As a freshman, he was 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) in height, grew to 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) as a senior

>As a freshman, he was 5 ft 8 in (1.73 m) in height, grew to 6 ft 5 in (1.96 m) as a senior

what's your excuse? started with ciggies early on? coffee? too much jerking off?

Attached: Screenshot_1.jpg (1549x249, 98K)

fucking hell, imagine being his parent
>yeah I know I spent $150 on clothes 6 months ago dad, but they don't fit anymore

>even 6 freshman
>6'2 senior

I was cursed to be a manlet genetically
I'm 5'7 and taller than my father, my brother, and all of my uncles except for one

>manlet genetically
can this even be true?

Same thing happened to me. I was like 5 even as a freshman and graduated at 5'10".

Are you a girl?

I knew kids who grew that much when they were in high school (14-18), for some reason I thought the thread was saying he grew that much in college (18-22)

Wish this happened to me, but I've been 6'2" since eighth grade.

girls usually have their growth spurt age 11-12 so that doesn't really make sense user

>not being 6'5" 280lbs master race
masajalazovocic pls

It's true. Shit genetics = manlet
my father is 5'7 and mother 5'0, and i'm 5'8. Can't beat genetics, being born into first world country and eating well can only get you so far.

What do you bloody think? Stretches or food won't make you taller.

>tallest one in family by far
>still 5'9"

Attached: 1549584845266.jpg (276x302, 12K)

BORN TO BE A MANLET.
i recently watched a danish movie called "headhunters", main character states he compensates for his height by stealing artwork and being rich, he's 5'6 btw.

nutrition > genetics
for one, both of my parents are 5'2" and I am 5'11"
also, I live in a majority Punjabi neighbourhood, and I always see tiny Indians who grew up in poverty with their 6'+ Canadian born sons

5’8” at 15 years old isn’t short all

Standard deviations are a hell of a drug

I was 6'3 as a freshman and plateaued but whatever his thing is cool too

5'4 as a freshman never really had a growth spurt but but grew slowly to 6'1 by the time i was a sophmore in college

Im ok with this

It's all genetic moron. You will never have a son that reaches 6'5 no matter what. All this height talk doesn't apply to immigrants from the 3rd world because obviously eating rice for 1500 calories a day is going to leave you a manlet. We're talking about people from the US or Europe who had all the food in the world growing up, you won't see a deviation that large here.

>grew 1.5 inch taller than my thirdworld dad im over 6 foot now
>however i got circumcised like a cuck of a jew

Was it worth it?

But I was taller as a freshman and am only an inch shorter now

yes because girls here think an uncut dick is unfuckable

his parents probably had great height genes but were dwarves because of poor nutrition. for people whose parents weren't born in relative poverty, that kind of dramatic change won't happen

>Grandpa is the tallest member of the family
>dies before I could even reach his shoulder ten years ago
>I go to his house last week
>try a pair of his shoes
>they're too small for me
>mfw

Attached: 1558433886175.jpg (1920x1080, 119K)

The same girls who go to europe for vacation and suck on all kinds of cheesy forskin?

>tfw was always the tallest in elem/middle school then plateaued at 6'3 in HS

Still a tall lad but I looked like Pau Gasol as a kid only to end up as tall as Westbrook

My mother was born in England and my dad was born in Norn Ireland
My dad's height was fucked because my retarded Irish grandma got a craving, and decided to eat ice cream for dinner every single day while pregnant with my dad, causing him to be 5'2". She ate normal by Irish standards (that is to say, ate a fuckload of potatoes as well as some meat and fruit) during her pregnancy with my uncle, and he is 5'10".

>shot up to 6'1 by the first day of seventh grade
>never grew another inch

Truly life is unfair

I did about the same in growth. Dairy products is it i think. Almost all dutch eat shit loads of cheese milk and dairy stuff and avg height is 6 ft.

Height is nearlly all genetic.Unless you were a starving kid or had some sort of thyroid problem like missi.

thats what happened to me except in 8th grade, i thought i was gonna be like 6'6

>went into highschool at 5'9
>graduated at 6'3
feels good man

cutlet cope

I drank a few hundred bottles of robotussin in high school and I doubt that helped.

>5'3" when I was 12
>6'0 when I was 16

I'm still growing desu, I'm 22 now and I'm 6'2". I wonder if I'll get another inch by the time I'm 25

>dad is 5'5
>mum is 5'0
>tfw 5'6

The worst thing is taking pictures with my mum's side of the family, because all of the men are 6'3"+, I feel like Tyrion Lannister

Attached: 1533463105682.jpg (603x603, 34K)

>started with ciggies early on?
Yes.
>coffee?
Yes.
>too much jerking off?
Yes.

pretty much this + drugs since i was 14

My grandma from my mother's side was really fkn tall... over 6 ft 3 in iirc, but she married my grandpa who was a 5'5" French manlet, my mother was born and is 5'1"

My father on the other hand is 5 ft 7 in but his dad was over 6 ft tall, his brother (my uncle) is also 6'2" or something, towers over 1.82 meters for sure (don't even know why I'm using yankee measurement at this point).

My younger brother is 1.75 meters tall, about 10 centimeters taller than me.

Do I-I still h-have a chance of getting a growth spurt right as a 28 yo doomer? If I stop smoking, drinking coffee and jerking off twice a day?

i jerked off too much and im 6'4. why do the jews want to make us think fapping is bad

no

based shaqiri

feels good to have maxed my height. parents were dead average at 6'0 and 5'6. my bro and i both ended up 6'3/6'4 ish

but croatians on Yea Forums told me everyones 6'2 there

They actually are, it's just me who's 175cm. I overcompensated by getting ripped

Probably lack of sleep, but I'm stil 6'1 so not too bad.

T. Jewish

Why are zoomers so tall tho? when I was 18 my 6'1 was slightly above average but that was 11 years ago. Now I only see huge zoomer lanklets in skinny jeans walking around.

>it's an everyone on Yea Forums is above average height episode
how embarrassing must is be sitting there pretending you're tall loooooool

>Now I only see huge zoomer lanklets in skinny jeans walking around
Kek, me too. Must be the GMO

i am 18 *wink* and 6'2 on a bad day. it's funny because i am a chicano and my parents are only 5'5 and 5'9.