Who was in the wrong here?

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: neymarnajila.jpg (960x640, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IfqUbUXKsoI
youtu.be/NMIXFFoVAL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Her father desu

What does sex feel like bros?

neymar
for fucking outside of the family

Why not both?

Well, Neymar's not the one who got raped, so the bitch.

me

like wet pussy

The white girl. Don't ever trust white girls.

>tfw you'll never have a woman like that begging to have sex with you

Attached: 9ee.png (688x578, 32K)

Stop fucking posting about Neymar, macacão

like coins and bags of sand

t. Rashon Williams

Depends. If it's just a quick one night stand it's not to much better than jacking it. If its with someone you actually love and care for it's amazing.

youtu.be/IfqUbUXKsoI

Attached: 1557362098505.jpg (1387x702, 55K)

is this why brazillians prefer their own sisters? it's starting to make sense now. i don't have sisters (or any family at all for that matter) so it's all greek to me.

the best part of sex is actually having all the pressure for having sex taken off your shoulders
if that makes any sense

What does greek feel like?

Wow some relatable insight on Yea Forums, I know what you mean brev

soooo, wehre's the famous vid where he slaps her?

Warm up some oil and firmly grasp it ...literally no diff

That goes double for the men

Neymar for trying to breed upwards the evolutionary ladder. He is a hue monkey and should accept this and only breed with other amazonian monkyes such as his sister.

both

are you racist or something?

>roastie got paid to go to paris to fuck neymar
>roastie thinks neymar care for her
>neymar goes to the hotel and fucks her brains out. probably drunk af and slaps her ass a couple of times
>next day roastie understands neymar doesnt give two shits about her, doesn't even answer her messages and starts thinking she was just a cum dumpster
>neymar wants to tap her ass again and goes back to her
>video happens 'cause psycho-cutie is legit mad by being ghosted and fucked roughly
>neymar understands he fucked crazy pussy and bails
>she goes back to brazil, bruised, and goes to a doc to have physical evidence of the "spanking"
>tell neymar lawyers to pay her or else she shows the photos/video/messages
>another lawyer tell her she should claim rape
this is probably what happened.

really makes you hit the pipe

Based and red pilled

How is a brazilian ape girl whiter than 80% of europe?

Brazilians are white

Attached: 15080972609783.jpg (990x557, 140K)

fpbp
based drogba

define white.

Attached: 1535234272059.jpg (707x740, 108K)

This for sure, just look at what happened to OJ

>having a daughter

Attached: a8e.jpg (960x960, 146K)

She's too white for him. Of course he had to rape her

No coincidence this chick had a fuckload of college debt and was about to be evicted from her home when she decided to try and fleece him.

His wife’s son

unironically can't argue with this

Her for being a slut
Him for banging single mothers
Simple as.

Fake news

>put some creamy/oiled substance in middle of layers seats of leather sofá or just wear condom
>profite

Or even better, but you have to wast food
>pick some piece of meat
>make a hole with big knife
>microwave it a little just to put it warm but not cook or just warm up the knife in stove or lighter
>put knife or any cylindrical metal object inside to warm up inside that hole you create
>put some creamy/oiled substance or just wear condom
>profite

Attached: ronaldinho gaucho se masturbando.jpg (258x225, 13K)

it's exactly the same as fucking a plucked chicken, literally no difference.

imagine how many famous footballers would be kissless virgins if it weren't for their careers

Roastie thought she could extort him but has been BTFO by her own lawyers who she literally said she had consensual sex with him

>muh ass bruises

The state of western women

That's the deal. She could had just pin a condom and bang. She'd have a legitimate Neymar Jr. Jr. receiving a millionaire alimony for the rest of his adult life. Or she could put all her energy into her sex game and maybe even hook up with him for a week or two.
Creating false accusations was the worse she could get because, Brazil being a sexist pit hole, no one would take her side. Specially with Neymar who's idolised as the next coming of Christ by Globo and the public.
I just can't get around my head why would she choose the worst way of getting her 15 minutes of fame.
Perhaps she's just dumb as fuck or she was actually raped.

It's beyond me how ass bruises from sex spanking can be considered legit evidences of rape by some. She'd at least have bruises elsewhere if she tried to put up a fight

Man, I need to experience sweet and tender ssex once in my life

>dumb as fuck
>woman

Same thing.

It’s ok. Supremely overrated.

mildly stimulating if it's with a one night stand, outstanding if it's with a girl you care about, absolutely wonderful if she has an immaculate and sweet tasting pussy

>tasting pussy

Top beta

>he's afraid of pussy
lmao you homo

Do you retards still believe here is like Mexico or Porto Rico where everybody looks brown? We are just south Muttistan, BRs can be in all colors, sizes, girls with dicks or not etc

>brazilian
>blonde
>woman
The trifecta of being stupid.

You are the most mixed race nation. So much so, that your mulattos get shit from pure blood blacks over slavery and shit.

The poor ones are mixed race. The rich ones are always white, catholic or jewish and coming from the southeast/south.

>The rich ones are always white, catholic or jewish
Or Lebanese.

where is the girl from?

That too.

>BRs can be in all colors, sizes, girls with dicks
thanks for reminding me, I'll be back in 8 minutes.

I'm back

I think the idea is more like "he got too aggressive against my consent during the act".

He's just mad that all the girls in his country like the sand dick.

Hmm according to this headline Neymar does not deny the rape, but he does deny that Nike are very concerned

Attached: Screenshot_20190607-140933__02.jpg (1080x1477, 289K)

>Pure
>Black

My brothers in jail because of them. Fuck em

Attached: ibp3dxZy2Vys4F.png (848x900, 661K)

T. Virgin

>Reading the Graun
Come now, mate.

roastie btfo

faça sexo

Talent and sucess brings money and power, money and power bring bitches, while looks are important, the former two are even more, only we put looks over everything else, a man would trade a 5/10 with a white collar job and college degree for an 8/10 working at McDonalds, a chick wouldn't.
Don't be mad that hot chicks prefer the famous millonaire athlete over the average skinnyfat lanky nord.

Your brother shouldn’t be nigger trash tbqh
Did it to himself kek

it's more like
>thot is knee deep on debts
>has the brilliant idea to blackmail a rich dude
>she needs evidence to back that up though
>sends bait, horny dumbass nerman bites
>goes to paris, fuck nerman
>rubbinghands.tga
>chimps out, expecting to get a slap or two across the face
>nerman bails
>whatever, stage is set
>lawyer sets up a reunion with nerman's dad, tell them to pay up or shit hits the fan
>they don't pay
>next day thot presses charges

now she's on a tricky spot because exams showed no evidence of rape, the only bruises she had was on her asscheek, self explanatory, and fingertips, most likely from slapping the fuck out of nerman as video suggests. two defense lawyers already jumped ship from this mess too, she's with a 3rd dude now

I doubt it will ever be refuted

>Brazil being a sexist pit hole, no one would take her side.
Are you perhaps implying this is a bad thing or am I missinterpreting you? How's Darthes doing btw.

Nice fuck this roastie

This is why every sexual encounter needs to be filmed by men.

Attached: D39473D4-B914-42E8-996B-8161CC09BA93.png (290x174, 9K)

unironically this

Fuck women, they're trying hard to turn us all gay.
youtu.be/NMIXFFoVAL4

Going to butcher right now. What a best meat or cut, any is good?

>putting your mouth where another man’s penis has been

We all know who the real faggot is here

>fucking a couch
>fucking meat
m8

this only applies if you want to fuck your daughter

Thats technicality have real sex is it, the difference is just one you fuck object/dead stuff, by the away woman is object/dead stuff too.

the couch doesn't moan in pleasure. moaning makes me diamonds.

fpbp

She did nothing wrong. This is a strong independent woman who was physically abused by a rich powerful man. Any other girl would shut up and cry. This based woman called him back to kick his ass personally and then goes back to braasil, a country which is literally nothing but whores and illiterates, knowing fully well she was going to be obliterated by the media because she wanted dick and she had some debts, and still went through all this shit. She gains absolutely nothing by claiming rape yet she she has no issues whatsoever to denounce the obvious abuse of this rich punk who thinks he can treat any girl the way he wants just because they want to have sex with her.
SHE IS FUCKING BASED

2/10

Based

like rusty milk and rotten fish

the chase is better than the catch. That euphoric feeling of knowing you are going to fuck, get sucked is better than the sensation itself. The idea of sex is (even) better than the act.

t.Alberta "la violada" Barbosa.

>to fuck, get sucked
Alright Chuck

wrong
just replace daughter with dog
imagine raising a dog, teaching him tricks and making him behave well just to give him away for free to some idiot who doesn't care about you or the dog
makes you a cuck. doesn't mean you want to fuck your dog.

Play in sun 24x7 expect to be pink pig skin

Nice bait

Disappointment

Brazil SEXIST? HAHAHAHAHA
Shut up tranny

Do you even live in Brazil??? Globo has had a vendetta against him for a good 3 or 4 years

The funniest part in all this is that she filmed it herself, thinking it would get people and the court on her side.

WRONG

The only correct answer in this thread

based and redpilled

Overrated most of the time.
Is intense if the woman is into it, but even then you have to weight the amount of time and money spent to get her interested in the first place.
Female is into sex early (For manipulative reasons mostly, however they do like orgasms occasionally) but once looks and newness is over, you have to really work to build the intensity up.

Fag

Moral of the story is these degenerates should stop having casual sex. Sex isn’t this agency free activity that you participate it. It’s emotional and personal For women. You’re letting a person enter inside of you. Men have much less of an emotional connection to sex and women don’t get that and think a lack of emotional connection is rape

hi nigger
bye nigger

good point well made

>think a lack of emotional connection is rape
They're right.

Attached: 1491897705895.jpg (480x421, 39K)

first post based post

it's funny because it's true

Apparently the roastie claimed the full video which shows Neymar beating her was stored in an ipad and conveniently only on it
Now the best part, now she claims her apartment was invaded and someone stole the ipad
Then the police claimed investigation shown there wasn't any indication the door was forced
Now the roastie is claiming she used to leave all the doors opened even when she left home

The funniest thing many leftist and feminist organizations came out condemning neymar from the beginning

Wrong. Your son also grows up and fucks any skank he pleases.