biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 22&version=NIV
youtu.be/0Xju_MQhI2g
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 19:30-36&version=NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:15-21&version=NIV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 21:9&version=KJV
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 11&version=NIV
biblehub.com/matthew/5-17.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

jej. Fucking muzzies are programmed to find fault with everything but sucking Mohammed's sandy cock

redpill

he's wrong.

t.muslim, and a normal human being.

I don't understand. Too much ankle?

Based, hes a man of proper faith. Reminder that Islam is the light mashallah.

>being a good dad
based
>whining about shit like this on twitter
cringe
>posting twitter screencaps on Yea Forums
mega-cringe
>REPEATEDLY posting THE SAME twitter screencaps on Yea Forums
reality-warping, galactic-level turbocringe

>Black as midnight
>Muslim
Imagine my shock when I found out he was an Arsenal fan.

I dont know any of these guys, his point of view about dressing properly is kinda based by itself, but just throwing publicly your unwanted opinion about someone else life and family just because it's pretty cringe, only women do that kind of shit

His judging is way more haram

muzzie pls go

Salah is pretty westernised for a muslim.

He's already been talking in middle eastern circles and to muslim publications about how they need to treat women equally and learn from the west.

Like it or not, the realistic way to Islam becoming more compatable with our society is people like Salah who are idolised over there

I'd rather muslims didn't integrate

Guessing from what I've seen out in public, the kids get a pass until 10 or 11 ish and then they have to follow the doctrine. How incorrect am I?

Well, most lax Muslim dads treat their children like they are, little children. After puberty they start getting radical

Jay must have felt his dick tingle when looking at her and felt compelled to blame the dad

No

did I miss the memo, are we supporting Islam now?

>twitter for android

i dont care about what poors have to say

I agree, just look at her showing all that skin. She's just clearly begging for a man's attention, the little slut

>Islam is uniform
>The land of Belly Dancing abd Cleopatra is culturally the same as shitholes that developed writing in 1750

Based delusional chink

Make up your mind Brenton.

>muslim
>normal human being

Doesn't compute, Ahmed.

Why is twitterOP focussing on the daughter so much, do muslim have a thing for children or something?

The whole 'cover women up and take away their rights' thing is relatively modern, Iranian women were wearing skirts and going to uni until the USA decided to hand the country over to radicals because of muh commies.

Islam isn't goint to be compatable

It will when the law changes to make it compatible once Islam is the dominant religion

You can’t watch webms on an iPhone though, it’s a pain in the ass

Are you for real? The Shah was completely Pro-US Anti-Commie and was US Client. The Islamic Revolution in Iran was very anti-US.

Wow, not even iphones can run webm? I thought it was just ipads. Pathetic

Bong education

Until puberty. Then it's towel time

thats Jay Z isnt it. never knew he was a raghead

No wonder they all try and fuck the kids before they have to cover up

who the fuck wants islam to be compatable? let them live in their own dustbowl they shat up for centuries and figure out how to fix it.
civil war will come from the unbearable crimerate they bring with themselves if you dont wall them out like we did

He is right. Those legs DAYUM how could any muslim withstand this temptation?

Psst. 'Compatible' is code for 'dilited to the point it dies out within a few generations', like Christianity. Liberalism is a weapon against Islam, as annoying as the process is, it eventually kills religious fundies.

i dont like that plan, id prefer to keep them out with immigration laws and border control and preserve the christian society from muzzies and libs alike, the one most suited to civilized people

When kids are kids they're not sexualized and there's no real rules for what they do.

she's pretty hot

How many muslims are secretly gay but too scared to come out of the closet for fear of being beheaded?

I thought that was the point

>iToddlers

Attached: 1556932069559.gif (1200x1200, 2.7M)

>When kids are kids they're not sexualized
I have unfortunate news to deliver to you

He's a Britfag, their lives revolve around obsessing over America, they're worse than leafs.

>a fucking tree

why do foreign Muslims feel the need to add a word like Mashallah, Inshalla... etc at the end of their posts when it doesn't even make any sense in the context?

This. Kushallah my friend

utter bases

desperate to feel like they belong to a distinct community. same reason americans who are 1/64th italian will affect a bit of an italian accent

>stay in the closet & don't commit any homosexual acts
That is the point

The girls don't have to cover themselves up until puberty. Also Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) said that a muslim shouldn't concern himself with that which doesn't concern him.

Is this what Muslim boomers are like?

Yeah, it's good to dress your children properly, but there is literally nothing wrong with the way she is dressed in that picture. She's dressed like a normal kid.

Too late, she's a major whore deserving of the harshest punishment. Shameful. Absolute haram.

imagine being a grown man tweeting about how a little girl is dressed

>treat women equally

Attached: Tigre.jpg (700x740, 110K)

>worshipping and wanting to emulate a pedophile warmonger murderer
>normal human being

Attached: 5B674A85-8386-4187-96E7-D1874C2D96ED.jpg (1280x1080, 290K)

He probably is a paki or labour voter.

You're on Yea Forums, o paragon of morality.

why do christians use hebrew and latin words all the time? Same cult tactics in the end

islamic law says minors aren't responsible for how they dress. it's when they hit puberty is when they're supposed to be responsible.

I never claimed I was normal, I just find it rich that the follower of a incredibly degenerate prophet claims that he’s normal

Ah yes, let us all follow the words of the hypocritical christ cucks

Can a man be responsible for the status of the hymen if the witness such plump gams?

>black american muslims
aren't they considered a joke by arabs?
they're either a famous sports or rapper that is butthurt with whites or that geek character in ghetto movies that doesn't want niggas to drink booze

Just use VLC you fucking moron

don't insult christ as a muslim as he's infallible and was a good man. it was the liar "apostles" around him who warped his words into blasphemy against god. hate on them all you want except john the baptist because he's also a prophet in islam.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 22&version=NIV

fucking brother mouzone

>cross on flag
>saying 'christcuck'
britain needs to be cleansed of the muzzie and kike filth DEUS VULT

based thot patroller

>sexualizing little girls
As expected from jay zamani

>aren't they considered a joke by arabs?
They are considered sub-human by arabs, and every other group of people apart from whites for that matter.

>muslim
>normal
>human
Divide by 0
Also that's not his daughter, it's his girlfriend.

Muslims are subhuman but you three take things to a whole new low level. Take your little faggot phones and batty boy accessories back to whatever Interracial Cuckold website you came from.

Attached: bod.jpg (620x330, 65K)

I'd put money on him being a LARPing pagan.

>using VLC
If I want crappy quality I'll use VHS instead

>seething poors

-Posted from my iPhone X

had to check for a moment on which board i am

>VLC
yuck

well it wouldn't be /g/ would it, even the tranny coders wouldn't admit to owning Apple products

>religion
>2019
>forcing your faith because le fedora maymay on de 4chinz

Dare I say, cringe?

Recently I have begun to see somali kids in niqab. Judgeing by their height porbably as low as 5-6 years old. Shits weird.

>you can see feet
haram/10

Attached: bag_o_shit.jpg (578x712, 114K)

We don't want them to be compatible it doesn't benefit us in anyway

>not owning an iphone
>poor
Rational people don't pay an unjustified extra to look and sound like a twat/wanker.

Attached: in a nutshell.jpg (600x450, 64K)

>"Just to be clear, I'm not a professional 'quote maker'. I'm just an atheist teenager who greatly values his intelligence and scientific fact over any silly fiction book written 3,500 years ago. This being said, I am open to any and all criticism.
>'In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony god's blessing. But because, I am enlightened by my intelligence.

>we

VERY problematic post

>just remove the one based part of the sandnigger religion
baffling

it's funny that the terribly written and pointless Koran is somehow the final, uncorrupted word of God

The very fact you recognize the idea hypocrisy is direct evidence of the holiness of Christ. Hypocrisy is mentioned in the Bible. Brain dead faggot. Man is not perfect and sins and will be hypocritical from time to time. You must learn and grow as a person and pray for strength and wisdom to become better.

I just wish Muslims would fuck off all together.

Redpilled post, let alone the fact that christianity has far less hypocrisy than muzzies or jews, but watch out with those complex thoughts, if you keep saying them he will accuse you of 'forcing' your faith on him lol.

>american
never disappoints lol

cringe. prepubescent muslim girls can dress how they wish.

what are the quran rules for cunny?

based

>westernized muslims
no thx

Based.

yet your entire country is walking through mexico to get here

Donald, havent you got some work to do, babe?

Christianity is the most hypocritical religion of all the 3 abrahamic ones. You have stories of civilisations being destroyed like sodom and gomorrah because or the wrath of God against degeneracy like inbreeding and homosexuality but then when Lot runs away to the mountains his own daughters get him drunk, rape him and get pregnant from him.

You people don't even know who wrote the damn book and it's not even consistent.
This one video ends the whole of christianity
youtu.be/0Xju_MQhI2g

>((((user)))) lies on the internet
how could you do it ((((user))))?

Attached: jew.png (640x574, 9K)

Once they get to the majority the countries will become shitholes that they will either flee or actively destroy

Funny because it's explicitly stated that children don't need to cover themselves.
Also judging another Muslim is one of the worst sin a Muslim can commit.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis 19:30-36&version=NIV

Why would I lie?

Lot's life sounds kind of fun, why do people make it sound like a bad story.

its almost like its not a muslim but someone trying to stir shit...comrade

and I couldn't care less lol

Well to muslims at this age she a sex object so guess he has a point

The lie lies in the false conclusions you draw from the story, saying it makes christianity the most hypocritical of the abrahamic religions, not your summary of the story itself which is more or less accurate. You're blowing things out of proportion like when you said posting about christianiy is already forcing faith on you or something.

How the fuck isn't that hypocritical? If the bible was inspired by God and God is using it to tell us what's wrong and what is right, why would God (if it really is God saying it and not some fat Greek guy making up fantasy stories for jokes) tell us the story of how he destroyed literally a whole civilisation because of degeneracy like this but then 2 verses later he tells us how he couldn't even control his chosen patriarch from getting raped by his own daughters? That's hypocrisy right there. The actual occurrences are hypocritical to one another.

Let's not forget honor killings in the bible too

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Deuteronomy 22:15-21&version=NIV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Leviticus 21:9&version=KJV

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Judges 11&version=NIV

What kind of message is christianity spreading here? Christians tell me its about peace and love yet you find all these things in there which are hypocritical to what they claim and before you claim it doesn't count because jesus (alleged) words take precedent

biblehub.com/matthew/5-17.htm

I want to ____ that loli

raise into a chaste young lady

You're twisting the words of the scripture again. Yes he committed incest as well, just because he wasn't instantly killed by a meteorite doesn't mean christianity supports incest when it comes to a patriarch. There's plenty of stories about hypocrites, sinners, taking them out of context makes it pretty easy to bash christianity. Besides, Lot is a figure in the old testament so you can't just attribute him to christianity only anyway.