I HURT MYSELF TODAY

I HURT MYSELF TODAY

Attached: i.jpg (1140x641, 58K)

already eclipsed by de la fuente and the u20s
Welcome to Heidenheim

>doesn't get called up to u20s to go to the gold cup
>gets left out of the gold cup squad
What was the thinking behind this?

New "organization" same old shit when it comes to the national team.

Berhalter is a bitch for pulling this stunt. He brought back Omar Gonzalez, the guy whose own goal sealed America's fate i. the final qualifier for Russia 2018.

and tim ream, who was fucking awful against costa rica when >we lost at home, should bring back geoff cameron while we're at it

why do people still care about this team. they're actually shit.
the best 3 players in this country:
pulisic
adams
mckennie
that's ridiculous

Lmfao this. The United States national team is a joke

Hell, the entire USSF is a joke. It's a true miracle that soccer in the United States is growing at all and not dying with this level of mismanagement.

adams and mckennie are legitimately good. too bad they aren't the kind of players who could carry a team.

I wonder why don't you guys just give up, you gotta your excuses to be bad at this sport, then just give up.

how bad will they have to get humiliated to fire this retard coach

no. in the coming decades we want to see them struggle with the reality of trying really hard but still being outside the top 10

Would take him over zardes meme anyday

>zardes
>morris
>altidore
>arriola
fucking hell

I can see having ONE of morris or zardes on the bench to bring on if you need another meme attacker late. but fucking hell, altidore? really?

>no Sargent
>no Cameron Carter Vickers
>Omar Gonzalez
>Tyler Adams as a defender
JUST

can puligod even save this shitty team, really doubting they can make it out of group stage

Things never change. We're destined to be mediocre forever. We had to hire some shitbag boomer who'd rather have his MLS guys on the team than the actual players who should be there. Morris, Arriola, Trapp, Roldan, Gonzalez are not good players. We should've thrown a blank check at somebody like Wenger who won't prioritize the MLS babbys.
Adams is pretty much forced into RB since Yedlin is injured and there's not another person with a pulse who can play the position. No Sargent or CCV is retarded though.

If messi can't save that trainwreck that is the Argentine NT, PuliGOD can't either.

Reminder we had the chance and turned down Lopetegui, who came to US instead of US going to him.

We are destined for eternal Mediocrity

why must you remind me of these things?

Attached: 1516072741108.png (526x436, 137K)

Fuck our new coach. Dumb ass only takes 2 strikers and 1 of them is made out of glass.

$$$

Wonder when you guys are gonna give up. Worse chokers than Argentina lmao

To be fair the US does need to figure out the role players of the next generation

Pulisic and McKinnie are givens so who not try to find the other 9 guys and play like shit when it matters least

that would be great if it wasn't for the fact that altidore is starting

Unlike Brazil Americans won’t stop doing something until we spend our way to being best at it. Art, bought it all. Sport, biggest economy for it. Science, we’ll steal all your doctors and professors, Military, we spend more than everyone combined. We won’t stop until we have 8 world cups

Mexico's Q team will definitely beat this shitty squad

should have signed with Portland bitch

Attached: 18023847761839.jpg (1653x1440, 262K)

If he wanted to stunt his career and destroy his potential, then sure

Literally every american player today is garbage and cringey as fuck.

I miss those mid-late 2000s players that were athletic and gritty as fuck.

Attached: 6a00e54ef2975b88330115723c4409970b-pi.jpg (630x427, 85K)

can't believe it's ogre, will probably be 10+ years before another good team comes around

2002 was the peak
>reach world cup quarter-final
>lose 1-0 against Germany in a game we could have won and should've had a penalty for handball
>young me cries but we are improving and the future looks bright
Fast forward to 2019 and we failed to qualify for the last world cup, just lost to fucking Jamaica, and the player pool looks as thin as ever. Where did it go so wrong?

>Where did it go so wrong?

Attached: 1510158401-MLS-Logo.jpg (1000x820, 89K)

pic related

Attached: 19862938652935.png (862x1600, 791K)

That's because every American player today has been brought up in a system designed to basically train them to play exactly like a mediocre European team, whereas back then the training they went through was to make them tough as Hell and they had a unique style. Sucks it had to be like this.

You do realize that you posted Altishit and Bradlel right?

Altidore was a pacey beast back then. Giving the Spanish backline all sorts of trouble in that Confederations Cup tournament.

Bradley was on the cusp of entering his prime there.

>implying a US soccer player's career can go anywhere without Garber's permission

>gritty as fuck
>Donovan
>Bradley
>Bocanegra

Dempsey is the only gritty one, Howard just yelled and whined so much in his later years that it's hard to even like him, Altidore just chimps out, Gooch was just retarded