This is offside

>this is offside

Why are yuros even using replay technology if they're still going to cheat with it?

Attached: 1535670889269.png (1265x773, 1020K)

it is offside. only by about 2" though, which is kind of stupid and not the point of the rule

They would have lost anyways even if they didn't get butt fucked by the VAR.

>2"
it's much less than that

This. Don't cry about shit that wouldn't have mattered.

>They would have lost anyways
Up 2-1, were dominating the whole game.

>were dominating the whole game
what?

>They would have lost anyways
up 2-1 with 10 mins left? You are a retard

>dominating the whole game
not even close

>Dominating the game
Really?

Quit ignoring the fact that this clearly isn't offside

It isn't clearly offside though. Homeboy should have stayed back a bit further to be on the safe side to avoid being that close to begin with and having VAR called. Goddamn, it's his fucking job. He's a soccer player. Get good.

>not offside
only americans think this

take a fucking rule from and put it on the left line where the grass is two different colors (cut differently)
then make a parallel on Dumfries
offside

*from school or whatever

kek you can clearly tell he’s offsides in the picture you posted

Look at the shadows. The light clearly shows that he is a foot or two onside

it is offside, barely
quit ignoring the fact that you said england "were dominating the whole game" when in fact they were second best throughout and only managed to create chances through occasional counterattacks

We really weren't. The 2nd goal was a life saver, and then it got ripped away. We had a good enough final 17 minutes and then it all became Typical England in ET.

ah I see. the old "I was caught being retarded so I'll be deliberately extra-retarded to pretend it was an act all along" routine

Ah, the old "I have 0 spatial awareness, horrible eyesight, delusional brainlet IQ, believe anything corrupt FIFA wants" routine

>being this much of a contrarian

if you had any honesty or spatial awereness you'd know it was offside.
When you look at the picture you see him 2 steps behind, but your brain can't handle that the image is at an angle...

his hand is offside

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1265x773, 376K)

Any angle will show he is onside. Why don't we have a straight angle which will prove it even more when there are plenty of cameras? Because Fifa are corrupt. This is the best they could do and it is still obviously onside

No

show the other angles then

derp, only the body parts allowed to touch the ball can be offside

You're all saying that if the two were reversed, then he would be onside. But that is wrong

>a burger with cheese on it

I didnt even want England to win. But I do not support cheating and corruption. This is why americans dont like soccer

Fuck off. Americans don't like soccer because they suck at it. The only sports they fucking every play are sports where you get a break every five minutes or less. And when they do play soccer and they think they're fucking slaving themselves it's because they have no goddamn idea how lazy they what they consider work every other country considers play time.

then its onside

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1265x773, 378K)

>mfw soccer referee
>mfw watching absolute fucking mongoloid soccer fans around the world use their freeze frame images from TV broadcasts from the instant the ball is passed with a literal line drawn for them at that instant to show a player's body part location in space to show they are an inch offside/onside then act like they know better than the referee calling it at full speed in motion, while he is running, as the players are running

you guys should seriously become refs and fix the game, show us how to do it

wtf man, all the bodyparts but the arms, jlings' chest is offside

kek
you can't take pixels on this image and conclude anything
I hope you were joking

Pretty sure that's not an accurate way to measure this. The edge to edge on that section of grass is shorter on the top player than on the bottom player so you'd need to correctly consider a ratio/percentage of distance from whatever edge compared to the ration/distance on the other player's area.

>an american talking about corruption
no way

t. brainlet