This cheating faggot will NEVER get into the hall of fame

this cheating faggot will NEVER get into the hall of fame

Attached: barry-bonds-inline.jpg (2000x1500, 405K)

yes he will. he'll get in on his last year of eligibility. he's too good to not be in the hall

(And that's a good thing)

never caught ;^)

Greatest batter of all time, probably only behind mays for greatest all time position player

Fuck the hall desu

Sorry, OP, but he's already in there in several places. the bat and the ball he hit the Aaron-tying HR are in the HoF.

I'm guessing you've never been there. The plaque room is the smallest room in the building and underwhelming. The displays are what everyone comes to see, and Barry items are right there for all the fans to see.

he literally did nothing wrong

Not only that, but never suspended either. Still eligible to play even now. Last seen coaching in the Giants organization.

Sucks to be a hater like OP.

still the best, with or without roids
he was the GOAT hitter and Big Unit was the goat pitcher [spoiler]until degrom wins 5 consecutive CYs[/spoiler]

He should get in but only as a Pittsburgh Pirate.

The roids should enter the HOF... all this roided fucks should stay out.

Attached: 1559868656900.jpg (480x480, 29K)

>Be a top 5 player of all time
>Inexplicably start taking steroids to become a power hitter
>Get "caught"(read: suspected) and essentially banned from the HoF
So fucking stupid.

He's wasn't even considered top 30 before his numbers took off at the tender age of 36 in 2000. The guy moved up at least 25 spots on the all-time list on steroids alone. But he does deserve to be in the hall just based on his numbers in the 90s.

Buy the team, Ian.

Attached: IanTerryBeach.jpg (307x321, 19K)

So juicing the ball for dingers is OK, but juicing the player for dingers isn't. Got it

>Bonds 1986-1999 (21-34): 445 HR / 14 yrs. = 31.78 HR/Yr.

>Bonds 2000-2007 (35-42): 317 HR / 7 yrs. = 45.28 HR/Yr.

Roiding piece of shit would end the legitimacy of the BBHoF if he was allowed to slip in.

bonds never failed a drug test

every pitcher of the era was also juiced

everyone in the HOF cheated in some way

No matter how roided he was, he still had to hit. And every other baseborler was also injecting and completely unable to come near what he was doing. Bonds is a god.

I can't imagine feeling so guilty as a white person that you come running to the defense of a famous millionaire poc

He is the GOAT:

1. Barry Bonds (39) 120 2004 L
2. Barry Bonds (37) 68 2002 L
3. Barry Bonds (38) 61 2003 L
4. Willie McCovey+ (31) 45 1969 L
5. Albert Pujols (29) 44 2009 R
6. Barry Bonds (28) 43 1993 L
Barry Bonds (42) 43 2007 L
8. Willie McCovey+ (32) 40 1970 L
9. Barry Bonds (41) 38 2006 L
Albert Pujols (30) 38 2010 R

No player will ever break this record.

he was victim of his own success in also being a goat roider. he even did that better than everybody else

Reminder the 2008 Devil Rays raise the cup if they weren’t such cucked faggots afraid to sign Bonds because muh bad optics

Oh hi Yea Forums! It's your old buddy Sosa just standing here...

Attached: Sosa.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

SAMMY NO

He was 38-40 years old when he broke the top 3. Piece of shit is completely manufactured. I'm glad my Angels took a world series away from him.

>implying Hank Aaron didn't take amphetamines

>implying there wasn't shit tons of cheating back then before media TV analyzed everything

mike pizza is already in, all you muh purity fags are just salty

Proof it. Oh you can't? Is what i thought pendejo cabron puta es tu motre

Still better than your favorite player before he started juicing, pussy.