Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Football_League_of_India
youtube.com/watch?v=IHiHAH6HC9I
youtube.com/watch?v=JA9xpBkc7ak
youtube.com/watch?v=NLe2CNS2dpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tEgKWF2hVKI
youtu.be/CzIw7BjKxW4
nfl.com/photos/09000d5d82618287
foxnews.com/us/philadelphias-first-openly-gay-deputy-sheriff-found-dead-at-his-desk-in-apparent-suicide
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Browns are da bomb

>yfw da bears win da superb owl

Attached: bear0001.jpg (1433x896, 922K)

Attached: typicalbearsreaction.webm (650x454, 409K)

If I made a video ranking all 53 Super Bowl rings from worst to best, would you watch it?
Or, would you at least see which one I ranked worst and then click off?

Attached: E8A55E20-71B0-43D4-B42D-52499685633B.jpg (828x819, 361K)

Don't bother with anyone of the shitty pre-36 ones

Depends on your insights, tbqh.

Attached: burrhunt.png (1000x750, 1.49M)

Where were you when Wince got paid and will leave the Iggles with 100 million dead money as early as week 7 when he snaps his back/leg like an old man again.

What would have happened if the 2015 Carolina Panthers and 2016 Atlanta Falcons switched wide receiving corps?

>Cam gets to throw to Julio, Mohamed Sanu, and Taylor Gabriel
>Matt Ryan gets to throw to Ted Ginn, Corey Brown, Devin Funchess, and Jerricho Cotchery

Attached: 1553813616468.jpg (600x832, 58K)

Same place I will be when Dak gets paid, Amari has to leave, and suddenly everyone remembers that they were ready to fire Garrett and cut Dak before he arrived

Wouldn't it be better to conduct an Yea Forums poll or something to see what we thought as a board and then discuss your own feelings while making a video on the list or something? That way it has some consensus. I'd watch it in that case.

53 is too many. I recommend the top 5 or 10 ugliest and best.

>It's a Masshole general episode

Attached: 1533498939225.jpg (538x538, 27K)

Or do 5 videos of each by 10, with the worst being 13

I've heard the only thing to come out of Texas is Steers and Queers. You got horns?

Attached: JUST.jpg (640x360, 44K)

can anyone tell me what's happening in this pic?

We remember the Kiwi who was so enraged he shot up a much of moops in anger

Attached: Kiwifaggot.png (818x776, 227K)

I am would not watch any of it

>i now remember him

where the fuck is he anyway?

He was the Mosque shooter.

Attached: morekiwifaggot.jpg (1280x720, 280K)

Attached: 1557798380502.png (1101x1002, 136K)

Top cringe

The 5 worst would be the Cowboys rings.

Brian gaine fired. Who are some good GM candidates?

LIVERPOOL REPORTING FOR THE 'SEIS' TEAM

WHO ELSE SIX FOCKIN' TIMES HERE?

Attached: SIX_TIMES.jpg (1920x1080, 221K)

>american smile

Attached: s.png (343x264, 194K)

Adam Gase

Got Brady is ugly

>Kiwi
I remember he was in utter disbelief during the Superbowl and after it ended lmao. Rams were shut down and he couldn't explain it.

>now, I have become 5head

I hope Tyreek Hill falls into a Gorilla enclosure and They let the apes have their way with him like he can with a 3 year old child.

Joe Douglas still, apparently
>jest

Attached: 1559796502276.png (1080x910, 147K)

>I can work with Mistress T
>t. OldBay
What did he mean by this?

Attached: bestboys.webm (1920x1080, 2.95M)

Based or cringe?

Attached: 82DEAE56-A619-4FB5-B842-D8E47766A402.jpg (828x601, 189K)

Damn I thought Rick Smith was still houston's GM? Why did this Gaines guy get fired? And how does this fucking human gopher still have a job?

Attached: download (2).jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Pretty funny

Cringiest part is you posting it here

first for BASEDKER MAYFIELD

Attached: gettyimages-1065208794.jpg (400x225, 18K)

>His team hasn't fired his GM only to re-hire him years later
>His team's GM hasn't been low-key one of the best in the NFL since being re-hired

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1260x684, 90K)

9-7, no playoffs for you

>

Attached: Soyboy.png (644x800, 15K)

Attached: 1514957702515(3).jpg (293x468, 134K)

pretty funny but it is leddit so cringe.

Either going to be 10-6 or 6-10 I'm hoping they make the playoffs. Browns need it

I can point to at least one instance where he did not score.

fug u dude

Attached: goatchug.webm (1920x1080, 1.38M)

How come it took NFL defenses nearly two years to figure out that all you need to do to beat Goff/the Rams is change the playcall five seconds before the snap because Goff can't read a defense and has no idea what to do unless he's told who's open on X play?

HES GOOD AT EVERYTHINGFUCK

Attached: 1522593148157.png (808x805, 236K)

The absolute fucking poise of it.

Will small dick dak's contract be bigger than Wentz?

It won’t matter now that they have a new weapon

Attached: 25E4CBFE-D219-42AE-9F3C-A82D74D730A6.jpg (556x700, 87K)

>let's go, papi
Why are Latinas the best girls?

Attached: letsgogetseispapi.webm (1920x1080, 1.34M)

Because they're more likely to have traditional values and love white guys

Tex/a/ns

Attached: 8C8718A6-9341-4C72-B530-29113E510C50.jpg (1280x720, 61K)

>MVP Patrick Mahomes
>bachelorTravis kelce
>Innocent until proven guilty Tyreek Hill
>Healthy Sammy Watkins
>Mecole Hardman in the slot
>Top 5 Oline
>Top 20 defense

LITERALLY WHO CAN STOP US

Attached: justdoingGOATthings.webm (576x720, 861K)

REMINDER THE PATRIOTS LITERALLY HAD THE TAPE ON THE RAMS

BECAUSE MCVAY IS RETARDED AND LITERALLY RAN THE SAME SCHEMES DURING THE SB THAT HE PUBLICLY EXPLAINED ON PRIME

Hoyer began his career in New England, but he got his first shot as a starter in Cleveland. In 2014, his second year there, he started 11 games for coordinator Kyle Shanahan, then played for Shanahan again in San Francisco in '17. Rams coach Sean McVay coached tight ends for Mike and Kyle Shanahan in Washington from 2010-13, which led Hoyer to believe he'd have some institutional knowledge of McVay's offense.

Before the Super Bowl, he watched an episode of Peyton Manning's Detail series on ESPN-Plus on Goff, and it hit him right away- the offense is the same. Looking at the Rams tape confirmed it. … Then, Hoyer went back to Amazon's All or Nothing series on the Rams; it was about the 2016 season but had footage of OTAs from McVay's first spring there. Hoyer recognized the language

>Innocent until proven guilty Tyreek Hill
Like the NFL gives a shit. 8 games minimum
>Healthy Sammy Watkins
Kek, for 3 games?
>Top 20 defense
28 at best, 32 at worst.

OHNONOOOOOOO KEEP COPING

THE COPE IS UNREAL

Everything you've said is literally wrong but let me point out the first one

>8 games minimum when the only punishable thing Tyreek Hill actually did was call his wife a bitch
>Ray Lewis got 2 games for dragging the knocked out body of his wife he just HEEEMED

Hills getting a 2 game suspension for calling his wife a bitch. That's all maybe 4 max in nunfl

rekt

Attached: winteriscomingfag.jpg (612x500, 115K)

It was fucking hilarious. I think that's honestly going to be one of my favorite sb trivia pieces ever. I mean the Patriots defense when they made Goff turnover was literally running off a scheme made by information the backup QB Bryan Hoyer provided to the team.

That's why the Patriots is so successful. There's a winning mentality a winning culture, and everybody from.the backup QB to Tom Brady does their part in the well oiled machine.

Of all the backups to never play a SB and win a ring Hoyers is more deserving of others.

>NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy tells PFT that the absence of an active criminal investigation “has no impact on our review.” According to McCarthy, the NFL continues to defer to the pending action involving Child Protective Services; the existence or absence of a criminal investigation has no relevance to that.

Lol delusional Chiefsnigger knows that this child abusing nigger is the only way their team will be somewhat relevant. The NFL has dropped a suspension hammer for less than what Tynig did, and that's without his history taken into account, which it will.

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-171613_Chrome Beta.jpg (1079x1259, 504K)

Attached: 02-baltycriminals.jpg (752x496, 203K)

There is literally going to be zero criminal charges. There's zero evidence that Hill did anything, and CPS battles can take months or years.

In the owners meeting Goodall himself said they were waiting for pending police investigations to end before doling out a suspension. Which it now has and Tyreek is innocent.

Idk if you've been watching the NFL but Kareem hunt heemed a bitch on camera, Ray rice got 2 games for heeming his bitch and dragging her unconscious body out of a fucking elevator.

U r coping too hard. The ONLY evidence is an audio recording of a crazy bitch who actively lies saying hill did it and than said in literal proven texts messages that she was lying about it.

The ONLY proveable thing did was misorderly conduct by an NFL player calling his estranged wife a bitch and saying she should be afraid of him.

That is only a 2 game suspension.

C O P E

I still find it funny you think his presence will make the difference in the end.

Attached: cringe.webm (640x800, 2.64M)

Yeah, remember all those criminal charges Zeke got charged with before they suspended him 6 games, or how about Josh brown with his 6? Lol the NFL will suspend him for no other reason then when he does it again or a tape drops, they can say they did something about it originally. Either way, you're not winning shit.

Friendly reminder the Giants WILL go 10-6 and make the playoffs.

Attached: 106nyg.png (1920x997, 2.9M)

Lmao. Look at this Chiefs fan trying to cope. Face it you little cuck, Tynig is getting banned. Get the fuck over it. It happens.

If they wanted to do that they'd have suspended him now.

>Josh brown literally admitted to putting his hands on his wife and holding her down

>NFL says there were substantial and compelling evidence that Zeke engaged in domestic abuse

OHONOOONOOONOOOOOOOOO your examples are not the same. There's no evidence. No proof. No nothing at all that proves Tyreek Hill broke his kids arm. NOTHING.

No substantial evidence. No compelling and persuasive evidence that says he did it.

Don't pull up the audio recording because the texts hills lawyers released literally proves crystal is a lying bitch that shouldn't be trusted.

One again stop with the massive C O P E
There's no evidence against hill linked to any abuse in his time with the chiefs except verbally telling his wife she's a bitch and should be ashamed of him.

That is a 2 game suspension. No more.

The nfl will suspend you for negative press against the league, they'll just call it something else.

Kind of funny, but you still have to go back

epic xD

>not BearDown.webm
you're a constant disappointment

no way its less than an indefinite suspension.

a multiple time abuser, on tape threatening, the actual verdict is irrelevant. that tape will dominate the news cycle whenever his suspension is handed down before the season. they'll make an example of him.

Yes, and I have acknowledged that. That's why he's getting a 2 game suspension maximum.

See Zeke got suspended because the chick he domestically abused wasn't mentally insane like crystal tyreeks estranged wife. So while the criminal investigation closed, the NFL one believed her, the evidence she presented to the NFL and took action off of that.

Crystal has already publicly admitted the only piece of evidence in the entire case she was lying on. In the audio recording.

Crystal isn't going to the NFL demanding Tyreek pays for his crimes. This situation is entirely different.

Tyreek still painted himself negatively in the situation and thus the NFL when he said she should be afraid of him bitch. That's worth a 2-4 game suspension. At most.

Attached: youloveyoulose.jpg (640x360, 36K)

>NFL permanently suspending anyone without any actual evidence
>The "abusers" wife was straight up lying to Tyreek about beating his own son

Senpai I'd never lay a finger on my spouse but I'd call her a goddamn bitch and she should be afraid of me if she's going around claiming I beat my child when I didn't. She was purposely pushing hills buttons.

Confession time has come

Who’s the most adorable coach not including Andy Reid?

>Cowboys
L
>Bills
L
>Bucs
W
>Redskins
L
Vikings
L
>Cardinals
W
>Lions
L
>Cowboys
W
>Jets
L
>Bears
L
>Packers
L
>Dolphins
W
>Redskins
L
>Eagles
L

>jest

Attached: B7ADE210-D7FD-4355-AF13-0D25F7767EAB.jpg (750x557, 75K)

That's actually a hell of a choice. He was the favorite for a lot of jobs

Has the NFL ever come close to vetoing a trade on the basis that it would make a team *too* good?

>Has the NFL ever come close to vetoing a trade on the basis that it would make a team *too* good?

Attached: moss'd.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Imagine underthrowing somebody that wide fucking open

>Brady
>ever having a good deep ball

Don't let the Pats fans meme you to death with his 07 Moss connection. Bradys deep ball has always been trash.

>imagine under throwing a ball that was launched at around the 50 yard line in snowy weather
Yeah dude, crazy how that could even happen!

Attached: implyingtmz.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

I don't care about your damage control Moss had like 5 steps on two DBs and like half of his highlights he had to slow to a jog to adjust for Brady's duck

>50 yard throw in snow wasn't accurate
>damage control
The absolute state of ABpatsfags

Attached: you are so fucking mad.jpg (542x480, 45K)

PANTS OWL
CAM GOES DOWN WEEK 1 AND GRIER WILLS THE TEAM TO THEIR FIRST SUPER BOWL WIN

Attached: 89D38C41-B9D9-498C-B351-7BBB3AC14156.jpg (791x1024, 513K)

Go back faggot.

CAT BOWL

tim bradley

Is he even a starter this year?

Attached: faggotseverywhere.jpg (1000x600, 633K)

Grier has thrown a ton of INTs in OTAs. I don't even think he's a lock for QB2.

He's promising but there's a huge risk of him being a Ryan Nassib-tier wasted draft pick.

No

This. Go look at Brady's college 'highlights' and you will see wide open receivers running back towards the LOS to catch an extremely underthrown pass., over and over.

wah wah wah

Attached: fuckitiamgoingdeep.webm (1280x720, 1.54M)

JETS BABY
LADIES AND GENTLEMEN WE GOT HIM
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

actually though this offseason has to be something spectacular for so many things to have gone right, i'm really excited for the next couple of years

>

Attached: JUST.png (396x233, 19K)

>jest
i like the jets, simply because I know theyll never be a threat in the AFCE

Post divisional feels
>that time fitz died for a second making a gamewinning TD against the nanners

Attached: 560938AE-B5CB-429F-A178-D8F32DE46166.png (992x1043, 574K)

45 yard floater is deep for old men I guess.

Jerry boy will let Dak go and get a better QB in the upcoming draft if he needs to rather than pay more than the Wince deal

>9ers have Moss and Gore
>throw it to Crabtree

Attached: 1556126842826.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

It's OTAs. Who gives a shit?

Kaepernick decision making on display.

>Patriots rookie 1st round WR had 0 catches in camp days 2/3 because they put #1 rated corner Stephon Gilmore on him
>He was constantly yelled at for running the wrong routes as well

Bill gets off on humiliating black receivers

Brady doesn't spill a drop while his Lineman is dripping like a dog at a water bowl

he even drinks it faster. how can anyone hope to beat him?

Attached: 1509464229020.png (808x805, 817K)

Stephon Gilmore is the current best corner in the league

These nba finals are really making me mad...

that was the play call

>mfw the pats picked a poor man's JJAW in the first round

Attached: ai-djax.jpg (764x720, 109K)

/Bills Owl 2020/

Lets see if JJAW pans out since Wince n Iggles

>You will never feel the center/QB broship with Tom Brady
Why live ?

Why are there basically no Asian/Indian nfl players?
There’s whites, blacks, and Pacific Islanders and that’s it

later generation immigrants dont follow football culturally as often, on top of lower population count. representation already in the sport helps encourage similar ethnicities to join, and asians and indians are already common in other sports
prejudice probably kept a couple players from getting far, as well as it is possible those ethnicities arent as athletic on average or don't have the right type of athletic profile

There's a whole Indian football league

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elite_Football_League_of_India

he did pretty well the other days, not really surprising a rookie in that offence gets shut down by literally the best corner in the league

That's what you want to see in practice. It's like when Mariotta got drafted and there was a running count of how many days in practice he hadn't thrown an interception. Never ended up meaning shit.

Once again...for the hundredth time already this off-season...

Bortles is not a "new weapon". He is not a good qb. Jacksonville beat the Pats off of Coughling's guidance, and that alone.

Please stop giving Bortles credit for anything besides his philanthropic endeavors.

>Mahomes and Kelce
>are your only threat
>The rest of KC is dumpsterjuice

Attached: 235626262456.gif (220x165, 28K)

I was defending Brady's throw, I did not ask for this heat.

this, he's also been impressive when matched up on other DB's

Reminder that Cam Newton threw two touchdowns in the 2017 Wild Card Round that were dropped by his receivers.

Why is it so difficult for people to admit that Cam isn't a "WR killer" and has never had talent that can consistently be relied upon until recently?

Bill lays into everyone, it's part of why everyone on the pats works hard and they win. Gave Brady shit for an int after one of those 07 games they won by 50

yes

As a toxins fan I'm not surprised gaine got fired, that tytus howard pick was straight garbage, what's wrong with cody ford?

Attached: 1559859207849.png (674x1024, 981K)

Howard was a reach but a reach you had to make
Ford was actually a bit of a steal
Considering the hot mess Gaine was given when he took the job he hasn’t done too badly of a job

WHO CAN STOP US

Attached: B0737032-DFFF-463D-8899-3FE46964DA1B.png (327x367, 33K)

Yourselves like always

a single shoulder

BLEACHED

Attached: james white.jpg (1433x2198, 565K)

based James picking an actually good looking whitey

Using Randy Moss to highlight Brady under throwing isn't benefiting your point.

youtube.com/watch?v=IHiHAH6HC9I
youtube.com/watch?v=JA9xpBkc7ak

Attached: 0g1zvfohox231.jpg (1000x988, 86K)

youtube.com/watch?v=NLe2CNS2dpQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tEgKWF2hVKI

Attached: 1549207788647.jpg (273x312, 26K)

Ford is a guard not a LT.

Howard was the best LT left. The real crime was not trading up for Dillard

if someone else can make another nfl general, mods OP is a faggot and ban evading as you can see with the extra a in his name braadysknee !!lLQitmVMxfi

He does it for the sole purpose if tryinh to get around my filter. That faggot is obsessed with trying to get replies from me.

Attached: BegoneTHOTs.jpg (924x1018, 203K)

Bro, Hill is gone for at least 8 games. Jimmy Smith yelled at his bitch in public and got 4. Zeke Elliott had his "issue" in college and got 8. Adrian Peterson got an entire year for being a rare black male involved in his son's life. Hill may get an entire season suspended considering his past.

Attached: b95.png (900x676, 410K)

no u

>pooksock.

Attached: kerrigan2.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

>Forced to support a glorified RB playing QB who has openly admitted to having issues throwing the ball.
>At the same time has to claim the top QB in the same draft class is trash and will fall apart next year despite having top 5 WR and RB rooms.
The absolute state of elderly gay

Attached: 1545605866424.png (844x659, 547K)

inb4 reddit-tier reply.

The browns suck

Attached: giphy (1).gif (480x401, 1.79M)

>baker mayfi-

Attached: why_are_you_sliding.0.gif (499x290, 1.78M)

see what I mean

>reddit bay

Are you trying to imply that clip is of Baker mayfield? Because it clearly isn't

>baker mayfield wears number 6.
>quarterback in the picture is wearing number 7.
do you pretend to be retarded, or are you unable to help it?

Attached: D1iyH5zX0AAPScd.png (802x809, 84K)

lol how is this the first time old gay is getting called on this? He spams this gif all the time.

>Lameme

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1550366418558.jpg (632x1952, 106K)

I love conditional formatting in excel.

100% not Old Gay with his trip off.

Is this real life?

Attached: FB_IMG_1560010430161.jpg (796x1200, 82K)

Based bears

>tranny socks

They’re called programming socks.

list of players drafted by Joe Douglas to the Eagles:

2017, 14th overall: DE Derek Barnett (missed 10 games in 2018 due to injury)
2017, 43rd overall: CB Sidney Jones (has started 4 games, played in 9 games up to now)
2017, 99th overall: CB Rasul Douglas
2017, 118th overall: WR Mack Hollins (missed entirety of 2018 season due to injury)
2017, 132nd overall: RB Donnel Pumphrey (has never played a regular season game, spent 2018 on Lions and Eagles practice squad)
2017, 166th overall: WR Shelton Gibson (3 receptions for 59 yards in 20 career games)
2017, 184th overall: S/LB Nate Gerry
2017, 214th overall: DT Elijah Qualls (no longer on team)
2018, 49th overall: TE Dallas Goedert
2018, 125th overall: CB Avonte Maddox
2018, 130th overall: DE Josh Sweat (played 9 games in 2018, ended season on IR)
2018, 206th overall: T/G Matt Pryor
2018, 233rd overall: OT Jordan Mailata (had never played a game of football in his life)

Attached: wtf.webm (404x368, 2.2M)

the fucking programming socks.

Why aren't you including 2019?

A lot of garbage desu, Maddox Goeddert and Barnett the only decent players, Mailata for a 7th was a good pick

Good picks
>2017, 14th overall: DE Derek Barnett
>2017, 43rd overall: CB Sidney Jones
>2017, 99th overall: CB Rasul Douglas
>2017, 118th overall: WR Mack Hollins
>2017, 214th overall: DT Elijah Qualls
>2018, 49th overall: TE Dallas Goedert
>2018, 125th overall: CB Avonte Maddox
>2018, 130th overall: DE Josh Sweat
>2018, 206th overall: T/G Matt Pryor
>2018, 233rd overall: OT Jordan Mailata

Bad picks
>2017, 132nd overall: RB Donnel Pumphrey
>2017, 166th overall: WR Shelton Gibson
>2017, 184th overall: S/LB Nate Gerry

because the 2019 class has been on the team for just over a month?

it looks like a bengal's uniform.

ugly as sin, who thought this looked good

>"I am growing stronger."

Attached: 1513624860596.jpg (1044x1074, 88K)

Attached: bear0010.jpg (1401x876, 864K)

Byron Jones, Jaylon Smith, DeMarcus Lawrence, Leighton Vander Each

Call me a cuck all you want but even as a Giants fan, I recognize the fact that the cowboys have a very talented young defense

LVE is the only good player you listed. The others are overrated.

For the plebs who don't know.
Burrs are just honoring heritage.

Attached: 47982069562_207d9165f5_o.jpg (1523x3183, 478K)

This doesn't make it not ugly

it still doesn't make sense. Bears dont have stripes

Chargers blown the fuck out

Attached: 11CE8BBF-B5D8-4865-A5DF-3AA1DD025A34.jpg (828x816, 679K)

>muh heritage
Disgusting.

just end the chargers and bring football back to san diego
I know a certain team that had some support there

Attached: 1549643432140.jpg (394x430, 90K)

>Montreal fires their head coach after the final preseason game

cheer up, Bengals/Cardinals/49ers/Dolphins fans, you don't have the most incompetent team in pro football

It's funny how bradysknee generals don't fill with posts very fast. Probably because everyone has that faggot filtered.

What is Yea Forums‘s opinion on black uniforms?

Attached: 2F9680A3-DF5F-40F6-B221-C345F889E09F.jpg (800x600, 87K)

Looks perfect for Arena Football

Is that just for an event or is it really what CHI is wearing now?

Attached: 7A6DBAF0-10E1-4EF2-8958-8868C98C65D1.jpg (800x600, 82K)

it's a safe color to make work with other colors, but the easiness of it makes it a lazy choice.
and I don't like how that uniform looks

some work, but that looks pants on head retarded

They're just gonna crash on the couch until they get back on their feet

Awful.

Tell me your teams and I’ll post them if you want

Attached: 0BEF5862-DCAA-417B-810D-13FEC7E8346A.jpg (736x654, 321K)

Coach Wes Welker mic'd up for the 49ers receivers practice.

youtu.be/CzIw7BjKxW4

Only the Raiders look good in black. No one else.

I’ll agree. Blue/White is my favorite look as a primary Black team. More crisp and clean

Attached: 6C8DA146-2E06-455F-9D5D-BDA63A52C31A.jpg (360x326, 33K)

go ahead. need something to keep the general alive

Attached: 1516590473518.png (504x375, 275K)

>slapping the Pats logo on a Falcons jersey

Browns

Based

Attached: 1549121086151.jpg (768x468, 329K)

>Look up Mahomes' highlights because I didn't watch many Chiefs games last year
>Occasionally the highlight-tier throw
>Loads of wide open receivers everywhere

No idea Andy was scheming this hard still

Attached: 1551383937599.png (700x518, 376K)

Attached: A5278858-C28E-445F-B86F-00E18145F714.jpg (800x600, 88K)

Yours is especially atrocious lol

Attached: B5367B52-6CBD-4FEE-9B4F-0E6E67FE2B0B.jpg (800x600, 81K)

Attached: 893mm.png (500x276, 197K)

Vikings always know how to disappoint

Post Oakland's pls

I didn’t want to for a namefag, but at least you’re not an actual pedophile like Old Bay who unironically posts on /nfl/ literally every single thread like some shut-in barely human ghoul.
Nor an insufferable, feminine attention whore like Tomsknee or whatever his name is

But, seriously, take your name off

Attached: 384A71E7-1DB9-4C05-A609-18FFB0DA8AA2.jpg (800x600, 78K)

Redskins.

it was ugly then, and is ugly now.

Attached: 99CF998A-4532-4A9F-8C9A-5637D8050632.jpg (800x600, 91K)

Falcons

Haha no

Attached: 8BBC29C3-994E-4E87-9BBE-5F8135769E8B.jpg (1200x630, 52K)

most days it's off but firefox "remembers" it for me and puts it there, pretty funny when people think I trip for a game in /vg/ or Yea Forums.

Well I got no beef with you or the OG black jersey Raiders regardless

Attached: 4A5B0129-7E80-48E6-84A6-3F2B7E334EC7.jpg (450x450, 29K)

Ah, it does look pretty nice like the contrast to the color rush

I literally never want to see the Panthers wear all-black again unless it's a preseason game.

They lost to the 49ers in the playoffs wearing them, then the second they brought them back last season the losing began. Fuckers are cursed.

Attached: Sam Mills.jpg (533x628, 69K)

Hourly reminder that Tom Brady will live forever

Attached: Everlastingness.webm (1280x720, 1.57M)

Based tismogerman

tards

Attached: ECA8603F-7675-4DF5-A13E-C227967C3B72.png (662x820, 817K)

I tried

This is better desu

Attached: DecaturStaleys1920.jpg (564x1024, 111K)

Friendly reminder that I was right about Da Burrs last season despite the constant meme arrows and I will continue to be right this season when they win da superb owl.

Attached: mitchkissintits.png (596x594, 756K)

Attached: D66F86D1-E2F0-4FE5-87DA-693C8B3483D7.jpg (800x600, 83K)

They do look snazzy tho

Attached: 8EAC0CF8-A040-4BF8-A503-117BB288A9C5.jpg (509x446, 35K)

Could be worse
Could be the queens

We will right the wrong last time we played an owl in Miami

If mcvay had Bortles for QB last year they would have won the SB. Who's the last star QB the jags have drafted and developed? I don't even know if they've ever had one which should tell you something about their development. That means Bortles was out there on his own doing that shit. He's gonna be a beast under mcvay

not terrible.

what are these uniforms for, new thursday shit

David Garrard?

they would have to win playoff games to win a superb owl

Which they will do this season, it is known

>eagles Back in Blacks living rent free in Yea Forumss head
always one of the best parts of offseason

Attached: conveniently cut out the part where wentz loses the ball.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

No one gives a fuck about the eagles.

They look school and they make sense schematically but they're literally 2-9 all-time when wearing them.

SEETHING

>"Jones man bad. Haskins man good!"

Attached: 1540419657600.png (1308x1568, 362K)

Nice reddit-tier meme

They'll both be out of the league in 4 years

They both suck, stop spamming this shit

Is there a more overrated quarterback in nfl history than joe namath? He only threw more tds than picks twice in like a 10 year career

NFL version of Ric Flair, overrated because everyone off camera loved partying with him.

Still does. That 70-year-old can fucking party.

That cowboys qb that everyone loves even though he was carried

Aikman?

Romo.

Yeah, him

Literally who

Romo was usually anything but carried, yeah he choked a lot but his team/front office were usually garbage

>go 0-14 in their first season
>win superbowl first season of realignment
How did they do it?

Attached: B971098D-1519-420D-A612-8A5A9D9B4140.jpg (1000x1000, 78K)

luck

Everyone else was worse.

Gruden

But Romo never won anything.

Neither did Bo Jackson.

You’d think one of his calling cards would be “only athlete to win a Super Bowl and a World Series” but no, he has like a few selections and that’s it.

nu uh my team is winnin da superb owl get rekt

Fuck the Bengals and fuck Cincinnati, I'm glad they're cursed

Defense

nfl.com/photos/09000d5d82618287
I haven't decided on the order but the 5 best to me would seem to be 5, 46, 50, 51, and 52

*1= Dungy's team
*2= Jon Gruden told the players what play was next
*3 Monte Kiffin
*4 the raiders had a key lineman go missing

>inb4 raiders, aints, falcons, panthers fan

looks like Arizona States uniforms

Repeat after me: AAF champion Orlando 'pollos

Attached: Apollos.jpg (2048x1152, 291K)

>exposed by the hotshits

nah m8
ironGODS

>trump hasn't brought the usfl back yet

Is Prescott better than Wentz?

Yes because he can play in the post season

No

Remember when this guy was an O's fan?

Attached: 541vnlhmw0331.jpg (960x720, 125K)

I'd rather have Prescott, he's shown the ability to lead a team to the playoffs.

lol

>Toxins interviewing Ray Farmer
Is there a more flaccid front office in the league?

Attached: 1559276716422.jpg (673x604, 26K)

That's the greatest QB I ever did saw play the dam game

mfw the san antonio commanders would have pulled off the return of boomer defense football

so close

botes

Attached: 1549849332140.jpg (299x276, 82K)

Chimp-out strength

Attached: 1558821975951.gif (300x225, 852K)

>All those chief fans
I-it was our turn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1494786811477.jpg (346x450, 22K)

No matter how absurd your fantasy gets, the reality of Bortles being trash won't change. He is easily one of the bottom 10 qbs over the last five years and has never produced like he was hyped to.

He won't ever have the opportunity to replace Goff either...and I'm still baffled at the Rams picking him up. Waste of cap space.

Burrs

At the end of the day, Dak Prescott is a winner. He doesn't always put up the gaudiest stats and he doesn't always win the most regular season awards. But at the end of the day, no matter what, he wins. His teams have NEVER had a losing record, and he has made the playoffs in two of his three complete seasons. Winning is just what Dak Prescott does.

Attached: gettyimages-1081709328-e1554403324640.jpg (878x524, 58K)

lol

He'll never go all the way and win when it matters most. In the end, he's mediocre. Playing so so is just what Dak Prescott does

In an FBI report on crime statistics, it was found that, in the US, black men, despite making up only 6.5% of the population, accounted for 90% of all rape suspects. When this report came out, it was extremely surprising to the general population. The statistic was much higher than the rates reported in local areas. Across the country, just about every city reported that black men were responsible for a substantially lower percentage of rape suspects than the statistics which were reported in the FBI report. This inflation of the rate was eventually traced back to a single incident on January 20th, 2019, when Nickell Robey-Coleman raped the entire city of New Orleans

Attached: CB2958F3-646B-4EEE-AA60-8BC526E3603B.png (512x512, 85K)

>REMEMBER WHEN I KILLED YOUR BROTHER EDDIE

He's going to get into the Hall of Fame faster than Wince will

>suspects
itsfuckingnothing.jpg

>implying either will ever

Ripperino

Attached: gronk choofs.webm (1280x720, 1.2M)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO

Attached: last ball.jpg (1326x1410, 129K)

Question is would BDN get into the hall of fame?

Chiefnigs will NEVER
EVER
win SHIT while Brady and Belichick rule
Enjoy your new place as the Stoolers, always contenders but constantly disappointing

Go planes

Attached: 1361325430598.png (640x640, 406K)

If he strings together a couple more pro bowls to go with his 2013 selection and if he wins a SB with the Jasg he very well might

Lev Bell is gunna get so fucking exposed next season
Let’s see how great his “patience running” meme holds up when he’s not behind an O-line full of pro bowlers and first round picks

Matt Cassel has more division titles this decade than Phillip Rivers

>Pressure now on Mahomes...
>He's in trouble...
>Now gets it away...
>ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!
it's another comfy offseason highlight reel episode, lads.

Attached: 1538789613996.jpg (600x788, 134K)

*blocks your path*

Attached: AA0BA124-3330-4F96-A651-E93CB35358D6.jpg (720x888, 96K)

It'll be worn like twice in the regular season

>Cardinals schedule
3-13 again next year

>Question
51 > 39 > 49 > 36 > 53 > 38

rent free

None of that's happening

berds

Attached: 4FFA5B46-9FC7-4782-9C39-0DFDE685EE52.jpg (613x556, 82K)

what quarterback do they take first overall next year

Does it matter?

Get ready.
Playoffs are in sight

Attached: EA9D8102-80E6-4D3B-B22B-06B532086C77.png (400x500, 211K)

This guy walks up to you in a club and kisses your GFs tiddies, what do?

Attached: D8i_l8sWwAAD_QP.jpg (900x599, 86K)

Trubisky will never be a good QB due to his racial handicap

he gets racial passive bonus playing in chicago though

Do you think Jamie Collins will ask for a raise?

So Polacks get a stat boost when surrounded by their own kind? Are polacks orks?

Attached: xY5yHKq.png (500x500, 135K)

Essentially, yea.

How’s my falcons gonna do?

contenders for second place in the division, miss the playoffs

>this is the best trubisky can do WITH a passive bonus
ouch, he better not leave

Strange. I didnt know perogis had this effect.

Knock his lanklet ass out and stomp on his throwing hand as much as possible before police arrive

>Played highschool and division 2 325 pound interior O linemen until I accidentallyed my hip and ruined my chances in the NFL

Did they fix Gronk's dent then?

Which team is the next dynasty in the making in your opinion?

Jones will probably be traded or cut in 3 years.

based and judge doompilled

Unironically the post Brady Patriots. Chiefs aren't gonna fire Andy Reid and find a defense before 2025 at the earliest, Colts are too committed to trying to only draft players and it's gonna bite them, Wentz is gonna sink the Eagles by being made of glass, Browns are gonna go nuclear this season, the Rams and Bears will never win an owl with their QBs, Ravens are gonna be stuck in coaching hell once they fire Harbaugh for LaMeme busting, and the Steelers and Chorgers are fucked once their QBs retire in 2~3 years.

>still talking shit about the rams qb
Why is /nfl/ so retarded?

Attached: CDE806A6-E8B1-457A-A393-C259AE1D2E67.jpg (880x495, 35K)

Fat fuck, you never had a shot at the NFL.

Brainlet post

Attached: Screenshot_20190606_231750.jpg (1080x902, 213K)

because the last game we saw them play, the biggest game of the year, they failed to score a touchdown. It's pretty reasonable, you are just the one who is delusional and retarted

him*

Who is this random fag who keeps hyping Bortles for no reason lately? The guy is a fucking trash can. It's not even funny as a meme.

He is no where near as bad as Mayfield

every qb looks good when they are playing with 0 pressure and 0 chance of a tackle

>i can work with this
>t. RedditBay

Attached: 883FF034-78E4-41F0-8AF9-08FABA329C0A.jpg (1024x548, 76K)

wow...

The Roach and RedditBay literally thought we all would celebrate their cuckoldry

Not an argument. Put your trip back on and then kys

it is though as it removed your credibility as a man

>it’s an oldbay reports a post to the Jannys thread

Again, you’re fucking retarded. The rams have a new QB, you can’t say shit about them.
Also see pic related

Attached: DD5F9FB5-192A-43A1-AB2E-A093E2C90B1E.jpg (902x1285, 212K)

>a thing happened in a certain order so it will happen again
>a thing has never happened so it won't happen now
When will retards stop being swayed by this stupid superstitious shit?

The point is that the last Super Bowl means nothing when the problems they had are now fixed

Are they? Are they really?

Yes
>qb
Fixed
>tape
Easy as shit season, fixed
>saints
In LA
>bears
In LA
>Eagles
Not playing them
>patriots
Gronk is gone

>patriots
>Gronk is gone
Hoyer was the main reason the rams went completely cold during the super bowl. Gronk's catch was just the icing on top

No. Stop responding to idiots. This guy is claiming Blake Bortles "fixes" the Rams' QB problem. He's a delusional moron at best or just fucking with you. Why even talk to this retarded asshole?

So I guess there’s just gonna be another 6’6” tight end to catch a single deep pass in double coverage again?

Bortles is a 1st round, AFCCG veteran who nearly carried a salt-of-the-earth-tier Jaguars roster to the superbowl. And he can read a defense. They paid $1,000,000 for him. He will win Super Bowl 54

Nah just a WR rookie.

>nearly

Only appearance wise

I got called an incel for calling hope solo's pussy gross looking, where they right?

By calling it gross you imply that you wouldn’t still fuck her. That’s why.

Giants "fans" who have done nothing but shit on their own team ever since the Odell trade are the fucking worst.

Let's not forget that Giants fans mercilessly booed the Simms pick and shat on him endlessly until about 1984. No one knows shit about Daniel Jones right now.

It's going to be so hilarious when Odell pulls a Kelvin Benjamin and goes to the media to blame his issues on Eli. I mean, he already stopped short of doing it to ESPN last year and is already throwing shade about how Mayfield's passes are stronger than Eli's.

Odell's about to find out that he isn't the star in that town (Baker is) and that all of the media/endorsement opportunities he got only came because he was a Giant. The Giants will have the last laugh.

>signing your QB for 4 more years
>hasn’t finished a season since his rookie year
Lmao

>Implying Bortles will EVER start as a Ram.

Why are you so stupid?

More consistency than Goof

That's problematic, my dude. Leftists need to stop being so homophobic. Reported you to my local human rights commission. Elizabeth Warren will be at your house by weeks end.

I acknowledge your trips.
However...you are wrong.

>homophobic
He said queers are good though

It honestly isn't that bad

Goff is gonna get Bountygate 2.0’d against the saints in the playoffs. Or McVay will just put him in, they signed him for a reason.
Since when has Goff been incosistent? He just can’t read a defense, he’s solid other than that

>your team
>your division standings 3 years from now

>new QB
>old Bortles

Oh you poor mongoloid bastard...

Attached: 2364264.gif (300x230, 494K)

>vikes
>3rd with a 7-9 record

>Texans
>1st with a 13-3 record

>He thinks Brown Bottles was the reason the Jags had an inkling of success one year.

What about the other four years that they were a raging dumpster fire with him as qb?

reminder that Old Bay should be banned for advertising

Attached: old gay.jpg (650x650, 56K)

Was Jermaine Kearse a good pickup for Detroit?

same with that knock-off Tiki

Attached: reddy ice.png (550x550, 275K)

yikes!

I’m guessing that means Andrew Luck gets another big time injury

T. Not a Vikings fan

>Lions
>4th, 5-11 or 2-14
They'll barely make the playoffs the year before, get blown the fuck out and just fall apart the next season. Seems to be the theme the last decade. Push just hard enough to keep fans thinking they may one day be competent to keep butts in seats. Fatricia will be canned and Stat Padford will get another extension.

>Bills
>1./2. Bills/Jets
>3. Pats
>4. Lolphins

This is with the stipulation that Brady and BB leave at the same time in the next two seasons and everybody realizes the Belichik coaching tree is actually garbage. Looking forward to seeing McDaniels teams getting beat up and down the field for 4 years.

A lot of Bortles' struggles last year were because the entire Jags' offensive line ended up on IR.

Ban tiki too

Attached: tiki-citronella-torches-1212183-64_1000.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

>Ferrariniggers are crying
kek

i'm dumb, wrong fuckin general

Attached: herc.jpg (240x320, 24K)

>Fan favorite gets stripped of win because a balls-and-strikes call
>Win gets awarded instead to the superstar who everyone hates

What is the NFL equivalent of this?

>his stadium is in the middle of a parking lot
Yikes!

Attached: 9DF85F3F-2C6B-4D94-8E1C-0F752AF251B5.jpg (1200x795, 207K)

while i don't agree with 5 second penalty, there should be a some kind of penalty cuz hamilton lost like a second. Maybe change places?

Needed

>oldbay really, really dislikes Mistress T

Attached: AD2DA4EF-A6D8-401C-B5D2-C18F69908D31.jpg (1024x548, 76K)

Don’t know that feel

Attached: D086A96F-6630-4721-9A81-A35858739F10.jpg (4406x3287, 1.59M)

>Dome

Literally imagine the home-field advantage the Viqueens could have if they weren't a bunch of bitches.

Attached: 1553311975217.jpg (894x894, 368K)

The original design was a retractable roof, but apparently it added some $30million to the cost.

>braadysknee posting from mobile

>a literal cuck shed

Attached: DUP29SFU8AAY2LN.jpg (463x485, 89K)

Nice try buddy

Attached: AF701A96-E510-4205-81FE-7459DB156D80.png (1347x757, 1.19M)

At least they have a home stadium

Attached: Bw9fKNgIQAAPSo_.png (640x353, 536K)

>he thinks this hurts eagles fans too much after an owl
retarded phonefag

Attached: CarmaPSXbox.jpg (275x275, 33K)

>he thinks it doesn’t

it literally doesn't. Eagles has an owl, Vikings still doesn't have.

That was on Cowboys red-out night in honor of the Dallas Texans.

>it took exactly 1 season for the niggles to start crying “muh ring”
Lmao

you are really fuckin retarded. trip up so i can filter you.

You are a stupid roach, but you are ok for Hercposting

Attached: 1559558218222.png (261x313, 17K)

Seethe harder.

>Giants "fans" who have done nothing but shit on their own team ever since the Odell trade are the fucking worst.

Agreed. Esp. when they ignore any positive coverage and then focus on the negative while whining how they're fucked because they didn't tow the media line.

I also think a lot of them are pissed the Giants didn't take a black QB (Haskins) to appease the NY press.

t. vikangz fan

t. Muh ring fan

>

Attached: prob.webm (1280x720, 2.71M)

>his team signed a QB to an extension
>hasn’t finished more than a single season from start to finish
Who are the niggles gonna lean on when he gets injured again and you let your only super bowl capable QB walk?

Attached: vikangz.jpg (620x349, 47K)

Cope. Remind me, how many seasons has Wince finished again?

>the absolute state of ringlets seething because their franchise is in freefall

Attached: 1485117666274.png (945x795, 226K)

Doink
............... Doink

>Gnats
>1. Giants (13-3)
2. Cowgirls (10-6)
3. Iggles (7-9)
4. Deadskins (2-14)

I think the doinks were closer desu. How did the kangz play offs go?

The cope is real

It wasn't, but nice cope attempt ahaha

stay mad vikangzfag

Attached: 1517935494593.jpg (640x960, 118K)

Didn't Eli look like shit his first minicamp when he was a rookie?
Not saying it means anything - like you said shorts and all - but still it's good to hear for a guy who was booed by our fanbase on draft night.

why didnt you answer the question? It should be simple to explain how the Vikings fared in the play offs.

>signs his injury prone QB to a 4 year contract
Should have signed a better back up instead

Rather miss the playoffs than have such an embarrassment on national television.
>compare them to the 85 bears all season
>can’t even make it out of the first round

still better than kek cousins

Attached: kekcousins.webm (960x540, 2.97M)

So wait you're still not answering the question directly but I think I'm figuring it out amongst your seething. Are you telling me the Vikings didnt actually make the play offs?

>hasn’t finished more than a single season
>has multiple serious injuries under his belt
He’s not even better than Bortles, who coincidentally would have been a better QB to start than he is

Rather miss the playoffs than have the embarrassment that the Shitcongo Burrs did. Making the playoffs and being eliminated isn’t better than missing the playoffs. Both teams are on the couch come the Owl.

>bortles

Attached: kelce.jpg (1200x800, 167K)

This is the actions of a team in meltdown as they get absolutely manshamed by their superiors.

Attached: BestBrockLesnarMemes.png (650x402, 312K)

Unlike Wince, bortles has experience in the playoffs

Attached: 1548022794968.jpg (450x750, 54K)

How did the bears fare in the playoffs again?

>making the play offs isnt better than not making the play offs
That's a lot of words to say you're boiling.

Also you keep dancing around the subject. Are you confirming that the kangz were so shit last year that they failed to make the post season. Are you actually admitting that reality?

How come no cat team has ever won a superbowl? and the lions are the only ones who have won a championship?

Attached: AA4A8488-ADDC-4AB2-A7FB-F73674ABC2F4.png (1000x1414, 317K)

Vikings will finish either 3rd or 4th in the division. check em

>disagreeing with you is “boiling”
At the end of the season, making the playoffs or not doesn’t matter if you didn’t win the Owl. Bears didn’t win it, so then making the playoffs doesn’t matter, does it?

They got doink doinked of course

Nope. So long as both Rodgers and Trubisky are qbs for their teams, they’re capped at inb4 “Rodgers got more help”
He did last season too
>inb4 “trubisky is a good qb”
He stayed afloat because of the superb defense he had

Based kangz don’t know that feel

Attached: E26C7A64-BED1-4328-8390-CF1E32ADD570.jpg (750x921, 245K)

You're obviously fizzinv if you're getting into the kind of cope where you will say anything except answer some very simple questions. Why did you ignore my question again? Does it upset you to admit the fact the queens were too shit to make it to the play offs?

You’re gaslighting by acting like the answer is subjective instead of objective. So instead, I’m losing my own statement, which is that making. The playoffs or not does not matter if you didn’t win the Owl

You're right the viqueens are capped at

Attached: Mootykins.jpg (440x620, 106K)

Posing*

Imagine coping this hard that you intentionally misinterpret a post.

Did you get so angry you stroked out while typing this?

Attached: burr8.png (1600x1200, 2.23M)

You’re reaching pretty hard buddy. Are you really this upset over the burrs losing while being compared to the 85 bears literally all season?

I cant tell which is funnier, that you actually believe that, or that youre implying the vikings arent capped at sub 9 wins

Attached: Alex-Smith-NFL-Raiders-Chiefs-Oakland.jpg (640x400, 144K)

Calm down friend I didnt realise it would be this emotionally difficult for you to process the kangz limp season. You've still to directly address the fact that they sucked so hard they missed the play offs and I understand now that its upsetting you.

Attached: Waving_Bear.jpg (700x696, 108K)

Vikings are guaranteed 2nd at MINIMUM, and none of my statements were incorrect. Rodgers is a season or 2 from retirement, and Trubisky isn’t a good qb

How does it feel to literally convince yourself that you’re going to win the Owl, only to lose in the first round? Obviously bad since you keep looking to pick fights whenever field goals come up

Where do you park?

I remember the next day when the burrs lost. Not a single burrs poster in sight. It was beautiful. Not even the German poster posted all day

There’s parking ramps all around the area.

You mentioned the doink doink in a reply to me so I had already started making fun of you before that. I think your emotions are making you hysterical and confused.

Gotta be seething pretty hard to project like you are, friend. Maybe you should take a break from Yea Forums for a bit, you’re becoming incoherent.

>Bengals

Ran into the 49ers dynasty twice

>Lions

Have had the misfortune of being in the same division as the Packers, Bears, and Vikings. Have also had terrible ownership for most of their history.

>Panthers

Ran into the Patriots dynasty the first time. The second time they had an OC who was horrible at in-game adjustments and basically just left his right tackle on an island to die against an All-Pro pass rusher and take all the heat for it.

>Jaguars

Ownership instability. Also a market that the NFL doesn't want to succeed (The league's media entities were shitting themselves when the Jaguars were beating the Patriots in the AFCCG a few years ago which is why Myles Jack was ruled ((((down))))))

Take the train

>Also a market that the NFL doesn't want to succeed

Wonder what impact Foles will have, if any, considering he's sort of extended the Jasg market to Philly since everyone there still loves him.

>majority of philly fans are actually Foles fans
Yikes

still two best QBs in the division with way better offensive lines and skill positions
defenses will probably be better too than the regressed kangs defense that wont innovate for another year

Virtually none. Jags still only have one primetime game.

Last year the league begrudgingly gave the Jags two primetime games, but put their first in the very first flex spot so they could cut and run at the first sign of trouble (Which they did)

>better QBs
No, they’re not. Rodgers is washed up and Trubisky was never good.
>better skill positions
Again, no. They have better players in some positions, but only a few. Most of the “upgraded” packers defense is untested. And the Burrs are gonna feel regression hardcore.

>mfw the only place to find a toilet in new delhi is at a toilet meuseum

Attached: 1zc200701103101arc_pht.jpg (2054x1467, 259K)

>foxnews.com/us/philadelphias-first-openly-gay-deputy-sheriff-found-dead-at-his-desk-in-apparent-suicide

Lmao@philly

Attached: Spooking Season.jpg (1035x826, 81K)

Why are filthydelphians such disgusting creatures?

Dont you have cuck porn you could be jerking off to you waste of fucking space.

I dont watch porn. Havent in 12 years.

Attached: 1558915825788.jpg (735x710, 153K)

Alejandro Villanueva just earned his MBA from Carnegie Mellon while being a starting left tackle in the National Football League. What's your excuse?

I’m not going to have CTE when I’m 40.

Plan on killing yourself before then?

He got a degree in underwater basket weaving from some meme school. Not impressed.

Attached: sza0op0lgdjz.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

No, because I won’t have CTE.

>Implying the average alt-rightard reads books, has a gf or leads a healthy lifestyle

That's not funny, dude...

>Rodgers is washed up
yeah elite QBs just fall off cliffs, even when the team starts running the ball and using play action. just like brees and brady
>Trubisky was never good.
true, but I still rather take the bears with nagy than cousins, a patchwork oline, and a dinosaur OC
>Again, no. They have better players in some positions, but only a few.
bears and packers have better olines, backfields, and comparable recievers
>Most of the “upgraded” packers defense is untested.
they signed 3 known quantities at their biggest holes. you just want to think that
>And the Burrs are gonna feel regression hardcore.
probably, but 9 wins will still be within reach and enough for second place

Oi, you got a loincence for that banter?

>snoke

Attached: mens-british-bobby-costume.jpg (1750x2500, 203K)

>reddit bay

>vicucks getting uppity
Come on now

Attached: sam_bradford.webm (1280x720, 1.32M)

Rodgers fell off the cliffs years ago. He hasn’t been producing playoff caliber performances in awhile, and you’re deluded if you don’t agree.
>dinosaur OC
Stefanski is like 39 or 40, Kubiak isn’t the OC.
>better backfields
No
>comparable receivers
No, unless comparing WR3 positions.
>signed 3 known quantities
With a completely different set up, new coach, new DC.

Patriots

Suck

>No, they’re not. Rodgers is washed up [...]

Yeah when a QB throws only 2 INTs in an entire season despite playing his worst in a decade doesn't mean he's washed up, dude. Also he was like, injured.

Attached: dicek.jpg (744x1052, 421K)

Attached: bear0002.jpg (1426x891, 912K)

>he lies, knowing who Mistress T was exactly when the Roach posted the cuck queen
Pathetic.

>he was injured!
The excuse that keeps coming back again and again. He wasn’t injured in the second half of the season when he continued to suck.

Attached: tumblr_mr0b3m19AT1qjxgmho1_1280.gif (800x508, 231K)

>He only three 2 INTs, look at how good he is!
Lmao, ok retard

7777 missed field goals

I've got 2 kids and have read lots of books. Unashamed neon-nazi. Watching football made me realize that blacks are too dumb to play quarterback and Jews don't play football but own all the teams and make men who should be alpha-male-role-models wear pink socks. The rest just fell into place.

Old Bay is just shitty creole seasoning with no spice. Pussy shit.

I think only Kraft and that dipshit in Miami who only owns like 30% of the team are sons of Abraham. My owner is thankfully a God fearing Catholic.

Attached: rs_1024x759-140922134901-1024-steve-Steve-Bisciotti.ls.92214_copy.jpg (1024x759, 73K)

>jews don't play football
WRONG.

Attached: miracle.webm (540x304, 695K)

oh god, not this shit again

Attached: 7B465CA4-2C14-437D-98A7-4423AA2B23F4.jpg (902x686, 297K)

Looking at the Pats, seriously who can stop them? The team is so much more stacked than last year and the entire NFL is worse.

It's just OldGay with his trip off replying to himself for distracting everyone from the fact he loves tranny cuck porn from Mistress T.

>Rodgers fell off the cliffs years ago. He hasn’t been producing playoff caliber performances in awhile, and you’re deluded if you don’t agree.
what the fuck are you talking about? he was dominant in 2016, and put up MVP numbers for the 5 games in 2017. he put the team on his back in 2018 more times than cousins has in his career
>>better backfields
>No
its true tho. packers have the better rushing average and cohen is the best pass catcher
>>comparable receivers
>No, unless comparing WR3 positions.
wr3 sees the field more often than not. TEs between the teams are comparable too
>With a completely different set up, new coach, new DC.
two are pass rushers and amos has been very consistent in his career. safety is a very reactive position and pass rush is a very individual position. pretty unlikely their production changes significantly

Patriots suck, they’re gonna get BTFO bay thr Ravens

Especially when Gronk totally doesn't unretire mid-season.

Attached: Polish Sausage.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

>a fucking leaf

Attached: Canadisharts.gif (512x384, 3.99M)

Coping fudgepacker

I will stop shitting on Lamar Jackson if he is able to bootyblast the gaytriots

Attached: oldgaysfinestmoment.png (480x334, 231K)

>baltipoor
I've driven through, and interacted with people from Baltimore before. I can't be mad at your antics on here anymore because I understand how hard it is to live in such a shithole.
Calgary will welcome you if you ever want to sleep without hearing gunshots :)

Im proud to be an American. I will never go back to your gay bagged milk meme country

Attached: Typical Space Wolf Player.jpg (1080x1246, 100K)

Gronk wasn't saying much by last season anyway. Shame he got fucked up like that, he could've been the GOAT TE.
>Im proud to be an American
yeahhhhhhh sure

>could've
He has three things and was truly unstoppable in his prime. Guaranteed HOFer

Attached: gronkbeastmode.webm (1008x568, 2.89M)

Your country is only like 40 years old. Fuck outta here.

NEW THREAD

Canada hasn’t ever won an Owl. LMAO

>He wasn’t injured in the second half of the season
MCL tears dont heal throughout a season
>when he continued to suck.
he had good games vs miami, @seattle, and ran all over the jets. he was okay vs atlanta too
>continued
his biggest problem last season was consistency. He had plenty of great games, it was the bad games between youre focusing on
ran out of arguements. keep seething when their quarterback doesnt implode or whatever youve been hoping for years

False

Attached: Screenshot_20190609_201638.jpg (1080x769, 195K)