6'1, 200 pound trunk of muscle recklessly barrels right into the fans, including the people sitting next to you

> 6'1, 200 pound trunk of muscle recklessly barrels right into the fans, including the people sitting next to you
> Give him a light shove
> Banned from future NBA games, forced to forego your investments and lose millions, get your name and face dragged through the mud by the press

Fuck this shit

Attached: kyle-lowry-mark-stevens.jpg (1112x556, 110K)

>/pol/ corporate bootlickers out in full force to defend some rich asshole they’ve never even met on the internet for free

Attached: 7E0C2548-7A09-4B98-A65E-777D5130DF30.jpg (480x360, 14K)

These are contrarian bait posts. Probably best to move on

>recklessly barrels right into the fans
That's called playing hard. If the owners (like Mark Stevens) wanted to solve this problem they would forgo a tiny bit of their profit and get rid of a row of floor seating so they could install some sort of divider between the players and fans like every other sport. If you don't want to risk getting jumped on by a player diving for a ball, you can sit in one of the other 19,000 or so seats that isn't right by the court. Furthermore, people in the stands get hit by players every game and manage to not react the way Mark did.

A lifetime ban is probably excessive and the player involved should not select the response, but this was clearly over the line.

I don't care about this guy because I assume he's a liberal, so anything bad that happens to him I'm fine with.
That said though, the media is acting like Lowry got knifed.

>I don't care about this guy because I assume he's a liberal, so anything bad that happens to him I'm fine with.

Attached: 1554904141242.jpg (680x723, 44K)

the way people talked about it made me think it was super violent but he shouldn't be touching him

>cuckball nuthuggers out in full force to defend some rich nog they've never even met on the internet for free

Cringe

Those are the types of people who should be defended the most because morons don’t know how to look at a situation correctly and objectively.

Cringe

Yikes

Yikes

this

Why are NBA players so cunty? I never see anyone get butthurt about fans like basketball players.

And they're always going on and on about how tough they are and how hard the sport is, but flop and screech at the slightest physical contact. It seems like most of them have a really bad inferiority complex.

Oof

Playing a game where the crowd should be 2m further back, get bumped into by the amazing players you came to see. WTF FUCK NIGGERS

Or, y'know, you could keep the hundreds of thousands of dollars those seats generate and tell the NBA to stop letting their players literally dive into the audience like a professional wrestler

Not only did he needlessly reach over multiple seats to push Lowry, he cursed him out as well

this person right here should be known as "The Truth!"

He paid for a ticket, and has contributed millions of dollars to the Warriors organization. He should be able to defend himself from players.

>Letting seating effect how professional athletes pay.
Yeah the millions of fans who aren't in floor seats are gonna love seeing a star player get a tech during crunch time in game 7 because some investment banker's trophy wife got bumped into and spilled her wine.

Kyle Lowry attacket the fans in an attempt to fake for the ball. You need to fuck off

>/pol/tard being racist again on Yea Forums
yikes

Wtf did Lowry do that needed a fan to "defend themselves", dumbass? He was just going for the ball. I think your MAGA hat is on too tight

Then Lowry should be able to heem him after he got shoved. Now that would be entertaining

Not this. Removing those seats also means reducing the number of people who get to go see the game live. It isn’t all about money.

>bringing up /pol/ for literally no reason
rent free

Literally just put a wall there

Removing the front row seats and putting up a barrier would kill a lot of the immersion for the people at the game. And we would no longer have moments where a player dives in to the stands, casually sits next to a fan and eats some popcorn or gives them a peck on the cheek

Ok then we can stick with the system that has historically worked for 99.9999% of the people who sit in floor seats, where anyone is free to buy floor seats as long as they accept the fact that a player might run into them and if that happens they just have to suck it up.

Then dont complain when someone crashes in to you

I'm not the dumbass complaining about players running into the front row

the worst part was how lowry sonned him in public and he couldnt do anything back

He was probably pissed that Lowry and the Raptors were running a train on the remains of the once mighty Warriors. This is the act of lashing out when you realize you are utterly powerless but still are so entitled. I am willing to bet if that was Draymond barreling into the crowd, he would have started to slob all over his knob instead.

This

OMG DUDE 6 FOOT....ONE?!! ERMERGERD!!! 200 POUNDSSSS?! DUUUUUDE RACE WARRRR! ARGGGGGGGHHHHH!

Yeah, I just watched it for the first time and came away with the impression that the player is a huge pussy. I know the owner shouldn't have touched him, but fucking get over yourself, you're basically a trained circus animal.

Fuck off to Reddit faggot.

Attached: 1552553187120.jpg (211x203, 15K)

I agree it was pussy shit but I just hate that everyone is bringing race into the whole the thing. The NBA is looking out for the majority of its fan base and the majority of the fan base hates the fucking warriors with a passion. This guy is fucked because he is a Warriors owner who picked a fight with 99% of NBA fans and players.

derozan and lowry would tandem jump off a skyscraper after 10 minutes of playing in front of european fans
waaahh he pushed me 5 centimeters aaaaa he decapitated me lebron save ya bratha

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 1.63M)

He's got a point

>6'1

Nigga please.

Attached: CpeALH8WcAA7nVX.jpg (1024x1024, 172K)

>draymond
6'2
>lowry
5'11
>klay
6'1

imagine trying to use soccer players as your example of tough athletes.
>clipped on the leg by a cleat
AAAAAH MY LEEEEEEEEG *rolls around on the floor for 30 seconds*

Cringe

he cud be part of a republican enclave in cali, dipship

pretty cringe how people are rushing to the defense of two multi millionaires who wouldnt spit on them if they were on fire.
dude shouldnt have touched lowry but folks are acting like he was became paralyzed from the push

>buy seats right next to gargantuan black athletes running around at full force
>be surprised when a gargantuan black athlete comes close to me

I agree that the shove wasn't a big deal but you literally paid for that experience so don't get mad if it happens. And look at the dude, old ass weak dude and you talk trash about a guy who could knock you out in a heartbeat because you know he can't just fuck you up. God I wish it was Ron Artest or sth and he just knocked the dude out.

Just saw it, the guy is a mental midget if he's getting upset by that. It's a tiny push.

Doubt it. Republicans have honor. Only Gay Area libtards fancy themselves above the law in this manner desu

Come back to /pol/ obamaleaf. We miss your contributions to the humour threads. You're wrong though this time, I'd never defend some rich faggot that watches ape hoop.