You're watching the Women's World Cup, right?

You're watching the Women's World Cup, right?

Attached: women.webm (1200x675, 2.57M)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/60152424/#60152424
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/60153700/#60153700
nytimes.com/2019/06/06/sports/barcelona-girls-soccer-womens-world-cup.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qoSTbe6Bh8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck this shit is 2 cringe for me

No im not watching it.
However you know that and looked for a reason to post that webm and make another make fun of women thread.
Grow up. You know what? Everyone makes mistakes. England vs Netherland had worse mistakes than this. This is not a womens exclusive thing...
Go to your mother right now (I know you still live at home) and apologize to her for being a misogynist.

Attached: 1557963068251.webm (320x474, 2.35M)

lmao no

always root for /our qt's/

Attached: 1553343979890.jpg (1080x920, 54K)

SHAMFUR DISPRAY

Na I'll probably watch the AFCON instead.

have sex

Nope

Yes, to laugh at how shit it is

THEY HAVE THIS IN WOMEN'S NOW??

why does shit like this happens so often in women matches?

Fucking kek

Cringe but redpilled

is it another >usawinslol ?

she married non-white and will have black-haired brown-eyed kids

because no am*rican men was men enough to jut approach her, show attention or send a flowers

Attached: d60.gif (500x500, 702K)

No but I hope the USWNT gets out in the group stage so we don't have to listen to four more years of MUH EQUAL PAY FOR FAR LESS QUALITY

LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY LUCY

Attached: BRONZE_LUCY_15082_E2A6386_C.jpg (800x1200, 57K)

Non-white Americans are still Americans.

Women's football is terrible.

The only good match was that time Japan won the WC final.

Attached: womensfootball.gif (500x277, 3.17M)

Yes because it's the only major footballing tournament Scotland have made in recent memory.

Some cracking own goals though

Attached: womensfootball2.webm (854x480, 2.94M)

holy based

Because the biggest difference between men and women's football is the quality of goalkeeping. The players can basically play, and they're playing against people who can run as fast as them, and so it's football, and resembles the man's game just at a lower level; they are only limited by what their opponent can throw at them. The goalkeeping however, is like having a rule in the CL where you can only select a U16 level goalkeeper. They are too small and too slow for a position that demands a towering presence. It makes no sense for the quality of the game that they have the same sized nets as men; unlike their outfield counterparts, they are limited by their physical size and it's not fair. A good player can arrow a shot into the sections the keeper cannot reach. You'll see this constantly in the upcoming world cup. With more exposure and dedication, the players are getting better, but the goalkeeping will always be laughable.

if england get to the semis i guess i'll tune in

Anyone got the webm of the nip kicking the ball in the Brit lass' face and scoring an own goal?

>tfw the only reason the US dominated for so long was that they had a decent keeper

Attached: beefy.jpg (394x363, 47K)

She was simply unexposable.

DON'T

Yea this exactly.
I hope someday soon that they can reduce the size of the nets but that would mean outspoken virtue signallers admitting that the Women and Men's game aren't on the same level athletically (even though there's nothing wrong with that).
But maybe having bigger nets is better for the womens game in a business sense because bigger goals = more goals and it's a more normie-friendly type of football as there are higher scorelines.

true
have sex, OP

You fucking newfags don't remember how based the final was

archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/60152424/#60152424
archive.4plebs.org/sp/thread/60153700/#60153700

Hahahahahahahha

Only watch for jenny taft's footpusy.

I agree the net is too big, but it's not only that. There seem to be a general lower level at goalkeeping that outfield. It's like they kept the middle school rule that the goalkeeper is the one that sucks so he's stuck in the goals

And people say we're more highly evolved than these creatures.

Tennis is on

Attached: english.jpg (1000x879, 478K)

Attached: 1h.jpg (552x504, 35K)

Probably
This time, >we qualified so I may watch

Attached: good perro.webm (198x358, 2.4M)

>These Girls’ Soccer Players Joined Boys’ Leagues. And Dominated.

Face the facts incels

typical Mexican Meztizo phenotipe + blonde blue phenotipe mix unironically looks like Russian people.

BASED

>team of girls being developed as future Barcelona professionals beats boys who train for an hour on a Tuesday night and half the time the coach doesn't even show up
Wow

>For the boys, it helps to normalize girls playing soccer at the same level as them. For the girls, it empowers them that there is no reason that they cannot play at the same level
as long as everyone involved hasn't hit puberty yet

perro exposa la concha

i seem to remember girls being shit at sports from elementary school

i dont hate women like you incels but i really dont understand how women futbol is so bad when these girls are training and having matches every week

Most womens clubs don't run on a professional basis, only a few countries have a single pro league so what you're watching are women who train one evening a week and work a regular 9-5.

I closely follow non league football and can tell you, the difference between part time and full time is staggering, which is why the USA with the most established pro league dominates. England's top division recently turned full time and the NT has improved as a result.

Attached: 1559323067813.gif (300x300, 2M)

I think we should reduce the size of the field for them. It would improve the game.

>It's still funny

there's always a huge gap between men and women in every single sport, no matter what

remember the williams sisters getting btfo one after the other by some drunk

Oh yeah, there's no questioning that it's stupid to try and compare.

The current problem is that so many players can't afford to play/train full time so as a result are shit (even by womens standards) and only a small number can actually play decently, USA being the prime example.

It's the equivilent of having France, Spain and Brazil in the Men's World Cup with the rest of the groups filled with teams like Estonia, Sri Lanka and San Marino. Until more money is invested in the sport so training full time becomes the norm, this lack of parity will hold back the WWC as most games are played between dentists and cashiers.

wtf based

>apologize to her for being a misogynist

My mam called me a poofter cunt for apologising to her because some kraut on the internet told me too. She also said you're a faggot for trying to defend womens sport which is awful and everyone knows so. Even women who play it themselves.

>americawinslol

Feminist cunts are trying to hype this shit here.
Only nu-males will watch games hoping to get laid.

Truly man's best friend

Attached: 1559165811738.jpg (776x1036, 465K)

Have sex pupper

Attached: 1532025259669.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>When he runs past her at high speed

Top tier trolling based dogs.

Attached: 1549419692961.jpg (480x336, 25K)

I looking forward to watch it. I am also a little excited about it.

These people are the weakest race

ok Kevin

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

this is literally me in the mornings

That garbage watermark

perro frio

Attached: 1555166546460.webm (426x426, 1.2M)

really? I know if I could suck my cock like that I'd do it

Attached: 1558712122372.webm (640x640, 847K)

My HS friend is playing for Argentina. Shes in paris and im shitposting :(

I think I might have the perfect solution to your problem

Attached: dejchwgpst221.jpg (871x960, 108K)

>US is in it
>WTF IM NOT WATCHING
>US wins matches and beats the hardest teams
>WTF I LOVE US NOW, but I have to hide it so no one will call me a faggot

Each WC

Attached: 1559865592655.jpg (326x316, 17K)

The same mod in this was the same one in that vid that got refused a high five live on stream by the same girl kek

Imagine being that kind of pathetic cunt.

Attached: 1552171972958.webm (504x896, 756K)

>liar bitchface

LMAO

Attached: 1440738223127.png (576x507, 59K)

You suck you're own dick?

where can i find a stream for the game today?

FS1

wtf why are ninjas attacking her???

What do you think about this, lads? Barcelona's U12 girls raping local bottom-level boys' teams. Picrelated is the goal scorer table, with a Barcelona female player, Celia Segura, scoring 136 goals (more than double than the second highest goalscorer, a boy). What would you do if you were destroyed by women like this?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-07-14-38-47-47.png (1080x2340, 311K)

Because she is the son of Pelagius IV and twenty-first emperor of the Septim dynasty

I might watch a few games if there's nothing better to watch,

>pre puberty sports
just no

He can’t

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-04 at 16.27.34.png (1392x733, 738K)

>Hardest y
>Women sports
I can't wait for transgenders to be allowed to play just to ser every chick in every team getting replaced by a dude in a wig.

at least I know our jannies can't be this pathetic (they don't have money because they do it for free)

a-user I

Attached: roast chan.png (299x413, 46K)

Girl WC is more pure.

this pic is very unsettleing because she somwhow looks stickly, fat and plastic all at once

did she have her hips surgically removed?

cute

h-hero of kvatch?

this

I know this is stupid but if you put yourself in the guys shoes it feels like shit being led on

>Get called cute once
>"She obviously wants to fuck me"
You must be truly desperate to think this way

Attached: 1555991705832.webm (1280x720, 1.42M)

Perro masturba

no, I'm taking a break from the division 2

how many people do you think have her personal snapchat and probably dm access? he was probably one of 10 and she kept him as a beta orbiter to milk him of his money while in his mind he was something special

lmao

i honestly can not understand why women are physically incapable to into football

really isn't her problem if the dude is delusional and wants to throw money at her

I'm in for the WWC, but first the U20WC

It is morally wrong behaviour by her using his thirst but the guy should stop being an idiot and throw money on someone that is in contact with hundreds of people. Better to spend money on some local whore with less sugardaddies

>kinos near you

youtube.com/watch?v=qoSTbe6Bh8c

Attached: kawaii.png (635x315, 247K)

>2019
>not sucking your own dick
LMAO, step it up my man

Utterly based

what is the morality of giving money to someone you don't know and hoping they are somehow in love with you?

being a dog must be suffering. it looks like their horomones hit them twice as hard and there's nothing they can do, they're just physically taken over - like a demonic possession.

It's this with the exception of USA. The fat one is always the keeper.

>4channers
>hoping to get laid.
lmao

Some countries have no professional women's football infrastructure at all. In fact, that's true of most countries, to the point where some of them qualify for the Women's World Cup. You'll know which ones they are because they will get unironically BTFO 15-0 every single match.

Race and nationality aren’t mutually exclusive you slavic retard

I clearly remember girls being shit in sports lessons as a kid. They are probably pairing them up against 2-4 years younger boys teams.
pic related, some U15 nobodies wiped floor with WC winners

That's not the issue, they could easily find some hulk amazon to goalkeep. The problem is their general SHITTY spacial awareness. The most tell tale sign of it is how often they get confused on the field and score in their own keep or hoop.

Attached: OHnononononono.jpg (919x917, 267K)

What a champ

why are africans so bad at goalkeeping?

Where have you been over the past 20+ years?

>Some cracking own goals though
Oh, there's plenty of that kind of garbage from the men's side

women haha

Attached: minimalism.jpg (768x1024, 22K)

WHAT A FUCKING PATHETIC KEK
HE SHOULD LEGIT KHS

No one even mentioned the men you obsessed incel

Mmmmmm I'm thinking arby's

Attached: 1526310435506.jpg (424x361, 35K)

aww fuck, I gotta see this

she cute tho

It does feel like shit being led on, buts that's a lesson a man learns and never forgets. Don't let a woman ever be the center of your world

Imagine unironically defending women's football lmfao

Absolute blooter tbqh

Attached: MORGAN.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

well desu after seeing yesterday's ENG-NL i can't really shit on them as much as I'd like to.

Attached: 1456384903381.jpg (449x546, 31K)

>you will never be this pathetic
feels pretty good honestly.

Attached: asuka happy 2.jpg (507x503, 38K)

F L A T T

Attached: Screenshot_20180817-171525_1.jpg (670x372, 38K)