FC Porto to be banned for 1-3 years

>yfw Porto will be banned 1-3 seasons from any all Professional Football Competitions

Citing the court:
>"Note-se que neste caso, a omissão nitidamente dolosa, cirurgica e inteligente, desvirtua totalmente o sentido dessa comunicação. Esta deturpação seletiva do texto é pior do que uma mentira, pois, essa é facilmente posta em causa, a deturpação, é bem mais dificil de detetar..."

I'm in need of some reaction images lads.

Attached: file.png (574x266, 71K)

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

>citing the court
>posts giberish
Post it in English before I turn you into Swiss cheese

I don't speak jungle talk

wtf greatest ally, you're supposed to know our language.
Basically some Porto Staff including Porto itself tried to get Benfica to be demoted and revoke their titles for corruption by releasing confidencial documents/emails that belonged to Benfica to the public.

Today the court came to the conclusion that Francisco J. Marques, the head of communication that spearheaded this whole debacle forged and snipped said documents to fit his narrative, effectively releasing everything out of context, Diffamation.

The pic is the FPF Regulation that says that if a body releases confidential information of a player or team, they will get banned from all competitions for a period of 1 to 3 seasons.

I was going to watch your league...

Please watch our league, Boavista will win this season and the season after the Champions League.

Attached: 12315498746351.png (279x401, 140K)

Did you forgot to tuen your vpn off?

What?
Does the average gringo have Clock IQ?

Attached: file.png (588x201, 29K)

Is this real or just sensationalised bullshit?

FC Porto banned from all competitions? No way

90% of the population of Switzerland is Portuguese immigrants

>Snitching gets you banned
based

>he doesnt know that Switzerland and Luxemburg are full of Poortugese

They'll appeal, throw the guy who released the documents under the bus and pretend they didn't know anything about it and get fined as a slap on the wrist.
You may be Europeans but when it comes to football you're as corrupt as we are.

>Imyi ng anythings gonna happen

Yes, FC Porto is over, they have to pay €2M to Benfica, plus they will get relegated and Benfica will win the deca, plus ten domestic trebles in a row, the Champions League next year and João Felix will be 2019 Ballon D'Or

wtf is this true

holy shit damn wow

Of course

João Felix Ballon D'Or 2019
Zé Gomes 2020
Jota 2021
Rafa 2022

Based, you forgot to add Fábio Silva to the list, coming back home once Porto gets relegated.

Attached: 1436758588838.jpg (143x182, 8K)

fuck of avec, we trashed you 3 days ago already
also nothing will come of it, not even the measly 2million will get payed

This guy knows what's up

why yes my IQ is 2359