/trans/ - shitters edition

>Juventus and Portugal right-back Joao Cancelo, 25, could be on his way to Manchester City in a deal worth £44m - if the Blues sell Brazil wing-back Danilo, 27. (Goal)

Brazilian forward Neymar, 27, has rejected a transfer to Real Madrid and told Paris Saint-Germain that he only wants to move to Barcelona. (Express)

>Tottenham have been offered Paris St-Germain's German international forward Julian Draxler, 25, as a potential replacement for Christian Eriksen if the 27-year-old leaves. (Star)

Manchester United are out of the race to sign Matthijs de Ligt, 19, with the Netherlands defender likely to choose either Paris St-Germain or Barcelona. (Marca)

>The Red Devils are targeting two big signings this month before commencing pre-season. (Sun)

Meanwhile, Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, 22, who spent last season on loan at Leicester from Monaco, is wanted at Old Trafford if France's World Cup winner Paul Pogba, 26, decides to leave United in the summer. (Independent)

>Foxes and England defender Harry Maguire, 26, is set to snub a move to Manchester United, in favour of a switch to Manchester City. (Mail)

And Leicester City's 22-year-old midfielder James Maddison wants to stay at the King Power, despite interest from Manchester United and Tottenham. (Mail)

>Paris Saint-Germain may make another offer for Everton midfielder Idrissa Gueye, 29, this summer. (Le 10 Sport)

Everton have told Tottenham they want left-back Danny Rose, 28, and cash in order to let Lucas Digne, 25, leave Goodison Park. (Star)

>Belgium winger Yannick Carrasco, 25, is edging closer to a move to Arsenal from Chinese Super League side Dalian Yifang. (Mirror)

Defender Joachim Andersen, 23, could pick AC Milan over Arsenal if the Denmark 23-year-old's manager at current club Sampdoria, Marco Giampaolo, decides to move to the Rossoneri. (Metro)

Attached: 1540381683179.png (500x500, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0VjDSfB2Acc
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48555148
youtube.com/watch?v=occ6ZzrupUg
youtube.com/watch?v=sW5gcxiLUjg
strawpoll.me/18125922
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48556542
youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM
youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw
youtube.com/watch?v=X5kmM98iklo
youtube.com/watch?v=N7xdHY8HK9Y
chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/06/07/eden-hazard-transfer-deal-agreed
realmadrid.com/noticias/2019/06/hazard-nuevo-jugador-del-real-madrid
twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1137117238685720576
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck john stones, fuck kyle walker and fuck man city

John Stones to Ajax when?

Imagine being this mad at Jimmy Pebbles. The lad can't help underperforming when Pep isn't around.

>Everton have told Tottenham they want left-back Danny Rose, 28, and cash in order to let Lucas Digne, 25, leave Goodison Park. (Star)
Bullshit, Digne said in an interview not 5 days ago that he's not interested in leaving.

Blame Southgate
Imagine trying so hard to build up from backline but your midfielder is England brave Ross Barkley and England brave Fabian Delph :')

>fuck man city
Wish they would fuck off being midtable shit again

he was fine with delph on the pitch

>Actually trying to blame anyone but John "cba to mark Mandzukic lel" Stones

Reminder putting on players from bottlejob clubs like Liverpool (who slipped another league) and Spurs (who bottled a CL final) resulted in getting beat 3-0

Any updates on Javi Martinez?

Came to Liverpool last season, didn't like it.

wants windows in his house
deal off

*wins the treble*

Attached: lineup.png (450x588, 123K)

liverpool are never winning the league. its sad that scousers still have hope

*makes your shit players look elite

Attached: Pep and Sterling.jpg (706x499, 19K)

There's a reason why it isn't the quadruple.

think we can all agree Pep is too smart for the premier league

The real weak link was Chilwell. Absolute mug of a player.

"the" treble is PL, CL and FA Cup.

PL, FA and League Cup is a "domestic treble"

CL, FA and League Cup is the "cup treble"

>United signing Daniel James

Are they preparing for life in the Championship next season?

What about PL, CL and League Cup?

>Nerman only wants to be transferred to the team he wanted to leave
what did he mean by this

Could somebody please sign Boateng?

He was very good some years ago!
His pro are:
-He can outpace most people who are older than him
-He is a ex world champion
-He is diverse (black)
-6M Insta Follower
-pro dabber

Only 50M€. Please call FcBayern and ask for mr. Hoeneß.

Attached: fuba-jerome-boateng-party.jpg (599x300, 28K)

>Hey baby, I want things to be like they used to be

I could see him at arsenal but that would be their entire transfer budget gone

*makes sarcastic post about the women's world cup*

He's never coming back Jordi

oh no
youtube.com/watch?v=0VjDSfB2Acc

how DARE you

He has all the benefits of a pacey nig but white skin so doesn’t have lazy streak

my pro points are still viable. dont try to lower his value

Reminder it is always best to go premier league to la liga transition.
La liga to premier league are all flops

I hope de ligt realises this

Unless it's Benitez buying them.

>La liga to premier league are all flops

Attached: aguero5.jpg (960x641, 38K)

BREAKING NEWS

Chelsea have appealed against their two-window transfer ban imposed by FIFA to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

Anomaly

Isn't this old news?

Attached: david-silva1-6823_1406257a.jpg (682x794, 104K)

They hadn't actually appealed to CAS yet, only to UEFA and FIFA

Mata to Chelsea?
Torres to Liverpool?

Most of Rafa's La Liga signings while he was at Liverpool weren't flops in any way.

based

Cesc
Alonso
Aguero
Silva
Torres
Alexis (in arsenal)

Hoeneß needs to sell boapeng and buy de ligt.

Npbody cares what some slav cunt thinks. Stick to watching your own peasant league.

Why would that matter to de Ligt even if true? I think if he joins Barca he is there to stay unless he flops hard

Daniel James is exactly what we need. Propa football player he is, pure passion for the game, physical player, mentaly strong. I reckon he and Englands brave Angel Gomes will tear the Premier League apart and lead glorious Man United back to the top.

Daniel James
Angel Gomes
Rashford

Is an elite front three. As good as they come.

Fàbregas

any of these worth watching?

Attached: European Qualifiers - Matches.png (890x1025, 107K)

>North Macedonia

any update on the gf to user situation?

gf has rejected terms proposed by user. Holding out for a pay as you play contract from Chad FC

She decided to sign for Chad FC at the last minute

Latvia x Israel sounds like a cracka of a game, la

user withdrew interest in gf due to the recent scandal.

What's the betting that this kid from Swansea is the only signing United are able to get this summer.

Attached: 1361500278070.png (431x336, 266K)

obviously love liverpool, but i do feel they've absolutely had me this season with the merchandise

i have three separate never give up tees in my drawer and i bought my dad one as well

>Harry Maguire, 26, is set to snub a move to Manchester United, in favour of a switch to Manchester City

Attached: jbull.jpg (768x432, 51K)

With no domestic success, user F.C. has relocated its scouting team to focus on the Asian market.

>Meanwhile, Belgium midfielder Youri Tielemans, 22, who spent last season on loan at Leicester from Monaco, is wanted at Old Trafford if France's World Cup winner Paul Pogba, 26, decides to leave United in the summer.
Do they realise they're allowed to have more than one creative midfielder at the same time?

>Rabiot passed the message to PSG that he would like to start negociations on a contract renewal
Mental

Attached: B7VhvsLIYAAMeFn1.png (299x353, 178K)

The fact that dominates englel with Walker and stones really makes you think

Will >we (spurs) sign young sissoko?

Attached: lyons_french_midfielder_tanguy_ndombele_runs_with_the_ball_durin_1192846.jpg (640x427, 41K)

>mommy Why isnt Barca calling? Have you talked to uncle Flo? What did he say? Mommy have you called klopp and told him I want to be Gerard? Mom why isnt united in cl?
The utter state of rabiot

>Aulas vs Levy

Talking about PSG, Marca announced that a deal was agreed on between PSG and Navas, 7M per year.
Madrid is expecting at least 20M out of Navas

How pathetic

BBC FC has came in at the last moment with a HUGE deal for GF. The deal to user FC is off.

thinking sterlel should just retire desu

Attached: 1542596512458.webm (360x640, 497K)

first they beat them in the final, then they steal their kit

Attached: 9qgvc5nc5w231.jpg (614x768, 74K)

Adrien Rabiot, welcome to Tottenham.

VVD is really fucking fast.

should be a foul desu

kek

phwoar

Attached: 1555873878263.jpg (680x680, 139K)

>"Manchester United CONFIRMED in talks with Jadon Sancho, Harry Maguire and Aaron Wan-Bissaka - altogether worth over £200M."

Attached: Alex Ferguson.jpg (300x180, 11K)

>League titles still has to show the old trophy because they haven't won a PL
kek

much nicer trophy tbf

Attached: 1547959139177.jpg (611x1024, 93K)

>cup shaped
>can't drink out of it
what's the point

Maguire isn't worth 20 quid based on last night.

looks pretty

>Bayern sits on a billion billions eurodollars, and has 2 geriatric centre-backs who couldn't outrun Oscar Pistorius without blades
>no rumours about them buying any new ones
What game are they playing at?

Hernandez and Pavard?

Sancho is going NOWHERE. Get fucked Manure.

imagine buying Pavard

that's a foul

Renato Sanches to Aston Villa.

saw Death From Above last night

i've never seen seen death from above or from below

for me it's death from the right

>Only 3 league cups
Aston Villa tier

>altogether worth over £200M
So they expect to get Maguire and Bissake for 20mil?

Joao Felix is now the most valuable player in the Portuguese leagues

Attached: Untitled.png (841x556, 84K)

they have 8 you retard

Underrated

The D*tch are basically Jews and money is hugely important to them. In order to maximize wealth as a player you need to either be literally Messi/Ronaldo or to go through a system of smart transfers where each club is so desperate they overpay.
You don’t see players get £400kpw by renewing their contract at the same club. The smart move for De Ligt would be to go to United/PSG and make bank as he develops himself then to a Spanish giant for even more money as he enters the prime of his career.
Otherwise he runs the risk of getting permanently benched if he has a rough year and having his career totally derailed because he went to Barca before he was ready. And he won’t make the same money coming to Barca from Ajax as he would from some rich club who loves to overpay players.

for me its DI6

Nein
Just wait for Argentina-Nicaragua desu

Dude muh goal against Argentina lmao

>some rich club who loves to overpay players
>Barca
pick two

I believe that’s is racial abuse. Shouldn’t Netherlands lose by default then?

manlets get in here

can someone PLEASE sign harry maguire, would rather not have to watch him play for lester again

You care enough to reply ;)

hang on to him until the Newcastle takeover is complete and we'll give you 100m

Sanchez makes £500kpw to do nothing while Suarez gets £290kpw and he’s their second best player.

yes, the newcastle takeover of Game

How is Suarez better than Ter Stegen?

When are we going to bid to get 190 back from the Love Island General on Yea Forums?

>he's their second best player

Keepers don’t count they never make the same as outfield players

How should Sheffield not embarrass themselves next season?

Stop obsessing over tripfaggots, you pathetic wanker

beat man city home and away

He's hiding until Swansea make signings.
He'll be back, I know it. Not /trans/ without him, simple as.

It's happening m8

Attached: D8YO8G8W4AA3F7N.jpg (576x587, 123K)

>Not /trans/ without him, simple as.
Tell that to the newfaggots

>he's world class la

Attached: borjabaston.jpg (640x480, 171K)

every general without a tripfag is an improvement

> Man United manager Solskjaer 'reluctantly accepts deals for Sancho and Rice are out of reach' because they cannot be prised away from Dortmund and West Ham

OH NO NO NO

Imagine being snubbed by west hame

Attached: smug tony.gif (368x349, 2.53M)

Going to put a cheeky fiver on Saburtalo Tbilisi winning the CL next year :^)

West Ham is the equivalent to Man United and Dortmund is a better club

simple as

If they actually bid for Sancho and didn't get him, you JUST KNOW Woodward's going to spunk £150m on Felipe Anderson

>cannot be prised away from West Ham
KEK

ok sounds good

Longstaff for 70m confirmed

VROOM VROOM

Attached: oles at the wheel.png (481x495, 219K)

>replying to him

Felipe Anderson would unironically be a very good signing for United.

didn't come here to get bullied you little shits

we'll be back

Attached: 20180407_211357.jpg (4032x3024, 3.78M)

is that actually yours?

SNUBCHESTER

Good job you never leave your basement

yes

why

>tfw adding another supercup

Attached: CVQB8UxUYAA3-yY.png (600x600, 592K)

why not is my best answer

she is my waifu

Montenegro v Kosovo may be fun for the bllodsport

nah hell go 60m for Nathan Redmond instead

Chelsea's shit season:
>Top 4
>Win European cup

Liverpool's most glorious Kloppo season:
>Top 4
>Win European Cup

Really makes you think

Attached: 1556976141354.png (663x801, 938K)

>european cup
sneaky and disingenuous

> Van Dijk the bookies' favourite for Ballon d'Or after Champions League win with Liverpool and leading Holland to Nations League final

It's actually happening innit?

yes, another undeserved balondor

this summer he can still win the nations league, the charity shield, the super cup

Redemption for Sneijder not winning it in 2010

Think CR7 will get it if Portugal win

it's an individual award given primarily on team achievements

>Chelsea
>Top 4 finish
>Two cup finals
>Win european trophy

>Liverpool
>Top 4 finish
>One cup final
>Win european trophy

unironically this, but england is too cucked and ABL to see it
>sign good english prospects and solid midtable lads solely to fulfill english quota
>these players turn shit from getting constantly mogged in training and never playing
>inevitably start for england because MUH TALENT MUH CITY DEPTH
>shit the bed every time
loving it though fuck england

Attached: 1557676436896.jpg (555x629, 88K)

cazorla

are you really listing losing a league cup final as an achievement

Has Real signed Hazard yet?

Chelsea gonna get fucked by FIFA if they lose, FIFA always gets mad when people go to CAS

Attached: chelsea cas.jpg (899x1599, 92K)

what exactly is their argument? they definitely broke the rules

their argument is they don't want a ban

>Brazilian forward Neymar, 27, has rejected a transfer to Real Madrid and told Paris Saint-Germain that he only wants to move to Barcelona.
Morel like Real Madrid chose to pursue Mbappe instead of Neymar and now Neymar is trying to save face.

that's a good argument tbf

t. lawyer

They want to take everyone else down with them

city did it too
and they probably did

He shouldn't even be on the list.

nope
more like madrid are now pretending they are after mbappe because neymar btfo them
and mbappe is obviously not going to madrid

what makes you so sure?

He's FLorentino

I'm not retarded

there is no way that messi doesn't get it

>tfw having to come to terms with the fact that the only reason why England did well at the WC was because they had an easy run and lost to the only real opposition they faced
>couldn't even beat fucking Croatia
This isn't a 'promising' generation of players at all, it's a complete shit one. The only reason why it might seem that way is because the standard of national teams in general apart from France is pretty shit. And even in this era we're still garbage.

Maybe Gareth needs to go back to 3 CBs so at least the defenders won't be fucking up with basic errors.

England has never being able to develop quality midfield players on a regular basis.

bigger, stronger, faster kids get the youth spots and smaller technical players are dropped in order to win a plastic trophy.

that's why you don't win.

should go back to 3atb and play coady from wolves, need a proper sweeper to cover the other two from fuck ups

The players are good though, some like Sancho, Sterling, Trent are absolute fucking quality.
But Gareth is shit and still calls up his golden boys like Lingard so he can bum them at St Georges

>a sweeper against a 4-3-3 with high and wide strikers

Go back to bed Gareth.

really am getting fed up of man utd players getting called up because they are man utd players

he should stop picking shit centre backs like stones and maguire for a start

Wolves play the system very well, haven't you seen them?

Quality midfielders you say? May I interest your club in up-and-coming youngster by the name of Nikola Vlašić who was voted this season's "best discovery" in the 1st tier of Russian football?

Attached: 1543888925180.jpg (961x1024, 68K)

after modric won it last time the whole thing is even more of a joke than it was before

I think England need to get on their knees and beg Pep to coach them on a part-time basis. He's the only one who could win something with us.

It's official

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-210843.png (720x1280, 335K)

united are the last place i'd want to go as a young player at the moment, will probably be zaha all over again

people are greatly over exaggerating United's problems atm

we switched from boring defensive football to attacking football instantly and we done well but fitness and injury issues took over.

Ole has the players working on their fitness, we don't expect to win the league any time soon nor do we expect to be lifting any trophy any time soon but we're not a dead team ffs we have plenty of talent.

Attached: waynerooneyrule.png (579x365, 122K)

One of each of them?? Too many

Good signing for a mid table championship club. Well done, Manure. However 6 (six) times la.

even when you're winning trophies you are obsessed.

watching u20 wc, colombia are dirty as fuck

Attached: Buffon.png (608x470, 362K)

Is that a joke? Lmao

Totally real, more info:
bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48555148

Won't you just interview a random 'BAME' person to comply with the rules and appoint whoever you were going to appoint anyway?

That'll keep Chris Hughton busy

wtf

They really don't want to win the CL

>the paul ince needs a job rule

why is it named after wayne? does he count as BAME because he's irish?
chris hughton, chris powell, the list (doesn't) go on

>hello Mr. Radrizzani, I'm here for the job

Attached: 1557697994618.jpg (899x1200, 671K)

Attached: 1559901193150.png (667x936, 851K)

What a beautiful female

would smash, she seems cool and likeable

Lmao. Hope he gets paid for all these interviews.

Can you even name 5 black managers that are championship level? hughton, the guy who was at wba, the guy at wolves, that guy who got fired from fulham like 10 years ago. thats all i can name

what if they all get hired/dont want to get interviewed, itll be like interviewing people like yaya toure ffs

The time has come

Attached: bike shola.jpg (477x575, 44K)

Why 13?

there is a disproportionately small number of black managers

if you think it's an issue, then you have to do something about tit, can't just be hoping the problem goes away if you ignore it long enough

Attached: Capture.png (414x424, 372K)

Ramos is a secret gypsy isn't he

maybe black players just arent interested into going into management. guys like sol and ince were, but it seems like a lot dont even try to do their coaching badges

it's her favourite number

This is so stupid. If a club has a specific target in mind it means that they have to interview a black candidate just for the sake of it

Wolves were criticised for not following this rule even though they appointed a black manager

maybe they're trying to encourage more black players to take up coaching

>but it seems like a lot dont even try to do their coaching badges
not much point these days to be desu

Attached: dean windass.jpg (600x600, 43K)

>Manchester United linked with good young players, Felix, Bruno Fernandes, De Ligt, etc
>Arseanal linked with Carrasco and literal whos from atalanta & sampdoria

Really makes you think who is the small club right here

Attached: 1556746404035.jpg (1200x571, 133K)

shes not into manlets m8

Hughton, Chris Powell, Hasselbaink, Darren Moore? Sol Campbell has done better than I expected.
I can also think of Vieira, Henry, Kluivert, Seedorf but those guys are probably renowned enough to get jobs in spite of their blackness.

It would be really funny, though, if this rule - which is created to try and INCREASE the number of minority managers by giving new guys a shot at management - would just turn into the BAME equivalent of a Pulis-Allardyce-Bruce-Pardew merry-go-round

>rating de ligt after yesterday

i'm 6ft 1 you potato rapist

Attached: yeahok.png (120x120, 25K)

not even going to explain you why you're a retard

didnt think of that, we are just gonna have to fly in a bunch of foreign black managers to meet the quota. gonna be league 2 sides interviewing edgar davids and thuram and shit. hope our whole lower league system just turns into black 90s GOAT players against eachother

Players unironically get linked with Manchester United because agents know putting that out there gives them a stronger hand in negotations

I hope every single club just invites Paul Ince and Fatih Terim to their interviews

paul ince deserves another chance, i believe in his managerial ablity

um, sweetie, it’s because they’re oppressed into not deciding to coach, my sweet summer child

real madrid is mbappé's territory, messi is old and drop back/retire soon

Well, South Africa introduced racial quotas in cricket, for better and/or worse. Pakistan, being the insecure cucls they are, removed/converted all non-muslims from their cricket team.

it's the change of teammates that is rough

Someone post the paul ince shoot.gif

spaniards can't handle the english locker room banter

This is racist towards white people.

Is there a disproportionate amount?

only 3% of the population is black but you'd never know that

Can't be racist to wh*toids bruv

congress tarts

Attached: 1404573031876.png (300x180, 12K)

Instead they buy a second League winger for 20 million

why does city need a 44m right back? i thought they had walker

>only 3% of the population is black
the population of the premier league? the population of the england team?
also the 2001 census called and they want their statistics back

oh my fucking god

i had no idea the premier league was limited to 1 (one) transfer a season

I forgot Makelele is in management too, he manages Eupen in Belgium. Kompany he started managing Anderlecht. I know Drogba has some interest in managing. Anelka currently manages the Lille youth.

It would be very funny indeed if the football league is just full of african legends sparring against eachother and your classic old british champinoship managers that always fail in the premier league have to fuck off and end up managing African nations (which is full of european managers already)

this is my dream now

Attached: europeans in africa.jpg (701x933, 297K)

of course you can. They are deliberately going to have to ignore qualified white candidates candidates in order to squeeze in additional interviews for unqualified people (coloured people).

walker's well past his best

montenegro kosovo

>mentally ill man near me on the bus getting very twitchy
If I don't make it I just want it to be known that I love all you /trans/ lads

proof that henrique will leave

he's probably nervous about the sperg next to him who keeps checking his phone and giggling to himself

cringe

Traysunta Davontae-Lepelletier, you are based

Je bent 100% gebaseerd Louis

even after the switzerland game?

nah m8 hes just an ABL

3 LINES ON THE SHIRT
JEWELS REMAIN STILL GLEAMING
30 YEARS OF HER
NEVER STUCK MEME DREAMING

you got a couple of the words wrong but overall a solid post, 8/10

This pretty much confrims that England is no longer white (English)

Modric reached a WC final with his small country and he won the CL, he was also part of the 4 CL in a row, he basically joined real and they started to win CLs, also ronaldo was a rapist

What part of Toronto are from mate?

based we are finally behind the curtain lads

Barca just can't stop trying to emulate PSG right? they keep getting remontada'd, they buy finished goalkeepers and they want neymar

Are you dead

Any updates on the Reina to Liverpool situation lads?

messi is the best player so he should win it every year until he retires, i don't think he is a rapist either so he's got that going for him as well

tfw no german gf

Attached: 1554406491657.jpg (460x676, 81K)

But was Modric the best player in the world?

Lmao no, it's named after some NFL dude and the EFL is just copying them.

Made it home safe
Maybe, but if Messi wins every year people won't watch

close, but wayne rooney is actually an mls player, not an nfl one :)

they probably mess their siesta up

The rule wasn't actually named after him.

Renard got it in the bag la

Lads De Ligt is shit. Was at the game yesterday he’s actual wank

oh :(

Some quick updates I'm hearing about;

Sessegnon is forcing a Spurs move, rejecting new Fulham deal
Spurs may be willing to break current wage structure to resign Eriksen
Bale pictured in Real Madrid's kit reveal
Daniel James signed by Man Utd, first top 6 signing this summer (barring Man City's Zack Steffen, where the deal was made before this summer)

that's a mirror

yes since he was involved in the most prestigious finals of the season, he pretty much won all the individual awards that year

Attached: Clarkson.png (906x299, 59K)

Would rather play for West Ham than United tbf

>get to live in london instead of manchester
>not the laughing stock of the league
>chance to fuck mia khalifa

But he’s literally shit

BASED

>having to play in a stadium full of "people" from essex every other week
no thanks, i'll take united's 700k p/w instead

Will fit right in with man City's other defenders then.

Irrelevant. He wasn't the best player and Varane had more trophies than him.

completely baffled by the interest from big clubs, if you want an english defender just sign one for a tenth of the price from the championship and they'll be just as good (shit)

>Rooney rule results in EFL clubs going managerless due to a lack of BAME candidates to interview

yes but he's one of the lesser shit english players

>Brazilian forward Neymar, 27, has rejected a transfer to Real Madrid and told Paris Saint-Germain that he only wants to move to Barcelona. (Express)

based rapist

varane didn't win any individual trophy

not true

Mouyes as England manager when?

He's innocent.

post your top 3 active english players then

Why not? He is the second best player in the world?

Is the ballon d’or for the player who won the most stuff or for the best player?

>He's innocent.
How do you know?

First time I heard about de Ligt was in 2017, during World Cup qualifying. Netherlands was playing Bulgaria. It was a must win game for Netherlands, and also the debut match of de Ligt for the Dutch NT.

youtube.com/watch?v=occ6ZzrupUg

Bulgaria's first goal comes at 0:15 in the video (5' in the game), where de Ligt fails to cover the striker, resulting in a goal. Bulgaria's second goal comes at 0:46 (20' in the game) where de Ligt clears the ball directly to a Bulgarian player, who passes it to the guy de Ligt is supposed to cover, who scores.

de Ligt gets subbed off before half time. The game finishes 2-0 in favour of Bulgaria. Netherlands fails to qualify for the World Cup.

Eriksen is a fraud.

Tbf lingard was one of the best England players yesterday and Rashford was the obvious choice as our forward.

Lads, it's the year of the man mountain.

you'd have maguire in your top 3 english players? have you ever seen him play? england are shit but not quite that shit

So will Chelsea get their ban frozen or not? This CAS/FIFA shit has me all sorts of confused.

Michel Vorm will not be offered a new contract by Tottenham, leaves Spurs after five seasons. Gazzaniga will be the new backup

F

>Bale pictured in Real Madrid's kit reveal
that's a contractual obligation, don't give it too much thought

>Gazzaniga will be the new backup
but he was already the backup

Gotta say Maguire is shit though

Sterling Sancho TAA

>all system babbies
JUST

>Sterling
>After his "performance" yesterday
like stones, walker etc he's a fraudulent Pep baby.

I don't care

Sterling doesn’t care about the national team because he’s not English.

Vardy Milner Crouch

Name players that are not system babies
>has a bad game
>shit

Give me an example of players who never have a shit game and players who are not system babies

>Milner retired from international football
;_;

it's not that he had a bad game, it's that he literally did NOTHING. Memphis had a cancer of a game but he showed more heart than Sterling ever will.

>Liverpool linked to half of the Lyon players
Not a fan of this tbqh lads

in case you're wondering, Memphis and Fékir are memes

youtube.com/watch?v=sW5gcxiLUjg .

Those post-sex text messages, especially the ones asking for more, are not from someone who had been raped.

Oh, so you're one of those #believeallwomen knobheads.

Enjoy your Memepiss.

Will fit right in with the rest of Liverpool then.

Fekir for 15 mill though.

I mean I don't care if he raped her or not. I don't care if that bitch is raped.

He would be a good signing yeah. Liverpool don't need major surgery next season.

but Fekir's knee does

Attached: 1559848200173.jpg (1375x749, 125K)

F
>tfw Liverpool rumours ruined his sale value
Lyon must be pissed if Liverpool do buy him.

These rules actually make white people more powerful, while reducing BAME actors to decoration. The caliber of white people is going to be higher.

>buy him for 15m
>knee explodes after one game

Attached: 1551405044133.jpg (720x576, 39K)

>Fekir for 15 mill though.
Try 50

Liverpool just wanted a £5m discount or so. Lyon's problem if they rejected it.

>Liverpool bench of Ox, Lallana, Fekir, Gomez

Try next season for free sweetie Aulas.

Attached: 1529237352314.jpg (571x852, 219K)

>devout muslim destroys his knees after praying too much

who is that

Attached: 566542218157096980.png (116x115, 33K)

He was in the back four retrieving the ball because that team is too shit to service him the ball up front
He was also back there on other occasions stopping attacks
kys

>Memepiss

>depay
>heart
gee I don't know, maybe his team set him up several times with easy chances that he bottled over and over again while sterling couldn't get service
idiot youtube tier casual

Southgate should have taken the Gomez and TAApill.

lmao how could I forget about this

Attached: pepe .jpg (900x500, 64K)

Probably

>refuses to take young liverpool players
>every 'young' united player gets a starting place
unironically why

me

lmaoing @ ur life rn

Please be 18 or older.

thanks for your essay m8 but an 18 year old centre back is going to have plenty of bad games. If you understood football more than your surface level knowledge then you would know this

Fitter

>Reguilón

Is this guy any good?

Scouse is a disease and so they’re having treatment

Like you fucking know anything

He’s shit read a book

>a player who was shit at some point earlier stays shit forever
This is my new favourite meme.

lmao this is what they do in the NFL for coaching and GM's it's called the Rooney rule. thank us later

Is Chelsea going to sign anyone?

The only reason he might get sold is because he bullies Zidane's son, he's solid.

we're all /wwc/ arent we??

Attached: the killer of kane.jpg (1080x1350, 240K)

I know mate look at the filename x

Need some faaaackin' signingsssssssss

strawpoll.me/18125922
>strawpoll.me/18125922
strawpoll.me/18125922

He's pretty good

Is AS reliable with transfers?

poor little white guy

football, as i understand it, is a sport played by twenty two MEN divided equally into two teams

those are the basic facts and they cannot and must not be altered

Great! No more red cards!

Umm we are here lads.

Barca and Real had their transfer bans delayed by a transfer window which allowed them to make signings and plan for it, Chelsea have not been allowed this.

Roman obviously didn't open his wallet wide enough.

>tfw my son stares at my tottenham shirts all day
>gets really happy at looking at them smiling
lol should I tell him when he finally starts speaking?
and how good is Bruno Fernandes. I don't watch international football or other leagues. read that spurs might want him

Is he Jewish?

>One is lost due to bullshit refereeing
>The other match lost due to literal brainlet defending
I feel bad for him

>A fully fit VVD out performs a half fit and still injured Harry Kane

Who would have thought?

a fully fit kane is also shit though, england and spurs are much better without him

we're black lol but I'd be proud of him if he got a jewish girl

Kane shouldn't have played in either match. Him being injured just made him more shit than usual.

Think you picked the wrong London team m8

Well you should be watching Liga Nos but Bruno Fernandes is as good an Eriksen replacement as you can hope for.

Lads, football is gonna die: bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48556542

>Professional football in some countries will die unless Uefa reforms its major competitions, Europe's biggest clubs have been warned.

>On Wednesday, the Premier League outlined its position that it did not believe change was necessary. That stance was echoed in the closing statements at a two-day European Clubs' Association meeting in Malta on Friday.

>Others disagree, including HJK Helsinki president and ex-Crystal Palace player Aki Riihilahti, an ECA vice-chairman.

>"If we continue as we are, professional football in countries like ours will become irrelevant and slowly die," he said.

Football will eventually die out, but not for another several centuries, and even then it would probably have evolved to something else.

football hasn't evolved or lost popularity in 170 years so why would it start now.

I'm talking like 800 years in the future. Who knows, by then the referees would've been replaced by androids and and the pitch could be halved in size. Football isn't gonna fall off the face of the earth though.

Ah ye fair enough. We won't be on earth in 800 years.

Chabeck Le Guerrero for the first trillion dollar signing

because Finns are staying home to bandwagon EPL teams instead of spending money to watch FC Spurdo

>calls someone a rapist
>gets called out with the fact he's not a rapist
>"I don't care"

They will still be getting handball decisions wrong.

>feel bad for him
He's fucking shit. Poch is a retard for allowing the mouthbreather to start

Poch is a retard for not leaving him off the pitch at half time or earlier
starting him was a risk but it was worth trying

Big Virj just hoofed it into the stands in both fixtures.

The term ABL is now "Anyone But Leeds". No one hates Leicester.

>but it didnt hit his 7th dimensional bicep ref

Should've been City vs liverpool, spurs got lucky as fuck and they should have bet on their luck which means no harry mouthbreather kane

Any asian managers so my club can satisfy the new BAME regulations for interviews?

>studio pundits are bionic Ronaldo and Messi's head in a jar.

Don't be stupid, Bionic Ronaldo would be on the pitch

I did make a post on here the other day asking if there were any black lads posting. I got quite a few yeses back.

They'll be in luck.

>q'oulix n'd'jebele has lasereyed the VAR2.0 monitor
>the 23.5th official wont be happy about that

Attached: headjar.png (225x169, 51K)

arsenal fans must have wandered out of /arse/

Told you lads. World cup final on the moon, gonna happen

Its because blacks are fucking retard level stupid

makes me upset that i was born now instead of in the future when all this cool shit will happen

Is Spurs bad at signing players?

They're actually under a transfer ban but no one cared enough to make a fuss about it

Think Peo has fallen for his own memes. Thinks he can turn England into a World Cup winning side like Germany and Spain before.

Don’t think he realises how shit our national team is. Why can’t we sign a fucking decent CB for once?

How is it a foul? He puts his foot in front of the ball.

no one in youth ready to fill in?

Football will become a Legends league where all the old greats (those still alive) will play each other, thanks to regeneration technology. Twenty years time, believe me, it's going to happen.

they're talking about sterling, he pushes VVD off the ball from behind
recovery is unreal though, made sterling look like a championship shitter

wtb shit players

Notts County have confirmed that young forward Kion Etete has joined Tottenham Hotspur.

The 17-year-old, who has been at Notts since the age of 14, enjoyed a successful trial at Hotspur Way earlier this year, impressing sufficiently to attract a bid from the Champions League finalists.

Etete, who follows in the recent footsteps of Dongda He (Wolves) and Jack Bearne (Liverpool) in progressing from Notts’ academy to earn a move to the Premier League, made his senior debut against Newcastle United’s Under 21s in last season’s Checkatrade Trophy before going on to make a further five appearances for the Magpies.

He leaves with the club’s best wishes for the future.

Attached: SPORT-PREVIEW-ETETE.jpg (1500x1000, 275K)

This is the opposite of what people wanted Spurs to do

>tfw fifa send the national teams on a 4 year round trip to play a world cup on a gas giant in the alpha centauri system
game went the moment we made first contact lads

Is James better than Hamez?

>Kion Etete
another English player

James is the welsh jesus (hey-zeus) navas

is newcastle gonna become rich lids?

Attached: 1541542726124.png (734x778, 85K)

one would hope not

Football is going to be a bit shit for a while now. The super players Messi and Ronaldo are on a now rapid decline and we're stuck with best in the world shitters like Mbrappe, Neymar and Hazard.

Wrong, Fekir's brother in law is the one who blew it by being a greedy retard. He asked Liverpool more money against the agent and club's opinion, and despite both parties having agreed.

>United want to buy all British players
did they watch England last night?

Yes but they missed the chance to become a top club as they won't be able to just splash the cash however much they want. City managed to sneak in just before FFP came in.

youtube.com/watch?v=FrLequ6dUdM

No, that story was made up by Ashley in the hopes someone actually bought the club

>Messi and Ronaldo are on a now rapid decline
am i the only one happy about this?

i thought this de shit meme died yesterday

Well you were wrong

fuck off you arent having wan bissaka
have zaha sure

I would be if there were players ready to replace them.

They should have put a buyback clause when they flogged him. Club is run by absolute retards

Was he really up Moyes' daughter?

they have a 20% sell on clause according to papers. could essentially buy him 20% cheaper

but in the future it won't be cool shit, it will be mundane and dull like flying on a plane or playing a VR game now

Or Crystal Palace aren't complete retards and just make them pay 20% more for him.

life is dull now

pwopah defenda

youtube.com/watch?v=PWgvGjAhvIw

redpill me on Daniel James.
All I know is he used to play for Swansea Town who are essentially an irrelevant team

Sideways move then.

The white Nathan Dyer.

your post literally disproves that by your seething

You now remember the planned Europa League 2

Welcome to Newcastle

Attached: kylian-mbappe-neymar-psg-paris-saint-germain-2018-19_1hlq10i18ajbc1vaglsw23g27a.jpg (1920x1080, 426K)

Which one?

Runs fast.

Both

Attached: CSAU1kXWEAA0_Fq.jpg (480x330, 12K)

Not a lot of thicc hips at the World Cup desu

Attached: 59002776_2319284861651515_3699160661711636423_n.jpg (1080x1349, 380K)

youtube.com/watch?v=X5kmM98iklo

That probably breaks an FPP rule. Can't see them selling Christian Atsu and Matt Ritchie for enough money to balance the books

So what, we're already not in Europe

I wish I was the white anything

>7th June
>down to one /trans/ thread a day
shite summer incoming

>Not being white
What's your excuse

Just wait m8 when Azzar is confirmed we'll breeze thru

Cold Cup and Copa America end on July 7th, and AFCON ends on the 17th. Clubs are probably waiting until after that

When the fuck did that faggot have dreads?

Why does this pic look shopped?

Werner is a meme.

CAUSE WE NEED EACH OTHER
WE BELIEVE IN EACH OTHER

youtube.com/watch?v=N7xdHY8HK9Y

Attached: 1532474350516.jpg (320x286, 31K)

Post "The Cope"

Are Oasis big in Japan?

guys -- just got a BREAKING alert on my phone from the BBC Sport that Eden Hazard has officially been confirmed to have signed with Real Madrid

chelseafc.com/en/news/2019/06/07/eden-hazard-transfer-deal-agreed

Ask me anything, me and Hazard have the same nationality so i'm pretty much an authority on this subject

does he have a big dick

Thoughts on his bunda?

Finally some big fucking transfer news. What's his squad number going to be?

It's official: Hazard to Real Madrid is a done deal

From the club's website:

realmadrid.com/noticias/2019/06/hazard-nuevo-jugador-del-real-madrid

1+9

about average

it's getting thicker every season. i can't wait to see how he develops it as he is about to hit his peak

he played #10 for lille, chelsea and belgium so i imagine that's what he's going to be going for

Attached: 51749219_409559783147913_2552255961074969816_n[1].jpg (625x625, 60K)

*one another

Yes, they were pretty popular there. Go watch Supersonic.

Attached: SUPERSONIC-Cdn-poster-page-001.jpg (1275x1650, 352K)

Now we need a bigger fackin' signing than that de laaaaads

Well?

What’s ur go to drink

(You) because that's a good source regardless of us already knowing and you should never be discouraged from posting good sources

Does he prefer big tits or big hips and skinny waist?

Did Azzar leave at the very best time, or should he have left sooner?

Hazard is clutch as fuck. Real Madrid need a player like this after Ronaldo left, someone who pulls through no matter what. Hazard is honestly the reason I think Chelsea have managed to fluke trophies

MORE 100M SIGNINGS

WOODWARD THROW EVERYTHING AT BALE LA

If he came last year, he would have been to blame for Real's bad season last season. Now that they're rebuilding it's a good time

god I hope so

Eran Zahavi is the Cristiano Ronaldo of the Middle East

Attached: Untitled.png (752x878, 28K)

DO SOMETHING

Attached: cfcksjgomakg.png (1200x1200, 301K)

Who the hell are we gonna replace Hazard with? We’re done for, Chelsea bros

Attached: 93DC4C5E-1175-46CD-9E11-18B55EFD5BE9.jpg (220x229, 9K)

Not bad ratio even if it's shit leagues

Attached: eran.jpg (495x429, 44K)

They cant

>Who the hell are we gonna replace Hazard with?
on loan English kid #15

Pulishit

Reece James just broke his ankle

Need some fucking good news ffs

Attached: 1491055875170.jpg (709x765, 253K)

YAWN

Attached: euro.jpg (1104x893, 105K)

>North Macedonia

Attached: Hendry.webm (1138x774, 676K)

why is no one talking about the transfer that will break markets around the world, the mighty world cup winning De Rossi to the mighty world cup winning Boca Juniors?

Attached: puli.jpg (1200x855, 223K)

Your life doesn't have to revolve around football.

Find other hobbies.

>Europeans to South America
how often does that happen?

I am Chelsea's top first hopes for next season

Attached: black-dust-bin-80-litres-w1280h1024q90i2820.jpg (1280x1024, 74K)

>Le flop and get sold to Everton in 3 years man

and he's been shit the only time he's played in a proper league

This.

>Everton
If Americans failing in Europe are any indicator, he'll go back to MLS. But since he seems like the stubborn never-give-up type, he'll probably go back to Germany and get sold to Hertha or Bermen or some shit

Pulisic will be better than Hazard.

Tell me about Daniel Hámez, the new Man U acquisition

I just realized how ugly he is.

Attached: hululu.jpg (252x276, 70K)

Assuming "We" aren't allowed any transfers where does this squad finish next season?

Attached: Lamps at the wheel.png (718x894, 662K)

19th

Attached: upscale-243683274001212.png (430x474, 359K)

Americans have done relatively well at Everton
>Howard
>Donavan
>McBride
And now Antonee Robinson is coming through the ranks.

Attached: 1400870014879.png (750x500, 611K)

5th

14th

>forgetting JOE MAX MOORE

Attached: 07607a28944e93324cf449e659b20847[1].jpg (540x360, 28K)

3rd because Arsenal and Tottenham are eternal bottlers

>>Donavan
>>McBride
They must've played about 10 games between them for everton.

Though I recall McBride banging them in.

very rarely. I can't think of an example off my head
its an old rumour that sounds and looks like straight fabrications but calciomercato made two articles about it today. De Rossi is IN

Fuck I totally forgot him
Donavan made 22 appearances, and did well enough to make him a fan favourite

4th, with a 20% chance at finishing 12th because that's the way Chelsea is

With Allegri, top 4 finish is guaranteed.

The name is so Yank it's hilarious.

And then we had the Canadian Tomasz Radzinski

>McBride

Attached: 1546406864876.jpg (600x577, 87K)

Big fan of Clint Dempsey because my nan's maiden name was Dempsey

pretty ghetto squad. baka is actually good though, had a solid campaign in serie a. I'd say 5th or 6th

>baka is actually good though

For me, it's the McBride

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo this is unironically the only actual answer oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

It's probably a hard sell to anyone who only watched his season with chelsea but he improved a lot over last season, looked like the player he was at monaco

Attached: roast2.png (423x566, 334K)

twitter.com/SkySportsNews/status/1137117238685720576

Attached: sarri.png (580x679, 361K)

The way she flaunts her pusy like that without irony, perfectly sums up the leftist gynocracy that we live in these days

Fraud.

Where's everyone posting tonight?

Need some interaction.

jesus christ chelsea

/brit/ is always a safe answer even if I'm not on there myself right now

dude wtf

*places fingers to lips*

Her fanny really isn't that bad.

I'd take a mouthtful, no question about that.

Haha

Goodnight friendos

Attached: umm.webm (472x576, 923K)

just add a splash of toby's gravy
wa la

They've totally shit the bed lol

JUST

we all know hazard can dab on paella farmers but jovic feels a bit one season wonder-y

someone please gib sauce, macedonia didnt respon in th eother thread

He's the Serbian Falcao la, he'll do great in La Liga

So with Chelsea appealing, can they make signings for now? Or are they really fucked?

hello yes where is new thread?

>Serbian Falcao
hope his knees dont start exploding then

WHERE IS THE THREAD

Would shag his mum tho

pfft we wish

>kicks out Matip, L'pools secret defensive weapon
heh, nothing personal kid

i would