Open letter to Yea Forums

It seems like there's someone pushing female football in the media lately.

As I'm neutral before female sports as a whole, I actually watches some matches, then some more parts, then a few minutes and then stopped.

Yes, I stopped because female football is barely satisfactory. Women has no force when hitting the ball, technique is lacking or not present at all.

Long story short: women on footbal pitches have no place to stay EXCEPT for inauguration spectacles and some random nude interrumptions.

So Yea Forums who is pushing this shit to the common man?

>pic unrelated

Attached: amandakleinman.jpg (2048x2048, 530K)

didn't read desu

upboated

it's being shilled huge in canada, even though no one cares

media is run by liberals and lefties and women's football is being shilled more than ever because we're in the #metoo and #belivewomen era

+1

me. I did it.

This! Here's some gold to you stranger!

Are (you) religious?

>Lefties
Liberals are not left. They're are clearly hostile to the ideas of the left, look at how they talk about Corbyn. The media is completely liberal dominated

Fuck you jew nigger

Attached: 5b4020fb1475d.jpg (860x804, 225K)

>Da Jews are behind everything I don't like
You fucking simpleton

i mean.. does anybody really watch women sport except for the Olympics. I always get distracted when i watch athletics or something and its a womens event. Its even worse in team sports. The worst example i can think of is basketball. Pic related shouldnt be the logo for womens basketball during the olympics since no one can dunk. Its actually pretty amazing how much more athletic and skilled boys become as soon as they reach puberty. Im not saying that i am better than the women athletes, because im not. I just dont care about women sports the same way i do men sports.

Attached: basketballolympics.png (1200x1200, 35K)

>le Jews are behind everything conspiracy
Cringe desu

Attached: 1558331798547.png (544x492, 561K)

they are, but who even cares about that, its not retarded because the jews are behind it, its retarded and the jews are behind it so we should get rid of them

being left or right isn't a prerequisite to knowing that Corbyn is completely retarded

t. good goy

>So Yea Forums who is pushing this shit to the common man?
They're pushing it to the common woman.

based

youre such a fool

womyns world cup is coming up, and the channels that bought the rights to show it want to adverise it so they make money by extra people watching it.

duuuuuuh

t. Chen Gui "Victor" Pang

hehe i went to that university
t. not a jew

I'm a jew and I'm not involved in this shit.

Attached: 1548020127934.jpg (250x250, 10K)

if you dont off yourself, you're part of the problem kike

It's odd how there's never actually any proof for these weird theories.

Cuck

Just an FYI there a several jews on this board. I have a few of their twitter accounts. If you see anyone making fun of you for naming the jew, you can be certain they are one of them.

Women's volleytball is unironically the most based sport there is. If you don't enjoy the match, which is hard because it's pretty exciting, you can always have a satisfying fap

Attached: 9786507.jpg (1920x1080, 763K)