier league but the last few months he really improved and started to play more physically, started running more, started kicking the opponents harder, all round became better in defense, no longer a liability. Offensively he could have had more assists had Chelsea's strikers not been absolute shit garbage at making runs and finishing chances (Moorata missing sitters, Higuain too fat and weak, Giroo too slow). Only Pedro made good runs and he had a pretty good season (btw Chelsea have never lost a game when Pedro has scored).

Jorg can make it in a Sarri-less team. Pep wanted him too btw

Weed is shit and booze are shit too though. Why would I do shit I don't enjoy?
Come off that high horse pal

People don't take the flag seriously because of anons like you

Has to be a samefag surely

>Chelsea, Juventus agree free transfer of Maurizio Sarri — report

God, we are so fucked aren't we? ;_;

>we

Just get Allegiri while he's available and pray Pulisic will do something besides add an american fanbase for a month or two

>James
>Maddison
>AWB
>Maguire
>Rice
>Longshaft
>Collins
based Brexit FC gonna alienate the muslims. Sikhs still welcome as they love Britain

Attached: 1550293491517.jpg (1024x576, 68K)

Isn't he a defensive coach?

If he gets the results, he gets the result. You lot didn't mind when Mou was playing football that was less attractive than Yea Forums's prospect girlfriend

I honestly don't care so long Chelsea is getting results like you said but the board's current policy seems to be prioritising attack-minded coaches.

The board's current policy is selling the club while Abramovic gets the lady to JUST the club's value through making shit decisions

I wonder what first attracted her to millionaire Mesut Ozil

Based Tyson

Just checked the odds myself, bet365 has 2000/1 for Chelsea being relegated

Chelsea are not getting relegated.
go ahead and waste your money though, retards.

>Bermuda beat Guyana
>Colony beats former Colony
THAT'S PROOF LADS. BETTER TO STAY.

Get the fucking finger out lawwell. we need to strengthen to qualify for the CL in order to stay ahead of the competition

>people think Chelsea are gonna get relegated
What fucking world are you living in? I'd love for them to be, but they're not going to get relegated. They have a loan army of quality players that could be brought up if they can't buy anything.

the zoomer world, that's what

Arsenal will get relegated before Chelsea.

lads i'm gonna get back together with my gf and probably get married - shit is real nerve racking

Can see both arsenal and chelsea going down next season

Nah, Roman won't sell the club unless to middle eastern or chinese oligarchs or something.

It’s ridiculous mate. Our season starts in a months time.

So where is Eriksen going? Where would he fit in at real?

This. t. Arsenal 'supporter'.

If Aubamayang is sold to China (and knowing Stan, he'll likely do it if they get offered over £50m) then yes. Willing to bet Arsenal being relegated has a much much worse odds than any other club in the top half.

>Leeds tried to buy Whyte last year
YOU TOOK ROOFE AND NOW YOU WANT WHYTE. STOP IT PLEASE. LEAVE >OUR GOOD PLAYERS ALONE.

twitter.com/r_zonnyyyy/status/1135866654502596608

State of this thick cunt. What's that badge on his sleeve then?

Attached: PA17795217_30418171[1].jpg (768x432, 74K)

Magure is shit anyway.

Doesn't mean he didn't play in the Football League while at Sheffield United though.

Whos the cutie on the right?

Above his level la.

Christ

twitter.com/r_zonnyyyy/status/1135933055628173314

Honestly, the stupidity of some people.

The fact he hasn't signed for Barca already suggests he's just going to wait until the end of the window and see who's offered the most

So United

Griezmann will not be going to Barca

Messi has vetoed the move

>pay walls everywhere
>Zidane's about to retire, pay £5.99 to stop it
>Messi's father won't send his son away from home. Pay £19.99 to convince him

Honestly, if United are serious memers, sign Greasemann and Bale. Think about it. Have two guys who can score goals on each wing, put Lukaku up front and supply him. Or, sign Felix and Bale and then put Greasemann up front instead of on the wing.

Kind of agree with this.

The thing with Bale is that yes he looks disinterested in football and is injured all the time.

BUT if he decided to be enthusiastic again and was fit he would be the best player in the league

English whites need to be put down. Scotland will take it from here.

>Messi needs anothet course of HGH treatment. That will be £39.99 plus tip

>Scottish genes
the white race would die out in two generations you skinny alcoholic malcontent

imagine being proud that your club's academy produced harry maguire

Big signings when?

Ngubu to Besiktas, #welcome - Tricks and Skills compilation 2016

Azzar

Who is this literal who Eden Hazard?

That's in the past, my dude. What's happening NOW?

>Thierry Henry Named Chelsea Manager
what did i read

Griezmann to united in the coming days

>Juventus are prepared to offer cash plus Alex Sandro, Douglas Costa or Paulo Dybala to bring Paul Pogba back from Manchester United, it’s claimed.

Sorry what?

>Douglas Costa
>Alex Sandro
If they ever accepted any deal involving either of them two players for Pogba they would be pure retarded. Dybala might not be too bad of a signing but whether he would want to leave Juve to join United is a different matter entirely

They could do this. The best thing is they have Rashford who can come on to replace Lukaku, Felix, Greizmann or Bale. They have Sanchez that can do the same (assuming he doesn't go). Felix can play as RW, AMC or as a CF. He's like a No.10 that moves further forward depending on the situation. This is to get back into CL tactic. They could buy Bruno Fernandes if they wanted somebody instead of Matic.

I saw you make this joke in the /Arse/ general when I went to see if I got any (You)'s for my Day in the Life meme. Why?

Attached: lineup(4).png (480x600, 86K)

Dude you’re wildly neglecting doing any defending. Pogba does no defending. Which leaves you with 1 player willing to track back.

That Midfield/Defence would be torn to shreds, Pogba and Fred aren't defensive enough out of possession and Pogba gives the ball away wayyyyy too much in possession to play without a holding mid. Only plus side is Bale and Griezmann are capable of tracking back to help out down the wings

classic mid-table shite lineup

Loses every game 5-4

That's me ignoring United buying other defenders or a DM and playing a meme formation.

Lukaku will probably leave tbf.

Let's face it: if you're a young prospect, going anywhere other than Liverpool is a huge gamble for your career. Prove me wrong.

So maybe propose that instead faggot

Go to mememouth or Dortmund or anywhere in Portugal and then get sold on on a massive contract

>implying you'd get played at Liverpool

You're banking on Liverpool's success being sustainable, not many players leave Liverpool and achieve anything

I think its more that Chelsea are disputing the ruling (if they win, ban will be lifted).

However just because the ruling is disputed, doesnt mean the ban is automatically freezed. They have to appeal to have it freezed too, which they havent done for fear of a "frivolous appeal" judgment by CAS which could extend the ban by an additional window(s). (This might just be semantics vs your explaination)

Also isn't the ban already for 2 windows/1 year?

Liverpool will crash next year when they all run out of energy.

Everyone acts as if a one year transfer ban is a catastrophe. Chelsea have the squad to finish in the top 4 if they just got allegri in he would ensure this. He’s competing against united and arsenal who are in free fall

You just know Chelsea will still finish top 3 next season

On loan to Inter. Why are man u insiting on a gorillion britbucks for him? Aldo they will be paying a part of his wages for the rest of his contract if he leaves

Nice discussion tard

new manager will win in first season as usual then rinse and repeat lol

3 windows.

Chelsea could win literally every single game next season and Roman would still sack the new manager.

Attached: roman after witnessing failure.jpg (374x357, 27K)

True, however Allegri seems to be another stop gap coach, Id like someone for the long haul for a change, maybe with a focus on youf. Hen Tai from Ajax is ideal but i doubt he would leave.

Okay, well try this then.

I will, but I'm just providing memey shit desu. No booli.

No. As I said, Chelsea have SPECIFICALLY asked for the ban not to be lifted whilst they're appealing. Again, that is likely to earn goodwill. It is for two years (this summer, next January, next summer in terms of windows).

bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48553950
>Chelsea have not asked for the ban to be lifted while Cas considers its decision.

Attached: lineup(5).png (480x600, 88K)

Here is another option. Note, I'm only using players that United have been linked with.

Attached: lineup(6).png (480x600, 88K)

Its two according to bbc, end of january

Attached: Screenshot_20190608-182914.jpg (1080x2160, 716K)

Forgot >de gay. But if he isn't there then it'll be Romero, Cillessen or Andre Onana I guess.

Imagine getting a transfer ban over Traore

Attached: Aguero Cringe.webm (666x374, 401K)

>long term
>Chelsea

Allegri did 5 years at juve longer than any managers at chelshit

Are you smoking crack?

>mfw people think real life is FIFA and clubs will just buy 9 players and change their squads completely

Attached: 18045020.594999894_cringe_bro.png (750x641, 648K)

What will happen to piggy "to fat and slow" higgy?

The European Super League will make this happen.

Get ready for the clubs to be represented by franchises instead.

Attached: european super league.jpg (1024x576, 114K)

Strootman is permacrocked and shit

To be fair, while it rarely happens in just one season, Dortmund have replaced like 7 of their starting XI over the last couple of years.

>Liverpool
>invited to superleague

Pick one. Only teams that are actually capable of winning their leagues are invited

Clubs in the lower divisions regularly sign and release a lot of players each season.
Of course it doesnt happen much in the EPL because players arent signed or released on a free regularly due to the money involved in transfer fees and the commodity in selling players. Also squad building doesnt really work when you change the whole squad each season.

its january 2020, so 1 year/2 windows.
Also i dont think they specifically asked for them not to freeze, more of like they didn't make a separate appeal for a freeze. This argument doesnt matter anyway, the fact is that the transfer will not be freezed.

I dont think he has the style of play Roman wants. He wont last. Just because he did 5 years at Juve guarantee nothing at his Chelsea future.

He also won the league every year and reached two CL finals

6 times la

Just waiting for Spurs to be invited despite not actually winning anything significant in decades. However it will never happen as a lot of clubs and leagues will oppose it massively

it happened to chapocoense

Super league will be this

Barca
Real
Atleti
Bayern
Juve
PSG
City
Chelsea
United
Benfica

Banter

Put all your money on Hull getting relegated: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48567210

>Nigel Adkins is to leave his role as Hull City head coach.

The 54-year-old will leave when his contract ends on 30 June, having been in charge since 7 December 2017.He led the Tigers to a 13th-placed finish last season and had said in March that he would consider a new contract with the club.

>But in a statement on social media Adkins said "after much careful consideration I have decided that our futures are not aligned." Adkins' assistant Andy Crosby will also leave the KCOM Stadium at the end of the month with Hull saying recruitment for Adkins' successor "is already underway".

Tfw this would actually be great.

>Benfica

Reminder that financially speaking, Juve and Spurs trade places in the ranking, numbers 10 and 11 when it comes to revenue

Ajax IN la

he would get top 4 sure but doing so in a defensive way wouldnt win him any favors. The thing is with Chelsea its okay to play defensively, as long as you win the PL or CL EACH YEAR (impossible), else you get sacked.

I think the only way to avoid a sack aside from winning PL/CL is to play good possession based football while achieveing top 4, getting minor trophies and improving each year, Sarri was the closest to it (albeit very dire esp vs competent sides, but I had high hopes for him next season) aside from Ancelotti (wrongly sacked). AvB was just plain shit. Also Sarri was hated by fans until the end of the season when he finished top 3 and won EL. If he had a good rapport with fans im pretty sure Chelsea would block his transfer to Juve.

Ajax. Kek

>United
15/16: Schweinsteiger, Darmian, Depay, Scheiderlin, Martial
16/17: Bailly, Mkhitaryan, Pogba
17/18: Sanchez, Lindelof, Matic, Lukaku
18/19: Grand, Dalot, Fred

>Liverpool
15/16: Gomez, Grujic, Ings, Clyne, Firminho, Benteke
16/17: Klavan, Karius, Wijnaldum, Mane
17/18: Gallacher, Robertson, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Salah, van Dijk
18/19: Shaqiri, Fabinho, Keita, Alisson

>Chelsea
15/16: Pato, Pantic, Djilobodji, Nathan, Miazga, Hector, Falcao, Kenedy, Begovic, Baba, Pedro
16/17: Alonso, Luiz, Kante, Batshuayi
17/18: Caballero, Ampadu, Barkley, Giroud, Emerson, Zappacosta, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Bakayoko, Morata
18/19: Kovacic, Green, Higuain, Jorginho, Pulisic, Kepa

>clubs don't buy 9 players and change their squads completely
What world are you living in, exactly? They do precisely that.

If this was the champions league edition of the super league. Would there be a Europa league one?

Valencia
Sevilla
Liverpool
Tottenham
Arsenal
Dortmund
AC Milan
Inter
Napoli
Porto

Chelsea ban will be this window we're in now, January 2020 window and Summer 2020 window. So that's three. At the moment they are banned for Summer 2019 window and likely will be.

>Benfica
L e l.

Eriksen to Juve
Pogs to Halal

read this
>two window transfer ban
>end of 2020

What’s the point in going to Juve from Tottenham?

Trophies

>

Montenegro have sacked their Serbian manager Ljubisa Tumbakovic for refusing to take charge of his side's European Championship qualifier against Kosovo.

Tumbakovic, 66, had reportedly come under pressure from the Serbian authorities in Belgrade, which do not recognise the independence of Kosovo.

Serbia-born players Filip Stojkovic and Mirko Ivanic also pulled out.

Montenegro's football federation (FSCG) called Tumbakovic's decision an "unpleasant surprise".

The Euro 2020 Group A match in Podgorica, which took place behind closed doors as punishment for fans' racist chanting aimed at England players in March, ended 1-1.

Scudetto isn’t a trophy

oh right, so it's literally nothing.

>the absolute state of the former Yugoslavia
Slovenia seems to be the only sane one of the lot.

What?

Attached: yugoslavia[1].jpg (600x610, 49K)

Tito dying was a mistake

Well technically yes since it refers to the little shield you get to wear on your shirt

But that's just semantics really

and then if one of those teams did really well in their domestic league they could be promoted up to the champions league one

Nah. It will be NFL style. No promotion or relegation

You do realise I mean in one transfer window, right? Name me one big club that has completely overhauled its squad in one summer.

Read somewhere that Griezmann's release clause drops from 200m to 120m on July 1st.

Chelsea in 17/18, then. Barkley, Emerson, Zappacosta, Rudiger, Drinkwater, Bakayoko and Morata all became first team players. That ignores Giroud becoming a starter for non-league games too.

He's gonna flop

>Liverpoo
>Not automatically get invited
Are you genuinely retarded?
Do you think UEFA hate money?

>200m
That's beyond crazy.

avfc.co.uk/News/2019/06/06/w88-become-new-principal-partner-of-aston-villa

>Aston Villa with Wolves' sponsor from last year
lmao

Nicolas Pepe to Liverpool done deal

>Barkley, Zappacosta, Drinkwater
>first team regulars

>Club: Tottenham Hotspur
>Total Spend: £1,160,000,000
>Net Spend: -£342,120,000
>Wage Bill: 6th Highest
>Trophies: x2 League Cups

That's Spurs stats. Makes me lel.

He's going to Bayern. Guess he wanted a more pivotal role

They were when they were bought, they certainly weren't bench warmer fees, mate. You're really desperately trying to claim that clubs don't radically change their teams every fucking year. I know you were referring to those United lineups, something that isn't beyond the realm of possibility outside of those players actually wanting to join the broken ship that is United.

Idiot, I just confirmed it

hope ur day is good user
sports

Attached: 1551407998205.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

Mino Raiola is no longer suspended.
The absolute madman

No they hate scouse like the rest of the world

just in time to sell de ligt to PSG and make himself a cool £50m

Only Serbia is insane. They are the most asshurt people on the planet.

For me it's Pini Zahavi

For me, it's Albania

>Portugal and Spain are considering a joint bid to host the 2030 World Cup

Zappacosta was in the starting eleven 12 times in 17/18 in the prem
Barkley was in the starting eleven twice, only being in the squad for eight games.
Drinkwater was in the starting eleven 5 times, substituted 7.
Emerson played a total of 10 games all season.
You are a retarded hack.
Considering the Echo confirmed he's going to Bayern, you're either retarded or trolling. Either way fuck off.

>haven't been on Yea Forums in like 5-6 years
>people still making Javi Martinez jokes

>Slovenia was in Yugo

You never hear about those lads getting caught up in any of that shit

What'#s that between North Macedonia and Mountain Niger?

Pearce hasn't mentioned Pepe mongo

They won't win. It'll be hosted in South America.

If you mean the grey bit: Albania. They were never part of Yugoslavia.

What's your source on it then LA. I'll be really happy if you prove me wrong but it doesn't appear to be happening

BASED Albania

You too fren

>you now remember Norman Wisdom being a national hero in Albania

"Wisdom was a well-known performer in Albania, where he was one of the few Western actors whose films were allowed in the country during the dictatorship of Enver Hoxha. From Hoxha's misconceived view, proletarian Norman's ultimately victorious struggles against capitalism, personified by Mr Grimsdale and the effete aristocratic characters played by Jerry Desmonde, were a Communist parable on the class war. He was known as "Mr Pitkin" after the character from his films. In 1995, he visited the post-Stalinist country where, to his surprise, he was greeted by many appreciative fans, including the then President, Sali Berisha. During this trip, Wisdom was filmed by Newsnight as he visited a children's project funded by ChildHope UK.

On a visit in 2001, which coincided with the England football team playing Albania in the city of Tirana, his appearance at the training ground overshadowed that of David Beckham. He appeared on the pitch before the start of the Albania v England match wearing a half-Albanian and half-English football shirt. He was well received by the crowd, especially when he performed one of his trademark trips on his way out to the centre circle. In 1995 Wisdom was made an honorary citizen of Tirana.

In his book and TV series One Hit Wonderland, Tony Hawks united with Wisdom and, along with Tim Rice, released a single, "Big in Albania", in an attempt to enter the Albanian pop charts. It reached number 18 on the Top Albania Radio chart."

Attached: ff1e5e30f56872772f7f5894430eb59f[1].jpg (800x638, 83K)

Burden of proof is on you

Imagine mentioning the echo like anybody from it other than Pearce is worth the paper they write on, embarassing

>Meet Jay Hart...
>Jay Hart signs for Thimphu City
>The footballer rebuilding his life 5,000 miles from home
I can't wait to see how his story develops

Okay so you are trolling. I don't get why considering the subtleties, but you had me on the hook, so job well done.

weird, but sweet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonibler

genuinely fascinating stuff: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48512847

>t-t-trol

kek nice deflection

The same thing was said a year ago

Closest thing would probably Pep binning off half of City's squad and signing like 5 new defenders, Ederson and Bernardo.

fucking lmao

Attached: gordon brown laughing.jpg (200x311, 8K)

If you're seriously implying the burden of proof is on me to disprove Pepe joining Liverpool, then idk what to tell you

>take loads of cocaine
>shag some local slag in the manager's dugout
>get rewarded with a full time playing career in not-China

Nog fair lads

Some clubs that are in a crisis on the field do have complete overhauls in the summer.
My club (Rangers) got a new manager plus about 8 new starting players in one summer

>retarded hack
The fucking irony. Let me break it down for you, retardo, OK
>Your claim: Teams don't buy lots of players in transfer windows
>My claim: Yes they do, here is proof
>Your claim: Chelsea spending £235m on 8(EIGHT) new players does not count as them buying lots of players in transfer windows
>My claim: Yes it does, they were bought to go into the first team, the amount of games they played does not change the fact that when they were purchased, they were purchased for the first team and thus to change the team and improve it. The fact the manager did not play them very often does not change the fact that Chelsea spent just under £250m on new transfers in a single window
>Your response: LOL BUT THEY PLAYED ONLY A FEW GAMES EVEN THOUGH AT THE TIME THEY WERE BOUGHT TO REPLACE OTHER PLAYERS AND IMPROVE THE TEAM LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO STOP TOTALLY BLOWING ME THE FUCK OUT
No wonder you're on a proxy, must be regularly banned for shitposting.

Attached: haha faggot.gif (540x304, 1.57M)

Does /trans/ rate Inaki Williams?

Attached: 638122306.jpg (644x429, 37K)

Prove your echo mush you bell, acting retarded isn't going to stop you looking like a fool

You've not provided a single source for your rumour, you fucking simpleton.

No you fucking dumbass. My claim is that teams don't buy a large number of players for the purpose of replacing their first team squad. Judging by you being a weeaboo it isn't difficult to understand why your IQ is lower than sea level.
Original claim was yours. Burden of proof is on you to prove Pepe to Liverpool is a done deal.

Ireland really is on par with Nepal when it comes to how horrendous their posts are

I am the source as I already said idiots

So you're just lying for (You)s. Well your plan worked I guess.

>Born in Bilbao, Biscay to Ghanaian immigrant parents (who crossed the desert on foot and jumped the Melilla border fence to reach Spain)
kind of based desu

Liverpool transfer is kinda scary lately.
Under every radars and bang... Fabinho, Keita, & Big Shaq.

I'm not surprised if they actually get De Ligt in the end.

Shaqiri was never under the radar. Everyone knew he was gone the moment Stoke were relegated.

That was actually a nice read. Seems like he had to hit rock bottom to start working his way up. Wonder if hitting rock bottom is what's going to have to happen for me to get my life on track too lmao

OK pretending to be retarded it is then

You're literally shitposting on a proxy mate, the fact you think reaction images on an anime website makes me a 'weebo' whatever that might be is fucking hilarious. They spent £235m on players mate. You don't spend that if you're not going to be putting them into your first team. Your mental gymnastics and goal post moving would win you gold at a dumb blown the fuck out Olympics, tho. They also promoted Abraham and Musonda Jr into the first team, again, radically changing the team. The fact you're also ignoring all the other times that teams have bought 3+ new players in the windows is hilarious. I've literally listed 3(THREE) teams that at a minimum have bought at least 3 new first team players every window. Next you'll say that 'well that player got injured so it doesn't count' to defend your retarded comment that 'teams don't buy lots of new players to change their teams'.

I don't know how you're defending this. £235m on eight new players somehow not being 'large number of players' is funny. So, this leaves you with one option. Admitting your plan-to-see defeat or continuing this bullshit, in which case end up in a worse position. Because the alternative is that these teams spend £235m on eight players who don't go into the first team. Which is even worse, this is, just like your example, going onto FIFA and buying all the best players just to weaken other teams. So, take your pick, mate. Keep defending the fact Chelsea spent £235m on eight new players with the goal of replacing the first team (whether they did or not is irrelevant) or Chelsea spent £235m on eight new players purely to go into the team for no reason.

I'll give you another reaction image so you can attack that instead of admitting defeat.

Attached: Hmhmm Pepe.png (657x527, 35K)

>still no sauce on your claim

Sad and pathetic

I mean I rarely saw drama news about that signing back then, despite many clubs want him as well.

decent player, europa league tier desu

incredible lack of self awareness on display here

>tfw accidentally ordered something from my meme gmail account
>it's ready for collection now but I need ID for it

What do I do?

Dude. You’re right but stop taking this bait. You must’ve wasted an hour typing all this shit out

>reading this thread
>guy claiming that teams don't buy lots of players every season
>some weeb posts proof
>n-n-no don't count
>Fitizen shitposting
Fucking wew lads. going back to troll /cric/.

>Benfica
W E W

just go and take it

The fact you’re calling him mate shows you’re triggered

de Ligt isn't even a top 20 CB

Manure this summer la

They’re more relevant than other teams

but it's addressed to a completely different name than mine

>more relevant than Liverpool
lol

You shut your whore mouth

>tfw typing essays about things that aren't liverpool netspend
is this all just a cope for the reality that liverpool have spent almost nothing the past 6 seasons and can easily drop 200m this window?

Any updates on the Divock Origi to Inter Milan rumours?

any updates on the javi martinez to liverpool situation?

I still go on SomethingalAwful, only for the video game article.

teams do buy players en masse, but is still cringe as fuck when anons post line ups with as many as 9 new world class players who'd cost a total 1bn.

Would you rather your club have financial stability or trophies?

why not both?

Attached: 1559927438834.jpg (797x796, 109K)

inb4 Liverpool get bought by a Chinese consortium who change the liver bird to a crane and ban sponsors because they are anathema to Xi Jinping's approach to socialism for the modern age

i'm spurs lad, we've won the financial stability cup 5 years running. would prefer real trophies tbqh

How's Hockey going?

I'm on board, we can be the redpill for socialism to take over the west

Attached: shankly.jpg (900x1200, 130K)

Troph(ies) is the key outlier there.

>people still fall for Newcastle takeover stories

kek

>implying they won't get an incomprehensible Chinky sponsor

It's too fucking hot. Im melting

It's pretty good, St. Louis is one game away from beating Boston to their first ever Stanley Cup, which is exciting for everyone outside New England.

United under SAF & Arsenal under Wenger had both though, before Mou & his Chelsea ruined everything with their money.

>fear of a "frivolous appeal" judgment by CAS which could extend the ban by an additional window(s)

I'm fairly certain that's not allowed and Chelsea's board / PR are using that as an excuse as to why they aren't really pushing for the freeze.

VISIT FUIJAN

>3 grams of coke in one night didn't kill me
Fuck how much does it take, hate having a high tolerance to everything

Inject an air bubble into your artery, can't develop a tolerance to a massive fucking stroke

Diet or full fat?

Why did hockey name the cup after some comic book nerd

Is hockey all beta virgins?

>They spent £235m on players mate. You don't spend that if you're not going to be putting them into your first team
They didn't put them into the first team. Drinkwater hasn't played a game in the prem all season. Emerson has barely ever started. Barkley was almost never used last season. Zappacosta is the only one that sort of starts but he's very much a back up option.
>Your mental gymnastics and goal post moving would win you gold at a dumb blown the fuck out Olympics, tho.
Not an argument. Not mental gymnastics when you literally fail to understand the point of my original argument
>They also promoted Abraham and Musonda Jr into the first team, again, radically changing the team
A special kind of retard considers those two first team players. Starting once against Literally Who FC isn't a first team promotion. It's rotation.
>The fact you're also ignoring all the other times that teams have bought 3+ new players in the windows is hilarious
And my argument was 9, not 3.
>Next you'll say that 'well that player got injured so it doesn't count' to defend your retarded comment that 'teams don't buy lots of new players to change their teams'.
No. Chelsea didn't omit starting those players because they were injured. They did so because they were not deemed to be good enough for the first team.
>£235m on eight new players somehow not being 'large number of players' is funny
Again, captain dumbfuck, not just buying players. But rebuilding your first team squad around it.
>Keep defending the fact Chelsea spent £235m on eight new players with the goal of replacing the first team (whether they did or not is irrelevant
It is relevant because that was the basis of my argument you absolute idiot.

Strokes aren't a guaranteed death and could leave you retarded
In the middle

B8

tell them that it was a mistake

Varane
Ramos
Pique
Umtiti
Godin
Giminez
Militao
Bonucci
Chiellini
Koulibaly
laporte
Kompnay
Van dijk
Lindelof
Alderweireld
Vertinghen
Maguire
Luiz
Silva
Marquinhos
Hummels

All are better than De Ligt

Jump in front of a moving train, the real man's death

>villa have put in a €10 (£8.2) mil bid for Said Benrahama

We're rumoured to buy a lot of high price championship players at the moment, worrying me a bit

Is that actually a lot? I don't do coke much but any time I've bought a bag I've finished it that night

Than who? Sorry I only know teams who have won their domestic league title

lmao

It's named after a English lad
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frederick_Stanley,_16th_Earl_of_Derby

I usually do 1-2 grams and so do most people

have a (You)

cuck

18 times la

>Football was invented in 1992

>bonucci

I remember his name being linked to PL clubs in January but, I don't watch much of the Championship unfortunately

Semenyo was another one that was too, is he any good?

it basically was lmao

>zoomers

Yeah because he is 19, has potential to be one of the best CBs of his generation.
Don't think many people think he is already a WC and complete CB, he showed that against England in the first half he still has areas of his game he has to develop. But in terms of ability for his age he could be World Class in a few years.

current football titles:
PL (VAR): no holder
CL (VAR): liverpool
so far liverpool are the only trophy holders in modern football

modern football was yes. A team from c. 2000 can compete with the teams of today, but a Liverpool team from the 80s couldn't. I mean, getting pissed up and smoking were acceptable things for 'professional' footballers to do before 1992

Relevant football was. Otherwise we should be rating clubs like Nottingham forest and red star Belgrade

>trophies before sky sports dont count

Reminder England have NEVER won the world cup

Attached: 71WbTDELncL._SL1200_.jpg (1000x1200, 145K)

Only 18? That’s pretty shit

FSG won't sell. Newcastle's incoming owner had a £2b bid for Liverpool rejected last year.

Plenty of top footballers still smoked after 1992, and plenty still get pissed up

Johnny H must be mad to keep holding Liverpool

The only football that anyone cares about was

Fuck you scouse cunt

>counting the ferguson years
kek no, they were like the early cl

ITT: spurs, arsenal, Tottenham and city fans angry that Aston Villa and Nottingham Forest have more European cups than them

You do know there are other leagues with VAR already?
And City won the FA cup which has VAR.

>pre-VAR trophies

Lol who cares.

Champions of Europe baby

Attached: 1559501231918.jpg (2048x1365, 379K)

>and plenty still get pissed up
not 3-4 times a week though. after winning a cup final, fair enough but not all throughout the season

>trophies before VAR
>relevant

Reminder to put penalty takers in your FF team lads

There's going to be about 10 times the amount of penalties this season than regular thanks to based VAR

>other leagues
dont care
>fa cup
not a title

>which has VAR.
They'd have been out against Swansea if there'd been VAR

The group stage didn't have VAR though

Getting pissed that much is never common in any walk of life

>Zoomers

Based, ABLs lose again

Liverpool has more CL than England has world cups

You've never been to Glasgow

>tfw liverpool are crowned world champions

Attached: 1559445374796.png (810x780, 733K)

I love how much they're still seething boys

Getting BTFO whilst they chant footballs coming home yet again has made them even madder

Attached: 1559470133559.jpg (548x768, 109K)

Germany China lads.

not getting by chelsea la

Why do Liverpool fans hate the national team?

Genuinely curious

>Luís Filipe Vieira said during the General Assembly this Friday that he only sees one way of securing João Félix: to sell the player already and to keep him another year on loan.

Someone has paid the clause apparently and offered him 6M/Yr salary

If they are going to loan him back to Benifica could it be Chelsea since they can't officially register players?

at England 96 like half the team was doing that

because they're weirdos

im genuinely curious how anyone can cheer for cunts like 'jlingz' and ENGLANDS OWN ARRY KANE
to each his own i guess

they see themselves as scouse and not english because somehow they think they're better than the rest of us

Really makes you think

Attached: FB_IMG_1559999097535.jpg (960x940, 105K)

Scotland will never leave the UK

Why does nobody want BRAHIMI? I thought he was deece?

So I'm guessing you weren't getting pissed at the boozer with the rest of the nation last summer then mate?

Giroud and Luiz signed new deals no?
Mata has been offered one as well

The gargantuan reds

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 18K)

welbeck's market value is about three quid

>not just having a laugh at them and almost getting behind them if they're doing well but turning on them savagely the minute they fuck up
im an english plastic la, its way more fun

Who should Sheffield United sign?
Sturridge for free would be decent but we don't really do big name fancy dans like him.

Jiroo, godin and mata are probs the only ones that would be worth taking from the list. Don't know about the guys from the farmer leagues

where's chelsea?

Attached: 2019 FIFA Club World Cup - Wikipedia.png (1025x711, 101K)

Idk, I didn't make it, just saw it on Facebook

Aren't they having a massive issue with their owners ATM?

They can have Hogan off us for £8 mil

probably a couple of months out of date

>NZ didn't win the OCL

kek

Yeah it's in court between McCabe and the Poundland Price. I really hope that the Saudi doesn't win. He has no money and is only interested now we're in the PL, and bought in because of McCabe's property portfolio namely

>Hogan
Thanks but no thanks

>Liverpool fans still going on about the CL

This is why nobody wanted you to win, it’s been a week now time to quieten down.

incredibly they both lost to teams from New Caledonia

They were still going on about 2005 up until about December this year

>s-s-shut up i never want to hear about liverpool again
why not, its all you think about anyway

Attached: 1559436989568.jpg (404x404, 28K)

would've been far, far worse if they'd won the league

at least they prevented spurs from winning a relevant trophy

>/trans/

the funniest thing about city cheating to break the league is that its actually arsenal that suffer the most
they'll be midtable soon without cl and its city who have locked them out of it

Arsenal finished top 4 for years after City broke into it, Arsenal are just shit

He would decide he was injured within 15 mins of arriving

>man city get banned from the champions league 2020-21
>they go undefeated in the premier league
Who can stop them?

>But you stick through it, because you're fucking Arnold.
He's no trent desu

Attached: 1550446303306.webm (1024x576, 1.24M)

>people actually think this was planned

Hate Liverpool but this was a GOAT moment. fuck barca shutting off expecting teams to bow to them

>People actually think this was fair

>Wolves owners buying Thomas Cook
news.sky.com/story/thomas-cook-break-up-looms-as-fosun-plots-tour-operator-bid-11737591

didn't realise how rich they were, most chinese owners are frauds

What do you mean?

The rules of football allow for it. Not Liverpool's fault Barca were napping

play the whistle child

Some of their players might want to leave to play in Europe

imagine being such a whiny cunt

At least Chelsea fans have somewhere to flock to when they get relegated

Always the victims, even all the way over in Poland

It 100% was

Just want some fucking transfers lads.

I'm not a liverpool supporter you daft cunt

Who the fuck cares about """fairness""" of something that is comfortably within the rules? Are you 10 years old?

Good way to turn up dead

Just because the referee inexplicably allowed it, doesn't mean it was fair. It's a step below scoring directly from the restart after a player was injured.

Play the whistle mug

will you ABLs STOP bringing up liverpool at every opportunity jesus

>Just because they played to the rules of the game doesn't mean they played fairly

The participation trophy generation is finally coming through

No UEFA referee would disallow that goal. Stop whining.

>Liverpool are a step more scummy than Leeds
Not surprised.

Wonder how the 2018/19 EFL August Championship winners are coping with Daniel James on his way to "their biggest rivals".

an ABL ref would though

Who do you support and what players have you been linked with so far? what are you hoping for in this /trans/fer window?

United aren't anyone's biggest rival at the moment

Well maybe Everton

Liverpool and we haven't been linked (seriously) to anybody
Not sure if I want any transfers desu anyway

>United aren't anyone's biggest rival at the moment
They still are in Leeds' fans' heads.

>Everton are United's biggest rival
>Everton smashed them 4-0

Attached: 1556738706776.jpg (634x412, 69K)

Villa

Lolley
Roofe
Mings
El Ghazi
Maupay
Benrhama

Already signed Jota

Basically we're looking at buying the entire Brentford team

Everton love Mancs

You don't count as a rival unless you play in the same league

Attached: duncan knows that you are a faggot.jpg (298x349, 20K)

Man united

Neymar
Griezmann
Bale
Sancho
Icardi

And on top of all those maybe a defender

Southampton and Portsmouth
Wolves and West Brom
Villa and Birmingham
Sheffield United and Wednesday
Norwich and Ipswich
West Ham and Millwall
Watford and Luton
Newastle and Sunderland
Leicester and Derby/Forest
Burnley and Blackburn

i support lester but cba to follow >our transfer rumours, if a player signs they sign, if they don't they don't

>Everton
We've been linked with every average to good player possible, but really the window would be a failure if Gomes doesn't sign. A new RB, RW and a Striker are also needed.

palace
apart from the traditional zaha to an actually good team rumours we got AWB out and half the brentford team in like

>English women

When they play each other yeah

But what's the point in worrying about a team you're not in the same league as?

Rival implies that you're contesting with them

fucking hate driving

If you get those players in do you think, realistically, that you'll win the league?

He himself rejected the contract extension.

Lad. Where’s he going?

We can win the World Cup mate.

Attached: 1552847158435.jpg (620x877, 93K)

Hull

Do you boys like the new generation 8 Pokemon?

Everton

lolno

generation 6 for me la

Haven't seen them

But I'm excited it's set in the UK, not played anything other than yellow so I might get a switch to play this one

>/barnsley/ edition
oh my god we've been noticed!!

U REEEDSS

Attached: SS Stendelschaft.jpg (1360x765, 208K)

Fans of all of these clubs continue to see them as their primary rival and even when they are in different leagues hate them and want them to do badly. They are rivalries born out of locality primarily and so aren't affected by the leagues that separate them

This is hard for plastics and top 6 gloryhunters to understand but the local rivalries are felt in the community. Most people you know support one of these teams so you get the rivalry and banter constantly felt at work, school, with your mates, etc.
Leagues separating them doesn't dampen the rivalry, sometimes it intensifies it as the fixture has not been played for so long there is massive excitement. Look at what happens when West Ham meet Millwall for example

I like da sheep

Attached: D3C1B971-3C42-4E56-9DE8-9A846D6FE8FC.png (1217x1040, 1.26M)

>Look at what happens when West Ham meet Millwall for example
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009_Upton_Park_riot

Lads. Bale to united on loan incoming. Real to pay 50% of wages

I'm a villa fan

Don't give a shit about blues or west brom at the moment, they're not worth our time

Valencia
Just the usual, your Albiols, your Cuadrados, your Darmians...
Also with some actual decent players like Sarabia, Maxi Gomez, Mariano or Denis Suarez, but ofc we are not going to buy any of them, instead we will sell Rodrigo for less than 60m, sign some jorge mendes meme striker that won't score more than 6 league goals and another shitty rb
At least we still have some good players

The tortoisey one looks cool

Don't care much for the nuts and bolts guy

>hehe we're so big we don't have to give a shit about our rivals

retarded attitude to have when you were in the same league as them last year - I suggest you drop that superior outlook as quickly as you can, either of those teams will beat you sooner than you think

Name one good player at your club

>Don't give a shit about blues or west brom at the moment, they're not worth our time

>back in the PL for barely 2 weeks
>already acting a self-entitled twat

Easy to say as most fans enjoy pretending they don't care about their rivals in a high and mighty way, but ultimately you very likely hate one or both of those clubs more than most. And I bet you hated it when Wolves fans were able to say the exact same thing about West Midlands clubs last year

yeah sounds like a villa fan

Villa and wolves have never been rivals

Shut up blud

>"when you were in the same league as them last year"

You've missed my point completely

Swedish user's trans is much better, this thread was low energy, and just generally lazy.

to be fair this is true
for some reason they just don't give a shit about each other

poor quality post

I'll worry about them when/if we get relegated, but genuinely why should I worry about them if we're not going to play them?

I doubt United fans are combing through Leeds transfer rumours while they're in the championship

>user you're not watching football
>there is nothing on
>women's WC has started
>hahahahahaha

But they were the only West Midlands team in the Prem last year and able to claim local superiority and that they don't give a shit about anyone else
Easy to claim you didn't care about this but ultimately local pride trumps most factors, and ultimately if you say another team being the best team in your local area doesn't gripe I don't believe you

NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW: NEW:

Euro Qualis are on ya casual

again I think you're retarded
My team hasn't been in the same league as our rivals for the last few years and as a matter of being a fan I still revel in our rivals' misfortunes

That's just petty

normal though, I'm a Saints fan and will always hate Portsmouth. We hate them and they hate us

it is, exactly
part of being a football fan is being slightly petty

>I doubt United fans are combing through Leeds transfer rumours while they're in the championship
That rivalry is now completely one-sided. Man U fans couldn't give two fucks about Leeds.

Man United fans were delighted that Leeds failed to get promoted, you see it everywhere

To be fair Portsmouth are extremely dislikeable

They're like the Leeds of league 1

because man u fans are [plastic] and don't care for historical rivalries and would rather focus on dabbing and buying credit cards with pictures of pogba on them

Exactly. The absolute retards on here

Next you'll be saying quick free kicks aren't fair lmao
It's in the laws of the game, get over it.

>This is hard for plastics and top 6 gloryhunters to understand
Nah I understand it pretty well. True emotions transcend things like league ranking gap. That's part of the soul that used to be in football but is mostly gone now. Of course most people will just pass it off as "lol rent free" but really it goes beyond that.