What did Nerman mean by this?

What did Nerman mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190607_070316.jpg (1080x1048, 120K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LYHOzSU2ruc
youtube.com/watch?v=9Mlp_Gcc_5Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

that's hot

gets raped
goes back the next night

who wouldn't want to slap dat ass ?

>smacks own arse

dude pounded that ass harder than he pounds the dirt

>he spanked my ass while emptying g his balls in my coochie
Fucking thots really trying to use this as evidence?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

She goes to the gym everyday and that's her ass? Disgusting, my gym mate has a far better ass

looks possible to me, look at the bottom left pic and put your left hand on your left cheek - it matches
For Neymar to make those marks he'd have to slap the left cheek with his left hand at a weird angle, I don't buy it.
t.autist

this

>my gym mate has a far better ass
H-hot. Post pics.

>Only 'agression' is on her softest and most cushioned part of her body
whatcha doin' whore?

Why the fuck would i have pics of my gym mate's ass? That's super gay dude

You're right.
We should post it on /r/ to see some possible sex position inherent to that mark.

wouldnt be happy with that ass either if I was nerman, looks like my gfs

>spanking the sides instead of the middle of the butt
disgusting

am I missing something? if her face isn't fucked up then what am I literally missing?

>roastie ask for slaps to feel like a orn whore doing bdsm
>get a few marks that last 3 days
>whines later

>everybody ITT
sex. now.

not that great of an ass t b h, I've had better
also
>marks are only on the ass
if she had some marks on her neck maybe it'd be more believable, brazilian roasties really are retarded

>thot cant even resist sending ass shots to the police
jesus what the fuck is wrong with this generation

how do they think this is evidence? why would a rapist be spanking the chick like this lmao.

I’m convinced she raped him and this pathetic pancake ass shows me she was worthless

God I need pussy it’s been a literally year since I drained my nuts in a female

thats a really nice ass

not anymore, maybe in a few weeks.

>fucking brazilian girls
>not slapping the bunda

World's gone mad

How many threads are you going to make about this you commie.

Get a doll. They're the same thing if not better.

have sex

have sex

fuck me daddy

You can smell the virgins in this thread who never slapped an ass.

>something cold and lifeless is better
The only thing that makes pussy better than your hand is the warmth

>get spanked during rough sex
>waaaaah he raped me
my gf bruises so easily. I can pin her down and slap her ass hard a few times and she has bruises that look worse than this. only difference is I'm not rich so she doesn't have any reason to lie about me raping her.

>dolls can't be warmed up in the microwave/oven
whatever dude

That's literally nothing. It's called the Slut Tattoo or the Roastie Tenderizer.

based Yea Forums forensics investigation unit

He bent her over his lap

have sex

Why the fuck you talk about your mate's arse then.

What's that supposed to prove, she could have gotten any random ass nigga from the street to do that to her.

This desu. Having sex™ teaches you this sort of thing. Women like getting slapped.

Specially in Paris

How youre gonna spank the middle if thats the part you have agaisnt your groin fucktard?
Fucking gooks i swear

I would have loved to dump a hot sticky load into that tight teen pussy if I’m being quite honest senpaitachi

stupid bitch likes to get slap
cheap slut

Have sex.

I did on Wednesday with my girlfriend who lives with me

What would she say if she knew you are lusting after internet thots?

>teen pussy
Bitch is like a 26 year old single mother, kek.

>single
People here speculating that she just make a plan with husband (or ex) to drab some Nerman money. makes sense, her (maybe him) have huge debts in loan.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Attached: Shinzō_Abe_Official_(cropped_2).jpg (1156x1482, 880K)

Isn't her ex husband suing her as well? Sounds like they'd cook it up together so she can pay her debt to him off.

Lmao at this cuck trying to sound alpha but hes living with a bitch.

Anyways i always like to use the girls shirt to clean my cock after i cum. Sometimes they get mad but i knoe deep doen they love it

Can you even satisfy a girl like that if you don't have an 8x6 paycheck brehs

>can't even bruise her ass like a proper man does
kek

Clear dive

Because it's way fatter than hers

bitch is literally making pose while taking those pics

Why the fuck would you have her against your groin? First you spank her, maybe take her over your lap or have her bend over while you whip her butt nice and red with a belt, then you fuck her in missionary so that you can choke her at the same time.

>someone got to take those photos and get paid for it

Attached: 1557352793157.jpg (249x211, 19K)

imagine the smell

Have it

god damn i didnt know nerman was that based

Pull out, spank, bite, tongue arse and pucci, spank again, penetrate. Rinse and repeat.

when she's blowing you dummy
your standing, she's on her fours or laying face down on the bed, you reach from over her back (you're not a manlet, I expect) and spank her

Color me surprised

Looks like she deliberately dragged her ass across asphalt

Based, will try this.
Usually in that position i fingerbang em deep and make em choke on my cock, drives em crazy

You never even talked with a woman yet. And you're 25.
kys

how to maintain boner while doing that?

Don't jack off daily with a death grip

Fuck white people.

Literally

>The man who famously fakes injuries to get an advantage gets sued by a chick who fakes injuries to get an advatage on him
Pottery.

for research

By not having ED my fellow leaf.

By wanting to do it. If you can't get hard on cue just from getting your tongue up in that puss, nigga you is doin something wrong.

wow the portucuck is sure projecting hard

it's written above that the own girl took these pics

everbody ITT have sex

Fake as fuck.

Literally and unironically have sex, spank the girl and see how her ass looks like the next day.

Why are brown people so eager to believe in conspiracies

It should look worse than that but nermans a handlet and a manlet so it's light

So many incels in here. Brazilian TV has more ass showing than this. You can't even watch "Brazilian game show" on youtube without singing in to be confirmed 18+

Attached: 1559853283958.jpg (1080x1350, 103K)

I know it’s been said to death ITT already, but how do these marks actually prove anything in a case? Literally everyone except virgins know that women love to be slapped and abused in bed.

she tried to kill him 4 years ago,the thot is a maniac.

Source? Also post he game shows pls

She's Argentinian. Unless Argentina and Brazil became the same country.

youtube.com/watch?v=LYHOzSU2ruc

These may be more of holding/nail marks than slaps, if so, I think these would line up fairly well with a man holding her down and angle her legs so he could rape her.

>all fours on bed bj
Based. Not that I have had sex jaja

BASED

Attached: q5Ycmiq.gif (280x264, 91K)

you should see my gf, she is so pale she looks abused

Fake news

boobies

Attached: 1550622320579.gif (220x220, 19K)

>pic related the judge

Attached: Why yeeeees.webm (1280x720, 1.01M)

someone's been a naughty girl

*jaw drops*
*eyes pop out of head*
*tongue rolls out*
HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA!
AWOOGA AWOOGA!
EE-AW EE-AW!
BOIOIOING!
*picks up jaw*
*fixes eyes*
*rolls up tongue*
*buries face in ass*
BLBLBLBLBL LBLBLBLBLBLBLLB
WHOA MAMA

sex. Have it.

Neymar did that? This is a hand from a bigger guy.

this is what happened
>cheat on nerman with chad
>chad goes to town on your ass and gives you the dicking of your life
>fall in love with chad
>chad doesn't love you back because he is chad and already balls deep in another hole
>regret hooking up with chad
>feel guilty
>blame it on nerman to cash in on your experience

this. I think he slapped her, possibly at her request or incentive. Neymar should settle for the ass damage but not do anything about the rape accusations.

Based

didn't she stab her ex-husband?

Considering that she ""lost"" the video that would prove nerman hitting her because it was ""stolen"" i honestly call bullshit.

Yes, she seems insane and desperate for attention.

She looks like she fucks black guys

The secret to rape they don’t want you to know is that spanking freezes a woman.

Attached: image.jpg (640x385, 223K)

She’s fucked Neymar so yea

Imagine being such a virgin you don't know that gutter whore begged him to spank her and got wetter the more force he used

>even in pictures she uses to try and get him convicted of rape she archs her back to make her ass look bigger
wtf

Non, il a admis que il est l'auteur des fessées qui ont provoqué ces hématomes là. Ce gars devrait être totalement hors de contrôle pendant l'act. Ridicule.

i dont know who you mean lad but i even dare to say ive fucked more portuguese women when i was in yurop than you.

i heard in the news that some lawyers are dropping her, is this true hueanons?

he likes to play slapass

youtube.com/watch?v=9Mlp_Gcc_5Q

SO decades ago they tried to inject Brazilian people with vaccines to make them sterile, but it looks like it backfired and just made their asses and tits grow really big, almost like nature was giving a big FUCK YOU to the eugenicists

> he thinks those tits are natural
Most blue pilled cringe post I’ve seen in awhile

This. Girl look like she had some hot rough see then regretted it after. Maybe Neymar did rape her but her story of " I was going to fuck him but then he didn't have a condom and then I come over the next night too" seems very weak.

Or maybe he did it with his right hand, with her facing him

>scaring a 10/10 brapper
Sacrilege

Attached: 1559745471964.jpg (680x422, 70K)

lay down the soibeans, women love this shit

kek, someone who made a living pretending to be harmed by other people is now being ruined by someone pretending to be harmed by other people. Kek, never change brazil

>Smacking the hip instead of the cheek
bruh

Attached: 1558810103314.png (498x353, 5K)

you're forgetting most of the people in this world right now lack basic common sense and real life experiences. people are far to invested in their own fallacies to see the truth. and one of those fallacies is 'muh women are angels'. they can't let go of that one because it's a slippery slope. if that woman is a whore, it could be that their own wives are whores to, I mean did they ever check? na-ah. possibly their own mom is a whore. it just opens up a whole can of worms the typical beta slave cannot cope with. so instead they follow the story of the woman

I mean what would you pick in their shoes. a pretty lie that allows them to maintain the unrealistic view of women whilst also pretending like they might be scoring points for future pussy like this. or follow this bullshit to it's inevitable grim dark conclusion. yeah life has to take some disastrous turns for you to willingly take that road as the preferred one

i volunteer to test your theory
let's re-enact the crime scene
crime reconstruction sounds like fun

but they both could have been upside down which would reverse left and right. probably.

>Gets mild carpet burn falling down like a klutz after assaulting a pro athlete and he gtfo’s
>Evidence of anything other than your own uselessness
Kek, women.

So many virgins in this thread pretending they know what sex is all about

Attached: Snapshot_of_me_3.jpg (324x324, 27K)

I'd smack her ass real good too, if I had the chance. There would be some bite marks mixed in as well, though.

Attached: 1357975459018.png (518x446, 47K)

These fucking refs