Has more population than the entirety of europe

>has more population than the entirety of europe
>cant even produce a team that is on one level with belarus
what is their problem?

Attached: us_soccer_logo_before_after.png (1000x416, 34K)

Soccer is considered a women's sport here

We don't care about soccer.

soccer isn't even the 5th most popular sport here. any boy who plays soccer past the age of 11 gets made fun of for being a faggot because it is a sport for homosexuals and women

???
They just produced Pulisic. The GOAT of the zoomer generation.

same could be said about countries like finland, norway, ukraine etc. and these countries have less population than new york so thats no excuse

only europoors and south american subhumans give a shit about soccer

it is our most popular women's sport and we outright dominate it. you're delusional if you think anyone could be competitive against the USA in men's soccer if we actually cared about it at all

And what if Europe gave a shit about women's football?

So, the world.

>literally favourites to lift the World Cup
What are you jabbering on about m8?

germany has the highest paying women's league in the world and they get faceraped by the USA women

constructo el muro

BEFORE I BLOW YOUR BRAINS ALL OVER THE PATIO

Yankee doodle lingard desu

>a sport for homosexuals and women
so is hockey

No, you don't care about the sport because you suck at it and I respect that desu, alpha mentality.

No. It's not even close.

They just value other sports more, but the more Mexicans they get, the more popular it gets. Sooner or later, niggers will join in en masse and they produce 95% of their athletes. They will improve for sure, they already have some decent young players like Pulisic, Adams and McKennie, but the road to the big boys is still long and hard. Right now, it's just not rooted in their culture and so on. Most Americans don't like soccer because it's "girly", they just have image problems. Their league system is pretty retarded as well.

if soccer was even america's third most popular sport you would need to make a unified european team just to compete. don't kid yourselves

t. Tom Biff Huckabee, marine soldier in Ramstein Air Base

yeah, the third world shitholes

You're not even that far away from my real location. But what makes you think that I'm a burger? I didn't pander them, did I? I just think they have considerable potential untapped. However, I don't think (and hope) that they will ever catch up to >us and the other champs.

Their population is less than half of Europe, dumb dumb

It'd take you about 300 years of failure before you realised 6'8 uncoordinated nigs don't work in the sport

If this came from any other country, I would say it's bait. But Americans might be retarded and complex-ridden enough to actually believe that.

When I was a kid in the 90s, everyone played soccer. Everyone was in a league and everyone played at the park and stuff. Around high school, everyone stopped. I know 10 guys who were excellent players but they never pursued it beyond grade school travel teams. I think this is a common thing among my generation.

>womens sport gets dominated by our women
EUROS SEETHING

Attached: 1486092617783.gif (643x539, 2.18M)

>the world has 2 continents
based third world education

only gays and women play soccer in america

They will always ride the "If we cared we would dominate" train, but they'll never "care" out of fear of having to actually deliver results. Some Americans actually believe they could just tell their 6'9" basketball niggers or their 400lbs American football niggers to play football, I'd like to see them try. However, they could still field a decent team, filled with spics and normal pace niggers, maybe even one or two white persons.

Wait till >we get that 3rd star and whoop your ass.

this "muh we dont care" card doesnt count if you have other countries that are still relatively successful and dont care either. does anybody think finland cares about football? no lol, its easily their fourth sport, too. but they would defeat usa still.

only spics, women, and communists like soccer.

maybe for people that live in the middle of no where like fucking kansas

soccer is seen as a pussy sport. in america we pride ourselves on masculinity and the outdoors and the roughness that goes with it. in soccer its part of the game to dive and cheat the refs. you got players like neymar and ronaldo who dive at every chance and they are considered the superstars of the game. in america they would be vilified as cheats.

we've already gone over this a thousand times. aside from the general backwater attitude, youth "training" here is a complete scam. the incestual relationship with our closed first division/SUM/and the national team literally ruins everything. its actually a miracle we're able to get some decent players out from time to time.

Attached: IMG_20190602_090606.jpg (999x915, 158K)

They suck at any sport where being fat is not an advantage

looks more british than anything

I saw an episode of some show on the Disney channel recently. It was some kid who wanted to quit football to pursue music or something and didn't want to tell his father because all the men in the family had played football. In the end he told his dad. The closing line id the episode was
>just promise me one thing son
>what's that dad?
>just promise me you won't start playing soccer. I don't think i could take that.
*cue laughter*
This is a children's show. And a recent one, not something from the 50s. I tell it merely to point out Americans have a really deep seated cultural aversion to soccer the rest of the world doesn't seem to get. We consider it a women and children's sport. Men who play it are actually shamed for doing so. It's basically on the level of being homosexual in terms of male standards.

There's many reasons we don't care about it, chief among them that are local sports were getting huge the same exact time soccer was spreading worldwide

Americans don't know what the fuck Soccer is.

>we don't care
zoomers do, we'll win the u20 world cup then the real one in 2026

Attached: RIov3hs.jpg (1200x901, 238K)

based ronny retard

>women's team is really good
>men's team is really bad
Why is this?

based Otto

Attached: s1200.jpg (694x749, 96K)

if you showed some ayyyys a video of a current soccer match and asked them to explain the game, they'd think the object of the sport was to run into the penalty area and roll around pretending to be hurt. just the nature of the game over the past 20 or 25 years is so contrary to american "grit" that it is impossible to view it as a manly sport

There is no problem with US Soccer.

do more research, and don't fall for made up narratives.

A true story.

Attached: EL GIGANTE DE CONCACAF.png (2806x1074, 642K)

>muh concussions

Based

Attached: puli.webm (1024x576, 399K)

>loses 7-0

>Women's Team Reall Good
>Women's Soccer
>Beaten by Middle Schooler's

Attached: mvod090s.jpg (220x343, 27K)

That's because the jews who run the NFL and NBA don't want competition so they disparage the sport. Your entire country is one big propaganda machine

*Comparatively really good

Lay off the Alex Jones bud

You have to have a lot of money to rise up the ranks with the system we have here. There are no poor immigrants in our team, all of them had parents that paid for them to attend expensive soccer academies as children. If we had more Mexicans on our team, I'd bet we'd be a lot better.

yikes

its the same shit in ice hockey
the "men" of america only care about ape hoop and hand egg

This is very true. It's not often a middle class footballer is top level.

Go back to your commie stronghold you communist scum

Attached: 1558904614243.jpg (624x416, 35K)

Attached: North American Soccer.png (747x751, 443K)

>b-but we qualified for the wc

What is your opinion of Scott Arfield Canadabro?

>Canada
>The fucking leaf team
I think they could just merge with the US

this is classic 2019-liberal thinking though and that kind of 'innocent racism' thats even worse than blatant racism itself.

>THEY ARE LATINOS, THEY ARE BETTER AT SOCCER THAN THE WHITES

While not recognizing skills mean nothing if the coaching isn't up to par. That and the guys with 'skills' usually have no heart. The fact is the more mexicans are in the team the worse the team is . i dont care enough to give examples, but mexicans have been massive underachievers in the usmnt.

Probably because all the good Mexicans play for Mexico. Like how in Scotland we get all the shit English players who have a Scottish granny.

It's true.That's the reason the disdain for the sport is ingrained into American culture. I'm not saying you should like it, the best course of action is to ignore it like you do everything else non American (and like everyone elsw does to American sports) but you can't. Why? You're being told not to by your media.

had to fall back on >muh paternal lineage since he isnt good enough to play for scotland
our national team is sad enough that this kind of player is still an improvement

He is unironically good enough to play for Scotland. Probably the best midfielder in the league last season and did well in England.

why the fuck is he playing for >us then

pretty much, and it seems the only decent ones are just now coming up cause theyre getting shipped off to germany at 17

Scotland haven had a competent manager in over a decade.

>mfw bbc sport had negative articles about Declan Rice playing for his actual country of England
>mfw the authors of the articles were Kevin Kilbane and some other English jabroni
>mfw BBC has no sense of irony or itself

fair enough, ill have to given arfield a closer look

they will have cute mixed babies!

Same where I live and grew up in New Jersey. Lacrosse > soccer here

This was the sport popularity when I was growing up

Baseball
Football
Hockey
Basketball
Lacrosse
Soccer

Fellating Sterling in the next breath despite the fact he was born in Jamaica.

Soccer is more popular in Finland, Norway, and Ukraine than it is here and those countries dont have 4 other major sports with massive multi billion dollar leagues and youth systems suppressing soccer

should have hired bruce arena and tried something different. all you need is a solid base (which scotland always has) and some imaginative ways of countering.

>you need is a solid base (which scotland always has)
We used to man. All our defenders are fucking terrible now.

Germany has a larger population than the UK, Sweden, Japan, and France and those countries are all better at American Football than you international

I'm not sure that's true. Seems the media in a large part has been desperately trying to get us to care about soccer for the last 20 years.

Thing is they fucked up on their sales pitch.
>oh the rest of the world loves this
>it's the international language of sport!
>be like your European brothers!
The thing is we pretty much look down on the rest of the world. And we consider euros to be super pussy.

>euros only play 1 sport
why dont they diversify their focus?

>blacks dont care
>no pro/rel
>boring
>diving
>child and girl sport

More people play soccer in belarus than do in america

and its our weaklings that choose soccer

Imagine her bent over in the kitchen like that wearing high heels saying "fuck me, user."

I'm sorry but did Belarus ever win FIFA?

Burgers should just give up with football/soccer

>same shit in ice hockey
>over a quarter of nhl players are american

what did ganada mean by this

>quarter of nhl players are american
>americans havent won a best on best tournament in 23 years
i meant that america is garbo in the sport of ice hockey

because soccer doesn't sell cheap korean cars, soft drinks, and fast food.

>320M is larger than 500M
200 IQ take

>not being the best = being shit
>what did garbageanada mean by this

participation awards dont make you good you zoomer shit
american women > american men in ice hockey
and its not even a contest

when the fuck was the last time there was legitimate international play that was competitive?

2016 WCH
team american registered zero (0) wins

Attached: canada_1280-640x360.jpg (640x360, 80K)

The USA had the biggest fan contingent in the South African world cup. The idea that Americans don't care about soccer is wholly untrue. The moment we start playing well people care, then when we lose we claim it's a sport for girls. We're basically the Liverpool fans of international sports.

Literally no one gives a fuck about the world championships, especially the women's, and it's well known that the US doesn't send their best talent in because they don't take it seriously and/or are busy with the playoffs. And even then they're doing pretty well, and made it to the end last year (beaten by binland). Why don't we talk about the fact that a canadian team hasn't won the stan lee in 25 years despite being your national obsession, or the fact that the likely #1 overall draft pick is American (Jack Hughes). But nah I guess compared to the puck monkeys to the north who riot in the streets when they lose we suck

>Literally no one gives a fuck about the world championships, especially the women's
which is sad cause american women win all the time similar to their soccer counterparts
>and it's well known that the US doesn't send their best talent in because they don't take it seriously and/or are busy with the playoffs.
obviously you are naive about the WCH format since it takes place in the offseason, and if the top american players dont care enough to compete it just emphasizes my original point
>And even then they're doing pretty well, and made it to the end last year (beaten by binland).
the world jrs is not best on best you dumb ass
>Why don't we talk about the fact that a canadian team hasn't won the stan lee in 25 years despite being your national obsession
the stanley cup is not a competition of nations
both teams competing in the SCF have a majority of canadian players on the roster
> or the fact that the likely #1 overall draft pick is American (Jack Hughes)
that manlet twink is not going #1 overall
> But nah I guess compared to the puck monkeys to the north who riot in the streets when they lose we suck
sorry you dont understand passion

your rant is one of a clueless american who knows nothing about the sport of ice hockey

Attached: 1546483097358.jpg (1200x675, 563K)

im sorry, but when did the us national team change their colours to orange, yellow and black?

>France dominates current sport with all the blacks destroying everyone
>People unironically think we wouldn't dominate it with our own

Lol.

>wch
>competitive
laughable

>we can feel good cause other nations beat you with your hands tied behind your back
top american cuckold mentality

Attached: 2010_olys.png (1389x934, 2.99M)

Mismanagement at an organizational level.

from your perspective this comment makes perfect sense

Attached: 2016_wch.png (1482x340, 39K)

This. Euros simply don’t really get that at all.

Who else /lifelong/ for ATLUTD here?

Then why is the Mexican national team still shit? Why isn’t there a strong African team?

Americans always say that this competition isn't meaningful because most NHL players don't bother turning up. Why then is Canada so much better than them in these tournaments?

Mexican national team is consistently above average tbf, Ro16 regulars.

you are confusing the IIHF WC (Skoda cup) with the WCH (world cup of hockey)
the WCH is officially sanctioned by the NHL and has full NHL player participation
>Why then is Canada so much better than them in these tournaments?
cause american men are bad at hockey, idk how else to explain it

Shh don't let them know our secret.

Imagine if a James Harden or Deshaun Watson grew up playing soccer instead of their sport. With their level of athleticism, the US would be terrifying.

It’s a Pay to Win system, due to lack of soul like other countries have The US sees sport as a huge money machine. Baseball and pickup baseball has died it’s all paying for your kid to join an academy and hopefully he can make the draft to make millions standing and swearing.
Football and pickup football is long gone it all boils down to training your kid to be some tackling machine and hiring coaches for technicality, a lot of kids in my High School has personal training for football and their lives revolves around football, plus it was always the kids who’s dads playing in college and “muh injury kept me from getting drafted”
Soccer is such a fucking scam here it’s not even funny, you pay up to 10k a season just so your kid can train with a washed up Serie B player from Italy as a coach, then Colleges get a portion from these clubs and “poach” players from these clubs. The worst part is that they’re “good enough@ they make minimum wage playing in the MLS
Hockey is about the same a soccer now since they’ve capitalized on its popularity this past decades
Basketball is the only thing left with “soul” since kids regularly play at the local courts and is as simple to play as soccer, only thing is kids get put off due to genetics and niggers have a better chance since they literally have nothing else to do except fight each other and rap on SoundCloud

In terms of champions league Mexico is probably Celtic

Other guy fucked up some points about championships (shows how little we care to know) but saying americans are bad at hockey is retarded and cringe at best

Well you care about baseball and it took 4 editions of the world baseball classic to be won by the USA

>Then why is the Mexican national team still shit?
Well when your hardest local rival is Costa Rica is hard to evolve
>Why isn’t there a strong African team?
Nigeria, Senegal, Ivory Coast etc sometimes have good squads but the countries don't offer the best conditions to its athetles.

>europoor having fantasies about muh POC bulls destroying everyone with their "athleticism"
man y'all euroniggas is gay AF rofl

Nope, this is a 120 million people country in wich fútbol is the most popular, we have probablly the richest federation in the whole american continent and still cant make it to the fifth game of the wc, looking at the bigger picture México sucks

Move to Conmebol

soccer is a rich boy sport here, and you have to be part of the "in-crowd" to even get considered for travel/college/pro teams. If you were unlucky enough to be born in like 85% of the country it pretty much doesn't matter how good you are because you'll never have a chance to go pro because of how shit our system is.

And then when you ARE a professional, the US Soccer fed is only willing to hire retarded boomer MlelS coaches who only call up MlelS players even if there are better options in Europe that could be used. We could've thrown a blank check at Wenger, we had Lopetegui offering to coach us, but instead we hire this dumbfuck who can't coach a bunch of mediocre MLS players to beat fucking Jamaica.

Are there many american players in europe?

That would be good but there is no financia incentive on doing that, playing some mediocre caribbean team in the dallas cowboys stadium would be more profitable than going to play in Argentina even if they brought all their stars

A lot of them are younger, like the u20 team is full of guys in Europe that at least a few of will end up being good enough to be in the team once we get to world cup time.

But there are guys like Sargent and Carter-Vickers who are definitely good enough for the team right now who got passed over because the coach would rather bring more MLS shitters.

actually good post

Attached: thinkgen.jpg (800x480, 40K)

really wish we see you guys in the wc, i like you guys

Looking at our NT, having players in european leagues alone is not enough to grant a good team, we have the opposite problem here, we always have our european league shitters (and some from mlels for the chicano market money) called up for the mexican team basically for their marketing potential rather than for an strategic approach to winning, individually good Players dont necesarly work good togheter under a certain system

This desu fuck it

--------------------------Cavallini---------------------------
Pulisic-----------------------------------------A. Davies

>soccer is seen as a pussy sport. in america we pride ourselves on masculinity and the outdoors and the roughness that goes with it.

Yet you added armor because americans were too pussy for rugby.

N-NO, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO SAY SOMETHING ABOUT WOMEN AND DIVING.

Ive played both, in any case padding Just make you more reckless and due to the nature of each sport i say american football hits are way harder

> unecesary Roughness is a foul
> Outdoors
Everything is in a turf field and stadium

Plus every sport has bribery and a handful of players that dive/cheat. It’s more noticeable in soccer with everyone in the whole world playing motionless

In all honesty hockey is more brutal than football, but there’s something about middle America loving Lesawn Jackson slam into Deyonte Willams in spandex

>Raising the quarterback is roughing they passer

OK cletus I'll believe you.

Because the USSF is stupid and autistic. They are at the mercy of the MlelS. If they had any balls we would have switched the season to match everyone's else's and hired someone else but no, they had to such the MlelS' dock and hire some meme coach with no winning experience or NT experience, who calls up MlelS players so that then we have mediocre showings like the game against dudeweedbro. Fucking kek salvador beat them with ease and yet we struggled? Fucking pathetic.

The only saving grace is we are sending more players away from this shit hole mlels system otherwise we'd probably be the worst First World Country to field a national team in a decade

sorry, ice skating is fucking gay even if the guys doing it look tough and carry sticks.

you can't even hit above the waist in rugby. it's a fucking joke. padding is required in american football because it's actually dangerous.

>every sport that isn't football is gay

wtf is wrong with you guys

*Suck the MlelS' dick

Yeah it's not because soccer spread to other countries the same time we were obsessed with baseball already and football, hockey and basketball were growing. It's not that European teams have a lack of competition which we hate, it's not the flopping, blatant corruption of Fifa, that it came from a country we separated from via a war. None of these are why soccer isn't popular in the USA
It's the US putting propaganda on Disney Channel. The same media in the US that's playing more soccer then it ever has.

All the players that go away from MLS end up better, playing with better teammates and better coaching. Everyone who stays in MLS or returns to it stays mediocre or regresses. Any American player with a brain who has potential goes to Europe 100% of the time, or is Jordan Morris who is too fucking lazy and doesn't want to test himself so he continues to be a mediocre shitter. Hell looking at Michael Bradley when he was in Europe playing for Roma and how he's been since he returned to MLS is night and day. Looking at how the u20s play stylistically vs the way the actual NT plays is hilarious, the u20s play a more interesting and intelligent style while the NT plays the same shitball we've always played.

The league they're in doesn't even really matter, its more the dumbfuck coach overlooking young talented guys for more of the same shitters who made us lose to tripadvisor and fucking tabasco.

The youth system is trash. Teenagers are expected to pay thousands of dollars to tryout and join elite teams.
The system is built to make money rather than find and develop players. There is too much emphasize on athleticism rather than skill and understanding of the game.

The reason NFL and NBA work is because they are very talent oriented sports. Height and body make a huge difference. It's why both are 95% black. NFL careers last less than 4 years and NBA players are taken in at 21+. By this age soccer players already need to be well developed to play with the pros.

Feetball is just a shit sport. Notice how we play real sports

Attached: Handeggfaggots.png (680x697, 297K)

Correct
Enjoy Fifa bribeball

why do euro teams suck at women's soccer?honestly? it's your #1 sport, but it's usa women's domination, why? because >100 infrastructure and our population is just too big of an advantage. it's the #1 sport here for girls and it's obvious what happens when you can select from youth, high school, college, to pro levels. america is doing europe a favor by diluting its male talent through 4 different sports

Bullshit Achmed, they've poured insane amounts of money into soccer

I don't like soccer, but to be fair basketball is now the same way

A rich white women's sport.

all our best athletes play baseball

Some players do dive but soccer is a rougher sport than basketball and baseball and that doesn't seem to affect their popularity in american sports.

I love how we have to go over this bait every other day on Yea Forums. Basically, Americans don't give a shit about Europe or Europeans. We have enough population (330 Million) in our own country entirely on its own for all of Europe to be completely irrelevant. So irrelevant, we even invented our own version of football so we don't have to talk to any of you around the water cooler about Liverpool FC.

When China or India get good at soccer, you'll have a strong argument for soccer mattering. There simply aren't enough Europeans for anyone over here to care.

>Inb4 South Americans/Middle Easterners watch soccer

Yeah, but they're in South America and the Middle East. That game was rigged from the start - they've always been largely irrelevant.

When we send our baseball players to the WBC we're not sending our best, some are rapists, thieves and scoundrels. Some, I assume, are OK baseball players

Yanks aren't into sport, it's much more a European activity

Soccer is the sport you play from 5-10 to help develop coordination. You then graduate to baseball or football. I’d say baseball is increasing more relevant because CTE is scaring hover parents.

Boreball is declining because it's shit.

Asians already watch football
>India get good at soccer
Not gonna happen.
>When China get good at soccer
They can be elite at asian level but not much more than this.

USA made the round of 16 in 2010 and 2014, made the quarters in 2002. They beat Spain in the Confed Cup in 2009. They aren't dominant but they have been a decent team the past 20 years, much better than Belarus.

And while it's true that most people in USA don't care about soccer, even just 5% of people here caring would be 17 million which is quite a lot compared to some countries.

So? Basketball is for niggers, baseball is for useless fatties and american football is for literal retards lol and who the fuck cares about hockey

And we have?

>caring about Povertyball

thought that was just Canada. you guys might be alright after all.

>he countries don't offer the best conditions to its athetles.
pretty much all of their niggers migrate to europe quite early in their careers. Look at drogba, eto'o, mikel, kalou...

2016 WCH, but 2014 Sochi was the last meaningful one.