OH NO NO NO NO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL

OH NO NO NO NO THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF ENGLISH FOOTBALL

Attached: D13F9B56-9EEB-4F46-86F9-A77E36F73929.jpg (1125x1460, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_countries_by_population
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>The Rooney Rule is a National Football League policy that requires league teams to interview ethnic-minority candidates for head coaching and senior football operation jobs

name one good asian coach in a sport that's not ping pong

based sterling

kek we have this too. it will just be the same 2 niggers and pakis interviewing for every coaching position and never getting them just like the NFL

to further avoid the employment of the white man.

Sorry but what’s wrong with this? It’ll hopefully bring An end to the managerial merry go round and inspire new generations

there are no good black managers

When Brits say Asian they mean Pakis and Curries

#itsoktobewhite

Sol Campbell saved Macclesfield Town from relegation.

yes but he is still NIGGER, and nothing change that.....praise muthafuckin kek

This must be FAKE NEWS!

how will this work when teams can choose from literally thousands of managers all over the world

>when Brits say Asian they mean the people who make up 80% of Asia

Attached: Ligue_1_Golovin_explains_how_bizarre_it_got_at_Monaco_under_Henry_-_AS.com_-_2019-06-07_18.22.52.png (648x303, 32K)

The NFL literally has the same rule

They should simply avoid hiring English managers

Attached: PL managers.png (635x753, 57K)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Asian_countries_by_population
Nah there's India, Pakistan, and Bangladesh near the top but then there's also China, Indonesia, and a bunch of other smaller East Asian countries. Slants easily make up the majority.

BAME?

Attached: cia.jpg (716x768, 79K)

football is very racist behind the scenes but dont people realise this wont change anything?

racism will never ever be "solved"

So I take it since there are so many latino managers they just disregard thise out of the quota? Pretty soon latinos will just be considered white, that movement is already happening here.

Paul Ince

>SHOOT

Read what he said, retard.

In the UK, Asian is never used on its own to refer to East Asia. It only ever refers to India, Pakistan, etc.

South Asians do not make up 80% of Asia

>*Solves racism*

Attached: franklampardrex-2.jpg (624x351, 23K)

What about diverse ethnic club owners? Presidents?
Why is it always the same (((race)))

Source or gay. Even more than brits

Racism is caused for the frecuente exposure to other races

Thais?

how can europeans be that cucked?

Get killed in helicopter accidents.

how many blacks and pajeets/pakis/mohammeds are living in the UK? Because if they are 10% of the UK's population, what's the point of this rule?

>europeans
brexit means brexit. the falklands are right off your coast, britbongs are your responsibility now.

>Even now he's trying to stop brexit
not happening. Our country is ours.

I'm the one that said that, retard. He responded that it's that way because South Asians are a majority in Asia and I provided data to prove it's East Asians.

Well, take it and leave. Door's open, mate.

How are you this dumb. We aren't talking about East Asians when we say Asia. We're talking about Indians etc.

>It's real

>Trying to hide the fact he hates that we're leaving

>Bong reading comprehension

>Ameritard understanding ability

Cue Chris Hughton being linked to every single job going for the next two decades

Aren't blacks only like 2% of the UK population?

Attached: 1538711404956.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

projecting much? Do you even plan on leaving?

They're about 30% of the football population.

Fucking hell. We're going. Deal with it.

but about 50% of the footballers

the absolute state of Anglos

>minority ethnic

Attached: MbELZfrX.jpg (290x290, 23K)

Our poor people are majority non white which is why they're over represented. Not a problem for Spain, all the poors are native

More like you'll get a second vote like Ireland.
The EU (Germany) owns you now.

>Not a problem for Spain, all the poors are native
That's quickly changing. Have you been to southern Spain recently? Africans are pouring in non-stop 24/7 with the governments blessing.

Tfw your team gets docked points for being racist

I literally say that when Brits say Asian they mean Pakis and Indians right here:
Stupid faggot

>Our poor people are majority non white

lmao don’t lie

There's literally nothing wrong with this. It doesn't require they hire a minority coaches, just consider them.

All of the managers are foreigners anyway so this is a pointless rule

trolled

Delusion

Not even the Falklands are yours lmao

No, but they do make up 80% of Birmingham.

This. So they make sure to include the guy who runs the chippy on their list of candidates then they are solid.

He's talking about the people who are generous to give out the vast majority of your clubs' shirt (and sleeve) sponsorships a.k.a. your club's vast majority of their annual income so it wouldn't we wise to criticize them imo, even if it's mostly shady gambling enterprises imo.

It's like you've never met any one of millions of (white) chavs.

Attached: income.png (1002x402, 19K)

>explicitly racist policy is okay when we do it

So it'll be just like how NFL teams skirt past the Rooney Rule when they interview the minorities for 5 minutes before tossing them aside and actually looking for candidates.

And Bradford, Leicester, London, Greater Manchester, Rotherham, Luton, and I can go on and on.

>what is proportionality

Of course there are white poor people. There are 40 odd million white people in England.

Yes, I agree, low quality white people exist so arabs and africans must be imported en masse.

One black and one asian and another minority for every interview? That's gonna be awkward. The same poor bastards will be wheeled in for every single interview with no real chance of getting the job. How many Asians even have coaching badgers?

They give black coaches jobs all the time in the NFL. And most of the time they are terrible. A bunch of them were fired last season (because they were shit at their job) and people started crying racism.

Yeah, this is a rule in the US too. Teams just interview the same minority coaches over and over without ever hiring them. Accomplishes absolutely nothing.

This only makes it worse.

Germans have been living in rage ever since the Brexit vote. Its hilarious and sad at the same time. Maybe they should look at their own country for once instead of focussing on controlling others

Chris Hughton about to have a very busy season

>England adopts an American sports rule
>American gets confused and attacks himself

>irrelevant shithole European nation talking trash about one of the only relevant European nations
Imagine my surprise.

Do African/Asian countries mandate their teams interview whites?

Why do liberals recoil at the idea that majority-white countries have majority-white people doing things?

What happens if clubs already know who they want? Can they just hire them or do they have to hold bullshit interviews beforehand?

The aim with morality isn't to do what other countries are or aren't doing. It's to do what's right, regardless of the norm elsewhere.

>African countries are wrong
Fuck off, racist scum.

Same thing when people that doesn't own guns write gun laws is happening here. Some women/söyboy that clearly knows nothing about the sport thought that Manchester United put "now hiring" signs in the door when they are searching for managers.

Name one world class black manager

And people were attacking me for calling Southgate a yes man for a much of progressive faggots.

are you fucking retarded?

Literally stealing NFL rules

Common Law is wonderfullu interesting in practice

The NFL does this too. They interview black coaches and never hire them lol

Pep is p black tbhfam

STOP COPYING US

maybe they'll actually find a good English manager for once

?

Attached: dt.common.streams.StreamServer.jpg (1024x629, 48K)

it's ogre for the west

>Some League 2 team loses their manager to a better team
>No BAME applicants for the job
>Guess we'll just die then

jej

>give it niggsy

Carried by a fantastic Barcelona team, flopped everywhere else.

A fantastic Barcelona team that finished 6th before he took over.

He didn't say successful though

Attached: 1558211885069.png (934x1044, 383K)

>proceeds to post a half white, half South American pseudo-black

Attached: 1412375564765.png (409x478, 263K)

Just wait until Bath City interviews some black or indian guy who happens to live in town to meet the quota

Clown world

Attached: 1551424856396.jpg (436x536, 51K)

>Because if they are 10% of the UK's population, what's the point of this rule?
Because all the people coming up with shit like that never leave the London bubble where it's 40%+

>pakpak geography

>be anti-racist
>see race everywhere
riveting
people will laugh at them in the future like we laugh at many other insane "movements" from past

>One black and one asian and another minority for every interview?
Nah its just one non-white candidate, OP's pic phrases it really badly.

It's racism.

how will they determine who qualifies for the minority interview? if one of your great grandfathers was an ethnically english colonial officer in India, do you count as asian?

they will just hire Indian call centers doing interviews via skype

Attached: jpeg.jpg (462x259, 25K)

So a black guy will have his time wasted just to tick a box. Reminds me of when I've applied for jobs and got the impression they already know someone internally but policy says they have to interview external candidates

No it’s not retard

>Reminds me of when I've applied for jobs and got the impression they already know someone internally
The last three places I've worked this has always been the case. Shit, when a colleague of mine who was further than me up the corporate ladder quit his job, our boss told me the same day that his job was mine if I wanted it, but they needed to put out advertisements and do the interview rounds because of corporate policy. And the same thing happened like 80% of the time a new position opened up, except when the CEO explicitly stated that we should hire someone externally.

Over an entire year, if they pull in 10 people per position, HR probably interviews more than a thousand people for jobs that aren't actually available. Way to waste their fucking time.

Oh, you want to marry your white girlfriend?

Fuck off. You're going to fuck this black woman and this paki before you get to decide. And she is going to fuck this black man and this paki before she gets to decide.

Just to make sure neither of you discriminate based on race, and give everyone, regardless of race, a fair chance.

lmao I love seeing wh*tes panicking over having sex
like just keep your mouth shut and you'll get your pussy my dude lol

Good elite post

aye

>tfw no government supplied paki poon

>BAME
Makes them sound like some aliens

>They should simply avoid hiring English managers
They don't anyway