By Allah, Mesut Özil is BASED

By Allah, Mesut Özil is BASED

Attached: ozil.png (1068x620, 512K)

Ugly boggle eyed raghead cunt.

yeah im thinking he's based

what would le invisible man be if he wasn't a footballer?

A googly eyed shelf stacker

jihad

>why do they persecute me so

why hasn't his wife been beheaded yet for showing her hair and shoulders in public?

fucking lol

vice leader of the Jung-AKP of Gelsenkirchen

Who can stop him?

Attached: fact turks are he most roach in the world.jpg (1484x1048, 263K)

Professional Twitch streamer

Attached: fgjl.jpg (1381x1381, 84K)

Topkek

I thought he was German?

no he was on loan

Thank God even Jogi wasn't cucked enough to forgive him. I wish we could say the same about the rest of the country as well.

He's everything but German, just like a significant number of people with migrational background that happen to live in Germany. We have people whose grandparents were already born here but they still speak of Germans as some kind of aliens they dislike.

>Germans as some kind of aliens they dislike.
the whole wide world does that

A turk is always a turk

didn't he come to the arsenal training ground but was denied entry ?

Yeah, but the rest of the world doesn't live in Germany. Just leave us alone and we will thrive, nobody cares about the others seething.

Eh, I’m sure they enjoy all the welfare. Oh well you guys are fucked Germany had a good run but all things come to an end

he should've ran down the middle while slapping everybody's hands like a pro wrestler.

Yes, but it was more like a "Let's sort this out at least" thing, in order to deescalate the situation that got pretty ugly. German football was in shambles after the World Cup and it has recovered only slightly since then. Every piece of media tried to get in. And many people used it for political reasons, too. Jogi called him a few times, too. But Mesut is too much of a faggot. Jogi realized that and dropped his formerly favorite player.

fuck off, jt

they hate us because they're jealous

Attached: Barbarian_invasion.png (883x608, 371K)

Yes, maybe. Things could be better right now. Same for you, by the way. It's pretty much the whole western world that is fucked. But we will be among the first to sink, so it seems.

Oh yeah, we are fucked too don’t get it wrong

proof that integration doesn't work

Don't give up hope, if the fucking french managed to vote far right you should be able to reach out to your roots and dispel the anti-fascist brainwashing and shaming.

turkish

>mfw Erdogan
>mfw modern t*rkey

Attached: if you only knew how bad things really are.jpg (361x280, 22K)

What better prenup is there in the history of mankind than THIS one?!
If she tries to fuck him over and take his money, Ozils best man is gonna have her disappeared into a barrel of oil and there won’t even be a search party for her afterwards
Ozils unironically smart af, setting himself up for life by cashing in on his celebrity now with one of the worlds GOAT dictators