£150m (with add-ons) for somebody with one year left on their contract who will be 29 years old in January

>£150m (with add-ons) for somebody with one year left on their contract who will be 29 years old in January

What kind of dirt do Chelsea have on Real Madrid to get this kind of deal?

Attached: 1528936439972.jpg (1920x1080, 856K)

Fair price for a GOAT.

S E E T H E

he's good but he's very weakminded
look at the season under mourinho 4 seasons ago where he played like shit
he's not got the mental toughness of ronaldo and will fold under the pressure from madrid fans

Im sure some of this is a bribe to Perez to make Chelsea's transfer ban disappear

dumb deal. he will be 34 at the end of contract

it's objectively a fucking terrible deal for real
you don't have to be high IQ (a non yank) to see that

>he's very weakminded
not really, you just get that impression because he plays with donkeys at chelsea.

Zidane was at this age when he retired, and it was more than a decade ago

You don't know how bribes work do you?

no he completely stopped playing in that season and scored a total of 4 goals and 3 of those were penalties

Explain

If Chelsea were trying to bribe Perez, they wouldn't be the ones getting £150m from Perez.

tbf it's tough for forwards to bloom under mourinho.

I see

so how does FFP work for real then
they can just spend 180m on a boomer like it's nothing?

why weren't you asking about FFP when Barca bought Dembele and Coutinho for a combined 270M

I've watched him for 7 yrs at Chelsea.

He disappears often during games and at points in the season, maybe it's because of his attitude or constantly getting hacked at by defenders but, it definitely happens.

Shut the fuck up.

how do you know I wasn't?

>so how does FFP work for real then

>"You've spent too much, we're going to ban you from Europe... oh what's in this brown envelope!?"

Because they sold Neymar for like 500m

FFP was created to keep the small clubs from reaching the big clubs.

because Real hasn't spent that much in the last years, and their salaries come in at under 70% of the Club Budget.

I IZ THINKING.. THIS IS A DANGEROUS PLACE

He scores 10 goals until november then disappears until the final 10 games

Where did you get that figure? I thought it was €100m.

he get it from his ass. Highest number anyone inform about is 147€ and it's only one source, other are saying that it's 120€ or less.

>you are now reminded that chealsea sold david luiz for £50 million
if there is one thing chealsea knows how to do, it is selling overrated players

Attached: process.png (912x516, 521K)

Fucking retard btfo

a less t h i c c e r isco to win against deportivo, betis and mallorca
wow

Real will make 100 million in azzar shirts alone before next season starts

it's clear you don't like him
don't have to go comparing him to Isco in every thread

>He disappears often during games and at points in the season, maybe it's because of his attitude or constantly getting hacked at by defenders but, it definitely happens.

Absolutely fucking this. Yea Forums is the only place that recognises this.

He is the greatest in his position. The only reason he can shine is because he was stuck in Chelsea.

they haven't bought 1 big name player since 2014, won champions league 4 times, adidas renewed sponsorship deal.

they're sitting on at least 1 billion before ffp would even dare to sanction them.

why are all suddently pretending that he's average?? assard easily carried chelsea to where they are now

ABRM are mentally ill

Absolutely based retard
Never change fren

>mental toughness of ronaldo
>*cries*

lmao

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)