YANKEES V INDIANS GAMETHREAD

German V Plesac

Attached: 1551914935336.jpg (1045x485, 236K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/channel/UCtbR0PykhOjHOMqfkbIw5kA/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=rfOuZd3lQcU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NYY:
1. DJ LeMahieu 2B
2. Aaron Hicks CF
3. Luke Voit 1B
4. Gary Sanchez C
5. Didi Gregorius SS
6. Kendrys Morales DH
7. Clint Frazier RF
8. Gio Urshela 3B
9. Brett Gardner LF

CLE:
1. Francisco Lindor SS
2. Oscar Mercado LF
3. Carlos Santana 1B
4. Jason Kipnis 2B
5. Jose Ramirez 3B
6. Jake Bauers DH
7. Leonys Martin CF
8. Kevin Plawecki C
9. Tyler Naquin RF

Attached: 1540234640051.webm (1280x720, 1.19M)

T H I C K
H
I
C
K

Attached: 1558576153975.jpg (1091x848, 387K)

T H I C K

Attached: 1540112884623.jpg (1061x1326, 142K)

didi is back bump

My thread was first

Fuck off meredith Lindsey is our queen. Also I’m phone posting from a friends house again so I’m only doing 1 Lindsey pic tonight sorry lads.

Attached: F19C7214-231E-4E7C-B48F-47F6C37E60FD.jpg (1125x1330, 1.44M)

lindsey could be considered if she posted a ton of more selfies on social media for me to 'analyze' but she doesn't. until then, it will always be my chubby queen, the queen of yankee threads and muh dick. plus I spent two hours learning how to webm to make my lineup pick. how do people make them so much is beyond me

I forgot I was going to photoshop merediths hand to be grabbing the horse dick.
And yeah Adler isn’t keen on taking pics

I attempted to try that myself but I got too lazy. I might attempt again some other time. it seems people that make memes or photoshop yankee stuff have went and gone. it's sad

Attached: 1557919964617.jpg (800x800, 353K)

I feel like it’s just me and you and a couple other guys now a days. These threads last year were really busy.

legendary fucking bat speed killing his old team

So happy we give away this bum

Attached: 1465525748739.png (275x420, 164K)

>Brazilian Indians fan
tell us your story, user. it's okay, nobody will judge you here

Seconded

>jose ramirez
>.204 average
what the FUCK?? what the fuck happened? he's one of the few hitters I feared facing for some reason

>Yan Gomes

I still dunno why exactly I decided to start to watch baseball, I've had always thought of it as a boring old men sport (It's barely non existent in Brazil). But one day I had this glimpse, perhaps seeing some old classy baseball pics or whatever, then got curious to watch some games. And I fell in love.
It was natural to search if there was any brazilian on the league, and there was only one, Yan Gomes the catcher for the Cleveland Indians. I did not only watch because of him, it was such a fun and exciting team to watch, oh... it was.
But I'm still here, and Yan's not. Haven't watched any Nats game desu. So there's that.

Attached: 1507334181574.jpg (1520x976, 384K)

ONCE AGAIN IT'S BIG
DICK
HICKS

just popping in for >DIDI and >HICKS posting

>Bradley Zimmer

Attached: 23210i.jpg (1200x800, 115K)

Adler looks like every basic art hoe

good story my man, we all gotta start somewhere. I like the yankees solely for bernie williams and being on the brink of homeless I had a radio for entertainment in the late 90's/early 00's as a child and somehow the yankees/WFAN came on even though I'm about 5 hours away from NYC, so it's my first and most personal love in term of sports teams. And to me, baseball in america is the most purist sport, you just chill and take it in, and you can shitpost about a game without even watching it, it's different. I could go on forever but I'm blogging again

Mike Clevinger
Shane Bieber
Adam Plutko
Zach Plesac
Triston McKenzie

What would you Yankees give us for Bauer?

Attached: 1504968544340.jpg (252x252, 19K)

Why Morales batting lineup?

grounded into douple play. awesome

nobody has mentioned wanting bauer in the media and it's crazy because he's the pitcher I'd want the most out of anyone. bumgarner isn't the same and max scherzer is extremely expensive. idk what i'd give up but it cannot be estevan florial, though.. ugh

Yeah, the reason I love baseball is something totally personal for me too, that's why I don't even bother trying to promote it to my friends, to them I'm the wierdo who likes this boring sport, and I'm cool with that. I don't even know how to put it to words and fully explain what made it so special for me.
To say I never talk about baseball IRL, some weeks ago there were those exchanging students girls from Domenican Rep and they freaked out when I mentioned Joey Bats in broken spanish lmao

Attached: dap.png (350x250, 71K)

to wrap up my personal blog as a response because it's similar. I grew up in various random hoods and also poor white hick areas in new york state and I'm an african american, so I was that weird kid who had no friends that supposedly "wanted to be white" for watching a sport that isn't basketball or football, but I had a bat and pretended to hit a ball like a-rod almost every day but I was alone lol it's different. and who doesn't like watching a sport that is played literally almost every single day? shit's cool imo

Attached: 1542840234461.jpg (878x1054, 93K)

I love Bauer, he's kinda unique in a way that even when he's struggling you know he'll 100% figure his stuff out and bounce back. His work ethic and approach to pitching is really a joy to have on your team, to know he's around the other guys, specially when you watch his stuff about helping the younger ones, it was really nice to see his excitemeng about our 1st round draft pick, and see the comparisions the drawn on himself about the kid's mechanics and how he have a lot of room to improvements, despiting already be throwing gas.
I would be sad if he left, but happy at the same time for him, specially if he go to a contender with a big plataform like the Yankees, it wood be perfect for him. I kinda laughed when he started to say he wanted to be one of the biggest know players in baseball, but now watching the content his putting out with Watch Momentum, his interviews and such, I can only imagine if he had a really big fanbase behind him. The guy have a huge drive in everything he decides to do, even if it initially seems unlikely, definitelly one of my fav players, and he'll still be if he left the Injuns.

Attached: teleports behind batters box.png (437x350, 154K)

>nobody has mentioned wanting bauer
adler did last night
I love Bauer for all the reasons you just stated. He's by far my favorite non-yankee. It's really cool that you want the best for him rather than wanting to keep him for yourself.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 8.31.06 PM.png (601x381, 84K)

I have nothing to say but amazing dialogue lads

his personality, and pretty much everything you've said is what I agree with. you know he wants to rape people if he's in a huge game, you cannot question his integrety and he's based and redpilled but that's another conversation for another time.
I don't have any social media, but lindsey showing off the big brain
now once again, imagine red sox fans and their "gamethreads"

Good story as well brother, I just wish there were a batting cage near me to try to have some fun, as I have never hit a pitch in my life lmao. To be fair baseball is played here in my city (around 300k ppl). But it's basically played only by the japanese community, they have their youth team and probably train at some place I dunno. It wouldn't be exactly comfortable to show up at their camp and ask to join just for fun.

>I love Bauer,
Yanks fan here, I feel the same way. Saw him on High Heat today, such a smart guy. Talked about taking physics in high school and applying it to his pitching.

Anyone else watching Domingo struggle and wondering why the Yankees didn't sign Dallas. Is it a roster size issue?

>Anyone else watching Domingo struggle and wondering why the Yankees didn't sign Dallas. Is it a roster size issue?
we signed german as a reliever, we never expected him to be a starter. so I think he's giving us more than we could have imagined when we signed him.
As for Keuchel, we were in on him at $11.5M but the Barves offered $13M. Hal wasn't willing to bid any higher.

gotta find some type of empty field, even if it's a few miles away from you and buy yourself a bat and some baseballs. have one friend or relative or (if you have one) girl friend lob a ball at you and pretend to be your favorite hitters. it has to happen lol OH did you know bauer has a youtube channel talking random shit to other mlb players? youtube.com/channel/UCtbR0PykhOjHOMqfkbIw5kA/videos such a unique personality. a shame he'll never be promoted because of his political views

>we signed german as a reliever, we never expected him to be a starter.

I think he came over from Cleveland with Clint. I love him but he's going to run out of steam later in the season.

Hal's being greedy and short sited if that's the case. We need SP depth

yeah he's really smart and a riot on Twitter too, that rivalry he has going on with Bregman is great stuff

almost certain german was a marlin. don't quote me on that though

>I love him but he's going to run out of steam later in the season.
yeah last year he only pitched 85 innings. he's already up to 69. really we need to sign someone and relegate him to the bullpen so his arm doesn't fall off
he has only played for the yankees at the major league level. however he was in the marlins farm system.

I know we only have Bauer up until he's a free agent. We ain't going nowhere deeper than we had in past seasons, it would be better to just get the most of our guys, specially with the Twins blossoming sooner than expected.
He's a bold and confident on himself, and has stated he want to renegotiate his contracts on an anual basis, so I think a trade that gives more than 1 year of control over him would be specially valuable for any team.
Yankees just make more sense based on both being contenders and giving him the social plataform he is striving for. Hopefully something can happen that beenefits both the Indians and his future

Yeah, he was a Marlin, he came over with Eovaldi actually

I really think he needs a break now to figure stuff out, he carried us early on and I think he deserves it

I totally forgot that CC used to play for the indians

Attached: CC Boone.png (419x295, 302K)

yeah, kid already had tj, thought we could push a bit more out of him but these last 4 starts weren't that great

my favorite CC game was I forget whatever fucking year it was but it was against the mariners (he was a yankee) and he almost had a perfect game(?) or no hitter. but it had a massive rain delay and he couldn't finish it. my brother who has a disability was hanging on every pitch until the rain came. will always remember it. it may have happened the year before he got the spurs out of his elbow and started pitching slow

Bauer personality is really something lmao, from his wacky hiphop music he recorded ( watch?v=D0XUs1kob68 ) to his burning passion for swedish death metal, the guy never fails to be entertaining, which is specially nice because he's kind of an assburguer that overcome his spectrum. I trully think his goal of being a known star is to show nothing is unreacheable if you put hard work to it, even on the social side of things.

Yes, I love the content he is producing lately. Started to watching his side stuff with the offseason videos he was on from Driveline Baseball, there were where I realized he had a genuinely nice and entertaining personality.
youtube.com/watch?v=rfOuZd3lQcU

I have a baseball, but no bat still. I want to buy a aluminum one because of the durability, as it's going to be expensive to buy either a wooden or metal one. My gf thinks it's a dumb sport lmao, what I was thinking about is to build a tee and have some fun with it

Attached: Consummate 4sight.jpg (320x180, 15K)

>I have a baseball, but no bat still. I want to buy a aluminum one because of the durability, as it's going to be expensive to buy either a wooden or metal one. My gf thinks it's a dumb sport lmao, what I was thinking about is to build a tee and have some fun with it
I believe in you user. idk how good amazon shipping is to Brazil but there is some decently cheap equipment available on there.

Yanks are lucky they will be facing the Twins in the playoffs and not the Tribe.

I grew up with aluminum, didn't know the price since my mother got it for me for christmas, but I totally forgot about using a tee, though. and also like him I'm into different music, I'm actually a Yea Forums poster since 2012 if I'm not here for soccer or baseball, it's why I feel like I understand him a bit more. you simply cannot hate him. shit, I wish I were in his autism pitching room to see how he really tries to learn new pitchers. guy is next level

>really tries to learn new pitchers
meant new pitches*

gg Indians

my day is ruined and my disappointment is immeasurable.

night mates. see you tomorrow. gg injuns.