Was I the only one buying into the hype?

Was I the only one buying into the hype?
I was shocked how the final four players didn't seem fazed by the defeats or how the winners weren't jumping around in celebration. if the players don't rate it, why should it?

Attached: nations-league-2.jpg (390x260, 15K)

It’s another scam cup.
Whats the literal fucking difference between this crap and the Euro cup?!

The difference is that it's actually meaningful to win the Euro cup

the hype was immense during the main (""qualifying"") tournament. playing these games just after league play and CL/EL wrapped up makes it look pointless by comparison, I think maybe they should have found a time when they could've got the whole thing done at once

>Whats the literal fucking difference between this crap and the Euro cup?!
who cares? you get a trophy out of it.

tinpot trophy

Both games were good after VAR saved them.

Seething

Attached: 1552510107130.png (618x298, 263K)

high iq minds know this is another uefa play to milk every penny from dumb people, this time by turning friendly matches into a (((tournament)))
low iq minds are the ones being played by uefa
>wow >we are gonna win a trophy ahah /elite/ bros ahah
and similar posts/posters

it's just a way to replace a bunch of shitty meaningless friendlies with something more official

if anything, the last day of the qualifiers had some hype because of the various twists, but I didn't even remember ti F4 was played now until after I saw the results from portugal swiss a few days ago

>buying into the hype

do you eat shit if i offer it with a spoon? this is a media marketing "tournament" which is just friendlies under a different name. No one gives a fuck about it. The biggest joke of all is there is a 3rd place match for some reason.

>a few days ago, you saw the results of a match played that ended 44hours ago
Non-elites trying to undermine based UNL

>The biggest joke of all is there is a 3rd place match for some reason.
This

Reminder that this is just a trial run and that an altered version of this format will be replacing the Euro/WC Qualifying process that guarantees League A teams reach finals.

nonsense

It's a glorified friendly tournament, only slightly better than the Confederations Cup.

Yeah man, it sucks, I get to watch more soccer baka

As long as there's Euro or WC places available it's as important as the qualifications so already a step above Copa America but below Euro and WC.

Attached: 1529418289384.jpg (657x527, 40K)

It's only really important for the shitter countries like Scotland who now have a playoff shot for beating literal farmers. Of course they'll get drawn against a big country in the playoffs though and get crushed.

Just yesterday there were stories about 20k Britons wreaking havoc in Porto and today 'nobody cares'

>lying this much
seething frogs lmao

Attached: elite four 7.png (3192x1397, 863K)

>high IQ minds are too intelligent to enjoy another UEFA tournament pitting top European NTs against each other for another UEFA trophy because an anonymous poster on 4channel arbitrarily deems this tournament not good enough
Epic

old times were better zoom zoom. and there's nothing you can do about it

Because it doesn't have the same status as a euro or a world cup but you have to be blind to not see that the teams cared and so did the fans.
Hell England vs Netherlands felt very much like a euro /world cup game especially when the dutch equalized.

Based and /elite/pilled

idk, it felt hype to me, more hype than the confed cup at least

but muh >le elite club xDD
they fall for it every time

It's only because it's a new tournament. In a few decades it'll be a kino cup