/Chels/

Realistically, how fucked are we? Bearing in mind we have to compete in the champions league as well

Attached: Chelsea 19-20.png (472x586, 110K)

Extremely. Can see us finishing 5th.

jesus christ

don't think pulisiq is good enough to start yet 2bh. is pedro staying? you're probably better off with him for now

pedro and willian are so bad though.
i don't think pulisic is any better either.

6th at PL.

nah, manure are worse.

It all depends on the ban, if we can get that temporarily frozen we'll have a lot of cash to splash around due to player sales.

If it was suspended we could sell
>Hazard
>Alonso
>Morata
>Moses
>Zappacosta
>Batsuayi
>Willian

That would give us 250M+ in player sales

If the ban is upheld it's going to be an ugly season, although this season was the some of the worst football I've watched as a Chelsea fan.

Attached: Lamps at the wheel.png (718x894, 662K)

BREAKING: Maurizio Sarri will be allowed to leave Chelsea next week to join Juventus, according to Sky sources.

CHO & Loftus-Cheek are out for 12 months. Also Alonso is a lot worse than Emerson

Let's not forget 6senal

The day just keeps getting better and better

Attached: 1526227826383.jpg (732x920, 319K)

hopefully we stay in the top 6 and some of the younger guys get game time and improve
anything more than that is a bonus. top 4 or a trophy would be a miracle

Without Hazard, Arsenal > Chelsea.

>CHO injured
>RLC injured
>Reece James now injured

JUST

Attached: 1491055875170.jpg (709x765, 253K)

all shit

Also Reece James broke his ankle tonight so minimum 3 months out

Attached: 1473610267563.png (320x287, 105K)

>Hazard replaced by le benched by Sancho and Bruun Larsen man
Grim.

we have Mason Mount and Tammy Abraham who look like decent players for next season, I think Kante Jorginho Mount could work next season and also our wings are decent Pedro and Willian are still better than anything Arsenal,Manure or Tottenham can offer

>some of the younger guys get game time
Fuck this gay meme of playing da youf. If they are good enough they will play

>we have Mason Mount and Tammy Abraham who look like decent players
haha

>Tammy Abraham
Needs to prove himself in the PL.

Bamford looked like a world beater for a yearin the championship ffs

>Mason Mount
Nowhere near ready

>Tammy Abraham
Not good enough for the premier league. Struggles to have a shot if he cant have at least 2 touches in the box. Championship player. Barkley is much better than Mount right now

well yeah but chelsea have a history of letting young talent stagnate because they spend £35m on retards like drinkwater and bakayoko instead of giving them a chance

nobody said that they would walk in to the team immediately but we desperately need players and this might be their chance. I think they have potential to contribute some

abraham simply isn't good enough. never will be.
mount has a chance but wouldn't be more than an occasional substitute for now.

>history of letting young talent stagnate
No one from the academy has been good enough to secure a 1st team spot

>they spend £35m on retards like drinkwater and bakayoko
Agreed hopefully we can recoup £50 million for the pair of them + £70 million for Morata and Batshuiyi

you just say that cuz mount is white and abraham isn't

The only players(CHO, RLC & James) that could have a chance, have all just received a long term injury. Mount could be good enough in another season or 2. Abraham is a championship player unfortunately

Yes its all a racist conspiracy to keep da black mon down. Ya get me

wolves will finished ahead of chelsea next year

Nah likely they have Europa league next year and will fuck up their league form

*luckily

>No one from the academy has been good enough to secure a 1st team spot
fair enough, but that's been in previous years when we actually had a good team and were winning leagues. i'm just saying that we're already in the situation where we're gonna have to fill out the first team squad with a few of the youth products, which hopefully will give them a chance to improve

I've grown to like Sarri, lads... He's not really leaving yet, is he?

Attached: 1559767732813.jpg (512x512, 39K)

The 4 we should are
CHO-Injured
RLC-Injured
James-Injured
Mount-Not ready but we have no choice this season

Unfortunately its looking likely

>injured
jesus christ it's not like they're dead

chiiiiiiiiii

>CHO
Ruptured achilles tendon. 50/50 whether he will now become what was believed

>RLC
Also Ruptured achilles tendon and also has long term back issues. That's why he has never played more than 25 games a season

>James
Broken ankle, should be fine and start getting games around xmas time deputising Azpi

Focusing solely on the league and scuppering everything else seems to be the best option if we want top 4 next year

you guys don’t seem to have faith in pulishit

quite fucked i'd say lad
pip pip cheerio

Attached: wut in the fuck.png (471x538, 161K)

>you guys don’t seem to have faith in pulishit
He is only at chelsea because of his passport. That is it.

cheer up lads. It's practically one of Murphy's laws that >we finish above Arsenal and Spurs.

I hope he is. His version of Chelsea was just awful to watch, he made 15/16 Mourinho and Conte's second season look enjoyable in comparison.

o hi there

Attached: 1551630157472.jpg (555x629, 88K)

Let's say >we win the appeal, who will/ should we buy?

Hurry up and sort yourselves out lads. I hate competing with the scousers. I’m pretty sure one of their fans is gonna kill some of us one of these days. At least Chelsea fans will just be racist.

Attached: 47531F10-5092-4774-BAEE-8663E4DE16F5.png (326x331, 153K)

So if Lampard is smart and stays at Derby to get more experience who do you lads think we'll go for??

I know the club really wanted Tuchel last season but, he will be staying at PSG

Ten Hag isn't leaving, Gracia would be absurd,

Marina supposedly likes Blanc (fuck no)

I'd love Mourinho to come back and stay for a good amount of time but, that's probably too hopeful

I'd be fine with Nuno based on his results with Wolves but, Porto fans say he was shit during his stint there.

So who would you go for?

Why is everybody fucking overreacting, we are far from fucked. We have a great talent pool to draw from and a squad capable to winning silverware, its not a fucking squadpocalypse like A.S Monaco or Arsenal.

Attached: lineup.png (480x600, 68K)

>that formation
Life is fifa or football manager

we wuz trainers n sheet

I don’t play either, I just really like dutch meme press football

Ten Hag fits the bill the best, Abra wants attscking football, I doubt he would go for someone like Nuno and Gracia.

IT ALL COMES TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN

Attached: 1480987341921_tiny.png (512x404, 42K)