I don't even care if the refs hand this series to shit louis...

I don't even care if the refs hand this series to shit louis. I'll go to sleep easy tonight knowing I live in the best part of the world, working a promising career at a very high-profile tech company and saving enough money for my partner to become the person she has always felt like on the inside, with enough left over for a vacation to Thailand.

Enjoy your trailer parks and wrestling matches, rednecks. I'm literally LMAOing at your lifes.

Attached: fuck you fuck you fuck you.jpg (1920x1080, 591K)

Wow you showed those St. Pooians!

Attached: 1522989751266.gif (540x304, 2.72M)

Why are bombston fags so obsessed with rural people who don't live in urban shitholes? Is it some deep seated insecurity about living in a hellhole? I'm actually rooting for you faggots too, which makes it doubly funny to see you cry and scream about the countryside when you just got beat by nigger hellhole st louis.

>saving enough money for my partner to become the person she has always felt like on the inside
you've sucked quite a few cocks, haven't you?

fuck san jose and fuck aquatic predators

can it mick
cloverniggers dangle from the elm as well

no one from boston is actually irish you dumb crawfish

I work at Schnucks and fuck

Me too

I'm sorry, but did the Bruins already lose? Oh, that's right. The series isn't even over yet. In fact, it's only game 6. Does not having the lead for game 6 count as a loss? Is that what you're saying? Because if you're saying that I can assure you that you're wrong. Why would you make this topic when the series is still on? The Bruins are still playing right now and they have been the best team in the Eastern Conference for how many years now? They're playing one of the worst teams in the NHL who just happen to have a lead because they're feeding off the energy of playing in the Stanley Cup Finals. But you know what? They still fucking suck. The Bruins are one of the best fucking teams in the NHL, they went 50-20-12 last year and would of won the Stanley Cup if the goalie didn't choke. Maybe you should shut the fuck up before you make retarded topics like this. You know why? Because you're going to be embarrassed when the Bruins wins and someone bumps this topic. Oh look at that, the Blues just took the series lead, just like the Teds did. Are you a fucking drunk? Are you retarded? Are you autistic? You are a fucking idiot and you should never make a topic on this board again and I'm fucking serious. I almost have a feeling you're the only guy making all these anti-Bruins topics because you're a faggot hater who doesn't like the team because they're good. Fuck you, be good at something in YOUR life and then maybe try to troll these fucking teams on the board, like I give a fuck. It's so easy to spot out your threads now, you're a retard. Always doing stupid shit like this. Why don't you try to be a good poster? Just for once? For once in your fucking life try not to make a topic like this. That's just you, you're always right at getting it wrong. Fuck you. You are nothing.

is this pasta

Schnucks private stock bottled in bond bourbon is a hidden gem, prove me wrong
>Pro tip, you can't

no this is

Attached: pasta.jpg (576x324, 32K)

Is Schnucks doing some sort of blues promotion?

ghetto Schnucks on Grand is scary

What kind of loser is watch these awful nhl playoffs?

This coming from a leaf.

>steal a cup from Vancouver by gooning
>get gooned 8 years later
this is karma you faggots

Met my wife at Schnucks - I was a dipshit stock boy and she a Pharmacy student. Would recommend

This is some top shelf pasta rite here

>Schnucks
>unions for a $7 an hour job
Pretty sad desu.

I'm deli so it's actually $7.50 an hour after taxes and union dues