NORTH MACEDONIA vs POLAND

Group G Euro qualifier

Kick-off at 20:45 in Skojpe, North Macedonia

Attached: North-Macedonia-vs-Poland.jpg (545x145, 13K)

*Skopje

>north macedonia
>north

When did that happen?

>Line-ups

>North Macedonia:

Dimitrievski - Bejtulai, Velkovski, Musliu - Ristovski, Nikolov, Alioski - Bardi, Elmas - Pandev, Nestorovski

>Poland:

Fabianski - Kedziora, Glik, Bednarek, Bereszynski - Klich, Krychowiak - Frankowski, Zielinski, Grosicki - Lewandowski

The battle of the -ski materrace

Since the beginning of the year AFAIK

Greece was always butthurt about this (Macedonia was historically theirs) and since the Greeks blocked every Macedonian effort to get into NATO and the EU, the Macedonians had to compromise and change their name to appease the Greeks.

>have 3 attackers with total score 94 goals
>play with fucking Lewy all alone
jesus fucking christ...

You should have made a Group G thread for all the games 2bh

If you haven't noticed yet, our coach is a retard and doesn't know what he's doing.

Hopefully it will still be enough to beat the North Macedonians

Okay, this is hereby officially declared the official Group G thread

never cared

This is my Frankowski.

Attached: 21454676867967.png (850x480, 625K)

GTFO boomer

z00m-z00m

*dies in 2050*

Seems like bit of a slurpfest so far 2bh

Bout fucking time.

Attached: 1244656765.jpg (504x470, 56K)

Actually, Macedonia is a region of Greece, the country North Macedonia just had that as its official name.

What a shit match

Poland games definitely were more fun under Nawalka

shit game
join

i'd rather watch women's world cup

>watching running gypsies
Nah i can do it in real life in my downtown.

Where do you live that there are gypsies?

The only gypsies I ever saw in Poland were in the German-Polish border towns and once in Zakopane

Is it even worth to watch the 2nd half?
This 1st half was just a bunch of nothing.

it's worth to watch the studio after, to hear the excuses

based and redpilled

good think I'm watching jojo instead of getting frustrated over brzeczeszczeszczek's team fail because he's inexperienced and probably plainly bad as a coach

>PITCH WAS BAD
>MACEDONIA STRONK
>WE UNDERESTIMATED THE RIVAL
>AWAY GAMES ARE ALWAYS DIFFICULT
here, summed up excuses for ya

ale zdeh

please Pistolero, save us

Attached: 50831236_1155023594676495_397578504046116864_n.jpg (754x724, 43K)

ale fart

How the fuck can anyone expect progress with ekstraklasa coaches

fajny filename z fejsbuczka napływie

LOL

what a spaghetti goal, but I'll take it

god, this coach is so dumb.
every time he puts piątek in, he scores, but he always just puts lewy alone...

Ektraklasa proving once again that we have ascended football and play it on a completely different level to everyone else

North Macedonia?
Day of the rope is very fucking near you history stealers.
All of you spit drooling wheelchair bounded dogs will get what you fucking deserve,impalement with a fucking spear in the ass.Disgusting fucking scum people,filthy degenerates you will fucking die.
I am gonna fucking rip your eyes out and send back to the shit hole you came from while you cry and tremble from the fear you cannot see anymore.No one in the world recognizes you as Macedonia and deep inside you know that.It kills you.All your futile attempts of being equals to others are in vain,keep lying to yourselves about your heritage if it makes you sleep at night but deep inside you know,oh yes you know.
You will get skinned alive when the time is perfect and I'm gonna be there pissing in your open wounds while you pray the time of your death comes but it won't.It will take forever for you to taste the sweet release of death.You will feel any kind of pain imaginable.This will be the first eastern inquisition and it will start with you.

And then you will leave behind any kind of pride you had to survive.Because that pride was never real,it was something imaginary to keep your ego high instead of where it should be,inside the fucking trash.

I'm gonna make pray to God that you'd prefer you had been born a cockroach than in your filthy country.I'm gonna enjoy every single fucking minute of it.

Your fucking filthy babies will be thrown inside the fucking trashcan ,you hear me?

It's gonna be beatiful.

This was Piatek's goal, right?

What an absurdly but based as fuck goal 2bh

pay your bills

Relax, there are no North Macedonians here, lad

xD, dawanie jebania o to skąd pobrało się jakiś pierdolony obrazek

Attached: file.png (224x58, 2K)

musisz mieć ukończone 18 lat żeby tu być

based

Literally scored a bicycle goal out of absolutely nowhere

Attached: robercik rozjebany.jpg (1920x1080, 562K)

zamknij ryj służbisto
twój tata jest stróżem w zoo kurwa czy jak?

also, who scored that goal officially and really?

Attached: Uzuraa.jpg (960x720, 60K)

tak, jest nim, pilnuje żeby twoja stara nie uciekła z klatki z pawianami

Christ our coach is a complete retard. This is pathetic. Why they fuck are some literal nobodies coaching teams of good players?

o moją starą się nie martw, dostaje jedzonko codzień i gra gitara

lepiej mi odpowiedz na pytanie pedale

both of you are fucking pathetic desu

shut up, it's the GOAT LEGEND Boniek who makes the call not some sorry loosers that consist of everyone else but him

S

>no Piatek, play with one striker in the 1st half
>offensive basically play non-existant
>bring in Piatek for Frankowski for the 2nd half
>he scores a goal after 2 minutes and now we're dominating

>next game vs Israel
>our brainlet coach will likely start Frankowski again

What is this guy's fucking problem?

if you have a coach from Ekstraklasa, you play like team from Ekstraklasa

he's Nikodem Dyzma of polishg football
who is Nikodem Dyzma? he's in polish literature and cinematography a famous redneck who became a minister by accident

Their last coach went to our league and was so fucking bad he got fired. From the worst league in Europe. This is the kind of coaches our representation gets.

Attached: 1520084480218.jpg (1280x720, 430K)

>be Fornalik
>be shit at our NT team
>go to Piast
>win the title

ale wiecie że ten niemiec to polak na emigracji nowocioty?

wiem
i w chuju to mam
a ty rozepnij sobie troche spodnie bo cie ciśnie

Attached: chitoge.jpg (540x481, 62K)

No kurwa raczej że wiedzą, ale jak sam pisze po angielsku to się tak czy siak po angielsku odpisuje ty mongoloidalny pierdzie

po co piszecie po angielsku jak nie ma cudzoziemców

no ale mu chyba nie musisz tłumaczyć kim jest nikodem dyzma albo kto był poprzednim trenerem kadry zjebie

cause this ain't /int/ ya doofus

polacy przejmujemy

Attached: 1520092834424__01__01.jpg (47x49, 2K)

I met this macedonian girl in the gym. Pale white skin, stunning body, wearing tight yoga pants and a sports bra. I talked to her about supplements, fish oil in particular. Turns out she can't eat gelatin and has trouble finding a good halal brand. I was left for words because i was about to ask her out but never did i ask out a muslim girl before. How is she even a muslim walking around like that? Slav muslim girls living in western countries must be the weirdest, most confused people in the world.

za dużo kurwa na kara siedziałeś i zalgowi/matiemu pokazywałeś dowód osobisty, żeby coś udowadniać na czanach
patrze na flage niemca i pisze jak do szwaba
patrze na flage polska - pisze jak do robaka

nie znam lore kara widocznie ty tam wchodzisz jak znasz więc możesz już wracać

>>ale wiecie że ten niemiec to polak na emigracji nowocioty?
>No kurwa raczej że wiedzą

user debil here
if I post Alexander the Great here, who will be triggered? Makedonia del Norte or Greece?

Attached: Aleksander-d-store.jpg (170x227, 10K)

>pizdowski pokazuje "jestem"

za każdym razem ze szpakowskiego z demencja xD

Not Lewandowski's game tonight if we're being honest

never is

also

how to get rid of brzeczek lads?

too busy advertising Huawei

o bosh, od kiedy to nasze orły nie są w stanie stłamsić jakiejś kurwa mecegondii ??

ask Michał Pol to trigger him again on twitter and wait for a meltdown that will upset even Ziggy Boniek

Attached: pol.jpg (788x444, 47K)

based boomerinho

a co sie stało ostatnim razem

>never is

Wrong and you know it.

Wew, should be era.

jak młodzieżówka Michniewicza dobrze grała i gdzieś tam awansowała, to zacytował (chyba) wójcika z 1992 "zmieniamy szyld, bierzemy [nie pamiętam kogo] i jedziemy"

Pol sparafrazował w żartach "no to zmieniamy szyld, bierzemy lewego i jedziemy"

Brzęczek się wkurwił i dał specjalne pozdrowienia dla Pola za to, że nie docenia jego reprezentacji, etc.
Do lewego też sie Brzeczek sapał po jakimś fake newsie xD ten człowiek to jakaś porażka

There's a saying in Poland that if translated goes like this: "Even a hen farts once a year" and it's perfect for what Lewy is lately doing in the NT.

kurwa niech strzelą karnego

This shit was fucking boring almost fell asleep

Going to the game against Israel on Monday (Israeli guy in Poland). With Poland playing like this Zehavi will play for fun

>"Even a hen farts once a year"

wtf?
Never heard this one before.

And for Lewandowski it's literally the other way around, stop trying to be edgy.

But whatever, shit 1st half, decent 2nd half
I hope Brzeczek now FINALLY learned his lesson. Our offense doesn't exist with only one striker.

Anyway, 3 games - 3 wins at the end of the day.

with game like this, the kikes will eat us in monday

bros it was our turn...

Like pottery.
Also FUCK BRZECZEK

northcucks on suicide watch

Attached: 1509646947990.gif (400x206, 3.34M)

Just beat Austria and you can still make it lad