Is Norway the dark horse of Euro2020 ?

Attached: jawharanet_temporada_2019_norway.png (1236x400, 828K)

wtf is that photo shopped

hey! i know number 2 from career mode. he plays for palermo

>haha look they are black!!

Grow up and have sex

What went wrong? Even Sweden only has 1 darkie

Yes, they have Odegaard and Haland

jesus christ i thought Norway was safe

my old school had a Norwegian exchange program and there were only like 2/3 actual norse - rest were Arab, black Asian like a United Nations meet. This was back in 2014

LOOK EVERYONE BLACK PEOPLE! BLACK PEOPLE! LOOK LOOK LOOK!

Attached: soy pol.gif (2000x800, 540K)

Euro 2020 paraolympics, maybe

spain and sweden will qualify
norway is going to playoffs

I see you are optimistic on our behalf

Oh, they're dark alright

t. nig nog

but useless, unfortuanetely

>s-stop noticing and mocking racist neo-colonialism..!!

go dilate.

Mental health and neuro-psychological assessment of the typical politically incorrect poster.

Pepe Frog, MD, MPH, PhD; Wojack Feel Guy, MD, PhD
University of Meme, Kek State

Behind all the hate. Behind all the monkey and KANGZ memes, Tyrone sheeit comics, gifs, demotivational pictures, and webms - /pol users secretly admire the Negro. Every three or four threads created on the board you will find one discussing them. The raw brass confident masculinity that they possess
which they are quick to compare to a feral animal, and yet at the same time acknowledge is what women truly desire at their core and what is lacking in many white heterosexual unions. Their intrinsic ruggedness that enables them to stamp their mark on any field of physical activity that they enter. The
amazing sense of rhythm that they naturally seem to possess that they liken to ape gesticulations and yet are oh so majestic to witness. Then there is the stereotype of the black man's sexuality, particularly his phallus. It has become a bodily protuberance of myth and legend. There is a reason that
r/AsianMasculinity trolls are laughed off while BBC and Blacked generates anger and solemn disdain. For where the Asian man's masculinity is considered a joke, the black man's is a threat to be taken with utmost seriousness, for there may be a kernel of truth to it. Is it a coincidence that of all the races of
men it is the black man whose masculinity has become a meme? Based on our assessment, Doctor Wojack and I have thus concluded that /pol is a board populated with manic depressive autistic shizoid individuals, afflicted with a sort of Freudian-Jungian-Pavlovian psychopathological negro-complex.

You have legit autism m8

The two defining characteristics of our nye landsmenn.

>optimistic
its a fact
norway won his uefa nations league group
norway is already qualified for the playoffs

wow, so there's no way for this useless trash team to fuck this up?

only the first and second place qualifies for the euro
the playoffs are for the uefa nations league group winners
league C winners are Norway Finland Scotland and Serbia
the winner of this bracket qualifies for the euro

Attached: bracket.png (1106x618, 43K)

At least the future is mostly white.

Attached: U20.jpg (940x528, 125K)

Are you saying it's Are Year La(tm)?

If it means we win, then fuck it, just give me the blacked.com special

OMG LOOK AT THOSE BLACK PEOPLE

Attached: IMG_1849.png (644x800, 15K)

do you watch the matches? We are fucking shit. Bottom of the drawer

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHA

HOW SHIT IS IT POSSIBLE TO BE???

unironically onions

calm down Pajeet

Literally who can stop them?

Attached: 1559663791901.png (1269x1080, 2.34M)

could easily avoid relegation to nation league D after some strong draws against macedonia, lichtenstein and andorra

(and you alt-righters can fuck themselves with a kitchen knife)

Beautiful. Get Lagerbäck on the phone.

>alt-righters

Nords are cucks, the sky is blue, more news at 8:00

why do nordniggers like negroes and arabs so much?

uh i see there trying out the French method

*their

Having 1-2 Ngubus on a team to do the running is optimal. Any more and it becomes problematic desu

They flood smaller clubs and chase away the locals. The local club here is going to die because boomers refuse to let the new people that they "cultivated" enter the upper eschelon.