Hmmmmm

Hmmmmm

Attached: D8c4CqEXUAcUf-W.jpg (750x738, 63K)

wait till she sees my semi

Wow, this is sexual harassment

66, bitch.

>all that make up and you can still see the grandma lines on her forehead and around her mouth

Is this a dig at the men's England team semi result? Because the english women have never made it past a semi either.

>women's football

Bad makeup accentuates lines and creases, Pedro. She probably only buys the cheapest stuff imaginable

>no stars on the shirt.
Really makes me think.

Attached: 1545106752330.png (225x225, 4K)

this can't be real

You do realize she doesn't do her own makeup for photo shoots, right? It's a pro using the best stuff available.

It's not

No, it's a sex pun. Everyone is expecting a USA v France final as they are the best two teams, so people have been saying England should be delighted to reach the semis.

You see, a 'semi' also refers to the state of partial arousal in a man when his penis is 'semi erect'. Her unimpressed expression suggests that she is underwhelmed by the thought of a 'semi', both because she is an ambitious footballer and a fan of massive, fully erect cocks.

Hope they don't get past the groups after that ad.

This.

british genetics

Sorry about your erectile dysfunction.

I too watch women's football for the skill!

>women

> The state of the UK
> Letting the female team bully your national team

They can't just market the team on their own merits, they have to needlessly attack the men's team. Why divide people like that?

And feminists wonder why they get stereotyped as bitter men-haters.

>being such a pathetic excuse for a man that you think banter is "bullying"
I hate that you fuckers have become like the male equivalent of SJWs. Man the fuck up and learn to take a joke.

>getting outraged over a meme edit someone made

because they have no merits

they're shit at football, nobody watches them because they're shit at football, nobody clicks on articles about them unless the BBC act like it's a men's football article

they're just shit m8

yeah because women are awesome at taking jokes about their sexual potency

lmao jk you'd get a hate crime order for making a joke like that lmao

Is this real?

Heh, I remember a very similar ad for the women's world cup in germany in 2011. The men at the time finished third in their last two world cups whereas the women won both of their last ones. To advertise this cup right here in Germany, a popular slogan on billboards and such was "third places are for men".

And then the women crumbled under the pressure of the sudden attention, played an extremely drab group stage and then disappointed the ones actually still watching by crashing out in the first knockout round. The "yeah the women wish they could get third" gloating was delightful.

Attached: smug anal.jpg (724x720, 95K)

What is it about marketing shit for women that they always feel the need to be so antagonistic towards men?
We had the same shit back in 2011 with the line being "3rd places are something for men".

Calm down.

I (like most men) am not enraged by these jokes themselves, it's the blatant display of hypocrisy that's the problem.

Nobody likes smugness.

>expecting anything else from women
Lower your expectations and most importantly place less value on what appeals to women and you might actually
>have sex

And then they wonder why the cup isn't coming home once more

Got any of the advertisements desu?

all google gives me is low res, but there ya go

Attached: dritte.jpg (500x379, 50K)

There was a real Finnish ad for the league cup with a "nyt taistellaan kullista" tag line which means both "now we're fighting for the gold" and "now we're fighting for the penis". Very funny because of penis :D

Attached: 1558028057258.png (500x381, 245K)

The great irony being that by being triggered by this you're acting more like a woman.

Didn't you have to be a lesbo in order to play lesbian footy?

>the benis meme is real

based finland

Attached: finlandtime.png (596x455, 96K)

>make a mildly dismissive comment about social justice propaganda
>LOL U R SO TRIGGERED

Always amusing when progressives try and fail to turn the snowflake meme on others.

Mate I get it. A man's attitude is not letting little shot like that get to you. But they are really, really pushing it, being openly hypocrital and ever more spiteful and hostile towards men. At some point our laid back attitude stops being stoicism and becomes being a weakling who's fine with people trampling all over him.
Being the bigger man in principle is a good thing. It doesn't mean you can never people call people out, though.

kek thanks deutsch bro

How did they get away with this?

Attached: oy vey.png (750x738, 435K)

is this supposed to be a sexual innuendo?
genuinely not sure. the thought of thinking of women footballers sexually made me open this thread

Fair, but I still don't think this of all things is remotely worth getting worked up about. I see a lot of the critical comments coming from foreigners, but I can't see any fellow bongs being bothered by this at all, it's totally in the tradition of our humour.

If I showed my mates this we'd probably all have a laugh because we know the men's team is pretty shit and women like hard cocks, amirite? I feel like someone would have to be pretty fragile for it to bother them.

I didn't even realize that England actually made it into the semis, I was just thinking about penises.

You are correct on your assessment because now that I think about it I was speaking with certain events in mind that occured in Germany recently.

A super market chain had an advert for mothers day which consisted of black and white of ugly fathers being horribly incompetent and ignorant towards their children. It was underlaid with emotional music and voiced over by the kids who said things like "thank you for being kind" while the father was shown shouting at the girl or "thank you for being so beautiful" while a teenage girl was looking disgusted at her fat father, "thank you for being so gentle" while a father was hurting a little girl a lot by brushing her hair absolutely uncaringly and brutishly. The commercial then ended with the final "thank you", which said literally "thank you mom for not being dad". When I showed the clip to my mother she at first thought it was a spot to raise public awareness on domestic abuse. The football advert has nothing on this spot, it's perfectly harmless in comparison.

And even there you had white knights claiming everybody who had a problem with it was just lacking a sense of humour. Absolutely spineless cunts masquerading their weakness as confidence.
Ironically enough, every single woman I spoke to about it was enraged about the clip.

>women's "football"
lol

Attached: ohnonono.jpg (1569x2000, 1.16M)

It's just banter

Imagine the FA made a joke about a girl's small tits or roastie vag

That's why they don't like seeing semis.

it should be illegal to make fun of men
this is disgusting SJW propaganda, part of a wider war on men, and we will not stand for it anymore, who's with me

>Ironically enough, every single woman I spoke to about it was enraged about the clip.
Because that kind of shit just hurts both sides. Same thing as almost any cleaning product or food ad that advertises with slogans along the lines of 'So easy, Dad can do it'. All it does is portray men as incompetent and women as the ones who should be doing all the housework. Nobody wins in that scenario

Really boiled my avocados

>tfw ED

Did you forget about the never-ending parade of shade our women's team threw at our national team after the last WCC?

justified

they're talking about penises lad

Completely justified, but it says a lot about the state of men's soccer in the US at the time, which is somehow still better than where we ended up at last year.

where did they find so many actors in france to fit them all in that stadium?
pretty impressive

After yesterdays showing....they deserve it.

looks like ResetEra's coming out of the woodwork

>if you're not as much of a crybaby as me, you must be a crybaby from the opposing team
This may come as a shock to you, but not everybody spends their life in perpetual offence over literally nothing, user. Some people still remember how to have fun.

t. virgin

Attached: cfh.jpg (750x738, 92K)

???

They do, but the ones they see are made out of rubber.

>as semen
you what?

>bulgarian humor

No one's impressed with a cup

Based Aquafresh

Attached: 1473186855645.png (386x389, 134K)

i agree n-now will y-you have s-se-relations with me? please?

why can't males handle the banter?

a semi what?

Attached: fuck outta here nigger.webm (480x480, 887K)

Hehe